The Third Sex - Cover

The Third Sex

by Matt2670

Copyright© 2019 by Matt2670

Incest Sex Story: Maggie has her niece Kellie, and twin niece and nephew for two weeks. Cody's made everyone's life miserable since they arrived midweek. Something different is about to unfold in Maggie's backyard pool, Saturday morning, however; something no one could anticipate, or stop. It leaves Maggie and her niece's naked and confused the rest of the day; Cody, simply confused. Throw Maggie's neighbor's son Henry into the mix, and anything can happen.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   .

Note to the reader: Although this story has a strong sexual tone with teen female nudity, and involves possible incest, the only sex occurs off-camera, so to speak.

Saturday, July 14, 2018 It was just after 10 a.m. on Saturday morning. Maggie was in the kitchen, rinsing the coffee pot when Kellie ambled in, clad in her cute blue and green one-piece swimsuit. She had a beach towel wrapped around her slender waist. Kellie was the oldest of Maggie’s 3 nieces and nephews.

Kellie, Jamie and Cody had flown in Wednesday morning on Southwest Airlines; Maggie had greeted them at Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix. They had spent more hours outdoors in three days than they would all summer long, back home in Atlanta. Maggie had a backyard pool.

Standing at the refrigerator, plastic cup in hand, Kellie filled it with ice and shook out her long, light brown hair. “I’m gonna be blonde by the end of the weekend,” she quipped gaily.

Kellie was 17 years old. Her sibling twins, Jamie and Cody, had just turned 15 in June. Cody was a terror. Everything escaping his mouth embarrassed or humiliated one of his sisters. He liked Maggie’s boobs and made no bones about letting her know it. When she first joined he and the girls for a swim Wednesday afternoon, Cody ogled them all. Cody had no qualms admiring his sister’s boobs, either.

“Nothing like Arizona sun,” Maggie agreed. It was already 90 degrees out, headed for 105. “The low humidity makes it bearable though.”

Kellie rolled her eyes. “It’s like living in the desert, Aunt Maggie.”

She considered what she’d said, and then laughed as Jamie padded in, wearing an almost matching blue, green, and white one-piece swimsuit. Jamie was a miniature version of Kellie, 89 lbs. of adorable. Jamie’s figure was more adolescent than her sister’s, legs slightly too thin, her small breasts a constant source of embarrassment to her. Maggie rumpled Jamie’s fine brown hair.

“Coffee this morning, sweetie?”

Jamie grimaced in disgusted horror. “Ew! No!” Grabbing a glass from the cabinet, she joined Kellie at the refrigerator door. Kellie filled her glass with water and sipped lazily, while Jamie swung the door just wide enough open to grab a 2-liter bottle of Orange Crush. She eyed Kellie, who intentionally blocked the door from opening further. Just like Connie had done to Maggie at that age. Connie was her sister in Atlanta.

“Kellie Michelle!”

“What?” she protested innocently.

Smiling timidly, still eyeing her big sister, Jamie clumsily poured Orange Crush over ice, returned the bottle of soda and closed the refrigerator door.

“Looks hot outside,” Jamie commented shyly.

Kellie snorted; Jamie blushed and Maggie sighed.

“Would you girls like breakfast? Pancakes? Bacon and eggs? Cereal, maybe?”

Kellie rolled her eyes and Jamie obediently shook her head. “No thanks, Aunt Maggie. We’re fine.”

“McDonald’s?” she ventured. Jamie immediately brightened and Kellie squelched her sudden excitement. McDonald’s was two miles away on Indian School Road; Maggie had treated them to Oreo and M&M McFlurries every night since arriving, and the thought of McDonald’s breakfast appealed to her also. Maggie’d always loved fast food.

Another voice offered an opinion: “McDonald’s sucks.”

“Who asked you?” Kellie instantly shot back. She hated her brother, and bridled with undisguised loathing at his entrance. He made her life—all of their lives, mom and dad included—just miserable.

Cody openly sneered. He didn’t voice the word bitch, but it floated unspoken across the kitchen. Jamie looked down and away, hiding behind her long brown hair.

“So where would you like to go?” Maggie asked mildly.

“Burger King.”

Kellie snorted rudely again. “You hate Burger King as much as I do, asshole! Stop being a jerk.”

“Kellie Michelle!”

Cody rolled his eyes and Kellie looked ready to bare her fangs. Cody blissfully ignored her, strolled to the refrigerator, and forced Jamie out of the way with the door. This had gone on since the airport. It made Maggie feel both ridiculous and ineffectual. How did Connie deal with this crap?

She cleared her throat. “We have a Burger King over on Thomas, about two miles away. We could also do breakfast at U.S. Egg over on Scottsdale Road. It’s nice, and the food is really good there. It’s one of Todd’s favorite places.” Todd was her absent husband. She raised her eyebrows expectantly.

Kellie shrugged. “I’m not really that hungry, Aunt Maggie.”

“Me, neither,” Jamie muttered.

“I’d rather hit the pool and get some lunch later on, if that’s okay?”

Still hidden behind her hair, discomfort making her stoop-shouldered, Jamie nodded agreement.

Cody grabbed a Coke from a 12-pack on the lower shelf, popped it open one-handed, and closed the door hard enough to make Jamie start and jig sideways. She hurried toward the patio door, flip-flops popping against her heels.

You little prick, Maggie thought. She wanted to smack him when his gaze locked on her t-shirt, eyes tracing the outline of her bra top. His lips tightened and pricked up at the corners approvingly. She started to open her mouth, and then thought: Take it easy, Mags ... he’s gone in two weeks. Relax and let him have his fun.

The next few hours were not a lot of fun for Mr. Cody, as it turned out. Oe anyone else.

----///----

Those unfamiliar with arid conditions in the Southwest haven’t a concept of how fast water evaporates in 10% humidity. Maggie’d moved to Scottsdale with Todd in 2013, and was still a newbie five years later. She found it incredible that you could simultaneously broil, and be completely comfortable on a chaise lounge shaded by a canopy overhang. She started the latest Stephen King novel on her Kindle while Kellie and Jamie floated serenely in rings on the deceptively cool-looking blue water. It had to be 85 degrees by now. The sun beat down mercilessly.

Though both had arrived in Phoenix with solidly begun tans, Kellie and Jamie were protected by 30 SPF Banana Boat Tanning Oil. They would graduate to 50 SPF later in the afternoon. Atlanta and Scottsdale share the same latitude, but little else in the way of sun and weather related phenomena. They might be on different planets.

“Aunt Maggie?” Drowsily sloshing water with her hands, Kellie toed Jamie’s tube toward the deep end of the pool. Jamie appeared to be asleep.

“Yes, sweetie?”

“Do you ever sunbath nude? Or go topless out here?”

Good thing Maggie wasn’t sipping her pink lemonade—she’d have choked.

“No. Why do you ask?”

“Just wondering.”

Maggie anxiously scanned the property line for line of sights. Neighbors hugged her close on both sides, but Maggie’s bedroom extension protected the pool area from the Ortega’s house on the right, and a high fence blocked any view from the Richardson’s house. Truth be told, Maggie had sunbathed topless at the pool, many times.

“What about sex?” Cody drawled. “Ever had sex out here, Aunt Mags?”

Maggie colored. “Cody Michael Slater!” She laughed, thinking of all the times she and Todd had messed around back here in the evenings. She’d masturbated in full view of over-flying aircraft, and maybe an invisible spy satellite or two. What had to be watched out for now, though, were drones.

“You asshole,” Kellie grumbled. “Maybe you’d want to watch me having sex?”

“Fucking-A!” Cody instantly enthused. “I’d give anything to see that!” He stood just inside the patio door with an ice-pop in his hand; the door half open, air-conditioned the back yard.

“Pervert,” she growled.

Cody laughed.

Evidently just awakened, Jamie raised her head, shielding her eyes with one hand. She looked on the verge of asking a question, but decided against it after spotting Kellie’s frustrated expression.

“Cody, honey, in or out, okay? You’re killing my electricity bill.”

Chuckling, Cody stepped outside and closed the patio door. Sucking the end of the ice-pop, his expression impish, he stood just inside the shadow line of the roof. Jamie eyed him uneasily; Kellie with outright hostility.

“Don’t you jump in here and get me all wet,” she warned.

“You’re all wet now,” he pointed out.

“Not up top, I’m not, and I want to stay that way, asshole.” She paddled slowly with feet and hands, keeping herself faced directly toward Cody. It disturbed Maggie that Kellie seemed to flaunt herself; legs spread too wide and chest thrust upward. At least that’s what it seemed. Her expression offered a distinct challenge.

Cody gazed around. “It’s the perfect place,” he observed. “No one can see you from anywhere.” Seeking confirmation, he sauntered around to the far side, sucking his ice pop, eyeing Kellie, who kept herself oriented with her hands and feet. Jamie looked increasingly embarrassed.

“Kellie... ?”

“Never mind!” Kellie snapped. “Cody’s just being an asshole, as usual.”

Cody snorted. “It’s Aunt Maggie I’d like to see anyway, not you.”

“Cody Michael!” Kellie exclaimed, aghast. “You did not just say that!”

“All wet, I mean,” he corrected pleasantly. “Not topless. Not unless she wanted me to, you know?”

Maggie stared at him, stunned.

“He’s always like this, Aunt Mags. Just fucking ignore him.”

“Ignore this!” Cody shot back, extending a middle finger.

Kellie raised both hands in reply, giving him two fingers back. “Mom should have dropped you off a bridge the day you were born, fuck-wad!”

“Kellie!” Maggie exclaimed.

Suddenly furious, Kellie kicked free of the ring and dropped to her feet, waist deep in water. Maggie’s jaw dropped at what she did next. “Kellie, no!” she cried, sitting forward with a jolt, dropping her Kindle on the cement.

The straps came off her shoulders. Kellie wriggled the one-piece down her body and struggled free of it completely underwater. She flung the swimsuit at her brother and then awkwardly climbed back into the float, again spreading her legs. Cody stared, the dripping swimsuit in his hand.

“Wow!” he choked hoarsely. And then grinned when she again thrust up both fingers.

“Like what you see, asshole?”

Cody laughed huskily. Kellie had stunned him good. Maggie couldn’t t believe she just lay there, spread wide for him, letting him ogle. Jamie was frozen in shock. Maggie finally found her voice.

“Cody Michael—inside now! Right now, please!”

“Uh, huh,” he muttered. His eyes held Kellie’s, surprisingly not venturing to her breasts or her open thighs.

“Cody, goddammit! Do as I ask, right now!”

Maggie pointed at the patio door. Cody spared her a disjointed glance, eyes refusing to leave his sister’s for long. Kellie had relaxed back into the ring, returning her hands and feet to the water. She was embarrassed, but kept her legs defiantly spread. Cody steadfastly refused to look.

“You want your swimsuit back?” Cody no longer grinned.

Kellie inched her chin higher and shook her head. Water lapped gently between her thighs. She glistened in the morning sun. Cody shrugged.

“Okay, I went too far. I apologize,” he said. He extended the swimsuit as a peace offering; Kellie shook her head.

“I won’t apologize again. Not for this,” he said, lowering the suit. “Maybe for her,” he said, puzzlingly, indicating his discombobulated twin sister.

Kellie slowly closed her thighs, sank further into the float, and awkwardly covered her breasts with one arm. She looked away, her face a blotchy, violet-red. Somehow, it made the weirdness of the situation even weirder.

Cody tossed the swimsuit to his twin, who missed and jerked in surprise as it hit her chest with a splat. She clutched it a moment, undecided, before paddling over to Kellie, who took the suit without uncrossing her arms.

“Would you go away, please, so I can get dressed?”

Cody shrugged and half-turned to stare at the roof next door. Flushed and uncertain, an outsider in all this, Jamie looked at them back and forth, paddling back toward the deep end. For her part, Maggie understood nothing going on between the two; it wasn’t about sex, she didn’t think, not exactly, but sex was certainly a part of the equation. This couldn’t go on. She mustn’t let it.

“No!” Jamie cried in a high, strangled voice. She fought free of her float, landed on her feet in chin-high water, and struggled the top of her one-piece down off her shoulders.

“Jamie, no!” Maggie and Kellie cried together. Cody gaped, emitting a strangled croak. Maggie was apoplectic.

“Jamie Lynne Slater! Do not take off that suit!”

Jamie struggled free of the swimsuit and pitched it at her dumbstruck brother. She fought her way back into the ring, and flopping back, deliberately spread her legs and thrust out her small chest. Maggie shivered violently, suddenly knowing more about the goings on than she wanted. It was happening to her.

“No!” she croaked. “I will not!”

They all stared as she struggled against the force taking control of her limbs.

“No! Dammit!” she cried, vehemently shaking her head. “Stop it!”

“Aunt Maggie... ?”

“No!” She crossed her arms and clutched herself tight, fighting a horrible, incredibly persuasive need to take off her clothes. Ten seconds later, she was naked as Kellie and Jamie.

----///---

“So,” Maggie said, clearing her throat. “You’ve never done this before?”

The four sat around Maggie’s dining room table; the three girls nude, Cody in a t-shirt, cargo shorts, and sandals. Cody looked shell-shocked.

“Never,” Kellie assured her gruffly. “Can I have the ketchup, please?”

Maggie had ordered lunch from McDonald’s through Uber Eats. Cody accepted the delivery at the door, while Maggie and the girls hid in the kitchen. No one was hungry. The fry she chewed failed to register a taste, any sensation of warmth, or even a hint of texture. She passed the bottle of Heinz 57 Varieties to Kellie. Her head swam. Three sets of bare breasts and a 15-year-old boy, eating lunch. She just didn’t get it.

Cody offered: “I’ll undress too, Aunt Maggie, if you want me to.”

Maggie only shrugged, disjointedly.

“It’s not like I have some power over you guys,” he complained. “You just took off your clothes, and I didn’t.”

Maggie’s Big Mac sat untouched in the square, cardboard box on the table. Jamie had retreated behind her long brown hair again; Kellie snorted softly. Her expression was one of uncontaminated resentment and frustration. She thought what Maggie resisted believing.

Cody slapped the table. “I swear I’m not doing this, dammit!”

Jamie made a choking sound that Kellie responded to with a look of disgust mixed with pity.

“We just stripped in front of our 15-year-old brother for the fuck of it, huh?”

“Kellie...”

Kellie shrugged apologetically for her language, but said: “I can’t put my clothes back on--that’s what really has me mad!”

“I had nothing to do with it! Not at the pool, not in here, not nowhere!” He pounded the table again in frustration. “I got no more idea what’s going on than you do!”

“Then take off your damned clothes!” Kellie hollered. “And prove it, asshole!”

“Kellie, please,” Maggie pleaded.

“I can’t!” Cody shouted back, jumping up from his chair.

“Why not?”

“Because I can’t! Something’s not letting me!”

“Fuck you can’t!” Kellie shrieked. She leapt up and grabbed for Cody across the table, missing his t-shirt. As he backpedaled, she jabbed a finger at him.

“What’s next? A blowjob under the table? You gonna make me fuck on the living room couch? Take me doggie-style out back where no one can see us?”

Cody grimaced, at once agitated, and betrayed.

“Fucking pervert!” she hollered. “You can fucking go to hell!”

“Stop it, both of you!” Maggie yelled, shoving back her chair. “This is getting us nowhere!”

Jamie said through her hair: “You started it, Kellie.”

“I did not!” Kellie shouted.

“Yes you did so!” Jamie brayed. “I only took mine off because you did!”

“Bullshit! I never asked you to do that! I never...”

Maggie instinctively knew that Kellie had purposely removed her one-piece to spite and shock her brother. She could deny it all she wanted, but Maggie knew the truth. Somehow, though, Kellie’s reckless actions had triggered a similar response in Jamie and then herself, and now controlled all four, if what Cody claimed was true.

Looking down at the table, her palms flat at the edge, she muttered: “What is going on here, anyway?”

No one knew, or could guess. Lunch went uneaten in silence.

----///----

No one could leave the house. No one could put on clothes, or in Cody’s case, take them off. Kellie alternately seethed and brooded, stomping around the house with hands clenched at her sides. She muttered and twitched and glared at her hapless brother whenever they crossed paths. Whatever force controlled them, it meant for Cody to get his fill of naked female flesh.

“Are you okay, Jamie?”

Mortification had Jamie hunch-shouldered with her arms tightly crossed; she kept her face veiled as much as possible. A white Nissan passed by, headed south toward Thomas Road. The driver glanced idly in her direction, and Jamie simultaneously quailed and whimpered, but couldn’t move. The driver paid no mind, eyes returning to the road. Then she was free.

“Can I go out back, Aunt Maggie?” she pleaded rushing into Maggie’s arms.

Maggie’s immediate answer was no. She reconsidered, however, and nodded permission.

Earlier, she’d tried to close vertical blinds over the windows and been unable. Wandering close to any window meant standing before it for 10 unaccountable seconds, exposing her naked front side, the girls, as well. Thoughts of darkness descending in just a few hours triggered violent shivers down her spine. Three naked females, with every light on in the house; Maggie’s front windows were alarmingly big.

“Aunt Maggie?”

She roused. Memory of her vain battle against switching on every light in every room in anticipation of nightfall had her stressed nearly as badly as Jamie caught at the bay window. “Go,” she said, pushing Jamie toward the hallway and the kitchen. An instant later, she herself was pulled helplessly to the window.

“Fuck! Fuck-fuck-fuck!” she mouthed, arms locked at her sides, hands balled into fists. She thrummed with anger and frustration.

Cody eased up beside her.

“Don’t you dare touch me!” she hissed furiously.

He jerked, startled. “I wouldn’t do that, Aunt Mags!”

“How do you know?”

He blinked in bewilderment and stepped away.

Through the Gonzales’s front window across the street, she watched Art out back cleaning the pool; it was rectangular, not kidney-shaped like hers. Someone’s left elbow was just visible at the right edge of the window. Gladys or one of the kids, she thought, fitfully. Whoever it was had only to turn and glance out the window to see Maggie standing naked in her front window. Both kids were teenage boys. Both would revel in seeing Maggie nude. Both would immediately start snapping photos of her with their cell phones, she thought.

A Dodge pick-up cruised by heading south. Maggie cringed and forced her eyes to look straight ahead. Despite an eruption of gooseflesh across her torso and upper arms, her traitorous nipples stood out maddeningly hard, and her clitoris tingled horribly. It made her writhe. Why was whoever doing this to her and the kids doing this?

The driver continued past without looking left or right. Providential, as Jamie joined her on the left, while Kellie took up residence on her right. All stood ramrod straight, chests outthrust, hands bunched fruitlessly at their sides. Jamie mewed desperately.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.