Sisters... and Me - Cover

Sisters... and Me

by SweetSandy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Erotica Sex Story: Back when I was growing up, my sisters treated me like I was their private fuckboy... sorry, language. Story of an adopted boy living with Mom and five(!) teenage sisters as they give him their virginity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Back when I was growing up, my sisters treated me like I was their private fuckboy ... sorry, language. But true. See, I was the only male boy in this household of eight. My five sisters, my mom, my daddy, and of course, me. Well, most of the time, it was a house full of just women folks and me, as daddy was a truck driver. He drove tractors and combines in the season and long hauls the rest of the time.

My sisters, well, they weren’t really my sisters ‘cause I were adopted. Mama and daddy only had girls, so they adopted me. Mama said she had her tubes tied after she had Nancy, who was just a few months younger than me. She said that after five girls, she didn’t want more ‘em. She wanted a boy. Daddy did, too. So, here I am, in a house full of girls, ages almost like stair steps, one year apart.

There was Jane, 16, Mary, 15, Jean, 14, Sue, 13, and Nancy, 12. My birthday is in February, while they all have birthdays in September, guess ‘cause Daddy always come home for Christmas, for sure. See, I had to sleep with Nancy when daddy was home. Mama let me sleep with her most of the rest of the time. Our house only had 3 bedrooms and one bathroom. Well, it was just a bath room; it only had a claw tub and a sink. The outhouse out back was for the ‘other stuff. With six women in the house, this was a problem, though not so much for me. Me, I’d just go in the ditch, if I had to. And baths, well...

I grew up in the country. My name is George. I hated it, ‘cause the girls would call me Georgie, or Porgy, like in Georgie Porgy, even though I weren’t porgy at all, more of a string bean as my Mama said. We lived on a farm, way out nowhere. Mr. Wooten sharecropped the farm for us while daddy was gone. I helped at times. There weren’t many neighbors, so we all had to play together. There weren’t many boys around. Even at school, most boys had to work in the fields during season, mostly showed up for school only the few months after harvest and before planting. Even then, the older boys were taught separate like from the girls. And half those boys were cousins or such, it seemed.

So see, being the only male, non-relative (incest and all), available, the girls used me. They liked to use me to test their kissin’ techniques and stuff. I also got to see (and hear) all the goings-on that a small farmhouse full of teenage girls was like. You know, giggles and silliness all times of day and night, the moodiness; happy as a lark one minute, angry or crying the next. The periods. The girl butts and tits. They loved teasing me and roughhousing with me. So I got to feel up lots of girl butts and tits once I was old enough to know ‘bout them. Or care.

I was adopted when I was just two. Jane, being the oldest, six at the time, would help Mama take care of me and her baby sister, Nancy. So I guess that was where she got to see my pecker regular like. When I were young, I was kept in a crib in Mama and Daddy’s room. For a while, I had my own room, well Mama said it was a ‘utility closet’, but by 10, I was too big for it. While daddy was gone, Mama had me sleep in her bed, ‘cause I protected her and made her feel less lonely. It wasn’t bad, especially in winter, as she would be wrapped tightly around me as I was curled up. Sometimes, if she were really lonely, she would kiss me lots, even right on the mouth. She would rock with me. She liked me to put my legs between hers, and she would rock on me for a long time. Sometimes she would quiver and shake a little and squeeze me tighter. I really liked it, ‘cause she would smile, her face so soft and dreamy. She always told me she loved me more than anything and that I made her so happy and then would kiss me good night.

Other times, I had to sleep with Nancy. She used to steal all the covers, so I always had to sleep snuggled up to her. I think she would do it on purpose though, partly to keep warm in that drafty old house and partly ‘cause she liked me there.

But, she weren’t my first. See, Jane did that deed. Bath time around our house was an adventure. We only could take baths once a week or so, ‘cause it was a lot of work. I had to fetch water from the pump, Mama would heat it on the stove, and then I got to pour it into the tub. We bathed two at a time. When I was small, Jane would bath me in the tub with her. So see, I got to see girl parts early on. Guess they got to see my boy parts, too.

Older, at 12, Mama didn’t really want Jane to bath with me, but since sometimes Mama had to work in the garden or over at a cousin’s house, Jane became the head of the household, well ‘cept for the man of the house; me. So she continued having me in the tub with her. With her being 16, she was well-formed, pretty. Cute tits, bush down there, hips flaring from narrow waist and endlessly long legs. She had pretty blue eyes, too, for a girl. Mine were brown. I always wanted blue eyes.

She always undressed me from when I was small onwards. I would stand there as she unbuttoned my shirt. She always liked to rub my arms and bare chest after taking off my shirt, but before unbuttoning my pants. She would then pull down my pants, and my pecker would pop out with a giggle from her, particularly now, being older. As I stepped out of my clothes, she would remove hers; usually a one-piece dress, kinda’ like a sundress. She would smile as my little pecker got big watching her as she stripped. She had a fuzzball between her legs the same color as her shoulder-length hair. Me, I was still bald everywhere ‘cept for my head of brown hair.

She would climb into the tub with me, and I had to wash her hair. She would scrunch up; knees folded, back to me, both of us in the tub. I would wash her hair and her back, and then we would turn around and she would repeat with me. I would then turn facing her and she would wash the rest of me. Since she had washed me much like this from when I was little, it had just continued.

This particular time, as she washed between my legs, she slowed and just used her hands; no washcloth. She soaped my pecker and balls, and then instead of rinsing immediately, she started pulling on my pecker and touching my balls. It felt good, tingly. She had me wash her breasts without the washcloth, too. So I had to soap my hands and rub all over her tits that I had been staring at. They were surprisingly softer than they looked and about the size of small bowls. They felt really good. And she giggled as I watched their nipples get hard while I washed. She then had me wash her down there, between her legs. She showed me how to do it, her fingers holding mine.

“Gently, gently, there, like that. Yes.”

She had closed her eyes and kept my hand with hers, there between her legs. I was touching her parts! It felt kinda like petting a cat, ‘cept it was all wet, of course. She even purred like a cat at times and even shake in little fits, kinda like Mama did. I was still so naïve, I didn’t do anything beyond what she told me to do. No wandering, just some motions like I was supposedly washing her, but wasn’t.

After a while, as the water started to get cold, we got out of the tub, and she dried me like she always had. But this time, she rubbed my pecker, and we watched it get stiff. At this age, it wasn’t that big, maybe about like your thumb, ok it was bigger than that, maybe a big fat thumb, but she seemed interested in it anyway, giggling and smiling as she wiggled it around under the towel. She dried herself and then took my hand. We went to her room. Usually, she and Mary shared the room, but Mary had gone with Mama. The other girls were out playing down at the creek.

Jane pulled down the covers. We hadn’t put on clothes like normally, so both were still naked together. I was so nervous; I kept my eyes down, not wanting to gawk. At her instruction, I climbed in the bed, and she climbed in with me.

“I want to try a new game, ok?” she said.

“Sure,” I said hesitantly, not sure if this was a trick.

“Now, you can’t tell ANYONE! This is a secret game. Can you keep a secret, swear?”

“I swear! Even double swear!”

There weren’t nobody I’d tell anyway. Not Mama, not our sisters, and definitely not daddy! And this weren’t no trick, it seemed. She was planning to do something that my young body was starting to be aware of.

She kissed me on the lips. Well, kinda bumped lips and giggled. At 12, almost 13(!), I didn’t know much and wasn’t ready when she leaned forward. She then showed me how to tilt my head, and she tilted her head. Then she slowly came up to my face, and our lips touched for real. Since I had kissed before, it wasn’t all new, but never lying naked in bed. At a minimum, I would have had on my underpants, at least. But not now. As we kissed she pulled closer to me. Her girlish arms went around me and she wrapped her long legs around mine. Little peck kisses, then smoochie kisses, then licking lips, then her tongue just went into my mouth all wet and slobbery.

Well, I tell you, as a little boy with a girl’s tongue in his mouth, things got real ... interesting like! My whole body got really hot and tingly, and my boy parts were hard as rocks pushing against her belly. I could feel every part of my body getting really excited, and I guess biology telling me things I never knew before.

As we kissed, my tongue now playing with hers, she started wiggling. Wiggling her bony hips like she were dancing in the bed. She was really warm and so soft and fun to play with. She had me roll over on top of her like we were wrestling, which we had done a number of times before, but never with no clothes on. I sure liked this new game!

I felt my little pecker go down between her legs and touch her girl parts. She let out a low moan into my mouth, and my body just started little humping motions. It was then I realized that we were about to do IT. Much like I had seen our dogs do outside. My brain just blurred out at that point, letting go of my body. I felt her fingers wrap around my pecker, stroking it, then pointing it. I felt it touching her warm, moist and soft spot.

She whispered to me, “Push down, Georgie!”

Well, it didn’t take me much to figure out what she wanted. And so I pushed my hips down, and my pecker slid right into this amazingly warm and moist tight place. I pushed as much as my body would let me. She made a little ‘ouch’, and I froze, thinking I had somehow hurt her. She smiled kinda dreamily at me and said she was ok. She urged me to push more and my body just said ‘hump’, so I did. We both did little groans and then giggled as we looked at one another. I was humping my sister. I was no longer a virgin. She too. We lost our virginity together. We were having sex. We kissed more as I bumped in and out of her. My little pecker popped out of her a couple times and she had to put me back in. But we just giggled and she said she liked it and I know I sure did.

I don’t know if we came that first time, but it weren’t our last, and we definitely did cum later!


I had turned 13 and Mama had given me a little party. It was really just my adopted family and a couple friends from school. Being February, it was cold and wet outside, so we stayed in and played games. Mama had made ice cream in our little churn, and my sisters had baked a cake. I got to lick the icing bowl after they had finished decorating it. My friends, two boys, were a welcome treat to the girls, and they were all giggly and funny all the time that day.

We played pin-the-tail and blindman’s bluff (like pin-the-tail; blindfold and spin around, but then try to tag someone, while everyone tried to distract you) and other games. The girls had come up with several touchy-feely games, especially with us boys. I don’t think my friends minded, and I know I sure didn’t. Seemed like every game required the girls to grab and hold onto one of us, giving hugs instead of just touch tags. And they even snuck in a game of spin-the-bottle!

Jane kept Mama busy in the kitchen, and three of my sisters scattered between us three boys. Nancy, the youngest, was scared and so just watched. I loved the look on her face as the bottle came to a rest, and Mary or Jean or Sue would lean over and kiss one of us. Just a quick peck and a bunch of giggles. Nancy’s eyes would get so big! Particularly, when the kisses started lasting a bit longer than just a peck. I was glad Jane wasn’t there, as if I had to kiss her, I would have blushed so bad.

Jean turned out to be the best kisser. I know she purposefully would ‘accidentally’ stop the bottle with a knee or foot. Then she would pick one of us to kiss. She ended up kissing each of us at least once. When she kissed me, I was expecting just a peck, I mean; I was her bother, well, adopted brother. But NO! I felt her tongue touch my lips, right there in front of everyone, though, I don’t think they could tell anything other than the kiss lasted a couple seconds ... seconds that seemed like forever!

Well, Jane came in making lots of noise, and we all scrambled up, and Mama brought in the cake. We didn’t have 13 candles, but that was ok. I blew out the few on it and my wish was going to come true...

The cake and ice cream were eaten, the presents opened; my sisters had all gone together and made me a toy airplane. They said they had Mr. Wooten carve the parts, and they glued them together. Mama had given me clothes (of course) and cowboy boots, she pulled out a box that Daddy had left for me back at Christmas time; a real live cowboy hat!

Finally, everybody was tired, and my friends left. I noticed that Jean snuck in one more kiss to Jim, one of my friends, and we cleaned up our mess. We had supper, and then Mama said that she was tired, so went to lie down. The others finished cleaning up after supper and then kinda scattered, except for Jean.

I was sitting on the floor near the fireplace, the warmest place in the house, wearing my cowboy hat and missing Daddy. Jean plopped down beside me and could see I was sad. She held my hand and said she missed Daddy, too. Then she just leaned over and kissed me. And then again. Soon, we were kissing a lot. She had changed into her wooly pajamas, me too, and we just did little kisses.

She asked me to hold her, and I said I would. I took off my prize cowboy hat, and she lay back on the rug. I lay down beside her and we hugged each other.

“Georgie, I’m so lonely at times,” she whispered.

I couldn’t understand that. I mean, we were a crowd in this little house, but then I figured out that she meant she was lonely for a boyfriend.

I whispered real quiet, kinda shy like, “I like you. I could be your boyfriend.”

She giggled and hugged me closer, “You are so sweet, Georgie. What about Jane?”

Oh God! She knew about Jane and I? How? I am sure I mumbled something non-committal. She just smiled, said it was ok and that she would like to be my girlfriend. Then she just rolled over on top of me. A year older than me and growing like a weed, she was an inch or so taller than me, but thinner and lighter than I was. She felt good, really good. She kissed me, tongue and all.

After just laying on top of me and us kissing, she seemed to get all warm like. She kind of just moved down me, taking my pajama bottoms with her. Well, when they came down enough for my peter to pop out, I heard her giggle and then the next thing I knew, it was in her mouth! She sucked on it real hard like it was a big soda straw, and she was trying to get that last little bit of whipped cream out of the bottom. Well, I sure didn’t last long and she got some cream for sure. I exploded with a grunt, and my hips arched into her face. Her eyes got big as saucers and she spit right onto my bare belly a big old wad.

Well, she didn’t watch out, ‘cause I spurted again, right onto her chin. She sure did look surprised and might of gotten mad, but she just giggled as she wiped her mouth and chin. My brain was still popping while this was happening, so it took a bit for me to register what was going on. She got up and got us a dishrag to clean up with. She wiped her face and then me; belly, pecker, balls, and all.

She whispered, “Did you like your birthday present?” then giggled.

I just smiled a big old smile.


A few weeks later, we had a real big snow and it was pretty cold in the house. Daddy was home for a few days while the snow melted, so I was back in with Nancy. When we got into bed that night, it was so cold, she just snuggled right up to me. We were wrapped tightly together. It was pretty nice being all cuddled, though she was squirmy and such.

“Georgie, I can’t sleep. I have a tummy ache.”

“Want me to rub it for you?”

“Mkay...” and she pulls up her nightshirt.

We are under the covers totally, not even heads sticking out, so it’s pretty warm now. It’s dark so I can’t see, but I can feel. I find her belly and rub it real softly, like Mama would. Our heads are right together so she whispers things to me.

“Do you like me?”

“Of course I do!”

“Am I pretty?”

“Yes.”

“Would you kiss me?”

If she could have seen, I am sure I blushed. But then I kissed her cheek. She turned her head, and I felt her lips touch mine. Then again. Then more. We were really kissing each other a lot.

“Is my tummy soft?”

“Yes, very soft.”

“Would you kiss it?”

“Ok.”

I kissed her right on the belly button. She giggled and squirmed as I kissed her. Then I kissed up her chest and ended up kissing her little titties. They were only about the sizes of teacups and so I kissed them one at a time right over her little nipples. I sucked on them and she squirmed even more, telling me that it tickled. I moved back and forth between them as I kissed one then the other.

She had to throw back the covers saying that she was hot. She was. I could feel her warmth increase as I kissed her. She said she was tingly and pushed my head down away from her titties. I kissed her belly button again and again. I moved down below her little innie and started kissing right along where her panties met her boney hips. Kissing one protruding pelvis and then across to the other as she giggled and wiggled.

“Kiss me ... down there?” she whispered real quiet-like.

“Ok.”

I kissed down over her panties until I was on her little mound. She moved her legs apart, and I kissed down between them. I could smell her little girl smells and grew real hard. She squirmed and inched her panties down so I could kiss her bare skin. Soon those panties were down around her knees and my mouth was on her bare little pussy. She rocked her hips against my face as I hesitantly touched her with my tongue. She tasted unusual, kind of baby powderish or maybe soap with an almost baby-like smell. I didn’t mind it; in fact, I got really hard and sticky. She whimpered and closed her legs and I climbed up beside her, well actually, I guess I was on top of her. My peter had found the little opening in my pajamas and was sticking through it. As I eased up on her, I felt it touching her leg and then between her legs. She wiggled her legs making her panties slide down and off her legs. Instincts just seemed to tell us how we should do things as she widened her legs and rubbed her little clitty against my stiffy.

I kissed her, and she brought her legs up, straddling my hips. I was rocking my hips rubbing my pecker into her little slit. I could feel my tip pushing into her opening. My body said PUSH so I did...

She made a little ow and a grunt, and I felt myself slide into her tight little pussy. The feeling of being connected to her was amazing. I groaned as I slowly moved, my body telling me to hump. She held tightly onto me and we looked at each other in the dark as I sped up my rhythmic motion. I was fucking my little sister.

She started little whimpering moans, and her eyes closed. Suddenly she shook in little spasms. She was so cute and I was so horny, this time I know I came. I felt a rush in my head, and my hips jerked as I’m sure I shot a wad into her. It felt so much different, amazingly so, than when I jerked myself or even got sucked.

We just laid together, me still inside her until we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning, we had to secretly get Jane to help wash the sheets, as there was stuff on them, including a little bit of blood that kind of scared Nancy and me until Jane explained what happened as she kidded us the entire time. When Mama asked, Jane said that she thinks Nancy had her first period.

The next night, Nancy said she was sore, and so we just kissed, but a few nights later, we did it again. Nancy would just pull down her panties and open her legs and I would climb right onto her.


After daddy left, Mama soon had me back in her bed, sleeping with her. Mary would stay with Nancy usually during these times, so Jane could have her room to herself.

We had another cold spell, and so I was cuddled tight to Mama, trying to keep warm. Now that I was becoming more ‘worldly’ I became more aware of what Mama was doing, but I didn’t mind, not at all. It made me feel wanted, needed and loved.

She would rock with me, my leg between hers. Since I was only a few inches shorter than her now, she would hold me right against her breasts. She would hum a little tune and kiss my forehead. With my face against her breast, I started kissing it, over her nightshirt. She unbuttoned a couple buttons and I then kissed right on the top of her breasts. Hers were much larger than even Janes. I kissed slowly down her breast and touched her nipple. She paused her rocking for a second as if thinking. Then she started again, hugging me tighter, so I started again too. Another button opened.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.