A Family Tradition Kept - Cover

A Family Tradition Kept

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A sort-of sequel to 'A Family Tradition'. Both daughters are pregnant, but when my sister and her young daughter arrive at the house, there's more to be done.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

And so once again I found myself, naked, on a bed with a naked nubile girl. It had been many years since I’d taken my daughters’ virginities, and it was a delight to find myself about to take another cherry from a close family member – a daughter I hadn’t known was mine until a few minutes ago.

I resolved to take things very slowly and carefully, alert for the slightest sign that Claire was not enjoying herself.

I urged her to sit on the bed, feet on the floor, and spread her legs. I took a moment to admire her firm, pomegranate-sized boobs, whose nubs were stiff and standing out, inviting me to lick and suck them. Below her flat stomach was a triangular patch of brown hair, same colour as mine, and matching her own crowning glory which fell in soft, shiny waves across her shoulders. At the base of the triangle, the slit hiding her private parts was still tightly closed, but, I thought, not for long.

My cock had stiffened and was now rigid. I was tempted to handle it, but restrained myself, instead shuffling forward on my knees until I could bring my mouth close enough to lick Claire’s vulva.

She was already wet. Her powerful womanly scent filled my nostrils as I began nibbling at the girl’s sensitive split. I captured her juice on my tongue and relished the honey-flavoured treat. My cock began to ache, signalling that I should get a move on. Her peach opened up and at last I could insert my tongue into her pussy lips – to be met by a surge of juice which soaked my face. I brought one finger to the charge and inserted it slowly into my girl, making sure it was completely wet and slippery from her natural discharge. I raised my head, keeping my hands occupied with her twat, until I could lick and suck her titties, making her gasp and wriggle. I moved up and kissed her, letting my tongue gently force its way into her virgin mouth. Slowly, I angled her back on to the bed, until she was laying there, legs spread apart, my finger still in her fuck-tube, sliding in and out. I kissed her again, while using one hand to bring my cock up to her entrance.

“I’m going to fuck you now, Claire,” I whispered.

In response, her hips humped up against me in the clearest indication the girl could give that she was ready to be penetrated, before wrapping her long, slim legs round my back, her heels planted on my buns and pulled me up in a tight embrace.

My cock found its way inside her without further assistance, and I fought the urge to ram it into her as hard as I wanted, instead inserting it slowly, with many very short ins and outs, widening the path to her womb. She was doing her best to pull me as far into her as possible.

“Fuck me, Daddy,” she said into my ear as I drew nearly all the way out of her clasping sheath, then drove my rock-hard cock back into her as far as possible. “I want to feel your prick flushing my cunt full of your cream.”

“Aaarrgh! Claire!” I bellowed as my balls jumped and my prick began to belch huge wads of spunk into her belly. I hammered her hard with every shot, and she used her legs to keep me as deep as possible while the torrent flowed, pulse after pulse into her welcoming snatch.

I’d forgotten about Jazz. I’d forgotten about everything else but pumping Claire as full of my baby-makers as possible, so I was surprised when I felt her hand on my back, gently stroking, as she leant down and spoke softly to Claire.

“Daddy’s making a baby inside you. You need to squeeze his prick to make sure you get all his seed into you.”

“Yes, Mother,” Claire replied sleepily. She opened one eye to stare at me. “Can we do this again?”

“You both need to rest for a while, but after that – it’s up to you both. If you both want to fuck again, that’s up to you. But don’t forget Daddy has four other women to fuck as well.”

I rolled off my daughter, onto my back, feeling sleepy myself, but not so far out of it that I didn’t take pleasure when Jazz took my cock in her mouth and diligently cleaned the spunk, still leaking out down the shaft, and Claire’s juices off – and incidentally, helping my tool to begin its revival. However, I had no urge to cum again just at that moment, and within a few minutes both Claire and I were asleep in each other’s arms.

When I woke up, a couple of hours later, I discovered I was the meat in a two-woman sandwich, Claire on my right and her mother on my left. Jazz realised I was awake and rolled on top of me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.