A Family Tradition Kept - Cover

A Family Tradition Kept

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A sort-of sequel to 'A Family Tradition'. Both daughters are pregnant, but when my sister and her young daughter arrive at the house, there's more to be done.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Without a word being said, Mary, Helen, Claire and I moved silently towards the door and listened to Kate and Jazz’s conversation.

“Kate, I need to tell you something,” we heard Jazz say. “I also have a request.”

“Oh?”

“I know you won’t be shocked to hear that Claire is also Dan’s daughter.”

“Huh!” I said quietly. It was news to me.

Mary nudged Helen. “We have a new sister.”

“Ssshh!”

Kate sounded a bit surprised. “I hadn’t realised that you and he had had a relationship.”

“For about two years. It was the usual story – a pair of developing teens at the beginning of their sexual lives, left alone while our parents worked long days, and we lived out in the sticks, so no one else close by to play with. So we played with each other.

“It was me who started it – of course it was: women always control sex, except when it’s rape, and that certainly wasn’t the case with us. Dan was very naïve, being a couple of years younger than me, and while I think he’d discovered the pleasure he could get from stroking his cock, he hadn’t gone further in widening his sexual experience.

“I, of course, had had sex education at school, and knew what a cock could do – and particularly, what one could do for me. But as I said, there was a dearth of cocks in the vicinity of our home – except for Dan’s. So I decided we should both broaden our minds and find out from each other what a boy and girl could experience when we put our man-bits and girl-bits together. Of course, I didn’t want to just charge into his bedroom and order him to fuck me: I began Operation Fuck Dan by letting him see me nude, by leaving the bathroom door ajar when I was in the bath or shower. I would have a rub and pretend not to notice him, staring wide-eyed through the crack.

“Then I got really slutty in what I wore – and what I didn’t – around him, when our parents were out. You know, forgetting to wear panties while wearing a short skirt, wearing an old boob tube whose elastic top was wearing slack, so it was easy to induce a ‘wardrobe malfunction’ when I was right in front of him, and nearly shove a boob in his face.”

I heard her giggle.

“He got so embarrassed when his cock got stiff, and he couldn’t cover it up completely. The knowledge that I’d caused it excited me and encouraged me to continue. I figured soon he would crack and we could move on.

“One night there was a thunderstorm. Our parents were working late, so under the pretext of being frightened by the cracks of thunder, I went to Dan’s bedroom. He was laying there, unable to sleep with the noise of the rain against his window and the flashes and cracks of thunder. I slipped under the duvet and went to work on him. You know – head on his shoulder, one leg over one of his so I could rub myself against his thighs – apparently without noticing what I was doing. I remember the subtle scent of his armpit – he was clean, freshly-showered, but you know how there’s still the slightest odour of sweat.

“‘What are you doing here?’ Dan asked me.

“Just then the lightning flashed and another clap of thunder rattled the window. I put my arms round him and hugged him close, my breasts – which were itching and needing some attention – were pressed into his chest, and I moved so my nipples got some stimulation. And I’m sure he got some from them, too.

“‘Just want you to hold me, Dan,’ I said in my best little-girl-needs-her-brother voice, while I wriggled against him. I felt his cock harden and soon it was trapped between our bellies.

“I took that as my cue to straddle him completely, sliding my pussy along his cock and lubricating it with my pussy juices.

“‘Kiss me, Dan,’ I told him, lowering my mouth onto his. Within a few seconds, our tongues were exploring each other’s mouths and I began seriously humping him. Eventually, of course – and as I intended – I moved past the swollen head of his cock which sprang up into the space at the top of my legs. I moved down until I could feel it prodding my entrance, and used one hand behind me to correct his aim before sliding down further and feeling it start to go into me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.