A Family Tradition Kept - Cover

A Family Tradition Kept

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A sort-of sequel to 'A Family Tradition'. Both daughters are pregnant, but when my sister and her young daughter arrive at the house, there's more to be done.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

My eldest daughter, Mary, had delivered a girl baby safely, eighteen months ago, while five months after that, my youngest, Helen, and my wife, each delivered babies – Helen produced another girl, while my wife broke ranks and gave us a boy. All three mothers opted to breast-feed their babies, and were very pleased for me to suck them dry if the babies didn’t manage that themselves.

Three months before the last two babies were born, Mary was increasingly horny. I found this out when she called out to me as I was passing her bedroom.

I entered, and found her sporting an unhappy face.

“What’s up, Darling?”

She sobbed. “You don’t love me any more.”

My eyebrows rose in surprise. “I certainly do,” I said, “what gave you the idea I don’t?”

“We haven’t fucked since I had Evie.”

I leaned down to where she was sitting on her bed and kissed her. “Darling, you needed time to heal. I didn’t want to risk hurting you.”

“That’s surely a decision for me to take,” she said.

I ought to point out that Mary was wearing a short skirt and a blouse top that was easily opened to feed Evie.

“And anyway, it’s months since you last fucked me.”

“I last fucked you just before Evie was born. I admit that both Helen and your mum were relieving the tension for me since then, but they’re getting too big now for us to fuck comfortably.”

“Well, you can fuck me as often as you want,” said my precocious eldest.

I shrugged. “Wearing knickers?”

She grinned. “Not at the moment.”

“Then lay back and let me get at you.”

She shuddered. “Oooh, Dad, I like that idea.” She flopped back on the bed, hoicking her miniskirt up to reveal her hairless mound and vulva.

I briefly stood up to divest myself of my polo shirt and shorts, by which time my prick had swollen to the point that it made getting my jockeys out of the way difficult.

Once naked, I lay beside her on the bed and undid the buttons of her blouse so I could open it and get at her breasts. Since Evie had arrived, her apples had grown into grapefruit, beautifully rounded and topped with inviting nipples and dark areolae that I loved to suck and play with. I did so now.

I became aware that we had an audience. My wife and Helen were standing in the doorway. Helen had her hand down her panties, the fingers moving under the thin material, while my wife had pulled her top open and was flicking and squeezing her breasts. Both of them looked ready to pop at any moment, though they were still a few weeks short of their full terms.

I rolled over Mary, between her legs, and moved in on her swelling lips. My wife and Helen came to the bedside, presumably to see better.

“Are you finally going to fuck Mary?” my wife asked.

“Uh-huh,” I answered, my mouth occupied with sucking the juices being generated by Mary’s Bartholin’s glands. I lifted my head away for a moment. “As often as I can, now you and Helen are getting too big. In any case,” I added, “you don’t particularly like sex.” I went back to grazing on Mary’s opening, now leaking juice quite liberally.

“So – does that mean I’ve swallowed a football?”

I pulled back again from Mary’s quim. “No – you know you fucked me a couple of times to relieve the boredom and probably because you were pissed off that your girls were getting fucked and felt that you should be, too.” I dived back in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.