The United Kingdom of Zoo: Celebrity Edition - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo: Celebrity Edition

Copyright© 2019 by Charley Ozvik

E3: Eliza Butterworth

Fan Fiction Sex Story: E3: Eliza Butterworth - An homage to the long running, popular but controversial documentary series by Luke Ozvik. Imagine a BBC tv documentary series in which members of the public explain their desire to have sex with a dog and other kinks - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 80 episodes published, There is no end of volunteers desiring to be shagged on camera and now a Celebrity series has been planned!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

We see that familiar opening sequence – various scenes of UK life, taken from the introductions to previous episodes – a field, a beach, a pub, a motorway ... but now we are seeing medieval castles, green pastures, ancient forests, and nordic invaders. The BBC documentary title appears “The United Kingdom of Zoo” and then the logo “Celebrity Edition; The Last Kingdom” is slapped on the bottom in a dog jizz shaped font.

“While this looks much like the Scottish Highlands, we are actually in Hungary, just outside of Budapest. We open on a medieval set for the filming of the blockbuster BBC Series “The Last Kingdom” that many may also know after its arrival on Netflix. This epic is a grand retelling of a book series by famed British Author Bernard Cornwall about Uhtred. A Saxon born noble who is raised by Danes and caught between two worlds.

“Hiya, It’s me Charley Ozrik, and this is the farthest I’ve cum to help a naughty lady cum! It feels like I’ve traveled backward in time to ages of old, and here I am with British Actress Eliza Butterworth!”

Eliza is dressed quite plainly in a green medieval noble’s garment. Her brown hair is wrapped tightly in two thick ponytails. She has thin lips and looks quite stern and snooty. Even in this basic garb it is clear the actress have a very shapely rump.

“You look quite a bit different than your publicity photos,” Charley notices.

The actress smiles and says it takes 14 hours in the makeup chair to make her look this ordinary. A picture flashes on the screen from Eliza’s Instagram of her in a revealing top, with creamy full lips and her luxurious hair down. “You are absolutely stunning!” Charley agrees.

“Caw, thank you very much! It takes a lot of work to look like a bitch who has something stiff stuffed up her bum all the time,” Eliza explains that is all part of her character known as Lady Aelswith. “My character is married to the King of Wessex. She is dour, pig-faced with her nose up in the air, always looking down upon people. I love playing a bitch, but it is nothing like how I am in real life.”

“Is it difficult to get into the bitch character?” Charley asks her.

“One trick I use to get in the mindset to portray someone who looks like she has something stuffed up her bum is to actually stuff something up me bum,” Eliza lifts the back of her dress and reveals her perfectly rounded bubble butt. She does so in broad daylight around the entire cast and pulls her cheeks apart to reveal a massive, wide silver butt plug seated in her asshole and her wet quim under that.

At first, even Charley is surprised at how brazenly the actress exposed herself naked in front of dozens of cast and crew.

“The BBC has some brilliant programming these days. Naked Attraction is a dating show where the contestants are naked and judged strictly on appearance without a single consideration for compatibility or what they’ve got going on upstairs. It is just do you want to shag or not? That is my kind of show. A woman could be All fur coat and no knickers but have a nice set of tits, and off she goes on a date with who knows what. It makes me wish I wasn’t married,” Eliza shrugs.

“You’d appear on the show?” Charley asks.

“Only if I could pick all four of the guys and have a gang bang after!” Eliza teases.

Charley looks shocked.

“Oh, it is quite alright, I am a bit of an extrovert, and everyone on the set has my husband’s permission to take me from behind any time I am not filming. If I were on the show, the guys would have to know they can have my mouth and ass any day of the week they have a notion to take me, but my minge is just for a select few now. I’ve always loved a good poke and stroke up the arse! No chance of an unwanted pregnancy and it’s good fun! Do any of your cameramen want to give me a go?” Eliza asks Charley quite seriously.

“They might after your main event!”

“Oh right, you’ve flown out here to see me do a doggy! Is it alright if I take the dog in my ass?” She asks Charley.

“It is unusual, but there are no rules as long as the animal is not harmed. We’ve no qualms about it,” Charley says.

“Good, my husband, considers it cheating if I give away my salty clunge, but if they want to play with my jubblies or take me up the bum, then it is all fair game. Do you mind if I take an enema to wash my backside out while we finish our chat?” she asks.

After multiple seasons of the BBC Documentary, some things still shock Charley, and her face shows surprise.

“I wouldn’t want to get poopie on man’s best friend when he enters my backdoor! It’ll just be a moment. I know I look like a toff as the Queen of Wessex, but I am actually a down to earth, round the way girl from Lincolnshire who puts her knickers on one leg at a time,” she says as she removes the rather sizeable stainless steel butt plug from her asshole and inserts it into her mouth and then removes her dress revealing her perfect tits and astonishing curves.

She waves at a cameraman who stares longingly at her. She inserts a rubber tube from a nearby enema tube into her asshole while carrying on a conversation with Charley.

“How on earth are you able to talk with that rather sizable sex toy in your mouth?” Charley marvels at how Eliza can grip the toy in her mouth and talk around it.

“Years of practice!” Eliza says with pride. “I wear this everywhere I go 24 hours a day unless I am having a dick up the ass or taking a squat! My husband likes me to put it in my mouth, so I don’t set it down and lose it or get it dirty.” Eliza explains with a bit of a smirk.

“It seems like it would get dirty where you keep it on your body more than it would from being set down?” Charley observes delicately?

“If I won’t lick my own sweet buttocks I can’t expect anyone else to have a taste, can I? I love the feel of a tongue on my anus! Does the doggy do that?” she asks.

It is at that point that a handler on the set brings over a dog resembling a wolf on a leash.

“Oh, yay! We got HIM!” Eliza is pleased to see a dog she recognizes. She explains that this breed looks like a wolf and was used to film a powerful scene for the character “Thyra” in season two. “Thyra had been kidnapped by some foul Danes, and they kept her in a basement with all these wolves. The implication being she took them as lovers. It was where I began first fantasizing about what it might be like to be kept in a dirty basement and treated like a wolf-whore!”

“Oh my!” Charley blushes for the first time on camera. “You would like that?” she asks.

“Oh yes, if we weren’t filming, I’d ask to be thrown into a pit and rut about with a pack, but I only have a little time between scenes. My character is jealous and frigid, but I am quite up for a dare anytime anywhere in real life,” Eliza boasts.

“So it seems,” Charley says. The Camera films the clear water going into the actresses asshole. Her butt cheeks are perfect bubbles, and you can see the darkened lips of her pussy as she bends over and waits for her bowels to fill with the liquid. Eliza’s stomach is slowly becoming distended as it fills with the liquid.

“I am afraid I’ve got a bit of a growler going on between my legs! I haven’t shaved in days so your cameraman may not get much of a view of anything other than my buttocks back there. If they are disappointed, they can tell my husband, and he will give me a proper spank and send me to shave straight away.”

“You let your husband spank you?” Charley smiles at the randy suggestion.

“No, I don’t let him,” Eliza says with a smirk before adding “It was part of our marriage vows. He was EXPECTED to spank me in front of my family so that my Dad and Mum would know he’d keep me from being a total whoring slag.”

“Your parents were okay with that?” Charley seems shocked.

“Once I hit puberty I would fuck anything and anyone that walked. They caught me having a go at the stairwell banister one day. My minge was a ticket to happiness, but I didn’t know how to control myself. My Mum was the one who set the boundaries for me and gave me a proper outlet. She also introduced me to the joys of anal sex, so I didn’t wear out my pussy. They were very concerned that anyone that marries me is able to discipline me and Scott definitely knows how to keep me in line. I wish he were here right now. I feel fairly randy and could use the tender kiss of the tawse before we get started,” she smiles.

“Where is your husband?” Charley asks if he wants to watch the sex.

“My husband Scott is probably buggered off with Alexander Dreymon somewhere to get up to no-good and chat up a few of the set-extras!” she says with the butt plug still firmly in her mouth. Alexander plays the lead role as Uthred.

“You don’t cheat on your husband, but you are okay with your husband chatting up women?” Charley asks.

“You know as an aside,” Eliza plays with her nipples and makes them stand up on end for her own amusement. “I thought the BBC stood for Big Black Cock for many years? Do you think it ever did?” she asks.

“No, although that may be another very interesting documentary series if it was,” Charley admits.

“Brilliant, call me if you want me to do one of those as well! I’ve never had a day go by where I said to myself ‘Eliza, that is absolutely TOO much cock for you. You should slow down,’ and my husband loves me for that,” she admits before getting back to the earlier question that was asked. “Yes, as to if I mind if he shags other girls? It is much easier if I chat them up for him. He’s fucked most of the cast, Millie Brady, Emily Cox, Amy Wren, Eva Birthistle, Julia Bache-Wiig, Thea Sofie Loch Naess” she smiles broadly with the stainless steel plug in her teeth and says it won’t be long now to finish the enema. “I am just taking a short five minute one to clean me out. Usually, I soak for a good 30 minutes this way.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.