The United Kingdom of Zoo: Celebrity Edition - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo: Celebrity Edition

Copyright© 2019 by Charley Ozvik

E2: Pixie Lott

Fan Fiction Sex Story: E2: Pixie Lott - An homage to the long running, popular but controversial documentary series by Luke Ozvik. Imagine a BBC tv documentary series in which members of the public explain their desire to have sex with a dog and other kinks - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 80 episodes published, There is no end of volunteers desiring to be shagged on camera and now a Celebrity series has been planned!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

We see that familiar opening sequence – various scenes of UK life, taken from the introductions to previous episodes – a field, a beach, a pub, a motorway ... And then we’re looking at yachts, stately country estates, packed concert venues, paparazzi flashing pictures of a star as they step out of a limousine for a red carpet affair. The BBC documentary title appears “The United Kingdom of Zoo” and then the logo “Celebrity Edition” is slapped on the bottom in a dog jizz shaped font.

The second episode takes place in Bromley. A large town in South East London, England. We are at the stately home of British pop star Pixie Lott.

“Welcome back to the United Kingdom of Zoo. I’m Charley Ozvik, and I’ve traveled all around the country, looking for dirty ladies with dirty secrets, and helping them all cum ... Now, we are going to help a naughty British pop star find her voice and sing a cover version of Dexy’s Midnight Raider’s Cum on Eileen.” Charley smiles at her little joke as the camera cuts to meeting with Pixie and her dashing husband, Oliver Cheshire. “She was FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women list. She was voted No. 45 in 2010, No. 31 in 2011, No. 12 in 2012 and No. 7 in 2013!”

The blonde singer smiles, invitingly. She is wearing a short denim halter and shorts that reveal her shapely legs and the outline of her braless pert, attentive breasts.

“Thank you for coming to see me,” the singer welcomes Charley and holds her hand. There is a twinkle in her pretty blue eyes as she smiles for the camera.

“It is our pleasure! Thank you for inviting us into your home to film your encounter with a canine lover,” Charley returns the smile.

Pixie is holding a dainty, white Pekinese puppy lovingly in her hands. Pixie realizes that Charley must think this dog is to be her lover. “Oh no, I could never shag this one!” she teases the white ball of fluff in her hand. “I have a different dog entirely in mind for doing the nasty with! One that is pretty, strong, and obedient like my husband. I could never look snookums in the eyes again if I let him get inside of me and do what daddy does all over mama’s backside,” she motions to Oliver who is trying to appear dignified and aloof. Pixie kisses the dog’s belly and calls him “Snookie-ookums” lovingly. “I’ve always been an animal lover. That’s why I decided to do this! To raise awareness for pet adoptions!”

“That is a bit non-traditional,” Charley points out as the gaze at the many gold records displayed on the wall.

“Everything about me in non-traditional! There are a lot of lonely mums out there who might be disappointed with the scum they find on Tindr in the dating pool. Dildos and sex toys can only take you so far, so why not empty the kennels and adopt a lover and a pet?” she smirks.

“I bet there are a lot of fans who want to be your lover and pet,” Charley smiles at the sexy singer.

“What would you say to the many teen girls who look up to you and maybe inspired to take a doggy lover?” Charley asks the pop sensation.

“I would say never be afraid to give it a go! You can not get preggy from taking a pup like you can a horny boy. So there is that as well,” Pixie smiles lustily.

The dog she is to have sex with is led into their elegant bedroom. It is a sleek fine-haired brown Doberman with a long snout. His ears are raised and attentive, and he is wearing a thick metal chain around his neck as a collar. He is introduced with the menacing name Adolf.

‘What do you think of your soon to be doggy lover?” Charley asks Pixie.

“I think I like him a LOTT” she uses a play on her own name for alliteration.

“What do you think about your wife having sex on your bed with a dog?” Charley asks her husband, who has been altogether silent.

“It’s no worse than when Danny Jones and his mates from McFly came and gave her a tumble except we weren’t filming that. I’d imagine Danny’s rolled more tramps than this pup Adolf, what say?” the handsome man observes.

Pixie removes her top and shakes her gorgeous tits for Adolf as she pets his head. “Will he lick cunny first or do they just go straight to business?” she asks the handler.

He holds up a finger and returns quickly with a jar of peanut butter.

“Brilliant,” Pixie smiles and removes her shorts, revealing a trail of well-trimmed dark fur above her cunny. Her pussy lips look swollen and well used but inviting. “Just a dollop of that then?” she asks the man to spread the peanut butter around her pussy for her.

The handler seems intimidated by Pixie’s studly and muscular husband. The husband says, “You aren’t going to break her, Mate! The entire starting section of Manchester United was over here last week and fucked her like a wishbone on Christmas morn.

“Caw, Manchester United?” The handler is impressed as that is one of his favorite sporting teams.

“Aye, Daniel James pissed in her arse while Harry Maguire pissed in her mouth at the same time just to see what end it would come out,” Oliver says with pride.

Pixie leans back and guides the handlers peanut-butter covered hand to her wet cunny. “Don’t let my husband boast! He doesn’t really know Daniel James and Harry Maguire. They never talk to him when they come over to give me a toss!” she winks at her husband playfully at the jest.

Once Pixie’s wide ass crack and spread pussy are covered in the peanut butter, Adolf is led over to sniff, and he begins to lick. Pixie starts to play with her tits and tries to masturbate, but Adolf begins to own her pussy with his tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.