My Name Is Andi - Cover

My Name Is Andi

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - While on a camping trip with his sister and his Grandpa Andy saves what seems to be a young girl from being raped. Due to a misunderstanding, his reward is being turned into his younger sister's twin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   Grand Parent   Pregnancy  

I cleared my throat and stood up and held out my hand and once again asked, “Jim. Would you like to dance? With me.”

He smiled, took my hand and said, “I’d love to.”

We walked hand in hand to a spot where there weren’t many people yet and started to dance.

With my head on his shoulder, I said, “You’re so good at this. But I’m such a disaster at it.”

He placed a hand on the back of my head and whispered, “Nonsense. You’re just starting out just fine. I’ve done this for years. You should have seen me the first time I tried to dance. It was at my wedding to your Grandmother. I thought that it would be so easy. I was wrong. I had both her and your mother laughing. It got me laughing at the silliness too. And believe me, you’re nowhere near as bad as I was back then ... I’m sorry I’m pretty sure that came out wrong. Why are you so silent?”

“Mmm. I was just trying to picture you being bad enough at this to make my Mom laugh. She had a beautiful laugh.” I answered.

He stopped and lifted my chin with two fingers so I was looking at him and said, “I can tell something else is on your mind. What’s going on?”

“Are you doing anything sexual with Alice? I saw you two together at the cabin when the both of you were supposed to be cleaning the fish.” I cut to the point.

He looked around and quietly said, “We’re not having full-on sex if that’s what you’re wanting to know. But we still do things.”

“Why aren’t you two having sex? I’d be fine with it if you were.” I told the man in front of me.

Clarity hit his face, “That’s what you meant by sharing with Alice. Isn’t it?”

“Yes,” was all I said.

“It could happen one day. But the only girl I really ... Let me rephrase that. I told myself that the next woman I would have sex with was you,” he told me.

“But Jim, we have sex all the time,” I said as if it should be obvious.

“True. But I mean true sex.” He got even closer and whispered even softer, “Without protection. I told myself that until that time I would only have protected sex with you and only do other things with your sister.”

“So does that mean that you were using me as practice to get to her? Was I just a plaything?” I almost cried.

“Oh, my God, no. You and your sister are the most important people in my life. I explained everything wrong. I never meant to hurt you. I don’t really know how to explain this. But I’ll try. You...” Jim was trying to explain when I kissed him.

“Explain later. We need to go home.” I told him.

He tried to explain his reasoning on the way home. But Alice and I told him it wasn’t really needed, for now. What was important now was that he knew we all loved each other. We were fine if he was with us both. We couldn’t blame him for that. Afterall Alice and I were intimate with one another. What we didn’t want was to be treated like one of us was being used to get to the other. And we didn’t want any more secrets. That night we all slept in the same bed but agreed that then wasn’t a good time for sex. The next day Alice was called into work for an emergency. One of their employees had called in sick. That left Jim and me all alone together.

“Andi I still feel guilty about how I phrased things last night. I’d like to make things up to you. Even just a little bit,” he said in a loving but unsure tone.

I was about to say something when he pressed a button and music began to play. He held out his hand and I took it. We danced for what seemed like hours. But we still felt as energetic as we had before the dancing began.

“That was amazing. I didn’t even step on your feet once. You are such a wonderful teacher. I could have danced much longer.” I dreamily admitted.

“After last night I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t want to have sex with me again,” Jim said.

“You’re right. I don’t want to have sex with you. But I do want to make love to you again. As many times as we possibly can. Even right now I’d love to make love to you.” I told him.

That is how we ended up naked in the living room with him in between my legs and his dick at the entrance to my pussy.

“Wait. Aren’t you going to use a condom?” I asked.

“What for? We’re making love and I did once tell you that I wouldn’t do this without a condom until you were eighteen and graduated. That seems like it wasn’t so long ago,” he told me.

In my diary, it said that he told me that when I was seventeen. And that it happened a little over a year ago. Now I was feeling his bare dick entering me for the first time in my life. And it felt so much better than it ever did with protection. We didn’t even think of anything when he came inside of me. It was pure heaven. I just hoped that this would happen many more times.

We lost track of time. We were laying next to one another in the living room when we heard Alice, “Looks like you two had some fun. And judging by the amount of seed dripping out of my sister’s naughty bits I’d say you two had a lot of fun. Is there any more in there left for me, Gramps?”

“Well that all depends on Andi and if she really meant that she’d like to share me with you. What do you say, darling? Can I use what I have in here for your sister?” Jim said to us.

“Can I lick you both clean after?” I teasingly asked.

I hadn’t really expected them to accept. But they did. It was fun watching them going at it like they did. But I admit I got a little jealous. Things like this continued for a while. I had just gotten my license to drive my motorcycle when one morning I was feeling sick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.