My Name Is Andi - Cover

My Name Is Andi

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - While on a camping trip with his sister and his Grandpa Andy saves what seems to be a young girl from being raped. Due to a misunderstanding, his reward is being turned into his younger sister's twin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   Grand Parent   Pregnancy  

Lisa the woman who had turned me into a female myself was standing in my room. But she looked different somehow. Was she younger?

She nervously threw a hand up and said, “Hi girls. I’m here for our study group.”

“Study group? Oh, that was today? Sorry, it totally slipped my mind. Come on in and sit down, please.” Alice said.

As soon as the door was closed and I was satisfied that my Grandpa wasn’t listening in I said, “We didn’t have a study group today.”

Lisa gave a dry laugh and said, “Of course not. I’m actually here because I heard you weren’t happy with the wish I gave you.”

“Are you a genie?” Alice asked looking excited.

This time Lisa fave a true and beautiful laugh, “Heavens no. Don’t mix me up with that lot. I’m something totally different.” She then looked at me.

“Why do you look so different?” I asked.

“I’m glad you asked.” She snapped her fingers and turned back to the form she was when we first met. She now looked to be in her early twenties. “I needed to pass as your classmate. And if I tried that in this body that would make me seem kind of dumb wouldn’t it?”

“I think you look cuter in your younger form,” Alice said blushing.

“Thank you. You look stunning yourself. But I should warn you I’m already spoken for.” She laughed again. “I’m kidding. I know that’s not what you meant.” She then turned to me. “I’m so sorry that you’re not happy with your gift. I can turn you back if you’d like.”

I shouted much louder than I meant to, “No!” In a more normal tone, “Please don’t do that. I actually love being a woman so much more than being a man. So, please let me stay like this.”

A knock came to the door. And after convincing my Grandpa that we were okay Lisa said, “But you said that this wasn’t the life you would have asked for. That you weren’t happy.”

I sat closer to Lisa and said with a smile, “True this isn’t the life I would have asked for. But I never said I wasn’t happy.”

“I don’t really understand. When you said no to Alice’s questioning something alerted me that you wanted a change. If you weren’t wanting to change back into a man then what could that change be?” Lisa looked really worried

“I can think of a couple of things,” I replied.

“Please don’t tell me that you’re wanting to be the older sibling again. I’ve grown quite fond of being your older sister.” Alice complained.

“No that’s not it. I’ve actually grown to like that fact too.” I looked at Lisa. “I don’t like the fact that I’m going wild over every man I see. I’ve been pretty lucky so far. I’ve only made out with several boys. Played with some of their...” I looked at Alice briefly then back at Lisa, “naughty bits. And made sweet love to one wonderful man and one amazing young woman. I want more control over my lust.”

I was in the process of trying not to hyperventilate when Lisa spoke up, “The overactive lust may be due to the fact that our contact through the kiss that transformed you into your current self was broken early. That will be easy to fix. What was the other thing you wanted to change?”

“Can you make both Alice and I eighteen? The man I love says he won’t enter me without protection until I’m eighteen and graduated from High School. Oh, and I want Alice to remain the older sister.” I asked in a hurry.

“I can do most of that. But it will be slightly more tricky. For one I probably won’t be able to leave Alice the older sister for reasons I can’t really explain. And you had already graduated from High School by the time I got to you. So that would make it so Alice did too. So she’d have to do some extra studying. So if everyone is in agreement then I’d like to start this process. The more I stay here in this form the more my body calls out to the men of your species, and the women that find me attractive too. And I am not in the mood to have to fight off their advances.” Lisa told us.

Alice had a look on her face that was both happy and sad at the same time, “Thank you for wanting to stay as my sister. Even though you’ll be the older sibling again. I’m ready for this change.” She then gave me a kiss in front of someone for the first time.

Lisa had a beautiful smile on her face and said, I think I know who that amazing young woman you made love to is. Anyways I need to kiss both of you for the transformation to take place. And it won’t take effect nearly as fast as the initial transformation did.”

Even though kissing Lisa felt nice it felt nowhere near as nice as with Alice or even with Grandpa Jim. But when I saw her making out with Alice got me upset. But I knew Alice was her own woman and could make out with anyone she wanted too. I was relieved when the kiss ended.

Shortly after Grandpa Jim came knocking at the door, “Okay ladies dinner is ready.

Lisa placed a hand on Alice’s shoulder and said, “Take care of your little sister for me.”

“Wait. Does that mean you were able to keep me as the older sister? I thought you couldn’t do that.”

“Turns out I was able to. The love in your hearts and the longing for it to remain so helped. Bye. I hope to see you two again someday. Oh, and before I forget, if nothing seems to change right away it may take a couple of days for the change to take effect. But the warning sign is that you’ll both be very sleepy. And I mean VERY sleepy.” Lisa said before she vanished.

After Lisa was gone I thought aloud, “I wonder why this transformation is so different than my first one.”

When we arrived in the kitchen Grandpa looked at us funny, “Did you two do something to your hair. Something seems different. I just can’t say what though.” At first, I thought the change had already come and we could avoid the getting very sleepy thing. “Do you have big plans for after school tomorrow or something? Dates maybe?”

I groaned and when Grandpa looked worried Alice chimed in with, “I think she forgot about school tomorrow. She might not be looking forward to running into Charles. She did turn him down after all.”

“Oh, that’s right. I could possibly let you stay home from school But then that might not look good for both the school and to Charles. He might take your absence from school the wrong way.”

“Do you really want him to think that this whole thing is bothering you that much? That maybe you do have feelings for him instead of that other guy?” Alice asked.

“Other guy?” Grandpa asked.

I ignored Grandpa’s question and said, “You’re right I should go to school. Besides we’re going on that field trip tomorrow. I really don’t want to miss that.” I really did want to miss that field trip. It was to the museum and they haven’t changed their displays since Grandpa Jim was in Kindergarten.

“I’m glad that you’ve decided to go to school but I have one question. What other guy?” Grandpa asked.

“It’s just some other guy that Charles saw me talking to okay!” I wanted to sound mad but I think I came across as embarrassed or something so I ran off to my room.

It wasn’t until later that I realized I hadn’t eaten my dinner. It wasn’t until after midnight when my stomach woke me up that I came to regret the decision to run off like that. I felt compelled to wake Alice up and have her get something to eat with me. But when I went to her room she was out cold. In the kitchen I found someone.

“Grandpa? What are you doing up at this hour?” I asked.

“I’m always up at this hour. I’d ask what your excuse was but from the growling emanating from your belly I think the answer is very obvious.” Grandpa Jim said.

After we both finished our snacks I looked him in the eye and asked, “We haven’t used any of your condoms in a while. Do you think it’s about time we use one or two or them tonight?”

His reply was just a smile and his hand held out for me to take. He always made me feel special when we made love. Which is why I was surprised when he allowed me to be on top this time. I had never been on top before. Well, he’s given me that option before but I’ve always chosen to be on the bottom in different positions. Like doggy style. I love that style. I also love doing it in the shower. But this time he insisted I take charge. I loved having him just laying down and rubbing my pussy all over his dick to get us both wet enough for penetration. I also loved how he was able to play with my breasts in this position. I was having so much fun that I didn’t even care about the fact that he had still insisted on using the condom. The thing that surprised me the most was that out of all the times we’ve had sex was that this was the first time we both fell asleep afterwards while Alice wasn’t spending the night at one of her friend’s houses. I was disappointed that I hadn’t aged back to my old age and I did have to go to school.

I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking in the morning, “Holly cow. Am I still in Grandpa Jim’s bed? I’ve dreamed of this. Wait. That’s not the breakfast Alice usually cooks us.”

“You do know the saying is pronounced Holy cow and now Holly don’t you?” Grandpa stated.

I shot him a playful scowl and said, “Give me a break It’s early in the morning. It takes me a while to wake up. Especially after the night, we had last night.”

“Point taken. It took me a while to fully wake up too. Unlike your sister. She’s still sleeping. And that’s why I cooked us breakfast this morning. It looks like she’s not feeling too well and you’ll be going to school by yourself.” Grandpa said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.