My Name Is Andi - Cover

My Name Is Andi

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While on a camping trip with his sister and his Grandpa Andy saves what seems to be a young girl from being raped. Due to a misunderstanding, his reward is being turned into his younger sister's twin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   Grand Parent   Pregnancy  

“Gramps, what the hell? How long have you been listening?” Alice asked.

Grandpa made a show of thinking for a moment then said, “I got here around the time of Andi asking if it was always that hot. I get the feeling it’s a good thing I didn’t get here any sooner.”

Grandpa looked at me then at the fish in his hands. He moved kind of funny when he coughed, and from the look on Alice’s face, she must have noticed the movement too.

“So are we going to eat any of those fish tonight or are we saving them for the morning?” Alice asked.

“I’m going to clean these ones and put them in the cooler. We’ll eat the fish that we catch in the morning. Sorry, I forgot that you two don’t like fishing. So I guess we can eat them in the morning.” Grandpa said.

“I’ll try fishing with you in the morning Grandpa. It sounds like fun.” I told him.

He nodded and turned to leave so he could clean the fish.

Alice turned to me and said, “I haven’t seen Gramps that happy in a long time.”

“Yeah, I haven’t seen him smile like that in a long time. Not since Grandma Jane was still with us.” I mumbled.

“He looks handsome when he smiles. I’ve seen him smile like that before on this trip. When he saw you in your new clothes for one. But that’s not what I was talking about.” at my confusion Alice chuckled and added, “Did you see him shift his stance earlier? Yeah, and did you happen to notice why he did that? Oh my god, he had a huge hard-on. I think us talking about you dreaming about making out with someone got him excited. And then there’s the fact that it’s very obvious that you’re not wearing a bra. That’s got to have been a major contributing factor. I think those nipples might be even bigger than mine. Wow!”

I looked down towards my chest. And she was right, there were very obvious bumps sticking up through my top. I was glad that I had actually brought pajama tops with me on this trip. Then the thought of what he would do if I had been sleeping without the top like I do at home came to mind. I was then sure that my nipples got even harder then if that were even possible.

“Do you really think they could be bigger than yours?” I asked.

“Maybe but I’d have to look at them to make sure. Can I?” was Alice’s response.

I hesitated for a moment then said, “Sure.”

I lifted my shirt up. By the time I had it removed from my body my sister was right next to me, with her face close to my breasts. As she examined my breast with her eyes and then her hands I found myself getting more and more excited. I was even slightly disappointed when she pulled away from me.

She looked deep into my eyes and said, “Your breasts are almost identical to mine. They have the same size, shape, weight, the same little freckles as I do. I guess your choice in material just made them appear bigger than my nipples.”

“You said almost identical. What’s so different?” I was a little worried.

She smirked and lifted her top off and said, “My nipples are pierced.”

It was my turn to get a close look at her breasts, “That looks fun. Can I touch them?”

“Oh, sorry girls I didn’t realize you’d be changing,” Grandpa said from the doorway once again.

“Don’t worry Gramps. We were only checking to see if our boobies have grown much. Besides we should have locked the door. We weren’t expecting you back from cleaning the fish so soon.” Alice explained.

“Well if that’s all I guess all I’ll ask for your help to clean the fish. Do you think you could do that for me Alice?” was Grandpa’s response.

She was way too enthusiastic when she said, “Sure. I’d love to help you with that.”

“But you hate fishing Alice? So why would you want to clean the fish?” I asked.

She placed her finger under my chin and lifted it up, “I don’t like sitting around doing nothing. With fishing, there is always the chance you could be sitting there doing just that for hours. My body can’t handle that. With only a few exceptions. Now, why don’t you put your top back on and go to sleep. Better yet go to sleep without a top on. It’s way too hot and humid for wearing tops anyway.”

As soon as they were both out the door I put my top on and went back to bed. My dreams were filled with me spending time with a man. We would just talk and I would keep my eyes on his smile a lot. I can’t really remember what he looked like. But I got the feeling he looked like one of the Bixby brothers or even my Grandpa. I woke up hyperventilating when the dream turned to me going into the woods with a new man. The father of the three Bixby brothers and I was making out with him and then I went to my knees and then my lips were just starting to touch the tip of his manhood.

“Bad dream Andi?” Grandpa asked.

I rubbed my eyes and slowly said, “I guess. But it started out so nice though.” A thought came to mind. I was now fully awake, “Is it time to go fishing?”

“If you’re still wanting to, we’ll be leaving in about ten minutes,” Grandpa informed me.

Not much happened for the first half-hour so I turned to him and asked, “Do I look any different to you? Do I look cute?”

I believe I could see him blush as he said, “Where is this coming from all of a sudden?”

I wanted to tell him it’s because until recently I had been a boy but what I really said was, “When those Bixby boys first came here they completely ignored me. It wasn’t until I dressed in girly clothes that one of them started to notice me. I thought that my long strawberry blonde hair didn’t look good on me when I had it up. I thought that I was plain or even ugly looking. Silly I know.”

After he reeled in his fishing line and setting it down, he turned to me and said, “You and your sister are so much more than cute. You’re both beautiful. Never doubt that. Some boys are just too stupid to notice things like that when a girl doesn’t dress or act in a way he thinks a girl should act. Those boys just couldn’t notice how amazing you are. Especially with how flirtatious your sister was acting around them.”

“You’re just saying that because you’re my Grandpa,” I whispered.

“That’s not the case. Listen I probably shouldn’t say this but if you were 18 and you weren’t my Granddaughter I’d totally ask you out on a date,” he said.

I nearly dropped my fishing pole, “If you asked me out I’d say yes. Even if you are my Grandpa.” Oh my God did I just say that?

I could see the shock on his face but before he could say anything I got a bite on my line. I pulled the pole up hard and then stood up from my chair. Let me tell you this now. I should have stayed seated. That fish was bigger and stronger than I had expected. I ended up in the water and completely soaked. But somehow with the help of my Grandpa, we managed to reel in the fish.

After his laughter died down and we had the fish tied up and he tore his eyes from my chest he said, “I guess we should have gone to the pond instead of here. The fish there aren’t nearly as big.”

“I guess that’s true. But it wouldn’t have been nearly as...” I had just looked down and noticed that my shirt had practically become transparent and my nipples could be seen through it, “fun.” Looking back at him I said, “It’s not like you haven’t seen my breasts before. You did get a good look at them last night. Sorry. I should have worn a bra. But the one we got yesterday just isn’t comfortable.”

“It’s not like I got a really good view. Your sister was in the way.” Grandpa said in a daze.

“We can fix that. I can take my top off now if you’d like.” I told him.

“I’d like that. No, wait. We shouldn’t do that. We should just get back to the cabin and get you into a change of clothes.” Grandpa told me but I felt it was directed more at himself.

I wanted to ask him if that’s what he told Alice last night when they went to clean the fish. They didn’t know that I had snuck out and followed them. I found him with his hands all over her breasts and pulling on her piercings. For some reason, I felt a little jealous. I shouldn’t though. He was my Grandfather and until recently I had been a boy.

“Sorry, Grandpa. I guess I got carried away by the excitement of catching that huge fish.” With that, I gave him a hug. The first I gave as a girl and I loved feeling my new breasts pressing against him. As much as I loved that feeling my chest started to get a little uncomfortable, so I finally pulled away. Grandpa looked a little sad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.