Brittney's Boast - Cover

Brittney's Boast

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Young woman confidently says she can learn do most anything. I put her to several tests and discover her many talents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism   .

We met at church. She was 20, short, cute, had Asian plus Latino features, and flashed a great smile. I’m 60 and fit from an active hobby but currently unattached. Our deep discussions after service led to dinner followups which we both enjoyed. It’s fun to make cross-generational connections.

As I talked about the many challenges I’d taken on in my decades as an adult, Brittney was fascinated since all that was ahead of her. She kept saying, “I could do that!” and would relate whatever she could come up with to support her statement. It was mostly intellectual until spring arrived.

I needed to get my sailboat cleaned and checked out for the summer season so I invited her to help me on a Saturday. She took the challenge and it was done in record time. Then I asked if she could sail. Her reply didn’t surprise me, “I can learn it in twenty-four hours.”

That was a challenge to me too so I put out there, “I’ll trust you to not start until next Saturday noon and we’ll come down here after church to see what you know. Deal?” We high-fived the agreement and I gave her a couple of my best books on sailing. She gave me a little kiss as I dropped her off. That was a first and I liked it, not having any for way too long.

She had a duffel bag with her on Sunday and we grabbed a quick lunch on our way to the marina. I quizzed her as we got the boat ready and she named the lines correctly, even the trick question about the difference between a “rope” and a “line”. FYI, the latter is a rope with a purpose.

I was a bit distracted when she took off her outer clothes since it was a warm day. She was wearing a rather brief bikini under the conservative clothes she’d worn to church. I hadn’t appreciated her more heavily clad body but got a very revealing look as she scrambled around the deck. Her skin was a beautiful bronze.

It brought back memories about girlfriends who had displayed themselves on a boat like she was. That often led to getting laid down below deck before we cast off. They did it on purpose, I completely realized and enjoyed. But those days were long ago.

The was the most intimate physically I’d ever been with Brittney and I played the gentleman Captain, giving orders to cast off and later raise the sails as we cleared the breakwater. I was impressed since she fumbled only a little but never asked for help. I kept the helm and set the course while she trimmed the jib and mainsail, building our speed as she got some practice. It wasn’t a race so I just let her learn.

We dropped our hook in a secluded cove I’d visited many times. The water was still cool but she wanted to swim and I put the boarding ladder down. Too cold for me. She dove off the stern and was a good swimmer. On her second dive she came back to the ladder and handed me her top, claiming it had come off in the dive. She raised her firm tits above the water as she handed it up to me, displaying her dark areolae with firm nipples standing out in the cold.

She didn’t stay in long and I had a towel to wrap her in as she climbed back into the cockpit dripping. “Dry me off,” she asked and I rubbed her down, feeling her body through the towel. It was sunny so she’d warm up quickly. There was no attempt to put on a cover up as she soaked up the rays, keeping her lovely breasts on display. Not covered either as we prepared dinner together. I felt the press of her tits against my thin shirt in the crowded confines of the galley. We would eat up in the cockpit.

“So, how’d I do? Am I a quick learner or not?” She got rightfully deserved accolades and then, as we sipped on some after-dinner rum she looked at me with a grin, “What is my next challenge?”

I couldn’t resist, having been teased for a while, “Can you revive the sex function of a man 50 years your senior?”

“THAT I don’t need to research,” was heard as she went down the cabin ladder. I was following, as curious as horny. My feet barely hit the cabin floor when she turned around and dropped my shorts. Her hands and mouth were quickly making my maleness feel better than it had in way too long. “Nice,” was all she took her mouth off long enough to say.

She sat me on the navigator’s seat, straddled my thighs and dropped her twat on my rod, just like that. It was hot and wet and she pulled my head down for a kiss that matched. My hands instinctively cupped her breasts with hard nipples that jutted out. When I pinched and tweaked them she squealed into my mouth which she hadn’t released her liplock on.

Pulling back a bit I asked, “Could we use a berth?”

She bounced some more as she replied, “Why? We can do that later. This is fun because it’s different just like your dick.” Who was I to argue?

When I mentioned I was going to cum she shot back, “I can tell. I like complete fucks and that’s part of it. Give it to me.” It hurt a bit as I released some long withheld fluids into that wonderful young place. She gave me a deep tongue kiss when she felt my warmth painting her insides.

We moved to the berth and her mouth worked on me again. I wondered if it could be resurrected but she mastered that challenge to our mutual delight then mounted me. It was a longer and wonderful coupling.

We had to use the motor to return the marina since the wind had died as it often does in the evening. She snuggled by me as I steered. It was cooling off so we were dressed. Her landing technique was good and we quickly secured the boat so we could head home. She’d left her car at the church so we went there although thoughts of asking her to my place for the night were sure running through my consciousness. We agreed to go sailing agin next Saturday and I got a chaste kiss along with a thank you for a delightful adventure.

We met early at the church parking lot since it was apparently on the way. As we drove the half hour to the marina I inquired about her week and got some stuff. I was semi-retired and did some consulting from home. She did say she had to be back at the church by seven since she had a date with her boyfriend that night.

“You have a boyfriend?” was my surprised response considering what had happened the last time we were together.

She gave a little laugh, “And you think a cutie like me wouldn’t. Does it concern you? It doesn’t me.”

I didn’t know what to say but wondered if I’d get laid again under these circumstances. The subject got changed to where we would sail. She mentioned the cove and I also suggested some other places I knew about. The wind was moderately strong so maybe we would see what my boat could do on different tacks.

That was fun ad a bit tiring so she suggested we anchor for lunch. I busied myself in the cockpit while she went through the cooler and basket I’d prepared. A naked server handed out the drinks from below and brought the plates of food up to join me. I decided to strip my older body to match hers. She grinned when she saw that.

Her cute butt put on a show as she gathered the lunch remnants and took them below so I followed. She was rinsing the plates in the tiny sink as I came up behind her and pressed my erection in the crack of her fine ass. She reached around and pushed it down to fit between her thighs. Her pussy was already wet as she rubbed it along my shaft with small hip thrusts. No words were necessary as we went to the main berth. I slipped in as easily as the second time the preceding Sunday.

She was watching me closely. “Do you like how wet I am?” she inquired. I nodded and took another stroke. “I had my boyfriend get it ready for you this morning.” I shot my load in with his upon hearing that and she giggled, reaching down to diddle her filled snatch to a climax. “Now do you see one of the reasons I have a boyfriend? I’m not in love but I like adventures in and out of bed as you already know. Companions make those better experiences. Let’s get you going again. The berth doesn’t have enough headroom for me to ride you or even do doggy so let’s use a scissors position. I had to be shown that and it was great, allowing lots of access to her body without having to support my own or her weight. This girl was something!

As I got hard and slid in and out of her slowly she commented, “I’ve never had a man anywhere as old as you are and this is delightful. I like you a lot and you can fuck real well. My boyfriend is a bit older too. I gave up on younger guys after too many disappointments. Someone else is going to have to teach them how to please a woman.”

I had to ask, “Will you fuck your boyfriend tonight?”

She squeezed my cock with her cunt muscles, “Why shouldn’t I? I’ll be horny again by the time our date is over and I’ve never found a limit to how any times it can take dicks in a day. I have wondered though but don’t know how to arrange a gang-bang, I think that might be called. Have you ever been in one?”

I told her about one hot woman who invited me to her house to screw and her husband was there. We took turns and team-fucked her all night long and on a few other occasions. Brittney began squirming on my dick and muttered, “I’d like to try that.” Filed for reference!

From then on we often fucked on the boat or, if the weather wasn’t good, at my place but never hers. I didn’t ask but wondered why no invitation. Didn’t matter as long as I was getting laid frequently enough.

One day she informed me that her twenty-first birthday would be on an upcoming Saturday. Could we celebrate it on the sailboat since the weather looked good? When I happily agreed she asked, “Can my boyfriend come along. He’s agreed to do whatever I say. This might be the chance like you had.” Of course I said he’d be welcome. Shades of the past!

Tim was a bit taller than me and in his mid-twenties I guessed. He watched as the cutest deck monkey ever showed off her barely covered body getting us ready to sail and then hanging out the canvas when in open water. She dropped her top as soon as we were a bit away from the marina and grinned that sexy one I loved to see. It always meant she was wanting to fuck. I’d agreed to head for the cove we’d fucked in the first time.

Once on the hook I popped some champagne and we toasted her birthday with her first legal alcohol. She peeled of her bottoms and did a little dance on the cabin top before diving over the side. I got naked and Tim was right behind me as we joined her in the water. I’d tossed a couple of floats in too and us guys hung on to them as she went underwater and swam through our spread legs. The water was clear enough that I could see her fondle and suck on each of us in turn as long as she could hold her breath. Finally, she asked if we could re-board followed by, “I’m so horny I can’t stand to wait any longer.”

In the cabin she said, “Captain, you go first. I’ve been fucking Tim a lot longer and he’s never seen me get laid. Then you can switch.” I was quite ready and mounted her aroused body. I briefly wondered if she’d screwed him already today but then concentrated on what I was doing. We hadn’t coupled for several days and I was horny too.

It was as I remembered, seeing a hard cock sliding into the cream I’d just put in that pussy. She stayed aroused after an orgasm with me and had two with Tim before he lubed her up some more.

“Anyone want to eat a well-fucked slut?” she inquired. I’d done it way back when so I dined at the Y and she kept praising me, telling Tim he had to get over being squeamish.

We all laid in the V berth on our sides. She was facing Tim and they were making out. I spooned up behind her and she put her top leg over Tim, inviting access. It was delightful to have a slow and slippery fuck. I could reach her top tit while Tim enjoyed the bottom one. Her hand was on his re-stiffening cock. There was no rush and when I came she did a 180 degree roll and I made out while Tim filled her. We slept that way. She thanked me at the church parking lot as I dropped them off, now realizing that they lived together. She said it was a memorable special birthday to which I completely agreed.

Out next time together was at my place after doing a museum visit. After I got my horns clipped I asked her how she had met Tim since they obviously got along well. She paused for a bit and said they’d grown up together, then added he was her brother.

My first response was they sure didn’t look it to which she explained she’d been adopted by his parents as an infant. They had died in an auto collision when she was fifteen and in their grief they had become lovers. Since they were living together in an apartment, their parents having been renters, they sometimes wore the wedding rings they’d inherited both as memorabilia and to deflect any comments about their cohabitation.

Tim was her only lover until me. His good looks had previously gotten him seduced by a couple of older women who taught him a lot which he passed along. They both agreed it was time to branch out a bit which led to her reaction to me. I hugged her and said I was pleased she’d shared that big secret with me. I really cared for her and would do anything to help her.

She asked if I knew any good older women that her brother might like to know. I thought a bit and said I had a five-years-younger sister who was widowed. Ellen lived a distance away so I didn’t know if she’d started dating yet. She was kind of conservative though. I’d invite her since we were way overdue for a reunion.

Ellen was pleased to visit for a week and I met her at the airport. We had lots of catching up to do and I told her I’d planned a sailing trip for the next day. She’d been out with me once a long time ago and had fun. She needed some excitement in her life. I had to suppress a grin knowing the excitement I had in mind for her.

When we picked up Brittney and Tim on the way to the boat she was puzzled. “The boat sleeps four and these are fine crew.” She got in the back seat with Brittney and visited as we drove.

With so many hands, getting the boat loaded and away from the dock was quick. Ellen’s eyes went wide when Brittney stripped to her barely-bikini and even more when her top came off as we got away from the marina. She looked directly at the rest of us and said, “Y’all are wearing too many clothes for a warm day. Tim and I had our Speedos under our shorts and Ellen went below to change into her very conservative two-piece suit. She’d barely gotten back to the cockpit when the irrepressible crew-woman got behind her and unhooked her top announcing, “These need sunshine for good health.” Ellen tried to keep it on but I reached over and pulled it away from her. I used my Captain’s voice, “I’ve been wanting to see those beauties for years so I order you to unhand them.” She dropped her hands, beet red and we all made admiring comments. They were firm and beautifully rounded with large nipples that stood out in her tense state.

She was served some rum and lemonade by Brittney as was Tim. At the helm I said I’d wait. My sister soon asked for a refill and blushed again when she noticed my gaze as the boat motion made her bosom move nicely.

We soon got to our favorite cove and the next step in loosening up Ellen was to skinny dip. Her drinks helped and she finally peeled off her bottoms but jumped in quickly, giving us only a quick look at her bushy box. I was in the water with a swim ring for her because she wasn’t a good swimmer. Brittney made sure that she was near our guest in the clear water as she did her submarine sucking thing on Tim and me. Ellen was speechless.

When I heard her squawk I looked over and Tim was under water attempting to eat her pussy. She resisted the first time but he persisted and she got a strange look on her face. I swam over, “Are you OK?” She nodded but it was clearly an event for her. Had her husband ever done that? He was a conservative type so maybe not.

When we climbed the boarding ladder I was right behind her and had a close up look at her tight buns and labial lips. She looked much younger than her age and I felt my pecker swelling. I’d always wanted to fuck her.

Tim toweled her off and insisted she do him. His pecker was standing straight out, not completely full but certainly sexy looking. Ellen’s eyes could hardly stray from it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.