Secrets of Liberty Mountain: Yesterday's Tomorrow - Cover

Secrets of Liberty Mountain: Yesterday's Tomorrow

Copyright 2019 by Nathan Wolf ~ All rights reserved.

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A homeless Vietnam veteran's life abruptly changes the day he stumbles upon a cult of female survivalists living off the grid for the last fifteen years. His presence is unwanted and unwelcome. To become the exception to the "no man alive" rule, the elderly vet must earn the trust of a skeptical and hostile sisterhood.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse  

Wrestling under the covers while playing a game of naked grab-ass kicked our biological heat engines into overdrive. The internal temperature of our sleeping bag was well beyond the comfort zone as our cozy sleeping space became a sauna without steam.

“I’m tired of anatomy by braille. I wanna see what I’m doing.” Alice tossed the sleeping bag cover aside as she rose to her knees.

Her nude body glistened with sweat in the lantern’s harsh light. Alice’s cheeks, neck, and chest glowed blush-red, and her voice resonated with the husky scent of desire.

“Let’s see what you’ve got there, partner,” she asked.

I took Alice’s extended hand as she helped me rise to my knees, and we became perfect mirror images of each other.

“Very nice,” Alice said with a smile as she gently circled her fingers about me and slowly stroked the length of my manhood. She was teasing me into a state of hypersexual arousal. The faster I wanted her to go, the slower she moved.

“Oh, you wanna play it slow? I’ll tease you so slowly that you’ll think time is oozing backward.”

I slid my right hand between her legs and cupped her neatly trimmed fur in the palm of my hand.

Spreading my fingers as wide apart as I could, I used my thumb and little finger to caress her inner thighs as I slid my remaining fingers in and out. We gazed intently into each other’s eyes as we teased each other’s desire to higher levels.

The intensity of Alice’s gaze was penetrating, and I stared back at her with equal concentration as we waged a battle for control. I slid my fingertips, and her eyes widened, and her pupils dilated as I teased with my fingertips. She hissed out a long “yee-ess” and gulped in a few gulps of fresh air. She had been holding her breath while my fingers explored the center of her desire.

Alice stopped stroking and gripped Harvey just under his circumcised mushroom cap. Her hand squeezed me like a tube of toothpaste as the tip of a finger from her free hand smeared a drop of emerging fluid in tiny little swirls of delight. I shuddered, and my knees trembled as waves of pleasure radiated from where she’d touched me.

Alice’s intense gaze melted into a smile of victory. She knew she had me under control as she relaxed her grip on my appendage and slowly squeezed it again. And again. She was going to bring me to the edge and keep me there as long as she could.

I moaned and fought to sustain eye contact as I parlayed her touch into an all-out assault on her clit. She was so wet and slippery that my fingers easily slipped inside while. I used a finger from my free hand to tease and gently caress the little man in the boat.

I relaxed. I also had her under my control. We had surrendered to each other. I touched my lips to her mouth and kissed her like a lover.

“Oh! My! God! Please stop. Enough!” Alice’s hands pushed my face away from between her legs.

“Did you get there?” I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. Stupid question, but I wanted to hear what she has to say. There is always room for improvement.

“I lost count. I started to climax again every time I came. I got to the mountaintop and kept on climbing.” Alice brushed the sweat from her eyebrows.

We were as drenched in perspiration as two marathon runners crossing the finish line. I lay down next to Alice, cuddled her close to my body, and caressed her face with my hand while my other hand cupped her breast and held her tight to me. Her words of satisfaction gave me a thrill. Egos love to be massaged.

“Beautiful afterglow,” Alice muttered as she snuggled into me.

“Never better,” I replied as I wrap my arms around her and give her a long, warm hug.

Most women desire to be held after passion has passed. Truth be told, I love it also. She shifted her position, rested her chin on my chest, and stared at my face and into my eyes.

“Do you think fate is responsible for putting us in this place together?” Her eyes sparkled in the flashlight’s beam; curiosity tinted with something like warmth.

I start looking around for an exit when someone starts talking about fate. I’m not superstitious, and I put no stock in fate. Like Shakespeare wrote, “The future lies not in our stars, but inside ourselves.”

Strangely, her question moved my mind in a new direction. I couldn’t figure it out, but she had connected with me on many different levels. It had been that way since I first laid eyes on Alice at my show-and-tell naked introduction before the Society of Sisters, and I’m not talking about sexual feelings. Nudity is more scenic than erotic when everyone is undressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.