Closer Inspection - Cover

Closer Inspection

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: A hot wife gets thoroughly and carefully "examined" to everyone's pleasure.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Gang Bang   Water Sports   .

He slept in. As the houseguest of Will, his college roommate during the last two years at school, they’d stayed up late last night drinking and reminiscing. Bob knew that Will had to get up and do something early that morning.

After he peed he went out to the kitchen in the little robe they’d provided. Seeing him, Will’s wife Sarah turned toward the coffee pot, her lovely early-thirties back and buns completely uncovered. When she turned towards him he got his first full look at some firm breasts which sagged a little but only because of their weight. Below that were perfect curves punctuated by some neatly trimmed crotch fur. It matched the short dark hair she wore a top.

Bob sat in the kitchen chair watching her body moves closely as she put the coffee cup on the table then stood up in front of him. After a short pause to let him take in the close-up view she said with a smile, “This presentation is not restricted to visual inspection.”

That didn’t seem to register, not taking into account the shock value of what she was doing, so she moved closer and pressed a nipple against his mouth. That elicited a reaction and it was quickly engulfed, his tongue tickling the proudly standing protuberance.

Her sounds made it clear that it was quite sensitive and soon the other one got the same attention. With amazing grace, she opened his robe, swung her leg over his and easily eased her pussy to fully insert his erection. They hadn’t even kissed, he thought ... when he could.

She stayed still with her weight on his thighs, his tingling cock fully engulfed in a slick hot velvety place. Then she uttered her next words.

“Will told me that you especially liked your pussy extra wet so he got it ready for you before he left. I know all about how you used to share girlfriends as roommates and I thought that was so hot. I never got to do it then so I’m going to be the shared girlfriend while you’re here.”

He raised both hands to cup those breasts that were so near his chest and she made appreciative noises as they were tactilely examined.

“He’s told me that you work in quality assurance so I want to be thoroughly and repeatedly inspected while you’re here. Will is expecting a detailed report of everything he does not directly observe. If I pass this initial inspection, let’s go to a more in-depth one.”

He saw the grin on her face and nodded so she rose off him and he followed that delightfully moving ass into the room he’d stayed in. With a teasing voice Sarah asked, “And how does the inspector want the object to be positioned?” He laid down on the bed with his probe extended vertically and she quickly reinserted it. They moved together first gently and then vigorously until both reached their peak.

She was lying on his chest when Will came through the door. “I see the inspector has made his first round. I think that another in-depth analysis is in order.” Sarah rolled off onto her back and the inspector watched closely as she was probed every bit as vigorously as he had just done. Her responses were excellent and the joining was soon declared successful.

Panting softly, Sarah turned her head and seeing a ready rod nearby, requested, “I believe protocol for every important inspection to be checked and rechecked. It looks like the secondary measuring tool is ready to do the job again.”

Will pulled his softening tool out and rolled to the other side of her, grinning. Bob positioned his probe and inserted it, slowly gauging every millimeter of depth. Sarah grabbed his buns with both hands and pulled him deep, moaning as her hips began thrusting. The previous inspector commented, “She’s a hot one, isn’t she? I’m so damn glad I married her and I’m equally proud to share her with my friend.”

That friend had to pay full attention to stay in proper contact due to the way her hips moved so vigorously in all directions. He’d never made carnal measurements like these! He evaluated the mass and pliability of those lovely upstanding breasts but it was all he could do to hang on for the ride. It was going to be longer than the last one since he’d been so well drained. She came twice before he let go the fourth load of lubricant into her love socket.

Cupping her hand over her pussy to keep from leaving a trail on the floor, Sarah headed for the bathroom. The two men lay quietly until she returned with a damp washrag to clean them off. Everyone pitched in for a quick and simple lunch. It was warm weather so nobody bothered with clothing at this point. Modesty was certainly no longer an issue.

Everybody needed some time to recover so Will took Bob to where he worked and showed him around while Sarah went to do some essential shopping.

When Sarah returned with a bag of groceries she got everybody busy preparing dinner. During the meal she made an announcement, “Doing this measurement thing is been a great icebreaker but from now on I just want to fuck a lot. I’ve taken a couple vacation days while Bob is here. This morning fulfilled a fantasy I’ve had for a long time but I have more and I want to try all of them I can. In return, if you have any I’ll help out in every way I can for you. Any questions?” Two heads, sporting big grins, indicated they didn’t.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.