Bull Market - Cover

Bull Market

Copyright© 2019 by Honey Moon

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Maggie is a cow identifying as sentient female. Only one out of every 5000 cows are born with hands, and a mind comparable to the futanari bulls that rule the planet. The rest? Cows no different then those found on Earth. The hugely breasted lovely cow gets into a fierce argument with her half-sibling, a beautiful young bull named Colleen. Things are said, things are done. Maggie asserts herself and decides to teach the young bull a lesson, but learns a terrifying one of her own

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Furry   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Snuff   Cream Pie   Transformation   Violence  

Maggie Walden sighed happily as she unlocked her door. She was secretly ecstatic that the instructional update had totally disrupted the computation unit in the firm’s basement. Being sent home early at week’s end gave her such a happy little thrill! She thought of it as a mini vacation. She was blissfully unaware of how radically different her life would have been, if only she hadn’t returned home so unexpectedly early.

The seven foot tall beauty couldn’t wait to get out of her business attire and into something more fitting for lounging around the house. Office etiquette could be a pain in the tail, but she always dressed as suited her status. One never knew when one would offend with inappropriate business attire!

She clopped ever carefully around the quiet house. Her pest of a younger sibling wasn’t there. Much as she loved the brat, spending so much time alone with the lovely young bull made her just a touch nervous. Intellectually, she knew that no bull was psychologically capable of laying a finger on her, unless she gave the appropriate all important visual stimulus of lifting her sensually long tail.

She would never willingly do that. Not with any bull! The stakes were just far too high. Willingly, that was the problem. When approaching the peak of her heat, it wasn’t an act of will for any cow, or as she self identified, a sentient female. It was a purely involuntary muscular reflex when encountering a bull of quality genetic lineage while you were ready to breed.

There was no doubt of Colleen’s quality. Anyone that looked at her could plainly see. The lovely thing had ‘IT’. With her poise, beauty, strength, and intelligence, Colleen was clearly destined to be an Alpha Bull when she reached her full maturity. She already had quite a following with her adorable friends.

Colleen once confided in her that she had already received several written invitations to sire bulls on some of the lovely futanari in her social circle. If a bull couldn’t be an Alpha, bearing an Alpha’s bull was a wonderful way to increase your status. Colleen politely took rain-checks on these kind offers.

At only fifteen weather cycles, she already had specific plans for her future, and couldn’t afford to be tied down just yet with family duties. After all, when siring a bull on another, it was proper social etiquette to allow the receptive futanari to sire her bull on you. Colleen couldn’t afford the expenditure of time involved. She had to keep her calendar clear for at least the next two weather cycles.

Maggie felt a tiny stab of jealousy she would never admit to. She knew her place. A cow had no choice in the matter. When it was her time to be bred, up went the tail. Being a sentient female gave her a edge on her mindless sisters, but she was still so very vulnerable!

Medical science still didn’t quite grasp it, but roughly one out of every five thousand cows born, possessed an intelligence comparable to that of a bull’s. The gifted calf would be spotted immediately. As well as possessing a bright inquisitive mind, they were born with actual hands. Even if the hands were somehow missed, such a blessed calf would be walking erect on their hooved hind legs within weeks of birth.

Maggie was born such a calf. Mother had immediately taken her in and raised her almost as if she was a futanari bull. While she was legally forbidden to leave the house alone, mom took her everywhere. Her calf-hood had been wonderful.

Things changed the day mom went into labor and birthed Colleen from her own womb. It hurt a little, but Maggie knew her place. Overnight, she went from beloved offspring, to being in charge of cooking and light housekeeping.

Thankfully, the oddity of her own body exempted her from heavy lifting. Her rapidly swelling breasts prohibited her from anything too strenuous. It took far too much out of her just to remain upright on two hooves while burdened with her huge heavy orbs!

Mother was still always kind to her, but their relationship was forever changed. She couldn’t blame the proud bull. Colleen was everything one could ask for in an offspring! The young bull grew up so fine and strong!

Maggie suddenly shivered. The little tremble combining pleasure at her sibling’s wonderful physique, and absolute unbridled terror that she was noticing it more and more often!

Thank goodness Colleen wasn’t home. With luck, she was off at the library again. The young bull took her temporary management duties very seriously. She was always trying to learn more about modern business practices. With luck she would be gone for hours. Maggie needed the time to ‘compose’ herself. Nothing was better at preventing tail lift than using your fingers to sate your own body!

Maggie carefully headed upstairs. Last weather cycle’s mishap of nearly breaking a leg in a serious tumble taught her the value of caution. She had to really watch it with her balance issues! Maggie held both handrails tightly as she took careful mincing steps. The sharp clop of her buffed and highly polished hooves on each stair runner marked her steady progress.

She sighed again and shook her head. Legal custody for at least the next two weather cycles. That was such a ridiculous agreement. Still, she had to smile. Only her mother could get herself mixed up in such an outlandish project. At the age forty-five weather cycles, mom was off participating in a unique experiment. She and dozens of assorted specialists were working hard to establish a herd colony on the outermost satellite!

Colleen always got such a thrill when their mother tele-visited with them while wearing the pressure suit she was required to wear at all times. The large moon had a breathable atmosphere, so it wasn’t actually necessary. The higher ups insisted it be used to hide her exceptional build. It wouldn’t do to have any of the specialists lift tail prematurely because of mom’s obviously superior lineage!

Maggie thought it was silly, but mom was having such a blast. She thought of all the specialists mother rode herd on, and shivered. Young and beautiful, they were all sentient females, intelligent big breasted cows like herself. They were chosen for their exceptional IQs, and the fact that their huge breasts were actually well below average size for a sentient female. In the lower gravity of their new surroundings, they could perform practically any task a bull could do. It was a purely economic decision. Leased to the space agency indefinitely, there was no actual need to pay the conscript astronauts.

To save further unnecessary credit expenditure on the truly massive amount of fuel needed for return transport, theirs was a one way ticket. After helping to build the colony, they were condemned to stay behind to populate and yes, feed it.

Maggie shivered just contemplating the fates of those poor involuntary colonists. They were all fully aware of their destinies. Their haunted eyes clearly showed fear in all of the publicity photographs released to the public. Thank all the stars above she had such an important job in a highly respected brokerage firm! She was exempt from all such mandatory public service duties!

She sure hoped her mother would follow the strict hands-off leader protocol the space department established. If the happy-go-lucky futanari took an unauthorized premature step in population seeding, it could jeopardize the entire colonization feasibility study! If she prevented any of the specialists from completing their very important, but ultimately secondary functions, the whole project would be set back.

She put her hand on the knob of her bedroom door and it turned. Unlocked? She could swear she locked it. This was her space! No futanari, not even her sibling, was permitted entry! Despite all assurances, she always kept the door locked! She shrugged. It wouldn’t do to cause a scene. She may have just been forgetful.

Maggie turned the knob and walked in. Immediately she saw something was wrong. It took a moment for the startling sight to properly register in her unbelieving mind.

Colleen was sitting on the edge of her bed. Her beautiful sibling was totally naked, well, with an odd exception. The lovely blonde wore a pair of her comfy lounge around modesty-pants like a mask! She could see her sister’s big brown eyes staring at her in mild surprise through the leg holes that were pulled back behind her ears. The crotch was firmly over her nose. The cute little satin bow was high on her forehead, centered just below her horns. Her mouth was completely obscured by the pants. For some reason the fabric was soaking wet, as if ... She gasped. Colleen had been licking the fabric over her face!

Maggie felt the heat rise in her face when she noted a very specific detail. Those were the pants she had changed into after her long slow walk home from the office late yesterday afternoon. She hadn’t even bathed before donning them! Worse, she hadn’t done her laundry today! Colleen took the dirty garment out of the laundry hamper, and was wearing it on her face! Not only wearing, licking!

Things were worse than that. Colleen was sort of huddled over herself, holding something substantial in her lap. Maggie stepped into the room and took a better look. Of course, why stop at wearing pants on her face? Her sibling was clutching one of her casual wear support halters to her with her right hand. She had multiple layers of the strong voluminous silk wrapped all around her hugely erect prod!

“What the hell are you doing?” Maggie demanded. “You know this room is off limits! It’s my futanari free zone!”

“You’re certainly home early.” Colleen said calmly. Something dropped from her left hand and fluttered to the floor.

Maggie snatched it up. She very nearly fell on her face as her old enemy, inertia, tended to keep her massive breasts going in the direction of travel. Throwing an arm over as much of her breasts as she could, she managed to straighten back up and examine her prize. It was her old work ID card! Stars above, how she hated that boring picture!

Maggie blushed and shoved the card in a pocket of her travel cloak. It wasn’t the embarrassment of her weirdly bland facial expression. It wasn’t that one ear was pointing up, while the other pointed down, giving her an almost comic asymmetric look. It wasn’t even the silly plastic flower she wore tied saucily to one horn. It was her apparel! The picture showed her standing there in the work uniform company dress code policy required her to wear.

The boring utilitarian garment was little more than three tiny blue triangles, and some string. Two of triangles were hardly sufficient to hide her nipples. They made her her huge breasts look even bigger, while the elasticized string only seemed to accentuate the wild oscillation and jiggling bounces accompanying every move she made.

The remaining tangle she wore tied around her waist to modestly cover her vagina. The tiny panel sure put her narrow waist, and the wide spread of her hips on public display. That wasn’t all on display Her generous rear was entirely bare. Since the string from the bottom point of the triangle passed up between her legs and tied to the base of her tail, it simply vanished from sight within the deep cleft between her big round ass-cheeks.

Maggie knew she should have thrown her old ID away. She much preferred her new one. She liked the current uniform much better. The triangles were considerably smaller, but she thought the bright yellow was so cute against her coloration.

The triangles were actually the same size. Maggie just couldn’t bring herself to face the truth. Having reached the astonishing age of twenty-three complete weather cycles as a sentient female, her body had gone into overdrive in order to more aggressively exhibit her virgin status and attract the bulls.

Her already astoundingly massive breasts had greatly expanded, increasing over 20% in weight and girth during the last fiscal quarter alone. Even other hugely endowed sentient females now thought her breasts were abnormally large! As a result, just standing erect was becoming exhausting. Thank goodness her hips and ass had undergone a comparable expansion. It helped keep her center of gravity nearly the same.

It embarrassed her when she began having to tilt her head up if she wanted to look to the side. At rest, her chin now nestled comfortably in the cleavage between her giant orbs

It was a constant struggle to remain bipedal at all times. She always used the hand rails whenever going up and down stairs, even at home! She refused to be like another sentient female she once knew. Barbara always took the easy way out and dropped down on all fours in order to take the stairs faster! No amount of red marks in her file for tardiness at nearly every meeting made the pure humiliation worth it!

Besides, Maggie tried it once. The biggest in the office, perhaps in the hemisphere, maybe the whole wide world, her breasts had grown far too massive. With the huge orbs wedged painfully against the steps, she couldn’t get enough traction with her fingertips to go up to the next floor! Thank Goodness Barbara was there to help pull her back up!

She didn’t know how Barbara stood all the name calling and taunts she used to get when it leaked out that she was willingly going quadruped. It was sort of funny when one bull brought her a huge bouquet of helium balloons, and offered to tie the buoyant bundle to the end of her tail. Barbara had screamed and hid in the cow only washroom until she heard every last balloon pop.

Things escalated after that. Nearly everyday, some office wag threw a cup of milk on Barbara’s huge breasts. The big joke was that the pump just needed priming. Then the CEO herself started putting a rose, and a fresh bottle of milk on Barbara’s desk every day!

The spreading gossip proved very dangerous! A weather cycle ago, Barbara Jersey was alone and on all fours when a futanari attorney ‘accidentally’ encountered her in the stairwell. Barbara had emerged over an hour later, dazed, flushed, sated, a little smelly, and absolutely terrified over the dreadful consequences of what she had just stupidly done.

The unfortunate fool had ruined herself. The encounter may have been planned by a bull, but the security optical receptor recording clearly showed she was the initiator of the actual event. There was no question as to who was to blame.

Laying in wait on the third floor landing, she had made herself ready for any passing bulls she could entice. Barbara was firmly on all fours with a big mindless grin on her lovely flushed face. She even had the modesty vaginal triangle hanging cockily from one of her horns. The dangerously lust crazed seductress was lifting her tail high while sensually swaying her ass.

Who could blame the bull for immediately becoming erect at such a heavenly sight? The futanari happily claimed her prize right there on the stairs! Thanks to the recorded feed, which had been copied thousands of of times and distributed nation wide, the bull need fear no legal repercussions. In fact, the recording was very beneficial. A celebrity overnight, the bull enjoyed a huge increase in personal status. Every bull envied her being in the right place at the right time. Who wouldn’t want to stumble on a rare sentient female insane enough to just give away entire existence?

Poor Barbara’s breasts began aggressively lactating within hours, proving the bull’s virility. She had been well and truly seeded. It was pure icing on the cake when the happy futanari went on to also win the office pool later that day. She guessed the exact minute the first drop of milk would hit the floor!

Although Barbara was now settling into the active dairy production that would last the rest of her life, Maggie and the other two sentient females from accounting could see the the more terrifying reality.

A futanari would never notice this early, but in a few hours even they would see what a sentient female’s frightened pitying eyes already detected! The fool’s breasts had already begun to shrink as her body-mass rapidly redistributed.

Her fate confirmed, the horrified Barbara cried her eyes out when company policy forced her to resign as milk seeped out from under her soggy triangles and flowed dripping from her quivering breasts. She was already having trouble gripping the stylus when she signed the resignation documents.

After a few hearty handshakes and claps on the back, the futanari took the family planning leave of absence that was the right of every futanari bull. She immediately purchased Barbara, and leased an old farmhouse adjoining a huge grassy meadow, in eager anticipation of a long and fruitful future. The new paring left in a hurry, while Barbara could still walk upright.

Sadly, Maggie knew she would never see her friend again, not that Barbara would even care. It’s not that she couldn’t. Travel was no problem. Barbara would only be living a few miles away from her own home. She just refused to witness the consequences of a sentient female stupidly allowing herself to be bred like an animal! That frightening reality was just to hard to face!

Foolish Barbara had been so close to victory, too! If she held on for just one more weather cycle, things would be different! If she had become a futanari bull, the world would have been her prairie oyster! Why worry over spilled milk though. Maggie refused to dwell on that. It was time to look out for number one!

Maggie was now the senior sentient female in the firm, as well as possessing breasts grown astoundingly beyond the norm for those of her kind. That was a sobering thought. The growth was a very powerful visual stimulus to let bulls know she was a fertile virgin ready for mounting the second the tail went up!

The office bulls were all giving her appraising glances. None of them could resist staring at the base of her tail, hoping against hope for it to majestically rise for them. They began stopping her in the halls to ask when they could contact her mother and talk contracts. The attention made her feel all warm and desirable, but she had to be extremely careful!

Maggie had to be forever on her guard! She was always running into grinning futanari in the stairwell now. No herd-less young bull used the executive elevator any more, in hopes of lightning striking twice! She vowed NEVER to make Barbara’s terrible mistake! She even considered using super-glue to bond her tail firmly to inside of her right leg so it would be impossible to lift!

Now her constant worries and fears had followed her home. Her own sibling was on the make for her! She now had no place of safety! How would she ever outlast three weather cycles now with constant temptations everywhere she went?

She stared at her sibling sitting on her bed, and cringed. The thought of Colleen looking at an image of her while caressing her prod towards release, was just too much! With the soiled pants over her face, she was also sort of smelling and tasting her! It gave her a terrifying sort of warm flowing feeling all over her body. It was wonderful! It was humiliating! It was so extremely dangerous!

“If you’re going to keep the picture” Colleen laughed “Do a bull a solid. At least take off your travel cloak and let me see the real deal.”

“How could you?” Maggie hissed through clenched teeth as she pulled the garment tighter over her massive assets. “You were manipulating your prod while thinking about breeding me!”

“Cool it, Maggie!” Colleen laughed, voice slightly muffled by the garment concealing her face. “This is your own fault for coming home early.”

“My fault? You were caressing your organ while thinking about breeding your very own sibling, and it’s my fault?”

“Half-sibling.” Colleen snapped angrily. “How dare you imply that your own cud chewing dame gave birth to me! I am the happy result of two proper futanari bulls joining out of mutual respect and love! Mom proudly carried me for nine long months. Then she birthed me from her very own womb! She didn’t just casually walk out into the meadow, stuff her prod into a mindless cow, then go back in nine months to find a barn oddity like you! Someone like you might not think it, but that’s a very important difference! Don’t you ever forget that!”

“How could I forget when you constantly throw it in my face?” Maggie yelled. “It doesn’t explain why you were obviously thinking about inseminating me!”

“It’s a futanari thing.” Colleen laughed. “A female just wouldn’t understand.”

“Don’t give me that old hay-chaff! Mom tried to fork it at me when I discovered she hid an optical receptor in my bedroom when I was sixteen and started going into, well, never mind! It didn’t work then, and it isn’t going to work now!”

“She did?” Colleen grinned. “Do you know if she saved the recordings? I’d love to see you in heat, touch your magnificent body while imagining the futanari of your dreams forever changing your life!”

“Colleen Brunhilde Walden!” Maggie snapped. “That was a flagrant and shocking lapse of commonplace manners! A cow resisting her heat is no laughing matter! I, I mean, you just can’t talk to a sentient female about what she does in private!”

“Take it easy.” Colleen snorted. “I’m not after you!”

“Take it easy? Take it easy! You know that incest with sentient females was banned over fifty weather cycles ago!”

“It wasn’t banned. That’s just when modern science stepped into the animal husbandry business.” Colleen pointed out. “It’s only a guideline for sound genetic planning.”

“Well it’s a very important guideline!” Maggie screamed. “It’s far better than having to cull bad recessives when they show up in the bloodline!”

“Bad recessives? Do you mean like mutant cows walking upright and talking a mile a minute?” Colleen smirked at Maggie’s shocked expression. “Too bad mom didn’t cull you and have veal for dinner!”

“Colleen, how could you say such terrible things? You know as well as I do that serious attempts to breed more like me are going on all over the planet! My kind can be a definite asset to society!”

“Your ass is pretty definite.” Colleen said with a leer. “Take off the cloak and let me see those huge sweet cheeks jiggle!”

“Colleen! Stop it!” Maggie shouted. “You’re worse than the bulls in the legal department!”

“Aw, your hide would make terrible leather. It’s far too thin! Can’t you take a joke?”

“Colleen, how would you like me to jam our telemetry link to the east coast computation and file storage center?”

“You wouldn’t dare! I’d miss my favorite scientific fictional simulations!”

“I can and I will if I ever catch you in, wait! What are you doing?”

Maggie finally noticed that Colleen’s breathing sounded a little heavy through the pants on her face. The thin cotton sort of pushed in and out of her wide flat nostrils with each breath. She was surprised to see the material suddenly sort of bulge wetly out over her sibling’s mouth. Her eyes dropped when she realized Colleen was licking the soiled fabric again!

Colleen’s strong lungs labored as her modest breasts rose and fell almost hypnotically. Tearing her eyes from the compelling sight, she noticed Colleen’s right hand slowly moving the halter silk up and down the frightening length of her prod. She was caressing the shaft very slowly while she stifled her obvious urge to laugh at her sibling’s outburst.

Enough of that! Maggie snatched the halter away, leaving Colleen to gasp in embarrassment when her her erect prod was fully exposed, unsheathed and shamefully naked, in a non-breeding situation.

“Dammit, Maggie! I’ve been edging it for over an hour! I was finally ready to let it blow when you killed the golden moment!” The angry bull bellowed. “Talk about a lapse of commonplace manners! Who gave you the right to look at my naked prod? I certainly didn’t give you permission to gaze upon it!”

It served the futanari right. Maggie thought when she saw the organ gave a couple of twitching jerks, but only a tiny dribble of clear fluid emerged to dampen the flat head. It gave her a dark feeling of power to have snatched a futanari’s orgasm away right at the last possible second!

“What’s the matter, not futanari enough to get you balls off at my expense? Well that’s just too bad!”

“Give it a rest!” Colleen said sharply as she snatched the modesty pants from her face and threw them at Maggie. They hooked on her left horn and dangled ridiculously over the side of her face. The floor creaked as the futanari leisurely climbed off of the bed. “See ya later. I’m going to finish up in private. Thanks to you killing the mood, it’s gonna take a few minutes to work myself back up to a full head of steam!”

“Oh no you don’!” Maggie snapped. Her hand shot out and grabbed the fashionable piercing anchored through the cartilage in her sibling’s broad nose. She gave the large brass ring a sharp twist before letting go. “Who said you could leave? You stay right here until I say you can go! I don’t want you sneaking off to think about inseminating me while making yourself spurt! You can’t go until that thing retracts fully back in your nasty sheath!”

“Who the hell are you to order me around!” Colleen roared as her eyes watered.

“Your elder sibling, That’s who!”

“What?” Colleen asked, clearly puzzled. “What the hell does your age have to do with anything?”

“Everything!” Maggie insisted. “I’m the eldest! I’m on my way up! I have a good job with a well respected firm! I’m raking in the credits while gaining valuable work experience! Why, someday I’ll even take over the family business! You can’t keep yelling at me like you do!”

“Important job? What a jest! Mother rents you to your precious firm. You get no salary. The monthly payments go directly into our barn maintenance account. The modest credit flow just barely keeps up with daily expenses. Mom’s already fielding offers from several eager wealthy bulls to take you off of her hands! You wouldn’t believe the asking price for just one silly talking cow!”

“That, that’s not true!” Maggie gasped fearfully. She nervously twitched her ears as she tried to rally her thoughts. “I’m the eldest, so it makes sense that I’m in charge!”

“Enough of that nonsense! You know damn well that mother made me your proxy owner until she returns!”

“You don’t own me!” Maggie whimpered. “No bull will ever own me!”

“Get over yourself! Do I really have to explain the facts of life to you?”

“Shut up!” Maggie wailed as she sort of folded over her soft delicate ears to try and block the words. “I can’t hear you!”

Feeling every one of her fifteen full weather cycles, anger simmered within Colleen. Maggie was just a silly cow, but she had a talent for getting under her hide! The bull lost her temper.

“Why do you always try to act like a citizen? That’s such a joke! You’re chattel, nothing more! You only get away with your uppity nonsense because your posing is so damn cute! Every bull dreams of nailing a sexy yakking cow with delusions of grandeur! We all pant after you, waiting for the day you damn fickle creatures revert to form and lift your sexy tails high! It’s just basic biology. Cows are for milk, meat, and fucking a calf into!”

“I’ll never lift my tail! I’m going to be a futanari!” Maggie vowed. “I just have to resist the mating compulsion for two, maybe three more weather cycles, tops! I can do that balancing on one horn! Then I’ll show you! I’ll start my own herd! You’ll see!”

“Well that’s fine dream!” Colleen laughed. “Too bad it’s the delusional dream of a sad cow obviously envious of a bull’s prod and balls!”

“I do not envy bulls! I’m a prized rarity! I’m proud to be a sentient female! It’s just if I only hold out just a little more, I’ll go through the change! Someday soon, I’ll wake up with a bigger prod than yours! Everyone knows the bigger the sentient female’s breasts, the bigger the prod and balls for the newly transformed bull! I’m going to be an Alpha!”

“Three weather cycles is a long time, Maggie dear.” Colleen gave her sibling a wicked grin. “Name just one cow in the past ten, no twenty weather cycles that managed to become a respected futanari citizen! I’ll give you a clue. None! The last recorded case happened nearly one hundred weather cycles ago!”

“I’ll make it. I just know I will!” Maggie shouted angrily. “I’ll be famous! I’ll be someone all sentient females will look to and know they can make it too!”

“Nonsense! There are too many natural born normal bulls around for you to keep resisting! Some day you will bow to temptation. You silly cows always lift your tails in the end! I bet you a thousand credits you’ll give it up to some lucky bull before one more weather cycle is complete!”

“Are you threatening to mount me?” Maggie screamed.

“Of course not.” Colleen laughed. “I’m just telling you like it is.”

Maggie suddenly became extremely sensitive of the weight concealed in the stylish large yellow bow she always wore tied at the end of her tail. It was a secret little trick all sentient females tried. It’s supposed to prevent the blatant ‘I’m fertile, come and get it!’ gesture that involuntary tail lifting signaled to any futanari bull in sight.

Maggie nervously bit her tongue with large flat vegetarian teeth. She felt something! Was that a tug? Did her tail almost lift? Oh no! Maggie felt it again! That was a definite tug! She almost lifted her tail in front of a naked aroused bull! Was she insane? What if Colleen took her up on the implied invitation? She’d be ruined!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.