Oh Good, I'm Pregnant - Cover

Oh Good, I'm Pregnant

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: An Indonesian woman has her own ideas about her sex life before and within marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Prostitution   .

When she knew her husband’s seed had taken, she was overjoyed.

Her inseminator felt a sense of relief because fucking even her very attractive body twice a day for the last several months had become demanding. Before the wedding he’d had frequent help meeting the sexual needs of the very horny young woman he loved, but had been mostly his responsibility ever since.

Chandra was a determined female, as everyone who knew her was well aware. She had been determined that her baby would be fathered by the man she loved, even if it meant going without all the other lovers she greatly enjoyed. Now she could have hot times with her fuck buddies again. Sure, they could have used condoms, but she had sworn off those a long time ago. Not real sex! The tingles her pussy got when a fresh shot of semen sprayed inside her were an essential part of the satisfaction.

The young woman, who’d just turned 19, was of Indonesian background. Her golden skin made her nicely rounded, but not chubby, body very attractive. She loved the descriptor “built for comfort”. She’d been raised to understand that sex was a gift to be used wisely and often. From an early age she’d known why uncles and aunts and other special guests spent nights in her parents’ bed. After serious discussions with her mother, and obtaining a reliable long term contraceptive, she embraced polyamory as a natural and very pleasurable part of her life.

She had known that Chad was the one to marry from the second time they’d been naked together. She had just met him the day before when he accompanied his two older brothers to her bedroom. They tag teamed her once or twice a week and wanted their little brother to “become a man” with the hottie that had done the same for both of them.

Chad went first. Chandra loved feeling and seeing and hearing a guy getting his first pussy, especially when it was hers. Her pleasure was secondary as she brought him to the exquisite sensation of releasing his seed inside a welcoming vagina for the very first time.

She often glanced at Chad as his brothers then took their turns pounding her twat. He watched avidly and his pole rose again quickly. That was a good sign. Soon the not yet satisfied woman once again eagerly moved in response to Chad’s inexperienced thrusts as he re-entered her dripping love socket. Her pussy made wet sounds as the hard young rod plunged over and over into the three-brother cum soup, churning it to a whitish foam at the entrance to her vagina. She kissed him deeply as he spurted once again into her sopping depths. His brothers had already left, their lust satisfied, so the newly mated couple lay together and talked until he was again erect enough for another, final round.

Chad shyly asked her to dinner the following night. She agreed but said it had to be early since she had a date for a concert later. He was thrilled and kissed her goodbye.

Chandra always remembered that as one of the best dinners of her life. Neither the food nor the venue was special, but the companionship sure was. Chad was bright and knowledgeable in many things she liked. He was polite and respectful, something many of her other boyfriends weren’t good at. He made no reference to the unusual circumstances of their meeting. He could look into her eyes in a way that seemed to grab her soul. She finally had to break away from his spell to get ready for her date.

Later that night in her bed, her concert date was doing his best to please her. And he was pretty good at it from all the times they’d coupled. Chandra was usually very focused on the guy of the moment, so she really noticed how her mind kept going back to her dinner companion during this copulation with someone else. She finally concentrated on her climax so her date would finish inside her, then told him she had an early day and he couldn’t stay over like he often did.

As soon as he left she texted Chad and invited him for breakfast at 9. His reply was “YES!!”

In the morning she changed the bed linens, took a shower, douched, unusual for her but respectful of Chad, and called in sick. She greeted her breakfast guest in a sheer robe. The meal was ready but their strongest hunger was well south of their stomachs. Two male, and even more female, orgasms later they stopped for breakfast. Time to refuel the sex engines. Back in bed, Chandra showed him positions that he’d seen in porn videos and some he hadn’t. A break for lunch gave Chad a chance to recover. By midafternoon they need a real rest. Chandra propped herself up on top of him, his soft pecker marinating in a juicy vagina.

Looking into his eyes she started speaking softly, “You know that I like guys. I like your brothers. I like the guy I went out with last night. I like some other guys right now too and I’ve liked a lot of them over the last five years. I usually fuck guys I like and the variety is important to me. I’m telling you this because I think you are very special. I’m having feelings with you when we are like this, and when we are not, that I’ve never felt before. The time when you were here with your brothers we were fucking. Even then I felt something different, but today I know we are making love. That has rarely happened for me and I really need it.”

Chad was gently stroking her body and kissing her in many places as she spoke. His erection was large again inside of her but not moving. “I knew from my brothers that you were very sexual. They’ve told me how one of your boyfriends brought them for their first time just like they brought me. My parents were very sexual too. I figured out that my mother had some lovers and dad was ok with it. When I asked dad about it he said that pussy only got better with exercise. I think you’ve proved that for me. They loved each other very much so maybe I’ve wanted a girl like mom.”

Chandra smiled, “I’d like to meet your mother sometime. Right now I’d like to make love again.”

During the next rest period Chad asked, “I can’t ask you to ‘go steady’ since I know you don’t want to give up your other guys. They are sex partners so may I be your ‘love partner’? Will you share everything with me ... no secrets?”

“Mmmm, I’d like that. I don’t have any girlfriends to tell secrets to. Most of them are too envious of my sex life. It would be fun to ‘fuck and tell’. I think it’ll get you even hotter when we are doing it. One question, do you want me to stop screwing your brothers?”

“Well, it’s your pussy so you get to decide. I’d hate to cut them off since they introduced us.”

“You are SUCH a nice guy. No wonder I’m falling in love with you. I’m going to cancel tonight’s date and have you stay.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.