Homestyle Humping - Cover

Homestyle Humping

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: A new step-mom isn't the only love provider for a teen boy.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Slut Wife   Incest   First   .

I just turned fifteen and know that I’ve had more sex in the last year than most newly married guys get in two. How’d I get so fortunate? Just being in the right bed at the right time, I guess. Let me explain.

My divorced dad was dating this hottie with two teen daughters who were just a little older than me. They’d only been dating a month or so before she started staying overnight. When she did, she brought her two daughters, Sally, fifteen, and Marty a year older. We had four bedrooms but the girls decided to share one.

I was pretty shy then so stayed in my room except for meals and other essential activities. Thus I was kinda shocked when a nearly naked Marilyn, the girlfriend, waltzed by on her way to the kitchen one morning. I’d imagined her ample bosom but now saw practically all of it under the sheer nightie that was her sole garment. The shadow of her dark pubes didn’t escape my vision either. I hurried back to my room and jacked off right then. Damn, Dad was lucky!

Her daughters became much less modest too and triggered a lot more “self-abuse”, as the priest called it. It was mostly weekend nights so they hung around and kept trying to talk to me. I was shy, as I said before, so that must have made me a challenge. They began flashing me and watching my reactions. The weather was warming and we had a swimming pool. The final thing was them inviting me to skinny dip. “Come on, Tony, let us see your pecker. We want it to be hard so don’t be shy about that. You are seeing our girly parts. Don’t you like them?”

I got in the pool with my suit on and they ganged up to remove it, then groped for my maleness. It was hard being so close to two attractive and naked girls. I got over it and started to chase them around the pool. They didn’t stay out of reach for very long but it was just fondling.

The next morning was Sunday and Dad was gone early for a big golf day. Being a teen boy I slept in whenever I could. That was interrupted by a naked body snuggling up behind me, big tits pressing on my back and a hand reaching for my morning wood. It had to be Marilyn!

She pulled me on my back and her mouth took all that her hand had been stroking. I shot quickly and she just smiled and swallowed. Without a word she mounted my still-hard organ and I felt the hot slippery texture of a pussy for the very first time. She pulled my hands to her tits and I guided them to my mouth as she rode me until I blasted off again, well aware that was the place my own father had been dumping the seed that made me, and maybe already this morning.

She finally spoke, “My girls are wanting to fuck you and we have a rule that the guy must have my approval first. You aren’t bad for a virgin and I’m sure they will teach you a lot. Enjoy.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.