Ingrams & Associates Conclusion: Downfall - Cover

Preview

Ingrams & Associates Conclusion: Downfall

by Jezzaz

Copyright© 2020 by Jezzaz

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Coercion, Mind Control, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Crime,

Drama Sex Story: April Carlisle, field agent for clandestine therapeutic group Ingrams & Associates, faces her most dangerous mission. When trying to locate an AWOL army intelligence officer, she uncovers a conspiracy that goes beyond anything she's ever faced in the past, one that costs her more than she ever bargained for.

Yes, it’s a long one. Came out at 88k words, which is a lot. I’ll break it up into episodes, as I always do, to make it easier to read. More than usual, but like I said, it’s long.

It’s a not a stroke story, this is a full-on thriller and, I hope, a fitting conclusion.

I want to thank my editor, 29WordsForNow, for all this work on this, and the other manuscripts he’s looked over. In fact, I want to thank all the editors who’ve been involved with this series. NoneTheWiser, JonB1969 and the inestimable PennLady, who made me a far better writer than I could otherwise be. She is something special, that lady.

Todd172 very kindly extended me permission to use one of his characters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.