Bikini Bottom: (Not a Spongebob Story!) - Cover

Bikini Bottom: (Not a Spongebob Story!)

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2019 by Honey Moon

Fiction Sex Story: Linda is a futanari. As she puts it, she's a grower, not a show-er. She buys a tiny bikini and heads for the beach. Oops! When her boner pops out, she can't get it covered back up! When a young beauty with larceny in her heart sees it, blackmail ensues. Linda's a private detective with somewhat shaky morals. She has the skills to turn the blackmail around! Once Linda learns the crime young Lisa's mother committed, will the virgin love her mom enough to do ANYTHING to keep her out of jail?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cream Pie   First   Food   Oral Sex   .

(Not a Spongebob Story!)

“Dammit, dammit, dammit!” I muttered as I hid behind the changing cottage on the beach.

I tugged at the minuscule bottom of my new yellow bikini. It fit comfortably at home. Now, I was in serious trouble!

“Get back in there!” I hissed, but seemingly, part of me was thinking with it’s own head and wanted a bit of fresh air!

“What the hell was I thinking when I bought this bikini!” I muttered as I tugged at the blazing yellow fabric.

I’m a grower, not a show-er. When I’m not, well, ‘in the mood’ I can pass as a normal female. When aroused, the mushroom cap of my dick swells, and suddenly I have to contend with a thick ten inch shaft. Not to mention a couple of balls that looked like I was trying to hide a couple of plums! Usually the damn things kind of dangle. It’s a little uncomfortable, but I can keep them tucked up in my vagina if I’m wearing something that hugs my crotch a bit snugly.

Not when aroused though. If I lose my concentration, like if I see a sexy woman, or let’s be honest, smell a hint of perfume, they pop out of my cootie and draw up snugly to me. I end up looking ridiculous, like I just shoplifted a cucumber and a couple of lemons and stuffed them down my pants!

“I should have known. Of course it’s going to slip out!” I moaned. I peered nervously around the corner at a nearby beachfront cafe. “What the hell am I gonna do if some little bitch decides to change in or out of her suit?”

I’m a futanari by birth. I’ve managed to keep my unusual birthright an absolute secret my whole thirty years. Tall and lanky, and liberally dusted with an annoying array of freckles, I knew that men looked at me with hungry eyes.

My damn boobs clinched the deal. My mother laughingly called them my man-magnets. I love mother, but she can be such a bitch-kitty sometimes. She’s a futanari too. She knows I’d rather find a nice woman to marry and settle down with! That’s what she did with mommy!

My panic was growing. Could I get back into the changing room and hide myself in my accustomed sweats? Not likely! What the hell was I going to do?

“Oh God, everyone is going to see!”

I tried to get my dick back under cover. There just wasn’t enough fabric in the bottom. The best I could do was sort of create a banana in a hammock look. I was straining the hell out of the bikini bottom and a good six inches of meat peered out the top.

Worse, I was seriously giving myself a wedgie. My balls hung out like twin sidecars. Below them, the fabric was pushing into my cootie. It wasn’t painful, but I was getting distressingly wet!

Speaking of distressing, my ass was completely bare. I was ‘plugged in’, fore and aft. My ass isn’t too big, thank God, but both cheeks were now completely exposed! This was why I wouldn’t wear thongs!

“Stop it!” I hissed. I was growing more aroused by the minute, and it scared me to death!

When I had arrived, the woman’s changing cottage had been empty. I had no problems tucking my balls into my cootie, and if anyone looked too hard, they’d just think the mushroom head of my cock as an oversize clit showing through my bikini bottom.

I exited the little locker room and walked around back. Was it the warm sun? Was it the beauty of the Kauna ‘oa beach? Was it the salt air. No. It was me being stupid. I had come to the beach thinking I would just get a quick swim in, before I got too much sun and had to retreat. It honestly never occurred to me that there would be hundreds of vacationing females here in swimsuits as well!

Just as I rounded the corner of the structure, I spotted a teenage girl in a bikini more daring than my own. I felt the slithering warmth of my balls popping out of my cootie, and my dick started to get hard. I took refuge in back of the changing cottage just in time before I popped a serious boner! Now didn’t dare move from my dubious place of concealment.

I couldn’t head around back to the entrance. What if someone had entered right after I left? I couldn’t make a mad dash to the ocean itself. I was in a trap of my own creation, and couldn’t think of a thing to do but stand here and try to will my erection away.

“That can’t be comfortable.” A pleasant voice said softly.

“It isn’t.” I froze in horror.

In my panic, I hadn’t noticed that the girl in the bikini had doubled back. She saw only fifteen, but an over eager mother nature had hit her generously with the puberty stick. She was only five foot compared to my six foot three, but she had curves that didn’t quit! Some might say she shouldn’t wear a bikini, but dear God, I thought she looked sensational!

The kid was perfect. While not fat in any way, her body had the sort of padding I loved. That may be from early indoctrination. I first started the art and hobby of masturbation while looking through mother’s collection of old girly magazines from the fifties and sixties. I tried not to think it, but how I hoped she was hairy, down there!

“Don’t look at me!” I managed to squeak as my cock throbbed. “I’ll pay you a hundred dollars if you get me a towel or something”

She looked up at me with laughing blue eyes. Her blonde hair was so fine it looked almost white in the bright summer sun. I thought my breasts were annoyingly large. Hers had me beat! She saw where my gaze had locked, and thrust her chest out.

“Double D, baby!” She said with a laugh. “What are you, a ‘C’?”

“Help me!” I begged.

“Show me the money, Trannie.”

“I’m not a transvestite.” I corrected. I clamped my mouth shut and whimpered.

“Don’t shit a shitter.” The blonde said.

She squatted down on her heels. I couldn’t stop staring down at her as she made a quick inspection of my neither region. Her face was too close to my crotch. I felt like my dick was going to split open, I was so hard.

She let out a low whistle as she tilted her head from one side to the other. If my turgid state scared her or made her nervous, she gave no sign.

“That’s different.” She finally announced. “I thought you were a transvestite that didn’t tape himself down good enough. What a surprise. You have a pussy, too. I know about Japanese cartoons. I thought futanari were fictional characters, like those wimpy girls in “Discode” or “Parade Parade”.”

“We’re real, but rare.” I tried to smile. “Get me a towel, and I’ll give you two hundred dollars!”

“I don’t see any pockets.” She laughed. “I’m not touching any money if it’s up your ass.”

“What? No!” I gulped. “I can write you a check once I get back to my car!”

“A check?” She looked at me like I was stupid. “What is this, the twentieth century? Who the hell uses checks any more?”

“We can get in my car and I, I’ll hit the ATM.” I stammered. “I’ll drop you off right back here.”

“You think I’m going to get in the car with a pervert and just drive off into the sunset?” She grinned at me and stood back up. “They’d probably find my body in a ditch somewhere.”

“I wouldn’t hurt you!” I whined. “Please Miss, just get me something to cover up with! I swear I’ll pay you two hundred dollars!”

“Since I doubt I’ll see a dime, why not make it a cool K?”

“K, like a thousand? I’m not paying a thousand dollars for a towel!”

“I can just as easily scream.” She said sweetly. “Want to hear how loud I can be? It won’t cost you anything.”

“A thousand!” I whispered. “I, I can pay that! Just get me something, and for the love of God, don’t scream!”

“I’ll be quiet.” She said softly. “Now about that payment. Do you have any collateral?”

“What? You said yourself. No pockets!”

“Too bad. The deal’s off.” She started to walk away.

“Wait, don’t go!” I hastily took off my earrings. “These aren’t costume, I swear it! They’re real gold! 18 karat! They’re worth at least two thousand!”

She snatched the hoops from my hand and examined them. I watched her heft them up and down to estimate the mass. I knew they were real. I found the receipt in the trash after mother gave them to me when I graduated college.

She smiled and tucked them into her bikini top. My stupid cock throbbed as she positioned the hoops to circle her nipples. I hoped to God she didn’t hear the little mewling whimper that escaped my lips.

“These will do nicely as collateral. You’ll get them back after I get my two thousand.”

“Two? You said one!”

“If you can afford such nice things, you can afford to pay me well for my time.” She made a big show of looking at her bare wrist. “Time is ticking. In thirty seconds the price goes up.”

“Two thousand!” I gasped. “I’ll pay two thousand! Just hurry!”

“Wait right here, sweetie.” She said in a childlike sing-song. “I’ll be right back!”

I had no choice but to wait. I peered around the corner. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the sensual sway of her firm young ass as she took her time and headed over to the cafe. I ducked back when she was finally out of view.

“Dammit.” I whispered again.

I could afford two thousand dollars, but what next? I had to get away before the kid learned anything about me! I had no doubt I would be paying her regularly to keep quiet if she ever learned my name and what I did for a living!

Once she returned with a towel, I would make a break for it. I had a key hidden in a magnetic case under the rear fender of my car. If I could lose the kid, I would be home free! She was built like the proverbial brick house, but I had her in height. I had no doubt that my longer legs would easily outpace her!

If I could only get in my car, and drive away without her seeing my license plate, I would be home free! With my dick threatening to completely rip off my bikini bottom, I took a deep breath. Feeling foolish, and hoping nobody would see, I did my usual pre-running stretches. I would wrap the towel around my waist, and be off like a shot the moment she returned! There was nothing in the coin locker that could ID me, or for that matter, I couldn’t abandon.

I was feeling better already. Too bad my stupid dick wouldn’t cooperate! Nothing short of jerking off would calm my stupid trouser snake once she was in this condition! I’d just drive a few blocks and find a safe place where I could rub one off and regain my composure.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when my beautiful by scary friend returned. She held a large environmentally friendly reusable shopping bag. It was obviously heavy. She held it out to me and grinned.

“Here, use this.”

I took the bag and almost dropped it. It was heavier than I thought. I looked inside and was shocked. At first glance I had expected to find a rolled up tarp or something. I was not expecting to see what the bag did contain.

“A watermelon?” I gasped.

“Yup!” Her grin looked downright evil. “I used a wine bottle I found to knock a hole in it. The tunnel should be deep enough, and I wiggled it around to make sure it was wide enough for your chubby. Shove your meat in, and nobody will think twice about seeing a woman in a bikini taking a watermelon back to her car.”

“I, um, I can probably get away with using the bag.” I dumped the watermelon onto the sand. The hole stared up at me, oddly inviting. I held the bag with my equipment in the open end. “I, I think this will work out fine if I hold the carry handles behind me. People will just think I’m having my period.”

“Hell no!” She snatched the bag from me and held it behind her back. “Pick up that watermelon this fucking second, or I scream bloody murder!”

“Keep quiet!” I begged. “Okay, I, I’ll try it, um, on for size.”

I stooped to pick the melon back up. There was a flash of light. Oh sweet Jesus, where did she get a phone? I hastily rammed myself into the wet sticky hole, but it was too late. I looked at her, and she was holding an cell phone.

“Where, where did that come from?” I whispered shakily. “It wasn’t in the bag!”

“You can’t figure it out?” She turned, and patted her glorious round ass. “When I grabbed the bag with the watermelon, I also grabbed my phone. I shoved it in my bottom, edgewise in my ass crack. You should have seen the looks that got, but my cheeks are big enough to hold it in place!”

“Keep the earrings, you big ass bitch!” I shouted.

I started to run, and realized my error after making it to the front of the changing cottage. I couldn’t hold the heavy melon steady enough. My cock slipped and slurped around in the chilly wet hole. The snug wet seal was producing a suction on my penis every bit as wonderful as when I bend down and suck myself off! It was like the watermelon was giving me my very first non self performed blowjob!

Dear God in Heaven, it felt fantastic! I staggered to a stop. If I ran, I’d masturbate myself to orgasm before I reached my car in the paved parking lot half a mile away! If I ejaculated while running, I would be in serious danger of heading straight into the path of an oncoming car, or tripping over my own feet and smashing my face on the ground as I held onto the damned melon pleasuring me! It could quite possibly lead to a fatal but humiliating “Darwin” moment!

“What’s your hurry?” The girl snickered. “Take your time. I’m not going anywhere.”

I turned to look, just as a large group of lovely little pre-teen girls made their giggling way into the cottage. I didn’t dare go in there! If a bunch of little girls saw the condition I was in, someone was sure to scream! I couldn’t afford to draw attention to my predicament.

“Give me the bag!” I sobbed. “Please!”

“I left it around back.” The sexy little blonde smiled. “Just head to your car. What could go wrong?”

Holding the melon tightly against my crotch, I began to walk. I couldn’t help whimpering. Even walking, I couldn’t hold the heavy thing steady enough. Shit, but it felt fantastic! I had to fight the growing urge to bounce it on me so I could fuck me some fruit!

“W-Why are you doing this to me?” I gasped.

“Because I can.” she said with a laugh.

People watched me as I slowly walked along with my burden. They didn’t suspect what I was hiding, but my boobs bouncing in the bikini top were drawing every male’s attention. Some females too. The female interest would have intrigued me, if I wasn’t so scared of discovery. Once I passed, I could feel eyes caressing the bare cheeks of my ass.

“I do believe more people are watching you, than me.” She said conversationally. “I should be upset. I mean just look at my body.”

“That’s part of the problem.” I said weakly. She had taken the lead. The sway of her full ass was mesmerizing. “C-Could you drop back a bit?”

“I knew you were a pervert.” She said as she hooked her thumbs in her vivid red bottoms, and sort of flashed her ass at me. “Is my figure too much for you?”

“D-Don’t do that!”

My foot slipped out of my flip-flop, and I staggered a bit. I jostled the watermelon and moaned at the feelings the movement generated in my cock. Biting my lower lip, I froze as I waited to drift back a bit from the very edge.

“Keep going, pervert.” My tormentor circled around me. “Move it!”

She put her hand on the small of my back and pushed. Whimpering, I resumed my stiff legged walk. I was trying to be careful, but each step was an agony of wicked stimulation.

“Wait! Please wait!” I begged. “I’m getting too close!”

Somehow, we made the parking lot. Oh God! To protect my car from getting dinged. I had parked on the complete far end! Could I make it to the car? We weren’t alone in the lot. If I popped a nut, someone was sure to notice! In the privacy of my home, it didn’t much matter. But here? I can never help being a bit, well, vocal when I cum.

“Hurry it up.” The blonde ordered as she pushed me faster. “Get to steppin’!”

I lurched along, my cock being suckled by ripe fruit. It felt more and more like the watermelon was giving me head! We were almost there! If I got behind my beautiful blue and white Cobra, I could squat down out of sight and fuck the shit out of this damn melon!

Somehow we reached the car before I exploded. I stood shaking, trying to will myself away from the point of no return.

“I’m a virgin, you know.” The blonde suddenly announced. “I bet you wish you had your big fat dick stuffed inside my little virgin pussy, instead of that watermelon!”

“Oh God!” I cried.

I had made the mistake of looking at her. She had untied her top and had my earrings clasped in her teeth. She exposed her big beautiful tits to my hungry eyes.

I couldn’t take it any more! Seeing those glorious boobs was my undoing! Looking around wildly to see if I was being watched, I began humping into the fruit. I slammed the sticky wetness against me as my cock churned up the inside of the melon.

“That’s so nasty!” The girl cheered as she pointed her cell phone at me. “Cum in that melon or I expose what you are to everyone! You’ll be the next viral sensation if you don’t dump your load pretty damn quick!”

I couldn’t stop it! She was recording me as I rammed myself into the melon. I was outside, in plain sight, in broad daylight, masturbating like a sex crazed maniac! My climax hit, and hit hard. I couldn’t help myself. I stood up on my toes and let out a wailing cry.

I felt myself stiffen. With a massive throb, my semen blasted up my shaft and into the melon. I was ejaculating in a public place, and some damn high school girl was recording the event for posterity!

The backwash, sticky with watermelon juice mixing in, ran down the insides of my legs. The watermelon slipped from my hands and smashed on the tarmac. Freed, my cock sprang up.

I frantically grabbed my hardness and finished what the melon started. I stroked madly, shooting my load all over my precious baby! I was cumming on my car! Some part of me wondered if semen would ruin the paint job. The rest of me panted and wailed as I shot my jizz all over the right front fender and tire. Some even arched up onto the hood!

“Oh shit, you sure hosed that Mustang!” she laughed. “You better leave the guy a note.”

“It’s my car” I said weakly, trying to catch my breath. “and it’s a Cobra, not some damn Mustang!”

“That was fun.” She said as she retied her top. “Now let’s go get my three thousand dollars.”

“It was two!” I said angrily as I grabbed the magnetic key hider box from up under the wheel well. “We agreed!”

“That was before your screen test, baby.” She waved the cell phone. “Pay, or you go viral.”

“I, I have to swing by my apartment.” I said quietly. “My ATM card is there.”

“That’s fine.” She said as I unlocked and opened the door.

I slid under the wheel and managed to hit the well hidden kill switch without her noticing. If I hadn’t, having the key would be meaningless to the average car thief. Now I could safely start the car without setting off the alarm, and alerting law enforcement via the GPS network. I leaned over and unlocked the passenger side door.

“Maybe you should hit a car wash on the way back.” She said as she got in. “You messed this car up, you sick freak!”

I drove in silence to my apartment. It was a moot point keeping it’s location secret now. I’m sure she got a shot of my license plate on that damn video. Having a lusciously curvy little bikini clad blonde at my side was preventing me from ‘relaxing’. At least sitting behind the wheel, nobody would see my stupid boner once I grabbed a newspaper from the back seaet and unfolded it over my lap. Still, I drove damn carefully to avoid getting pulled over.

I thanked God for garage door openers. My apartment was pretty upscale and very secure. I had access to my unit from within my own garage. The door closed behind us and the motion detectors activated the lights. I finally felt safe.

“I’ll be a minute.” I said woodenly. “I’m going to clean up and throw some clothes on. You wait here.”

“Like hell I will.” She said. “If I have to wait, the price goes up again.”

“Why are you doing this?” I asked calmly.

“Why shouldn’t I?” she said with a wicked grin. “To get through life, you have to be strong and grab any opportunity that comes your way!”

“Have you blackmailed anyone else?” I asked, unable to keep my eyes from looking down her incredible cleavage. “You seem like you know what you’re doing.”

“Blackmail is such an ugly word.” she said sweetly. “Actually, I do have a bit of experience, but not with ‘blackmail’ exactly. I think my secret may be safe with you.”

“Why would that be?” I asked.

“Besides the five K, I’ll have your silence. If you ever do a thing, I’ll do more than make you a viral star. Now that I know where you live, I can destroy you any time I want!”

“Five thousand?” I said. “Just because I showed a little, um, interest?”

“A little interest?” She laughed. “I’d say more than a little, and with me being a poor innocent fifteen year old!”

“Fine, whatever. You look eighteen, but I never touched you! I’ll pay, because I don’t want this getting out.”

“You’re damn right you never touched me! If I even thought for a second that you were going to even lay one finger on me, I would have screamed for the lifeguard! Then were would you be?”

“Forget it.” I said, trying to keep all emotion out of my voice. “What’s your big secret?”

“It’s my mom’s, really. Mom is a genius! She planned it all out. She faked a car accident, and sued the shit out of this stupid truck driver’s company. He got fired, and mom got five hundred grand!”

“How did she manage that?” Somehow it didn’t surprise me that the conniving bitch was the daughter of a damn criminal. “How can you fake an accident against a truck and not get killed?”

“The asshole was parked way in the back of the Walmart parking lot, with his hazard lights all blinking. His cab was angled like he was making a turn, and I could see the guy eating his lunch in there. Mom warned me that this was it. I had my seat belt tight, and braced my head hard against the headrest. Mom rammed the idiot’s cab. Did you know that the airbag can break your thumbs on the steering wheel? Boy mom was pissed about that!”

“She set out to do this?” I asked incredulously.

“Hell yeah! Mom drove us around all morning until she found just the right setup.”

“That, that’s terrible.” I said, trying to keep my voice calm.

“My part was easy. I got out of the car and screamed bloody murder. The guy climbed down from his truck and went to help mom. She later told me that her thumbs being broken helped her performance. You should have heard her wail and cry!”

“Was that all you did, scream?”

“Nope, I had to act fast. I scrambled up into the truck and shut off the lights. It was risky, but I started the engine too, since the keys were in the ignition. The poor jerk never noticed. I was out of the truck again in a flash, before the crowd started to grow.”

“I can see how lights off and engine on would lend credence to your story.”

“You better believe it!” She boasted. “The guy was lucky he just lost his job! If he had any kind of record, the cops would have locked him right up! Mom only had to shuffle around with a walker for a couple of months, and now we’re rich!”

I wriggled in my seat, carefully wrapping the newspaper around me like a skirt. I took a deep breath to steady my nerves. The only saving grace was that I wasn’t wet. I didn’t want to be covered with ink!

“I can’t believe how revealing this damn bottom turned out to be!” I said loudly as I worked my way carefully out of the driver’s seat. “Come on, let’s go in so I can put something on. Then I’ll take you to the bank so I can give you your damn blackmail money!”

“Revealing?” She laughed as she followed me. “That’s perfect. Your bikini bottom sure revealed a lot! It’s a good thing nobody got an eyeful before we made it back to your car! Remember, I get the five k, or the whole damn internet will see everything you have when I post that video!”

I almost laughed at her nasty threat. Keying the code into the number pad, I opened the door into my apartment. I breathed a heavy sigh of relief when she followed me in and closed the door. She walked in, and was totally unprepared when I shoved her against the wall.

“What are you doing, bitch?” She screamed at me as I snatched her phone from her hand.

I ignored her as I checked over the phone. Thank God! The pictures and video where stored locally. I would have been screwed if she already uploaded them to the ‘cloud’! I deleted both. Then I searched out and found her number, and got her mother’s out of ‘contacts’.

“Gimme my phone back!” She screamed again. “You think I need that video? I know where you live now! I’ll tell everyone on the block that you have a dick!”

Ignoring her, I grabbed a pen from my kitchen counter. I wrote the numbers right on my wall, well up out of her reach. It was mostly performance art for my little guest’s sake. I have a good head for numbers. Both were indelibly committed to memory.

“What the hell are you doing, bitch?”

“That’s detective bitch, to you.”

What?” She froze, a look of uncertainty on her face. “What did you say? Shit, are, are you a cop?”

“No, I’m PI. I’m sure the cops and the trucking company will be very interested in the story I’m now prepared to tell them. Insurance fraud is treated as a serious crime these days. We can add filing a false police report to that. I’m sure the truck driver she wronged will want to see justice served. I wonder how many years your mom will be sentenced.”

“Oh fuck!” she gasped. “I, I gotta get going!”

“Too late for that.”

It was just for show, but I tossed her phone into my microwave and started it up. It scared the hell out of me when there was a loud bang, and the door of the oven flew open. Holy smoke, literally! The damn phone blew up! I guess it was the battery. I should have taken it out. Damn, I hope I didn’t kill my oven!

“What’s going on?” She squeaked. “You can’t get my mom locked up!”

“Can and will, sweetie.” I let the newspaper fall to the floor. “Unless you can convince me just to turn a blind eye to your mother’s criminal activities.”

“It’s your word against mine!” She shouted. She didn’t seem to appreciate that I was still hard as a rock because of her. “Cover that thing up, you pervert!”

“Follow me, Missy.”

I led her to my office. The server dedicated to my security system was up and running, just as it should be. I pulled up the log for the garage. Glancing at the time, I cued up the appropriate file.

Some may call it overkill, but I had microphones as well as cameras focused on my usual parking place. I started the video playing. My new best friend went pale as we watched together.

I paid careful attention. It worked out well. Throughout the entire video, neither of us said anything that could possibly hint at my true nature. I was in the clear. If it came to it, I could nervously admit to being a lesbian that made a slight miscalculation on the age of such a well developed teen.

I’d have to let people think I paniced at the idea of her blackmailing me because she was underage. It would be embarrassing, but nothing like what would have happened if my true nature became public knowledge. With a little luck, I would avoid even that.

“Note” I said firmly as I tapped a finger on the screen. “You quite clearly and succinctly admit that I never ever laid so much as a finger on you. If anything, all I’d be thought guilty of is leering at a teen’s huge boobs. Big deal. No crime, no foul. What do you think will happen if I give the police MY video? Keep in mind I’m well known by the department.”

I couldn’t help a little grimace at my own words. Well known, true. The Chief of Ds was just a tiny bit angry with me at the moment though. Last month when I busted in and rescued a kidnap victim, I had inadvertently beat the cops to the scene by three minutes. I wonder if she knew that she was beautiful when angry?

“What do you want?” She asked fearfully.

“Remember when you told me you were a virgin?” I felt my face grow warm, but continued. “What a coincidence. So am I!”

“What? Oh. Oh no!” She said softly. “I, um, I was lying about my mom! I, uh, I better get going. I’ll be late for dinner!”

“You were lying?” I said calmly. “You mean your mom didn’t fake a big accident that put half a million in her pocket? How hard do you think it will be to verify it? I have hers and your phone numbers. It will take me approximately three minutes before I have your names and address. Don’t forget, this is my bread and butter. This is how I make a living.”

“Don’t get my mom arrested!” She cried. “They’ll take away our money and everything!”

“Your money? I think the insurance company will have something to say about that. You better think about where you’re going to live after mom hits the big house. That is if you don’t end up in juvie for your part in the scam.”

She stood there, stunned. I casually reached over and untied her top. I whipped it off, freeing her wonderful tits.

“Gimme that!”

She made as if to snatch the top back, but I guess she didn’t like where I was staring. Squealing, she reconsidered. She looked so sexy as she crossed her arms nervously over her abundance. She blushed all over her body as she protectively hugged her titties. Adorable!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.