Bargain Basement Magic Lamp - Cover

Bargain Basement Magic Lamp

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2019 by Honey Moon

Fantasy Sex Story: When Susan finds a real live magic lamp, her whole life changes. As is always the case, poorly worded wishes turn out entirely different than expected. With her body forever changed, and having wasted her last wish, what's an invisible woman with a fantastically long prehensile penis to do? Have fun, that's what!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   Magic   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Light Bond   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Body Modification   Size   .

Susan saw a glint of metal at the bottom of the old box. She dumped it out onto the floor of the basement. “It looks a lot like The magic lamp from that Disney cartoon.”

She gave the tarnished brass a playful rub with the sleeve of her ever present hoodie as she sang softly. “You ain’t ever had a friend like me.” She froze when the lamp vibrated in her hands. Smoke poured from the little spout like opening. The smoke took on a shape, and that shape was decidedly humanoid.

“Oh fuck!” Susan cried as she dropped the lamp and scrambled for the stairway leading back up to her late grandmother’s house. “Oh fuckin’ hell! I didn’t drink that much ... Did I?”

“I am the Djinn of the lamp.” A commanding voice called out. “Wait a minute. Let me rephrase that for those who tuned in late. I am the genie of the lamp!”

“That’s just a little too Hollywood!” Susan shouted as she grabbed the banister and made her way up to safety. Or so she hoped.

The darkly attractive woman floating above the lamp gave a sigh. “Why do you twentieth century types always panic?”

“Twenty-first century!” Susan corrected.

“Oh, well pardon me!” The magical apparition said in a snooty voice. She snapped her fingers and a smartphone appeared in her hand. She looked at it, before sending it back into oblivion. “Not even twenty years into the twenty-first century. Big deal. Do you think that’s a long time? I’ve been living in that brass one room efficiency for over three thousand years.”

“Are you really real?” Susan asked timidly.

“Oh, let me think.” The dusky beauty tapped a finger to her temple in a pantomime of deep thought. “I think, therefore I am, you mortal twit!”

“Hey, no need to get nasty, Miss no legs!”

The apparition looked down at herself. “Blast, I always forget them.” She crossed her arms and gave a sharp nod of her head. The trail of smoke from her waist condensed into very human, and VERY shapely legs as she settled gently to the floor.

Susan crept back down the stairs. “What are you doing in my grandmother’s stuff?”

“Oh, you must be the grand daughter of the redheaded little trick that found my lamp a few years back while scuba diving the Mediterranean after her husband ran off with his secretary. Dear Hilda sure needed a vacation after seeing your mother off to boarding school.”

The genie looked Susan over very carefully. “I see it plainly now. You’re that skinny little brat I had to hide from every summer your mother sent you to live with your rich grandmother. You do look a lot like her now, but with bigger tits.” She raised an eyebrow in obvious appreciation. “MUCH bigger tits.”

“Hey!” Susan cried, crossing her arms over her ample chest self-consciously. “You have no room to talk!”

“My human form certainly pleased dear Hilda.” The genie said with a saucy wink. “The little minx did so like a curvy playmate.”

“Whoa, wait just a minute! My sweet little granny wasn’t a nasty lesbian!”

“Of course she wasn’t.” The genie laughed. “You modern types would call her bisexual.”

Susan sighed. “Whatever. I hate to tell you, but she passed away last month.”

The genie smiled sweetly. “This, I know. She’s having such a good time in Paradise that I was able to slip away when you rubbed my lamp. Stars above, you should have seen what she was doing with Martha Washington and Rin Tin Tin last night. I very nearly blushed just watching!”

“Rin Tin Tin?” Susan gasped. “Don’t talk about my granny like that!”

The genie laughed. “Martha was begging to be mounted when dear Hilda distracted Rin by kissing his red rocket.” Her eyes nearly glowed. “Dear Hilda has such a talented tongue. George was sure pissed when Rin ignored Martha and mounted Hilda instead.”

“Grandma wouldn’t do anything like that!” Susan snapped. “She was a conservative!”

“Oh yeah? Remember Onyx, Hilda’s mastiff? Remember how she NEVER left you alone with him? That was one dog who loved to bury the bone!” She sighed. “I normally draw the line at beasts, but dear Hilda sure loved to watch her furry four legged boyfriend get him some strange.”

“Stop talking like that!” Susan paused. “Wait a minute. Why are you talking like that?”

The genie snapped her fingers again and the smartphone reappeared. With her bare hands, she stretched it until it took on the dimensions of a full size tablet computer. “Internet.” She said in explanation. “It’s very educational, and one does have to roll with the times.”

Crossing her arms, she gave the sharp nod again before laughing. “I got such a kick out of watching Barbra Eden in “I Dream of Jeannie”. That’s why I answer to Jeannie now. I find I enjoy having a name, instead of being just another Djinn of the lamp.”

“This is insane!” Susan said. She nervously kept her arms across her own chest. “And stop staring at my, um, me!”

“I do believe you’re bigger than me, for all that you’re shorter.”

“Cut it out! It’s bad enough that guys always stare!”

“I can’t fault them for that.” Jeannie said in approval. “Dear Hilda calls mine “Man Magnets”. She loved to watch men watch me jog around the block.” She grinned. “Do me a solid. Jump up and down a few times. Let’s see those puppies bounce!”

“Are you insane?” Susan let out an exasperated breath. “I wish I knew why so many people are infatuated with fuckin’ big tits!”

“Well, that didn’t take long.” Jeannie crossed her arms again and gave another sharp nod. This time her whole body seemed to radiate a sort of vibration as the basement lights flickered.

Susan felt an odd heat in her loins, and let out a squeal. She felt something emerge from her body. Suddenly, her sweatpants felt too small as the front bulged obscenely. “What did you do to me?”

“You made a wish, Mistress.” Jeannie said in a condescending voice. “Your wish is my command!” She nodded again. “Behold!

Suddenly Susan was naked as a jaybird. Heart pounding in sheer panic, she looked down at herself. “Oh my God! That, that looks like a dick ... Only a hell of a lot bigger!”

“Check again. I never take half measures.” The genie said smugly.

“Testicles?” Susan gasped as she put a hand nervously between her legs. Two large orbs were contained in a sack of flesh between her legs. “Huge testicles! It’s like I have two lemons down there!”

Jeannie gave her a lopsided grin. “They look good on you, sweetie.” She snapped her fingers and her filmy harem outfit vanished. “We best do something to keep them from turning blue.”

Ignoring the genie, Susan almost screamed until her questing finger found her opening. “Oh thank God, my puss is still here!” She gasped. She tried to look away from the beautiful naked being grinning at her, but just couldn’t. “But why is it getting so wet?”

“Do you really have to ask?” Jeannie laughed. “Now, would you like to learn why men are so infatuated with titty fucking a well endowed woman?”

Susan whimpered as seeing the naked genie made her brand new appendage swell and grow even bigger. “No! I didn’t mean titty fucking! I meant it like when guys stare! You know, when they say things like “Check out those huge tits!” Her body began to tremble as the penis reached it’s full potential. “Besides, I’m not granny! I’m not into girls!”

Slowly and sensually, Jeannie walked toward Susan. With feline grace, she settled on her knees before the frightened human. “Just relax. I’ll do all the work.”

Susan gasped in confused horror at her powerful urges. Her hands shook with the need to touch the immense fourteen inch monster jutting from her body in a proud upward curve. It was either that, or paw at the heavy round orbs of the genie’s impressive breasts. With a supreme burst of willpower, she clasped her hands behind her back and touched nothing. “Back off, you ancient whore!”

I prefer timeless.” Jeannie said as she leaned forward. “I wouldn’t contest whore though. Dear Hilda loved pimping me out. Since she didn’t need it, she donated whatever the “johns” paid to various charities.” She used her hands to press her full breasts together. “It sure added up fast.”

“Stop that!” Susan gasped as her shaft was engulfed by that deep warm valley. “I said I don’t want this!”

“Note,” Jeannie said quietly as she began to jiggle her breasts up and down on the thick hard cock. “I’m not holding you. If this doesn’t feel good, just take a step back.”

“I said stop it!” Susan protested as she sort of humped forward a little. “Take that dick off of me, before, before it’s too late!”

“What? You don’t want to christen your new aspect?” She giggled. “Of course when I say christen, I do mean that it’s me that shall receive the wet blessing. I ain’t talkin’ holy water either.”

“That, that’s blasphemy, um, I think.”

“Calm down. Religions come and go. Nobody in Paradise takes offense at a little good natured kidding. You should hear it when Christ and Buddha start swapping raunchy stories with Gandhi and Muhammad. It always starts an orgy when they begin demonstrating their favorite positions on Mother Teresa. She’s a good sport about it though, and ever ready to try something new. Don’t even start me on little Joan of Arc. That girl is on fire! It’s only you mortals that get all wound up and tetchy over dogma.”

Whimpering, Susan tried to ignore how wonderful the smooth warm flesh felt against her unwanted shaft.

Alternating right and left lifts of her breasts, Jeannie continued to massage the twitching organ. “Normally I’d use some scented oil to sooth your cock, but this isn’t going to take long at all. First times never do. Back in the day, Caligula popped off in my face before I even touched him. Then again, he was a real freak-show. Thankfully he was barred from Paradise when he finally met his end.”

“Please no!” Susan begged when she felt an almost primal energy building up deep inside of her. She had watched enough Hentai to knew exactly what it meant. “Stop! Stop it before it’s too late!”

Tilting her head down, Jeannie gave the ruddy bulb of the cock’s bloated mushroom head a swipe of her tongue as it peeked up from between her breasts. “Now!” she ordered as she tasted the cloying flavor of the heavily flowing precum.

“Oh my God!” Susan gasped huskily as something inside pulsed with a pleasure nearly as intense as pain. She grabbed Jeannie’s head to keep from falling. Fingers entwined in thick locks of glorious raven hair, her body shook. She was expelling something, and it wouldn’t stop!

Jeannie didn’t even blink as thick globs of cream spurted up to plaster her chin. In fact, she angled her face just right to receive the full benefit of this most intimate of baths.

“What have you done to me?” Susan sobbed as she staggered back. A last drop of the nasty liquid dropped to the cement floor of the basement. “Oh God, that was disgusting!”

“If it’s so disgusting, why are you still so hard?” Jeannie said, making no attempt at all to wipe the shiny fluid from her grinning face. “Is there something else you ‘wish’ to experience?”

Susan couldn’t help herself. Her brand new penis throbbed with an intense need she just couldn’t understand. Jeanie was a woman, but for some reason the curves of her body set her soul on fire! “I, I wish...”

“Go on.” Jeannie urged.

Susan stared at her beautiful otherworldly visitor. Did she dare? Would Jeannie allow it? She had to be careful. All the stories about genies featured poorly worded wishes causing all manner of mayhem. She had to do this right, so Jeanie would have no choice but to let her push her new cock into that luscious body!

“I, I wish I could fuck the closest pussy to me right now!” Susan shouted triumphantly.

Jeanie shook her head. “Damn, you mortals always spoil my fun with your wording.” She crossed her arms and nodded sharply. “Granted, you spoil-sport!”

Susan stepped toward the gorgeous woman, but something distracted her. There was a moving squirming feeling in her loins. “I, It’s growing!” she squealed as her still hard penis lengthened.

“Well, it was your wish.”

“I wanted to fuck you!” Susan cried. She watched as her now twenty inch cock sort of swayed and twisted with a life of it’s own. It resembled a snake seeking a nice plump mouse. “What the hell is it doing?”

“Blast! I was all ready to lay down with you, and you went and spoiled it with your clever wish wording!”

“How?” Susan squealed. The thing looked nearly thirty inches now. She had to lean back to compensate for the sudden added weight.

Jeanie sighed. “Selfish mortal! You wished to fuck the nearest pussy! Even if I sat on your face, yours would still be closer to you. It’s part of you! How could any other possibly be closer?”

“Oh my God!!” Susan gasped. “Make it stop!”

“How, it seems to have a mind of it’s own.”

“What’s it doing now?” she cried when the forty inch organ reared up. Susan trembled as the head of her cock seemed to look her right in the eye. She shivered fearfully when a single drop of semen oozed out of that blind unwinking eye. It bent and began to gently stroke it’s bulbous ruddy plum sized crown up and down her arm. “What the hell is it rubbing me for?”

“I do believe it’s called foreplay.” Jeanie said with a laugh.

“Oh my God!” Susan cried as she clasped both hands over her vagina. “I’m a virgin! I was saving myself for my wedding night!”

“It’s a good thing it doesn’t have ears. It would have cut the foreplay short if it heard that!”

Another thought entered Susan’s panic filled mind. “The balls! You gave me balls!”

“I was wondering when you’d think of that. As I said, I never take half measures. You have a high enough sperm count that any male would be proud to have even half as many of the little wrigglers.”

The penis was tenderly slipping between her breasts. “It feels nice. I can feel how hard the penis is with my breasts, and the penis feels how smooth and soft my skin is.” Susan muttered dreamily. She snapped out of it when the head lifted to rub against a swelling nipple. “No, no it doesn’t! It doesn’t feel nice! How could it feel nice when I’m ovulating today?”

Jeanie gave an explosive bark of a laugh. “Once again, it’s a good thing I didn’t give it ears!”

Knees suddenly weak, Susan staggered. “Oh God, it’s trying to force my nipple into my pee-hole! Why the hell is that feeling good?”

Jeanie nodded, and suddenly the basement looked like a bedroom from an Arabian fantasy. “Just relax, Mistress. Nobody knows how to please yourself like you do.”

Susan sat heavily on a canopied bed. “I can’t relax!” she squealed. The hands over her vagina could feel the warm moisture beginning to flow. “Make it stop! I wish ... Ugh!” Her wish was interrupted by the penis suddenly darting into her open mouth.

“Good timing.” Jeanie muttered. “I wonder if in some sense it is aware. It sure found an effective way to prevent itself from being wished away!”

Moaning, Susan abandoned her vagina and frantically grabbed the tentacle like shaft. One fist above the other, and a hand right up against her widely stretched lips, she tried to pull it out of her mouth. It wasn’t working! It hurt scraping the sensitive flesh against her teeth. In self defense she opened her mouth wider to the strange invader. Then it sort of writhed within her hands. The shaft was actually lengthening in her grip!

“Murph!” she moaned around it as she struggled to clear her mouth.

“Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.” Jeanie said with a grin. “You have to clearly enunciate the wish before I can grant it. If you can’t, I can only watch.” Jeanie didn’t even try to hid it when she slipped a hand between her lovely plump thighs. “Stars above, am I gonna watch!”

Susan’s sexual experience consisted of kissing in high school, a little petting under her sweater, and one very nervous hand job in the back of her prom date’s car. That night didn’t end well. When a hand went up under her dress and tried to pull down her panties, Susan panicked and let go of the penis. Her date dropped her off home in quite a hurry. He then spent the rest of the night at the ER having his broken and bloody nose tended to.

Now she suddenly had a dick in her mouth, and it didn’t even belong to a man! Part of her thought the softness of her tongue felt wonderful against it, but the rest of her was desperately trying to get the damn thing back out so she could wish it away!

Things took an unsettling turn for the worse when she felt a growing pressure at the back of her throat. Nostrils flaring widely, she groaned when the swollen head pushed it’s way into her esophagus.

Despite her panic, Susan couldn’t help moaning at the tightness of her throat. She gagged a little as the cock plunged deeper, but somehow managed to breath in loud pants through her nose. It was still growing! She put a hand to her throat and felt it bulging from the presence within.

“You know, I think it just might have some rudimentary awareness at that. It seems to know it will cease to exist if you’re given a chance to wish it away.” She slipped a finger into herself and moaned deep in her throat. “I do believe it’s going to take the scenic route. I wonder how it ever worked that out as an option?”

Susan squealed around the obscene thing. She had come across a rather disgusting hentai image once. A pretty little school girl was frantically grabbing at the tail end of a snake protruding from her mouth. Down below, you could see that the head had exited her anus, only to loop around and plunge into her vagina. The picture was so disturbing, that Susan just couldn’t help right clicking and saving it to her hard drive.

Struggling to pull the cock out of her throat, Susan flopped back onto the bed. Try as she might, she couldn’t budge the monstrous thing! It felt like she was making headway, but the penis was only growing within her! She could feel it going deeper and deeper. It was heading for her stomach, and she couldn’t stop it!

“I know you can’t make a wish now, but I’m giving you a little magical nudge just for aesthetics. That thing is going to act like a battering ram. I have no wish to see what it pushes out when it reaches the end of it’s journey.”

Once again floating in mid air, Jeanie crossed one arm over her ample chest, keeping a busy hand between her thighs. She nodded. “It is done. You’re clean as a whistle, stem to stern. I’ll have to put all the microbes, fluids, and whatnot back when this is all done, but for now, your insides are just as clean as your lovely vagina.”

Susan squealed. Suddenly she felt hungrier than she ever had in her life. Her entire G-I tract was empty! She rolled back and forth on the bed. Hand over hand she pulled. It felt like she was tugging it out, but the sensation was false. It was growing faster than she could pull! Coils of penis shaft accumulated on the bed, but still the thing went deeper!

“I can’t wait to tell dear Hilda about this!” Jeanie moaned as she joyfully diddled herself. Susan’s frantic panting moans didn’t drown out the wet slitch-slitch of the genie’s happy finger play. She nodded, and once again her cellphone appeared. “We, we need a video! I, I’ll just set this on auto-pilot.” She cast the phone from her, and it turned around to keep it’s lens aimed directly at the struggling human.

Susan was aware of a sudden void around the head of her tentacle cock. It was in her belly! It was actually inside of her stomach! She expected a burning sensation, but being cleansed by a genie seemed to have removed the digestive juices.

The thing coiled around inside of her, as if looking for a way out. Susan groaned at the unwanted pleasurable sensations as her cock looped around itself.

Jeanie gasped. “I have never seen the like!” she cried breathlessly. “Look Mistress! Look!”

Suddenly, the canopy above her became a mirror. Susan looked up in shock. Her normally flat tummy looked like it had a big moving coil of rope squiring around just under the skin! She squealed again when she felt the head of her cock find another snug passage to enter.

How could this horror be giving her pleasure? She felt every movement as the ever growing shaft bent back and forth following the coiled length of her intestines. She bounced her bottom on the bed as the sensual torment continued.

She abandoned the useless attempt to pull it back up out of her mouth. Susan rubbed her distended belly. She felt it deep inside. The sensations were simply fantastic! She increased her efforts in a wild attempt to masturbate the thing within her. Her fevered mind somehow came to believe that if she got the penis to ejaculate somewhere deep inside of her, it would give up and retreat before it reached it’s eventual goal.

All she needed was for it to leave her mouth for an instant, and she could make another wish! To that end she rubbed herself like a madwoman. Suddenly, the rude sound of escaping gas sent a surge of total humiliation through her very soul. It was long enough and loud enough to impress a whole fraternity of drunken jocks!

“I, I’m glad I cleaned you out.” Jeanie panted. “That, that was just sweet clean, somewhat humid air escaping in front of the piston of your penis. If I hadn’t acted, it would have been the noisome harbinger of something truly unmentionable!”

Susan abandoned her bulging stomach. She grabbed up a length of penis from the bed and began frantically stroking it with both hands. It was no use! She needed to stimulate it up near the head, and that part was as yet out of reach!

Seeing a beautiful weightless masturbating woman wasn’t helping matters. Susan writhed on the bed as she was probed deeper and deeper by her renegade cock. She moaned fearfully when she felt it. I started small. It was that little feeling you got telling you it was time to go sit down in the smallest room for a little while.

That little feeling grew. Suddenly. It was that more urgent need that told one to drop everything and go now! The head had reached her colon! Susan squealed and clenched her body. She couldn’t let the penis emerge so dangerously close to her vagina!

Perhaps clenching wasn’t the answer. She could feel the squeezing pressure warm around her member, and it made her heart pound with fearful excitement! Mewling and whimpering, Susan tried to ignore the pleasure and brought her knees tightly together. Maybe the thing would give up if it shot it’s load in her ass from the other side!

“Oh, oh yeah!” Jeanie panted as her thumb circled her clitoris. “It, it really is aware!”

The excess loops of penis Susan had draped around her stirred. She watched in shock as two lengths lifted with the grace of a cobra. The loops slid up her legs and gently forced their way between her knees. She squealed again as they spread her legs wide.

Jeanie’s sudden scream in Arabic was quite startling. Susan stared at the drifting woman, and watched her convulse in orgasmic bliss. She wasn’t expecting it, but the clear fluid that suddenly squirted from the dark beauty’s vagina splashed over her panting face and breasts.

Jeanie took a shuddering breath. “Clear across the room.” she said somewhat sheepishly. “Dear Hilda loves it so, but ejaculating so much from one’s vagina is just embarrassing.” She watched as the penis bound woman snorted and choked.

“I do apologize Mistress. Please know I wouldn’t have let you drown.”

Susan struggled to close her legs again, but the yards of penis pulling at her prevented it. She tried to tense up, but it was no use! She felt a sudden coolness, and saw in the mirror above as the cock slithered out of her hiney!

“Mistress, I think the foreplay is over.” Jeanie said excitedly as she watched.

All Susan could do was rock on the bed as a good twenty inches inches of penis worked it’s way out of her poor little anus. Her butt was stretched almost painfully tight around it, but the tight ring she felt constricting around the cock was exquisite!

“Muuuph!” she cried, trying to beg the genie to cover her defenseless vagina. “Grummmm!”

“Just in case. “Jeanie whispered as she drifted to the far corner of the ceiling. “Not that I would mind, but I don’t want that single minded guy to think mine was closer than yours and deprive you of such a unique experience.”

Susan shook her head no. She tried to motion with her chin for Jeanie to come close. She could deal with the memory of this, this whatever it was, if she wasn’t going to end up pregnant when it was all over!”

“Oh, don’t rush him.” Jeanie said, intentionally choosing to misunderstand her Mistress’s frantic signaling. “He’ll figure it out.”

The length of cock seemed to be searching. It seemed like it’s weeping blind eye could actually see as it moved over her body. It paused, looking down directly between her widely spread legs.

“There he goes!” Jeanie cheered as it headed for glory.

Susan groaned. The head gently touched her scrotum, and she couldn’t help being thrilled by the sensual feelings rushing through her. Then, it moved lower.

The swollen head found her opening with unerring accuracy. Susan barely managed to keep from biting herself when it suddenly just rammed right in!

She cried out around the penis in her mouth, as it’s far end tore through her hymen. Her out of control penis had stolen her virginity! She reached to grab the section entering her vagina. Loops of cock wrapped her wrists and prevented her from pulling it out!

“Wow, he means business.” Jeanie said with a grin. “You must really want to knock yourself up!”

Susan struggled against bonds consisting of her own flesh. She had to stop herself before she ejaculated! Her eyes opened wide. She was starting to think of it as a natural part of her body! How could she just accept it. If it was part of her, she was being raped by herself!

The length of penis slowly pulled out of her soaked pussy. Susan panted as it gave her just a moment to rest. Then, it rammed in deep! That curved length of cock looked like a snake striking repeatedly into a hole. Susan wailed as indescribable feelings of pleasure consumed her.

The sensations of one set of her dual genitalia being stimulated by the other threatened to strip her sanity away! The cock was filling her in more ways than any man or woman combined had ever experienced before! Even as it did, Susan thrilled at how her tight virgin pussy grasped at the organ as it pumped in and out.

“This, this is wondrous!” Jeanie whispered, as she resumed fingering herself. “This just might be the best wish I ever granted in the last two thousand years!” She motioned, and her cell phone aimed it’s lens at her. “Am I good or what?” she cried, as she lifted her free hand and threw a peace sign.

It felt fantastic, but Susan’s fear was growing. She couldn’t ejaculate in herself! Not today! Not while she was ovulating! She could feel a sort of pressure growing inside. She panted through her nose as she tried to ignore it. She felt something else, and whimpered when she realized that her heavy balls had drawn up against her body! It was getting ready to happen!

The pain of her lost purity had faded. As Susan tried to set her mind against the fearful impending explosion, something else was happening. Susan masturbated. What woman didn’t. At most she would allow a single finger to enter her body. More often than not, she utilized her tried and true favorite method, and writhed in her bed with a pillow wedged between her thighs.

The thick tentacle of the penis was stimulating her female self too intensely. Faster than it ever had arrived before, her body was consumed by the power of her orgasm.

She could feel it! Her vagina was rhythmically squeezing the length of penis within it. Quick on the heels of a simply delirious orgasm, a male climax struck like a bolt of lightening!

Susan would have screamed if her mouth wasn’t so full. She felt a pulsing rushing power deep inside. Wild eyes staring up at the mirror, she saw something almost beyond belief. Much like a garden hose in an old 1940’s cartoon, she saw a bulge racing up the shaft.

In the grip of the almost paralyzing waves of her dual pleasure, Susan managed to move her hands. Guys sometimes called masturbation “Choke the Chicken”. Susan took that to a literal next level. Moaning and mewling while her nose panted, she grabbed it in shaking hands just inches from her face. Susan somehow managed to squeeze, even as her frightful orgasm continued.

Jeanie was pumping three fingers inside of herself as she watched her Mistress struggle. “Let go.” she panted, as the cock between fists and loins began to swell. “It’s going to blow!”

The length at the end actually fucking her flew into overdrive. Susan’s back arched as her sensual torment increased. Her hands fell away. The swollen area of the shaft raced to her face. Her mouth was forced open wider as it entered her mouth. Writhing on the bed, Susan felt like a human Crazy-Straw as she felt the thickness race along every twist and turn of penis within her.

Further pulses could be seen racing up the throbbing immensity of the yards long tube of flesh. Susan felt it speeding through her. Suddenly, she felt her poor abused anus stretch even more! A split second later she felt the length in her vagina thicken. The first blast had reached her! Susan wailed as it just went on and on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.