Futa's Wild Passion - Cover

Futa's Wild Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9: Lesbian Eats the Futa’s Creampie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lesbian Eats the Futa’s Creampie - Jenny thinks her life is over when she comes down with Futanari Syndrome and grows a cock. But, in reality, the wild fun is just beginning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

A fresh musk filled my nose. Something squirmed atop me. A hot mouth engulfed my dick, sucking hard on me. My cock pulsed in the hungry mouth. My eyes fluttered open. I groaned, this heat rippling through my body, my cunt clenching.

I had a cock?

My groggy mind struggled to work through that question. My eyes opened and stared at the pussy inches from my face covered by a fine down of strawberry-blonde hair. The slit was tight, beading with juices. I shuddered from the mouth sucking hard on my dick, the girl’s tongue dancing and swirling around the tip of my cock.

“What?” I struggled to understand what was going on.

Then my memories sharpened. I had a cock because on Sunday, I’d become a futanari. I came down with the rare condition, grew a clit-dick, and been having a wild time for the last two days with it. The girl on sucking on my dick was my little sister, Allie.

I was enjoying incest.

“Allie,” I groaned as the pleasure raced through me. She had shared my bed last night. I don’t know if Mom realized my little sister was sharing my bed, but we’d just pretend that we fell asleep talking again, and not because we were making love in my bedroom while Mom was downstairs watching Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy like she did every weeknight.

My hands grabbed my little sister’s ass. She was a year younger than me, fourteen and nubile. My tongue darted through her pussy, tasting her fresh juices. We had to be quiet. We couldn’t let our mother or our older twin sisters know about this.

I don’t think they would understand my relationship with Allie. Only people who had crossed that incestuous line could.

People like my friend Pita and her mother. They had sex with me, together, last night. A hot time that I didn’t expect especially since Mrs. Asis was married. Watching mother and daughter having sex and enjoying my cock together had been hot.

Like making love to my little sister.

My tongue fluttered up and down her pussy. I licked and lapped at her, enjoying the flavor of her fresh twat. I dragged my tongue up and down her cunt. I savored the taste of her. My fingers dug into her rump. I massaged her ass. I kneaded her, caressed her. My tongue thrust into her cunt, swirling around inside of her.

This wonderful taste of her pussy. Her fresh cream soaked my cunt. I breathed in her musk while she moaned around my cock. That wonderful pleasure spilled down my cock and through me. My tongue darted up and down her slit, caressing her, teasing her. I loved the flavor of her. The more I licked, the harder she sucked.

It was amazing.

“Oh, Allie,” I purred, keeping my voice soft. I could tell it was morning, the sky out my window lighter. It was a school day. Tuesday. We should probably get up soon. So I had to devour her twat faster.

I sucked on her labia. I nibbled on her. Allie bobbed her cock up and down on my dick. My lips sealed around on her shaft. I sucked on her. My cunt clenched hard, the tip of my cock twitching in her mouth. Her tongue danced around my crown.

The bed creaked beneath her. She slid her hand down my cock as I swirled my tongue around in her cunt. Her fingers reached the folds of my twat. I shuddered as she stroked up and down my labia. My toes curled as she fingered my hymen, that thin membrane of flesh.

Her digits pumped up and down my pussy lips, teasing me. The pleasure burned through me, building me towards that wonderful explosion of cum that would flood her mouth. My massaging fingers came closer and closer to her butt-crack. I dipped inside, sliding down to her asshole. I found it.

Teased it.

Allie squealed around my cock. Her passion hummed and vibrated, teasing my sensitive tip.

My tongue danced up and down her slit. I dug into her folds, loving her juices soaking my lips. More and more flowed. My fingers caressed around her asshole. I stimulated her, loving the feel of her puckered sphincter. I pressed my middle finger on it.

She sucked hard. She squealed around my cock as I slid into her asshole. Her velvety sheath embraced me. It was amazing. A wicked experience. Her mouth sucked with greater and greater passion for me. We were building and building to that wonderful explosion.

My mother’s bedroom door creaked open.

I pumped my finger in and out of my sister’s asshole. I thrust into the depths of her bowels. I wiggled around inside of her. I caressed the velvety walls of her anal sheath, teasing her. I stirred around inside her sphincter, stirring her, teasing her, my tongue thrust into her cunt. I fucked my tongue in and out of her, plunging fast and hard into both her holes.

She squealed. She moaned. Her hips wiggled back and forth. Her pussy ground against my face, her juices spilling over my chin. She was so hot and sexy. Our mother moved down the hallway. We had to be quiet.

It was so hot.

My pussy clenched, teased by her fingers. The pressure built and built at the tip of my dick. I would explode down her mouth. I would fire so much jizz into her. It would be incredible. I groaned, my digits digging into her rump. I held her ass. Massaged her. It was such a treat to experience. To share with her.

A light rap knocked on my door.

I shuddered, jamming my finger deep into my sister’s asshole. My stomach tensed; our mother just outside the door. Allie kept sucking on my dick not caring that we could get caught. That our mother could open it up and catch my little sister and me in the throes of incest.

My pleasure swelled. My sister squirmed around me, her pussy rubbing against my face. Her cream spilled hot on my lips. I couldn’t stop fingering her. I couldn’t stop her from sucking on me. This was insane, but I was too horny to stop.

I had to cum.

“Jenny, honey, you need to get up,” she said. “I hope Allie didn’t keep you up too long.”

“I’m up, Mom!” I panted, Allie sucking with such force on my cock. The incestuous thrill built and built. “Just getting out of bed.”

“Okay,” she said. “Did Allie sleep with you again.”

“Yes!” I moaned, my futa-cock exploding into my sister’s mouth. The jizz pumped into her mouth. It spilled into her as the pleasure surged through me. “We fell asleep ... talking about ... things!”

“Glad you two are getting along,” Mom said as my body shuddered. The pleasure pumped through my body. My pussy juices gushed out, bathing my sister’s fingers rubbing my labia.

“Me, too!” I panted. I latched onto my sister’s clit. I sucked hard on her.

“Well, get up. Need to get ready. I’ll have breakfast going.”

I wanted to say something, but I was sucking hard on my sister’s clit. She gulped down my cum. My pleasure pumped into her mouth. She gulped it down. My futa-dick pulsed and throbbed. My cunt spasmed, waves of pleasures mixing with the shots of rapture firing through me.

“Jenny?” my mother asked. I heard my doorknob rattle.

Allie squealed around my cock. Her juices gushed into my mouth as wrenched my lips away. “We’ll be down! Just give us a moment! We’re waking up. You know Allie!”

“Oh, I do,” Mom said and chuckled while her youngest daughter’s pussy juices bathed my chin and soaked down to my neck. That wonderful aroma surged around me. “Okay. Get up. You overslept.”

We had?

I shuddered and groaned, my dick pumping spunk hard into Allie’s mouth. She sucked out the last of my cum. I licked and fluttered up her juices. I drank them. I sucked up their juices. I loved the taste of her. The feel of her.

Overslept?

“Allie?” I groaned as my orgasm peaked. All my cum had fired into her mouth. “Did you turn off my alarm clock.”

She popped her mouth off. “Yeah. It was annoying. I hit snooze and then decided to do something else.”

My alarm clock suddenly blared. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Allie giggled and slapped it again. “Ooh, I guess I can’t ride your dick.”

“Should have started with that,” I panted. “Oh, god, we got to shower before Mom realizes that we smell like a pair of lesbian sisters.”

Allie giggled. “Speak for yourself. I’m bi. You have a cock and a pussy. You, though, are all lezzie.”

“Nope, I have a cock. This was totally straight for me. Just ask my girlfriend.”

“Ooh, you and Wendy are so cute together. I hope you can feel her out and see if she’s like Pita and finds incest hot.”

I shuddered.

Showers and bathroom time was planned out with five women under one roof. Oversleeping threatened to throw it all off. Allie wanted to shower together, but I knew what would happen. I jumped in first and scrubbed fast before hopping out and letting her have her turn. I had my own makeup mirror in my bedroom and took care of it in there, putting myself together as fast as I could. I dressed in a pair of tight panties, my futa-cock half-hard and pressed into my stomach. My skirt fell around my thighs, my cock not too noticeable.

I was looking forward to this shopping trip with Mom after school.

Mom had breakfast finished when we came down. She was dressed and ready for her own job. She worked some sort of IT job. Her new boss was a bitch, this Russian woman that would make her come in on the weekends to fix problems that came up. My poor mom sometimes looked so overworked, but she had to work hard since our father died.

She wore a silk blouse with a scoop top, a soft gray that cradled her large breasts. Her curly, blonde hair bounced around her head as she moved around the kitchen. She had at tight, dark-purple pencil skirt and wore dark stockings on her lush legs.

Allie nudged me when she saw me checking out our mother as she put out plates of scrambled eggs and bacon before us. My cheeks burned and my sister arched both eyebrows. She clearly thought it was hot I was ogling our mother.

The twins were quiet, both looking at their textbooks and not saying much. Allie’s theory that they were lesbian lovers had once again proven a bust. Allie had tapped into their laptops again and watched them through the camera last night after our first round of lovemaking.

Nothing sexy had happened between the twins.

Mom insisted on driving me to school again. My three sisters were on their own for getting to school, relying on the school bus. When Mom slipped into the car, her purple skirt rode up for a moment and flashed a peek of her pale-white thigh above her thigh-high stockings. I had no idea that she was into wearing thigh highs and not just pantyhose.

She was a sexy woman. My futa-cock hardened, my cock throbbing in my panties. I definitely was looking forward to shopping with Mom. Buying new panties and clothes and then modeling them for her, letting her see my fifteen-year-old body.

“How was school yesterday?” Mom asked as she backed out of the driveway, her blonde hair dancing about her shoulders. Her large breasts seemed even more on display as I sat next to her. She had a naughtier blouse on than normal. I hoped she was dressing to meet a new man. Someone at work. It had been a few years since Dad died.

Mom deserved happiness.

“I came out as a futa,” I said.

“Oh, really?” she asked. “How’d that go?”

“Everyone was supportive. Mostly.” I shifted. “I even have a girlfriend now.”

“A girlfriend?” Mom asked. Our family was Christian. We went to church every Sunday, and it wasn’t one of those progressive churches that accepted homosexuality. “Well, I did say that its okay for you to be with girls now that you have a cock, didn’t I?”

“Yeah,” I said. “It’s Wendy. We’re going on our first date on Friday.”

“Oh, that’s wonderful,” she said. “Wendy’s such a great girl. I never thought she was would be someone you would date.”

“I was a little surprised by it, too,” I said, smiling. “She’s a lot of fun. I’m looking forward to it.”

“That’s great,” she said. “And no one else is really objecting. No one is teasing on you. Principal Washington assures me she will come down hard on any student who picks on you.”

My cheeks warmed. Principal Washington had shown her enthusiasm for me when she fucked me in her office. I was intrigued by this network of lesbian teachers who seduced students into girl-on-girl love. The lesbians thought my cock made things hotter but was still gay. Wendy thought me having a dick made it not gay for us to have sex even though it was clear she was a closet lesbian.

The mental gymnastics were fascinating. I wanted to help Wendy embrace herself. I understood. My sexuality had swung radically two days ago. I lost all desire for boys and just wanted all the girls I could. Especially if I could share them with Allie.

She was my first. The one I loved the most. The one I couldn’t tell the world about.

Mom and I made chit-chat on the short ride to my school. She pulled into the driveway. Nearby, the buses dropped off other students while those who drove parked in the student lot. Mom leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“Have a good day at school,” she said, her breasts swaying. I could see down her cleavage. She had a lacy bra that peeked out. My blood boiled through my veins. Those big breasts were just lovely. MILFs were hot. I had such a wild time with Mrs. Asis last night and Principal Washington had been fun.

“Yeah,” I said, my futa-cock pulsing hard, my mouth growing dry as I lusted for my mother. Incest tingles rushed through me. My cunt clenched tight. My juices soaked my panties as my futa-cock pulsed and throbbed, fully hard.

“I’ll see you after classes,” she said, her hand touching mine. Her fingers were so warm. “I got permission from my boss to get off early, so we’ll hit the stores. I got a raise, so we can afford to buy you some nice, new things so you can be comfortable.”

“Thanks, Mom,” I said. I reached for the door handle.

“No kiss goodbye?” Mom asked. “Is it embarrassing in front of your friends to kiss your mom.”

I wanted to kiss her hard. I ducked my head in, wanting to plant one on her mouth and not on her cheek. I brushed her cheek, feeling her makeup beneath my lips. Her scents filled my nose. I shuddered, my cunt clenching as I wanted to just kiss to her lips and thrust my tongue into her mouth.

Instead, I pulled back and said, “Bye, Mom.”

“Have a good day,” she said as I slipped out, my futa-dick aching for her. I was becoming a complete, wild pervert.

Pita spotted me as my mom pulled away. My Hispanic friend had this sultry smile burning on her lips. I grinned at her as she sauntered over, her curly-brown hair spilling about her face. She had this twinkle in her eyes.

“Mom wants you to come over and study again,” she said. “She thinks you’re a good influence on me.”

“Oh, sure,” I said while students walking by us. Many of them waved at me or flashed me thumbs up in support, including the boys. I had my suspicions that many of them were supporting me because a lot of girls were.

Dumb guys trying to get into pussy. Well, pussy was the perfect place to put a cock.

“Maybe Allie can join us,” I said. “You know, help her do better.”

“Oh, sure,” Pita said, her eyes sparkling. “That sounds fun. I’m sure Mom would love it.” She hooked her arm around mine. She held me tight as we walked down the sidewalk to the school. “Tonight?”

“I’m shopping with my mom tonight,” I said. “Tomorrow?”

“Yes!” she said.

“Yes, what?” Wendy asked, her voice sounding tight.

I turned around to see my girlfriend rushing up. She took my other arm and darted her lips in and kissed me on my mouth. I shuddered at the feel of her against my mouth. She broke away and had this smile on her face.

“Just going to study at Pita’s,” I said. “My little sister will be joining us.”

“Yeah, we’ll be mentoring her,” Pita said, “under my mom’s supervision.”

“Oh, that’s nice,” Wendy said, clinging to me. “Got to keep your grades up.”

I blushed. I wished I knew how to feel out my girlfriend on her feelings about incest. It was one thing to have it all come out when Pita caught me in the middle of having sex with her mother, it was another thing to bring it up with my girlfriend in a casual conversation. “I like having sex with my sister. You cool with that?”

That didn’t seem like the greatest plan to me.

I had a hardon all morning. Being at school was such a tease. There were so many cute girls paying attention to me. They were giving me support, hugging me to tell me they were so happy that I was brave enough to come out, promising to be there if anyone was harassing me. They were all beautiful and soft and delicious and I wanted to fuck them all.

A few seemed to give indication they wanted to do something special for me.

It was torture.

And then there was my teacher, Mrs. Greene. She was so beautiful and sexy with her blue eyes and large breasts and that lush smile. My English teacher had my cock twitching and throbbing and pulsing in my panties. I bit my lip. My hips wiggled from side to side, I was all so juicy and aching.

When lunch came around, Wendy found me like she had yesterday. She threw her arms around me and kissed me right there in the hallway. Her tongue thrust into past my lips and fluttered her tongue around my mouth. It was just a delicious treat. I squeezed her. I pulled her tight against me, my dick throbbing.

“Oh, look at them!” said a girl.

“Wendy’s so brave to date a futanari,” another said.

“So lucky, you mean. I wished I’d snatched her up.”

“They’re so cute together.”

“Getting hot and heavy, you two!”

Wendy broke the kiss, blushing. The innocent, blonde girl was so shy so it was so hot to experiencing her being so bold and affectionate. She broke away from me and gripped my arm tight. She had a sparkle in her eyes as we walked away, leaving behind a hallway full of whispering gossips.

“Um...” Wendy said, “so you have that key to the faculty bathroom, right?”

“Oh, you’re not suggesting we go in there and have sex?” I said with amusement.

“Well...” She bit her lower lip. “I can’t keep thinking about you. I can’t wait for our date. I’m so ... so ... horny.” Her cheeks were scarlet.

“You are so cute,” I said. I kissed her cheek. “Sure, we can do it.”

“Good,” she said. “Victoria will be happy.”

I arched an eyebrow. Victoria was another friend of ours. A friend who’d shared in the triple blowjob her, Pita, and Wendy had given me yesterday. “Victoria is meeting us.”

“Well...” Wendy trembled against me. “She wants to be your sex friend, so I thought, you know, I could watch or something. I’m your girlfriend. I should be allowed to share in this stuff. Like with your blowjob yesterday.”

“Sure,” I said. “That sounds hot.”

Victoria waited around the faculty lounge. The hallways here were empty, everyone eating. My stomach rumbled, but I could wolf down something after having sex. I needed more. My futa-cock was a horny thing.

“Hey,” my brunette friend said. She had plump lips, her round breasts held in a t-shirt dress that fell down to her mid thighs, black tights peeking out from beneath. “We doing this?”

“Wendy convinced me. She was quite persuasive. Really wants to see me fuck you.” This hot idea was in there. “Wants to finger her twat while I fuck you hard.”

“Hot,” Victoria said. “You’re kinky, Wendy. I love that you’re coming out of your shell. Wanting to watch some girl-on-girl fun. Hot.”

“She’s a futa,” Wendy said, clinging to me. “She has a cock. So it’s not girl-on-girl.”

“Right,” I said, winking at her.

I pulled out the key and slipped it into the lock. I twisted it and thrust the door open. The three of us slipped in before we were spotted. I locked the door behind us and leaned against it. The bathroom wasn’t large. It had a sink, a toilet, and a trashcan. It had a fresh, orange smell. Wendy took a step back from. She pulled up her dress, her panties clinging to her pussy. They were delicious, schoolgirl panties, dainty and delicious.

“I have been thinking about this since yesterday,” Victoria moaned. She grabbed the hem of her dress t-shirt. She pulled it up higher and higher, exposing her tights clinging to her thighs and crotch. Her panties were shown through them. “Oh, god, I just want you in me, Jenny.”

She pulled off her outfit and threw them down. Her breasts jiggled and shook. Her hands reached behind her to unhook her bra. I smiled as I watched. The bra straps fell off her shoulders and then her round breasts came into view. They were just so delicious. Her tits swayed back and forth. Her nipples thrust hard before her.

She tweaked one as she stared at me. “Come on, Jenny, take off your clothes. Let’s see you naked. Mmm, I’m doing it. Wendy might strip naked, too.”

“Might!” Wendy gasped, her fingers rubbing at her pussy through her panties. She rubbed up and down her cunt, pressing into her twat. “I’ll get naked if you do, Jenny.”

I winked at her and attacked my own clothes.

The three of us ripped off our garments. Victoria was naked first, having a head start, ripping down her panties and tights in one go. She exposed her trimmed, brown bush. She sank down on the sink, legs spread wide as she stared at me, so ready to be fucked by me. She bit her lower lips as she watched my tits come into view, my red hair sweeping about my shoulders and brushing my cheeks.

Wendy had the most to take off. Her dress was conservative, with lots of buttons. After that was off, she had to strip off her panties. Soon was exposing her small breasts and her blonde-furred muff. She leaned again the tiled wall, rubbing her pussy as my futa-cock throbbed before me. It thrust from my fiery bush, hard and aching, ready to get hot and wild.

“Oh, my god, come fuck me,” moaned Victoria. She slid her fingers through labia. She parted her pussy lips. Her cunt spread wide, her juices dripping down her taint to her butt-hole just peeking out from between her asscheeks. “Yes, yes, come fuck me now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.