Futa's Wild Passion - Cover

Futa's Wild Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4: Futa’s Incestuous Dream

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Futa’s Incestuous Dream - Jenny thinks her life is over when she comes down with Futanari Syndrome and grows a cock. But, in reality, the wild fun is just beginning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I was eager for my little sister’s plan to find out if our older, twin sisters did more than “study” all the time in their bedroom. The idea that Sara and Tara were in there making love, committing lesbian incest, inflamed my imagination.

It wasn’t something I would have considered before I entered into my own taboo relationship with Allie. She was kneeling on my bed, her strawberry-blonde hair swinging around her face. A bit of my cum lingered at the corner of her mouth.

She’d just blown me. It was incredible.

“So what do I need to do?” I asked as I grabbed my blouse, my round breasts swaying before me. My futa-dick was tucked into my panties, soft and constricted. My skirt almost hid my bulge, but you could still see it.

“You have to keep them distracted for a few minutes,” my sister said. She bounced on my bed, the fourteen-year-old girl looking even younger. “This will be awesome!”

I smiled at Allie’s enthusiasm. I used to think she was a brat, but thanks to the fact I’d developed futanari syndrome today, I had a new-found appreciation of her mischievousness. I pulled on my blouse, her grin infectious.

“Okay!” I said and darted out of my bedroom.

I rushed down the stairs to find the twins carrying three pizza boxes to the kitchen. The two were identical, though I’d never noticed just how busty my older sisters were. Both were blondes, the part of their hair the only way to tell them apart.

“Hey, how are you doing?” asked Tara. “It seems you’ve grown used to your cock. Your friend seemed to enjoy it.”

“Oh, god,” I groaned, my cheeks burning. “I didn’t think we were being that loud.”

“Oh, you were,” Sara said as she set two of the boxes on the kitchen counter. She pushed the small one on top towards me. “It sounded like you and Pita were having a good time.”

My cheeks burned.

“So you’re definitely not a virgin,” said Tara, opening up the box she’d set down. Inside was a vegetarian pizza. I didn’t get why they had no problems with onions, green peppers, or olives. Those were fine but not one with pineapple.

“Yeah, not a virgin,” I said, squirming.

Sara pulled out plates and opened her box. It was a pepperoni and sausage pizza. She grabbed two slices, setting one on each plate while Tara did the same with the vegetarian. They even ate the same things.

It was clear they were about to head back up to their bedroom. I squirmed. I had to keep them down here. Despite how embarrassed I was at getting caught having sex with Pita, my Hispanic friend who’d come over to visit me earlier, I had to keep them in the kitchen. “You’re not going to tell Mom, right?”

Sara glanced at me, her green eyes narrowing. “Well, no, we’re not going to.”

“We get it,” Tara said. “Trust us, we do. You’re like a guy now. You get horny.”

“Girls get horny,” I muttered.

“Sounded like Pita got horny.” Tara grinned at me. “So don’t worry about it.”

“I just hope you’re not going to be a mother in nine months,” Sara added.

My stomach lurched. Futanari syndrome did mean I was firing real sperm. I could have bred Pita. Or Allie. My little sister wanted to be bred by her, but it would cause all sort of problems if I knocked her up.

Tara and Sara scooped up their plates. They were about to leave.

“It just ... happened,” I said, on the verge of panic. “Me and Pita.”

“Mmm, sounded like it,” Tara said. She frowned. “Where’s Allie?”

“Uh...” I felt the weight of the second floor above us. I knew Allie was doing things up there. “She’s ... doing something.”

Sara rolled her eyes. “When isn’t she doing something?”

“Ooh, are you talking about me,” Allie asked. She darted into the kitchen, a big smile on her face. She was shorter than all of us, her petite build making her seem almost childish.

“Just wondering what mischief you were getting into,” Sara said.

“Oh, this and that,” Allie said. “Ooh, sausage.” Her gaze flicked to me. “I love sausage!”

“Yeah, we know,” said Tara. She glanced at Sara, then the pair of them began to head out.

“Not eating with us?” asked Allie as she hopped onto a bar stool at the counter. “Need to go study?”

Sara froze. She glanced back at us as I pulled out the pieces of my Hawaiian onto my plate. I sat down next to Allie, wondering what she was up to. She had this big grin on her face. She truly believed the twins were having an incestuous affair.

“Oh, sure,” Tara said, turning around. “I mean, Jenny, you’ve had a wild day.”

“Tell me about it,” I said, glancing at Allie. “She was a complete brat to me.”

Sara sighed. “You shouldn’t be like that, Allie. She’s gone through a delicate transformation.”

“I think it’s great,” Allie said. She tore into her pizza.

“What are you going to do at school?” Tara asked as she sat down beside me. She scooped up her vegetarian slice. “With your, uh... ?”

“Cock?” Allie asked around her mouthful of pizza.

“I guess tuck and hide it,” I said. I hadn’t really considered it. “But I’m sure it’ll get out eventually.” I sighed. “I don’t know what will happen then.”

Sara reached past Tara to pat my hand. “Well, if you need anything, we’re here for you.”

Tara nodded.

“Thanks,” I said, smiling at my older sisters.

The four of us chatted. I couldn’t remember the last time we were all eating like this especially without Mom being around. She’d got called into work by her boss. Some emergency. It happened from time to time. It sucked that she couldn’t be around us as much.

The twins finished first and headed upstairs after washing off their plates. They absently held hands which made Allie arch her eyebrows at me. I wasn’t one hundred percent convinced. Girls held hands. Sisters held hands.

“So, what did you do?” I asked Allie once the twins were safely upstairs.

“Hacked their laptops so their webcams are turned on,” said Allie. “We can watch what they’re up to.”

My jaw dropped. “Are you kidding me? You can do that?”

She grinned at me. “It’s just a little bit of software. I plugged in a USB drive into their laptop and that’s all it took.”

“Where did you get that?” I demanded. “That sounds illegal.”

“Downloaded it off the internet,” she said. “There are lots of ways to be bratty.”

“Are the FBI going to break down our front door?”

Allie gave me this innocent smile.

I groaned.

“Come on,” Allie said. She hopped off her stool. “Let’s go spy on them.”

“Dishes!” I said as she darted off.

She sighed, came back, and wiped off her plate. I put the pizza boxes into the fridge so Mom could have something to eat when she got home. Plus, snack for tomorrow. There were still a few slices of Hawaiian left.

Allie took my hand and dragged me upstairs. We slipped into my room and then gasped something about forgetting something and darted out. I sank down on my bed. A moment later, she returned with her laptop. She hopped onto my bed, opened it up, and logged onto this sketchy program she’d downloaded.

It made me wonder what else she’d downloaded.

“Okay, here we go,” said Allie. She hit the button and...

Tara was working on her homework. It was her laptop that we were watching from. She was writing on something, leaned over. You could see Sara on the other side of the room working on her own homework.

Allie sighed.

“What, did you think they were going to go straight to sex?” I asked.

Allie nodded.

I cuddled up to my sister. She lay on her side as we watched Sara working on her homework. It was boring. I stroked Allie, holding her. Finally, Allie pulled up YouTube and we watched some videos, giggling and laughing as we waited for something to happen.

“When they get ready for bed,” Allie said. “You’ll see. They’ll get up to something naughty.”

“We’ll see,” I said. “Ooh, have you seen this vid.”

We both watched the cute cat vid. Time passed. It was fun lying in bed with my little sister and watching videos. She knew some great ones. We were trading back and forth, showing each other some funny things while we killed time.

It was wonderful just hanging out with her. It was so strange realizing I’d fallen in love with my little sister. It was so wild. Becoming a futanari had transformed everything about my life. I was a little scared for school tomorrow, but I was glad to have her.

Finally, the twins stopped working on their homework and looked like they were getting ready for bed. Allie got excited then. She squirmed against me, her rump pressing into my futa-cock. This throbbing ache surged down my shaft.

“Let’s get naked!” Allie said. “Come on!”

I grinned at her as she bounded off my bed and ripped off her tank top. She wasn’t wearing a bra beneath, her firm, little titties coming into view. I groaned at the sight of them. They quivered, topped by puffy, pink nipples. I licked my lips as she unzipped her shorts. She shoved those and her panties down in a single go, exposing her sparse patch of strawberry blonde hair.

I smiled at her. It was this delicious sight to witness. I groaned as I pulled off my own blouse, my round breasts coming into sight. Allie’s blue eyes lit up. Her small nose almost twitched like a bunny as she stared at my tits. I smiled at her as I rose on my knees and unzipped my skirt. It dropped down my thighs, exposing my panties, my girl-dick getting hard.

“Ooh, free that big snake,” Allie said. “Don’t keep her trapped in those panties.”

“Snake?” I asked.

“Yeah, a panty snake,” she said.

“Isn’t that a trouser snake?”

Allie rolled her eyes. “You’re a futanari.”

I winked at her and then shoved down my panties. My throbbing snake popped out erect, thrusting from my fiery bush. It swayed before me as I worked off my underwear down my legs. My cock ached and throbbed. My precum beaded at the tip, my pussy getting hot and delicious.

Allie flicked off my light and then darted back to the bed. She jumped on it beside her laptop then scrambled to get into place. I could hear the twins in the bathroom. They were brushing their teeth. My futa-dick pressed into my little sister’s rump. Her wiggling sank my shaft between her butt-cheeks.

“They are going to get wild,” said Allie. “Ooh, we’re going to see them like sixty-nine of something. That would be just delicious.”

“Yeah,” I said as the door to the twins’ room opened. They slipped into it, both chatting.

This weird guilt spilled through me as I watched the twins stripping naked. We were spying on them at their most intimate. Allie squirmed against me, her butt-cheeks rubbing into my hard-cock. My sister gasped as the twins’ large boobs came into view.

“Oh, they’re just so busty,” she said. “They have to be enjoying each other’s tits.”

“Allie,” I said, my cheeks burning. “Maybe this isn’t right.”

“Come on,” Allie muttered. She wasn’t paying attention to me at all. She had her attention locked on the screen.

Tara bent over to take off her panties, her rump and pussy aimed at the screen. Allie gasped. “Look, look, she’s shaved, and is that a clit piercing?”

My eyes widened. Tara had a gold ring nestled in her pussy. I couldn’t believe it, then I noticed Sara pulling out her nightgown. Her breasts swayed and both her nipples were pierced with gold rings. This heat swept through me.

I couldn’t believe it. They were shaved and pierced. This was crazy. I had no idea they had those. They were good, Christian girls. Or so I thought. I was seeing what they were hiding. I squirmed, that voyeuristic guilt swelling in me.

Tara pulled on her nightgown, pink contrasting with Sara’s blue. They both said good night. Sara flipped off the light, and then they crawled into their own beds on the opposite side of the room. Sara lay on her back, Tara on her side.

“What, no!” Allie objected. “They’re not having sex!”

“I guess you were wrong,” I said.

“But ... but...” Allie bolted upright, her naked body painted by the bluish glow of her laptop screen. She turned to look at me with beseeching eyes. “I was so certain. Why else would they spend all their time up there in their bedroom together?”

“I don’t know,” I said.

“And they’re shaved and pierced,” she added. “How did they do that?”

“I assume at a piercing parlor,” I said. “They’re seventeen. They can do what they want.”

“But ... but...” Allie shook her head, her pigtails dancing. “I wanted them to get it on.”

“Why?” I asked her.

She blinked. “What do you mean, why?”

I sat up and slid my arms around my little sister’s neck. I stared into her eyes. “Why do you want them to be lovers so badly? Is it because of us?”

“Because incest is hot!” She stared at me. “I’ve wanted to do wicked things with my sisters for a while and ... and ... I finally got to with you, and I was just thinking it would be great if they were doing it with each other!”

“Incest is hot, huh?” I asked, arching an eyebrow at her. “I mean, did you want to have sex with me before... ?”

“Before you gained your dick?” She bit her lip. “I mean ... kinda.”

“I didn’t know you’re gay.”

“I’m not. I like guys, I just ... like the idea of being with you. I was super confused.”

“And a little bratty?” I asked, a smile playing on my lips.

“Well, duh! Imagine wanting to have sex with cute guys and your sister all at the same time.” She shuddered. “Maybe it was the idea of Futanari Syndrome. Maybe chicks having dicks imprinted on my mind and I thought it would be so hot and then ... then you had one.”

“So you decided to burst in on me masturbating and then calling my dick freaky was the right way to express yourself?”

She squirmed. “I was scared. You had it. I wanted it, but ... but ... It was easier to tease you, okay? Teasing easy. Sharing all these feelings is hard.”

I pulled her close to me. “And now is it hard.”

“Well, your cock is,” she said, grabbing my futa-dick.

I gasped as my sister’s hand slid up and down my girl-cock. “That’s not what I meant.”

“It’s easier and harder,” Allie muttered. “Easier because I love you and hard because ... because I’m scared we’ll have to stop. That we’ll be ripped apart.”

I stared into her eyes. “I won’t let that happen. I love you, Allie. You’re awesome.”

“Even when Pita’s sucking on your dick you’ll love me?”

“Even when I’m fucking her asshole,” I said.

Allie leaned in and kissed me. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. I groaned, my girl-dick throbbing in her stroking grip. She fisted open and down on me. I shuddered, whimpering into the kiss as my cunt drank in the stimulation.

Her hand felt incredible on my clit-dick. This heady rush shot through me. I whimpered, our tongues dueling. My lips worked against hers. My hands cupped her small breasts. I loved how they felt.

I wanted to just fuck her hard. The bed creaked. I shivered, breaking the kiss. “We have to be quiet. The entire house heard me and Pita.”

“Big time,” she said. Allie licked her lips. “Sixty-nine? I’ll muffle you with my pussy, and I’ll have a mouth full of cock.”

I gave her a hot kiss on the lips. “Mmm, you have great ideas. Even if they don’t always work out.”

“Maybe it’s an off night for them,” Allie said. “Maybe we have to wait for when they think they can get away with it.”

“Or maybe we just accept that they didn’t even so much as kiss each other before separating for bed. Like this.”

I claimed my little sister’s lips again, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. She whimpered, her hand tightening on my girl-dick. She was so exciting to kiss. This wonderful rush of dizzying pleasure washed out of my pussy.

I shuddered as she whimpered. Her tongue dueled with mine. She kissed me back with hunger. My pussy clenched. I wanted to fuck her, but I would settle for sixty-nining with her and loving her twat with my tongue.

I broke the kiss. “See.”

“Convincing ... point...” she panted. “Fine, they’re not secret lezzie twins. But we are. Well, secret lezzie sisters!”

“I’m a futa,” I pointed out.”

“So is it straight for you to have sex with a girl?” Allie asked. “And does it make me bisexual since you have a cock and a pussy.”

“Maybe it makes you a futasexual?”

“Definitely!” she squealed.

“Hush,” I said. “Let’s not wake up our sisters.”

She giggled softer. “Nope. If they’re not having sex, then they’d definitely tattle on Mom.”

“Definitely,” I said.

I stretched out on my back while my sister closed her laptop and set it on my desk. The room grew darker without the bluish glow of the screen, Allie just a nubile silhouette now. My girl-dick throbbed as she shifted on the bed.

I groaned as she threw her leg over my head. I couldn’t make out her pussy, but I could smell her fresh twat. I breathed it in as she lowered herself, her hand finding my clit-dick again while her other rubbed through my bush to stroke my pussy lips.

“Mmm, yes,” I moaned.

“Hush,” she said in a mocking tone. “You don’t want to get us caught.”

“Then plant that pussy on my face and muffle me,” I whimpered.

She did just that.

I savored the feel of her sparse bush tickling my face and the hot contact of her pussy lips on my mouth. Her fresh juices soaked my lips. I licked out, my tongue darting through her folds and gathering up her wonderful flavor.

It was incredible.

She moaned, her fingers rubbing at my virgin pussy while her other hand grabbed my girl-dick. She nuzzled into the tip and then sucked it into her mouth. I whimpered into her twat, jamming my tongue deep into her juicy depths.

My tongue marinated in her cunny. I fluttered it around, caressing her silky walls. She whimpered around my cock. She moaned, sucking with passion. I shuddered, my toes curling as the bliss of this moment swept through me.

What an incredible treat to enjoy. My little sister sucked on me while I feasted on her silky delights.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.