Futa's Wild Passion - Cover

Futa's Wild Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Futa Pops Her Little Sister's Cherry

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Futa Pops Her Little Sister's Cherry - Jenny thinks her life is over when she comes down with Futanari Syndrome and grows a cock. But, in reality, the wild fun is just beginning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

One in a hundred million odds.

Those words echoed over and over through my head as I slouched into my bedroom. I was fifteen, and my life was ruined. One in a hundred million odds of being afflicted with the big, dumb, stupid condition.

I couldn’t believe it. I closed the door behind me then leaned against it, rattling the latch. My left arm was sore from the blood draw, the Band-Aid still coating it. The nurse had put a pink one on to try and cheer me up. Like anything could cheer me up.

“Um, Jenny?” Mom asked then rapped softly at the door from the other side. “Are you going to be okay?”

“I’m fine, Mom,” I said. “I’m not dying.”

“I know,” she said. “It’s just ... I mean, it’s a big change.”

“Mom!” I gasped, so aware of just how big of a change it was.

“Sorry, that came out wrong.” I imagined her on the other side of the door, that look of “mom worry” on her mature face, her curly, blonde hair spilling down to her shoulders, her eyes bright blue. Despite being forty, she had dainty cheeks.

Why would I think about that?

“You know this doesn’t change anything,” she said.

“That’s what the doctor said,” I sighed. “But ... I mean, what guy is going to want to date me?”

“Oh, honey, there are guys out there that I’m sure would love to. And there are girls, too. You know I’m open-minded.”

“Not like Reverend August,” I muttered. She had given a sermon on the evils of homosexuality and the dangers of the transgender movement just this morning. She’d been in the middle of it when it happened.

My new condition.

“Well, I am,” she said. “The Lord gives us burdens, and we all have the strength—”

“He made me into a freak, Mom!” I shouted. “A dickgirl!”

“Hermaphrodite,” Mom said. “Please, don’t use such a vulgar term. Or use futanari. Doesn’t that sound nice? That’s what the Japanese call the condition. Futanari Syndrome.”

I sighed and stared down at the skirt I wore, passed my round breasts swelling my t-shirt to the bulge in my crotch. I wasn’t wearing panties but a pair of shorts beneath my skirt. My panties were too tight to have on with my transformed clit.

“Well, are you sure you’re okay. I have to run some errands. I’m sorry to leave you, and the twins are here. So is Allie.”

“I’m sure Allie is loving this,” I muttered, thinking of my youngest sister. She was such a brat.

“If she teases you, let me know, okay?”

“Yeah, yeah.” I pushed off from my door. “I’m fifteen, Mom. I’m not a kid. I’ll be fine. I don’t need you to mother me.”

“I know, I just like to.” I pictured her smiling. “Well, get some rest. I’m sure you’ll adapt.”

“Yep, because having a clit-dick is so normal,” I muttered.

I couldn’t believe how fast it happened. I’ve heard of Futanari Syndrome. Who hadn’t? It made international news five years ago when the first girl spontaneously grew a cock in the middle of school in some part of Japan. People thought it was a hoax, but over the last few years, it kept happening. Not to a lot. I was the third girl in the entirety of the United States to develop this condition.

One in a hundred million chance.

Doctors didn’t get it. People claimed it was government experiments, alien hybrids, too many hormones in beef, vaccinations, or the next phase of human evolution. The theories just went on and on and on. No one knew why some girls around my age just ... blossomed.

That was how the doctor put it. Blossomed.

What a terrible word for it.

I fell on my bed, lying on my belly like I normally did, hugging my pillow to my upper chest, giving my breasts room to be comfortable and ... My new cock wasn’t comfortable. I was lying on it. I could feel it throbbing and pulsing and twitching.

I groaned and rolled over on my back. “Dumb dick.”

I could feel it thrusting from the folds of my virgin pussy. I’d never even let a guy touch me down there. No third base. Not even over my panties. Now ... now they would freak out. They wouldn’t want to date a girl with a huge cock.

“Significantly above average length,” the nurse had said as she manhandled it. I stood there, cheeks burning, my new cock growing erect in her gloved hand as she measured me. “Oh, my, fifteen inches. Well, that’s certainly going to make some girl happy.”

She said that like it was a joke.

All I knew was it didn’t fit in my panties. It bulged my skirt and ... and ... I was feeling that erection growing again. I was so embarrassed when the doctor walked in and found me still hard, attempting to hide it in my panties. He just gave a polite smile, nonplussed by the entire affair.

I wanted to die of embarrassment.

“Don’t get hard,” I groaned, feeling my cock ache and throb. “Please, please don’t get hard.”

I drew in deep breaths as my new, dumb appendage throbbed and swelled. It pulsed in my shorts, the front of my skirt twitching with the movement. I could feel it expanding, growing thicker, longer. It straightened, the sensitive tip rubbing against the fabric.

Tingles raced through me. It was like a clit but somehow more sensitive. The tingles reached the base of my new cock and electrified my pussy. I groaned as that wet itch began. That familiar heat that led me to masturbate at least once a day.

I bit my lip. I just had to ignore it. I had to focus on something else.

I closed my eyes, casting my mind on things to think about to make my erection go down. My hands clenched and relaxed. There was no way I would masturbate. I would get the surgery. They said I would be mostly female after that. I wouldn’t have a clitoris and would lose out on some of the sexual stimulation of sex, but I still had ovaries and a womb.

I could still get pregnant.

Or make someone pregnant.

I felt the slippery precum starting to flow.

“You have a prostate,” the doctor had said as he worked the ultrasound probe across my abdomen. “You can produce seminal fluids, and your vas deferens is connected to your ovaries. Very typical in Futanari Syndrome. The mutation seems to cause your ova to produce both female sex gametes and male sex gametes. Sperm. They mix in the prostate, which produces the rest of the ejaculate.”

I didn’t want to think about ejaculate.

I had to think of something else. What was non-sexy?

Reverend August and her dumb sermons. Standing there in her black robes, her starch collar tight about her throat, her dark hair falling about that lush face. She had pretty lips. They were plump. Her nose was delicate and...

What would those plump lips feel like sucking on my... ?

“Don’t think that,” I groaned even as my new clit-dick throbbed and twitched. It was fully hard, stretching out my shorts, poking at the waistband. It was half-bent by the fabric, aching to be freed. “Please, please don’t think about blowjobs and...”

“The Lord says we must help our brothers and sisters through adversity,” Reverend August purred in my mind, her voice so sultry all of a sudden. “Mmm, and you, Sister Jenny, are in need of aid with yours. Let me just pull out your big cock and suck on it.”

I shook my head. I needed to think of my more normal fantasies. Shirtless Jason Momoa. Khal Drogo. Aquaman. That hunk. Or ... or ... It was so hard to think of them as the fantasy of the reverend pulling down my shorts gripped my mind.

“Oh, my, this is such a huuuuge burden the Lord has given you,” she purred in my thoughts. “Mmm, but He has given you the strength to endure. Just let me suck on it. Let me drain all the lust from you.”

My hands rubbed on my comforter. I wiped sweat from my palms while my cock pulsed and ached. My pussy itched. My virgin flesh wanted to be stroked and caressed. I glanced at my Thor body pillow. I could put that between my legs and rub my pussy against...

My cock didn’t want that.

“Let me help you,” the reverend groaned in my mind.

“Yes, yes, Jenny, honey,” Mom cooed. She appeared beside the dark-haired reverend in my imagination. Naked, her large breasts swaying before her. Blonde hair spilled about her face. “We can love you together.”

The naughty, forbidden, incestuous fantasy surged through me. My dick throbbed hard. I groaned, the doctor’s words that an “increased libido and desire for sexual exploration was normal with Futanari Syndrome” echoed in my mind. This was just it, but ... but...

“Darn it!”

I lifted up my pink skirt and shoved down the black shorts. My futa-dick sprang out from my bush of red hair. My fiery curls spilled around the base of my cock, hiding my pussy folds. My dick thrust upward, waving, the tip beading with my precum. It was swollen, an angry shade of pink verging on red. The shaft was the same beige as my skin. It throbbed and pulsed. I could see the outline of bluish veins running up the shaft. They filled my cock with all that blood to make it erect.

I grabbed it. My hand had trouble wrapping around it. My left hand joined my right. I groaned as I doubled fisted it, stroking up and down my shaft. My eyes widened when I brushed the tip, sparks flaring in my mind.

“Thank you, Sister Jenny, for letting us ease your adversity,” purred Reverend August in my mind. She leaned forward to nuzzle at the right side of my cock.

“I’m always here for you,” my mother groaned.

My imagination burned as I pictured the two older women nuzzling into my dick’s tip. I imagined their tongues licking around my cock. I used to imagine sucking dicks, but now ... now I had one. I fisted my shaft faster, brushing the spongy crown.

Bliss flowed down to my pussy.

I gasped at how intense it was. My twat clenched every time I brushed the pink tip. I caressed it as I stroked myself, my head tossing back and forth. I pictured my mother and the reverend taking turns sucking on it.

Loving me.

Naughty, incestuous pleasures rippled through me. This fantasy was so wrong. I couldn’t get it out of my mind. I imagined what it was like for my mother to suck on my girl-cock. For the reverend to work her married mouth up and down my cock. My pussy clenched as this wild passion surged through me.

“Yes, yes,” I whimpered. “Mom ... Reverend August.”

My hand became theirs. They fisted me as they pleasured me. They sucked on me, passing me back and forth as I shuddered on the bed. The mattress creaked. My pussy clenched. My juices dribbled out, soaking down to my rump, forming a wet spot on my bed.

My sweet musk filled my nose, mixing with something tinged with salt. My precum coated my dick’s tip now, lubing my hands as they flew up and down my girl-dick. My eyes squeezed shut, stars dancing before them as I pictured the naughty scene.

Reverend August sucked hard on my cock as Mom said, “And you have a pussy, too. You’re doubly blessed. Let Mommy just take care of you.”

I gasped as her head ducked down in my imagination. Her tongue darted through my folds. She licked me. Teased me. I groaned, trembling on the bed as this wild delight surged through me. My left hand shot down my shaft and found the wet lips of my pussy. I stroked feverish flesh as I imagined Mom eating me out.

Her tongue fluttered up and down me, mimicking where my fingers touched me. I couldn’t rub my clit any longer, but I could stroke my labia. My cock throbbed in my hand, the two different naughty sensations building and building in my depths.

I brushed my hymen, imagining my mom’s tongue licking there. She pressed against my innocence while Reverend August sucked with such hunger on my cock. The married preacher bobbed her head, cheeks hollowing as she loved me.

“Yes, yes,” I moaned, my bed creaking. “Mom! Reverend!”

This fantasy was so wild. The familiar pressure building in my pussy announced my impending orgasm, but there was also this wicked heat rising and rising at the tip of my girl-dick. This pressure had to escape.

My cum.

I could cum like a boy. I didn’t know what it was like, what even looked like save that it was white. I shivered, working my hand up and down her shaft. I groaned, my toes curling. My fantasy grew naughtier and naughtier, Mom and the reverend pleasing both my naughty bits.

My fingers danced over my slippery pussy lips. My hand pumped up and down my shaft. The two different delights melted in the depths of my cunt. My head tossed back and forth. My breasts jiggle and my bra, nipples wanting to join in on the fun.

I was out of hands.

My juices coated my fingers. “You taste so good,” my mother moaned in my fantasy. “So sweet and good. Ooh, you have to cum. Let your jizz spurt into Reverend August’s mouth. She’s helping you.”

“Yes,” I moaned, picturing the reverend sucking with such hunger.

I trembled, on the cusp of exploding into rapture. My hand flew up and down my cock. My fingers rubbed at my virgin pussy. I groaned. My back arched, my breasts jiggling in my bra. I pictured my mother licking at my twat and the reverend sucking on my dick, her dark eyes staring at up at me as she sinned.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I howled and came.

As my cum fountained into the air, my door banged open. I gasped as the first splatter of the pearly seed splashed across my pink blouse and splattered my face. I bolted up, my entire body shuddering to see my little sister standing in the doorway.

“I knew you were masturbating your filthy, freaky dick!” she gasped and giggled.v “You little brat,” I moaned, my cock erupting. My cum flew everywhere. It soaked the front of my blouse. There was so much of the pearly stuff. Another blast hit me right between the eyes.

“Ooh, look at you, just hosing yourself down with your pervy fluid.” She grinned at me. She was a year younger than me, a mischievous grin spilling across her lips. “Not even five minutes, and here you are just polishing your bishop. Or, wait, it’s a girl-cock, so you’re polishing your nun. Rosie Palm and her five sisters enjoying some dickgirl fun today, eh?”

“Allie!” I hissed, my orgasm peaking. A final spurt of jizz spilled over my hand gripping my cock. I sat up, cum running down my face.

“I’m going to tell everyone at school tomorrow how you jerked off your freaky dicky and came all over your face. You’re dripping in it.”

“If you tell, I’ll beat your ass!” I growled, my lust, my fear, and my anger all roiling together. Frustration burst through me. I didn’t deserve to have this happen, to become a dickgirl, and I certainly didn’t deserve to have my brat of a sister tease me about it.

“You wouldn’t,” she gasped.

“I would,” I groaned, standing up and pulling my shorts over my cock, my skirts still bunched up around my waist.

She backed away. With an angry shriek, I bounced off my bed and rushed at my door.

Allie squeaked and whirled around and darted down the hallway, her footsteps pounding on the carpet. I was after her in a flash, bursting out of my bedroom to see her strawberry-blonde pigtails flying behind her as she vanished down the stairs.

“No running in the house!” Tara or Sara called from the room the twins shared.

“I’m going to kill Allie!” I shouted as I raced by.

“Just don’t run!” my older sister screeched back. “Kill her in silence. We’re studying!”

Allie was already down the stairs by the time reached them. My new futa-cock bounced and jiggled in my shorts, the waistband squeezed about the middle of my shaft. The tip rubbed in my skirt as it fell down my hips and thighs. My cum ran down my face, hot and sticky. More soaked through my blouse. It clung to my skin in those wet places and even bled through my bra.

I raced down the stairs, my fiery hair flying. I hit the bottom and darted through the house. I heard the sliding door rasp open. I rounded a corner and could see Allie there. She was about to close it but fumbled at the other latch. Then she squeaked and fled into the backyard, running barefoot across the grass towards her old princess house she hadn’t played in for years.

Dad had passed away before he ever took it down.

I rushed after my sister, my bare feet slapping on the linoleum. Then I was outside, the afternoon sun warm on my face. The naked grass whipped at my feet as I shot after my teasing sister. My cock and my breasts bounced, my hair flying about my face.

Allie reached the plastic structure. The gray walls with a pink roof were designed to look like a cartoon castle. She wrenched open the door as my long legs stretched out. I ran with such ferocity, cum running down my face.

“I’m going to tell everyone about you!” she shouted then slammed the door shut.

I lowered my shoulder like a football player and crashed into the door. The cheap plastic popped open. Allie squeaked and stumbled back, landing on the floor. There was an old throw rug in here she fell on. She stared up at me, her face trembling.

I was on her in a flash, throwing myself on her. “You’re not telling anyone!”

“I am!” she hissed as we rolled around on the floor, wrestling and struggling. “Eww, you’re covered in your nasty girl-cum. It’s getting on me!”

“You’re the one who burst in on me in my room and interrupted me!”

She hissed again. She squirmed more. We rolled over, bumping into the wall and shaking the plastic castle. Then I was flipping her the other way. Our hands were scratching at each other. I grabbed a pigtail and pulled.

She bit my wrist, forcing my hand away.

We tumbled to the right and then I was atop her. I grabbed her shoulders, pinning her to the floor. I glared down at her, such anger and frustration surging through me. It wasn’t fair that I had become a futanari. I didn’t need my little sister making this worse.

“Why are you such a brat!” I snarled.

“You were masturbating!” she hissed. “I could hear you in my room. Moaning. The bedsprings creaking. What did you expect me to do?”

“Not barge in on me!” I hissed. “I don’t burst in when you take your loooong showers.”

Allie gasped, her blue eyes widening.

“Yeah, you think you’re the only one that knows how to play with the shower massager?” I asked her. “But I don’t interrupt you when you’re rubbing it against your bratty pussy and...”

The image of my sister, her petite body glistening underneath the shower spray, flooded my mind. Her breasts were small, budding mounds. Her body was so cute. My futa-dick throbbed hard, the blood rushing into it as I stared down into my sister’s eyes.

Allie would bring that shower head down to her pussy. She’d press it between her thighs and rub her hot flesh. Her fourteen-year-old body would quiver as the spray would shoot against her labia and clit, stimulating her. She would moan and gasp.

“Jenny,” Allie whispered as I squirmed atop her “You’re ... you’re getting hard.”

“I...” I stared into her eyes. She wasn’t squirming any longer. She was still. I stopped moving as I felt this strange ... pull. This magnetic draw.

A drop of my pearly cum dripped from my face and landed on her pink lips. Her tongue swept out. She tasted my seed. A hot shudder ran through me as my little sister’s eyes widened. A little moan burst from her lips.

“Allie,” I groaned, finding my head lowering to her body. My fingers, gripping her shoulders to pin her down, relaxed.

“Jenny,” she whimpered. “What... ? I feel...”

“I know,” I told my little sister.

My lips touched hers.

They were so warm and wet. This incestuous rush shot through me. My cock throbbed between us. The heat swelled in my panties. A line of cum ran down my cheek and reached our mouths. The salty flavor seasoned the kiss as our lips began to move.

It was gentle at first. Our kiss. With every beat of my pounding heart, it grew in intensity. I closed my eyes, my mouth melting against hers. She squirmed beneath me, wiggling, her body so lithe and naughty, making me feel so wicked. I was a kinky girl—a kinky futanari—for kissing my sister.

Incestuous heat built in my pussy. It swelled up the length of my hard clit-dick. My new shaft pulsed and throbbed between us. She squirmed beneath me as more cum ran down my face. Some dripped off of me while other salty beads found our lips.

That salty flavor of my girl-seed only made the kiss hotter.

My chest felt crushed by the intensity of emotions weltering through me. My little sister whimpered against me. My tongue probed out. I caressed her lips. I’d never kissed anyone like this. Not with tongue. Her mouth parted in surrender.

I slipped my tongue into my little sister’s mouth.

I French kissed my little sister!

This was wild. My cock pulsed again. Heat rippled out of me. It was so intense. My breasts rose and fell, pressing into hers. Our tongues danced and kissed. They dueled each other. My heart raced faster and faster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.