No Contest Book 3: Tallying the Score 2001-2003 - Cover

No Contest Book 3: Tallying the Score 2001-2003

Copyright© 2019 by Maxicue

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ten years after the last book, Joe has lost some of his mojo and a couple of his wives, but finds it and them again. Eddie has lost much of his audience but gains things sexually. All in all, if it was a contest between Joe and Eddie, it had come out a tie, as the two become best friends again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Despite the forty year old French couple being the only remaining representatives of the family who resided in the Chateau, the middle of four generations, and the size of it, it couldn’t quite hold everyone who visited. Even with the large playroom transformed into a dormitory for the several kids. And Cheryl forgoing her room to be one of the women sleeping with Joe on the huge bed. Shawna and her partner, the last addition to the group, took it. Perhaps if Sandy’s group were intimate enough to share a bed, and the older couple even offered their bed, sleeping in a smaller guest room, they might have all fit. But the lesbian brunettes, Andy and Del, wanted a room of their own. Ginny liked her privacy. And Sandy and Stuart were similarly inclined. With Charlie joining them.

So Rachel booked rooms in the closest nice hotel available. A limo driver hired for the ten days of their stay would bring them to the Chateau for rehearsals.

Which were long and intense. From early afternoon into evening. Food was mostly brought in by the driver. A couple times caterers brought them better food. Moe, Cheryl and the host wife cooked on occasion.

After rehearsal, those inclined would head into the center of Paris to party, ferried by the driver and another one if necessary.

Joe rarely joined them. He woke up early to do research for his novel, as did Chandi. And Liang, who helped with the French. Joe had become more fluent, but reading was still a chore.

The old forgers that had provided the means for Eloise to escape to the United States had been found and contacted. They remained in their suburban house.

The woman greeted Joe with a kiss reminding him of their brief intimacy. Age had thickened her and brought unbecoming jowls to her face. But it had struck her husband more forcibly. He had become thin. Depleted. Emphysema had him on oxygen. But lung cancer put him near death.

The woman had been a gracious host, providing café au lait and cut up baguette and softened butter for her guests. But once she set the simple breakfast down, she took Joe’s hand. “Excuse us please,” she said in French to the women and tugged Joe upstairs. Into a small bedroom.

“My husband sleeps downstairs. This is my room,” she explained.

“I didn’t know how unwell he was,” Joe managed to say in French.

Marielle, the old forger waved it off. “We have accepted his fate. We retain a nurse who visits most evenings. When we visit the old haunts, when I introduce you to the criminals and victims, she will be here. Today will just be us talking, yes?”

“Yes Marielle.”

“I know you shall pay, but I require something else. Please sit on the bed.”

When he did, Marielle knelt in front of him and removed the barriers to his penis. She took it into her mouth and managed to make it erect.

Once done, she lay on the bed, her housecoat and the short chemise beneath it remained on. “My body is not so attractive, no?” she murmured.

It wasn’t, and Joe didn’t lie. But he did want to give her what she wanted. So she watched him strip naked, and then he helped her out of her clothes. Loose fat at her abdomen didn’t help sustain his erection. He lay head to foot to her and pulled her over him. She needed to keep him hard while he gave her the wetness needed to enter her.

She tasted clean. Prepared. Even her gray pubic hair had been trimmed and shaved around her pussy. “The nurse has been useful to me,” she explained with a titter.

He did all he could to pleasure her. Which meant she was thoroughly pleasured. Teased to the edge of cumming. Easing back and edging her closer. Waiting to hear her beg. Then continuing a little longer. Finally, forcibly, he stopped and turned her over. Though her body weakened his desire, he figured his body strengthened hers. Meaning missionary was best.

She cursed in French when he entered her, carefully at first to test her. She proved tight, but the way had been greased by his tongue and hers, so after the first stroke went deep, the second came faster and harder, swiftly fucking her into a profound climax. Slowing and sawing through it, he returned to fast and hard when the orgasm abated. Watching her face to gage her pleasure. Hearing it in her curses. Until she tightened and arched and growled, bringing her to another strong climax.

After that she pulled away. Turned around. He reentered her doggy style. Fucked her with abandon. He knew she wanted him to cum. Her entire body appreciating it when he did. His grunt made sure she knew. Her undulations and growl expressed hers. And the shimmering pulses surrounding his cock as he pressed deep and spurted. Neither seed nor egg were available. This was about pleasure. Hers most definitely, but his as well.

Merci,” she murmured into the bed.

Mon plaisir,” he chuckled.

Vraiment?”

Oui.”

She pulled away, turned around and embraced him. He kissed her tears and her smiling lips.

“You do not have to...” she started.

“But I do,” he smiled. “Payment.”

She smiled back and kissed him vigorously. “Perhaps you should show up earlier then.”

“I suppose I should,” he chuckled.

She watched him cover his damp penis with his underwear and sighed. Continuing watching him cover his well-kept body, leanly muscled, wonderfully masculine.

“I should clean up,” she said. “I don’t want to drip.”

“If you want, but the ladies won’t mind.”

“Then I won’t,” she decided, putting on the chemise and the housecoat. Leaving her panties off. Bringing a towel to sit on.

As promised, he and the ladies arrived earlier after that. The lovemaking became much less vigorous most mornings, but some she required good hard fucking. He adjusted to her less than attractive body, and found the beauty in it.

Part of the research was visiting the home of the fictional heroine. Both Eloise and Trish had provided addresses to their old homes. Eddie gave Joe and company a day off to make the journey.

By then another lady had joined them. Ginny.

She had been shy when Joe approached her during the dinner break of their first rehearsal. And star struck. She ended up being a fan. It didn’t take long for Joe to break through her shyness. Talking about his books and her music. Inspiration. And it became a regular thing. Not usually during dinner, because Eddie tended to take her focus, or sometimes best friends shared the moment with her. But after rehearsal, Eddie heading into the city for a show or whatever, they would have their time alone.

Their most common topic, inspiration, had him tell her about his research. “Can I come?” she practically pleaded.

“Of course,” he grinned.

His usual morning tryst with Marielle surprised her. But it opened things up for her as well. Because of Liang.

“Is he... ?” she began to ask Liang hesitatingly.

“Fucking Marielle?” Liang smiled. “Yes.”

“But why? You’re all so beautiful.”

“Payment supposedly. For Marielle to help with the research. But it’s just Joe being Joe.”

“How do you mean?”

Liang being Liang shifted things. “You’re interested in him. And not just as a friend.”

“Uhm...”

“You could barely take your eyes off him when you first met. And not just because you’re a fan. Other tells might have been subtler. The way women are when they’re interested. Subtle touches. Body language. Position. Your shyness keeping it subtle. And maybe having us with Joe?”

Ginny nodded. “Like I said...”

“We’re beautiful. And you’re not?”

“Not really.”

“Do you genuinely believe that? Or are you just hiding?”

“Uhm...”

“What puzzles me is I see the same thing with Eddie. The subtle flirtation. Maybe confusion is cancelling things out.”

“Eddie has Rachel.”

“Another beauty,” Liang agreed. “Are you into women?”

“Uhm ... not exactly.”

“Interesting answer,” Liang chuckled. “Can you be honest with me Ginny? They say truth sets you free. In this case I think truth could be quite thrilling for you. Tell me about your ambiguous answers. About women and about knowing you’re beautiful.”

Ginny glanced at Chandi.

“Don’t worry about me,” Chandi smiled. “I’ve been here before. In fact been in a similar situation. Liang wants what’s best for you. So does Joe.”

Ginny nodded. “There’s like two of me. Ginny, which you see, and Ginger. I’m not a split personality or anything. I’m not crazy, or at least not clinically. Ginny’s had boyfriends. In high school. In college. A couple after. Lasting a while. Ginger on the other hand tends to have one night stands. More than once it’s ended things with boyfriends, usually because Ginny wanted things to end.

“As far as the girl thing, I’ve visited Andy and Del a time or two. When I’m particularly horny. They’re cool with it. Even told me it spices things up. And I tried a relationship with a sweet girl. Ginger ended that pretty quickly.

“The point is, I get horny, and I’m not great at doing much about it. Unless I become Ginger. It’s a transformation. A visit to a beauty parlor. A sexy dress. I look at myself and I’m beautiful. A capable seductress. Going to upscale bars where a man can pay for my drinks. Or a sports bar for the less elite but more sporty,” she chuckled.

“You’re horny now?” Liang asked.

“Yes.”

“But you’re not sure about choosing Joe over Eddie.”

“Maybe.”

“What if you could have both?”

“I wouldn’t say no.”

“At the same time?”

Everyone heard the quiet moan.

Horny Ginny had to wait for after the next rehearsal for Liang and Joe to end her horniness.

“Come on,” said Liang, taking Ginny’s hand. Joe followed.

“Where to?” Joe asked.

“Eddie’s room.”

“Sounds good,” Joe chuckled.

The room had a king sized bed. A master bedroom. Joe removed Ginny’s glasses, finding utter beauty behind the disguise, and telling her. And kissing her.

Liang worked around the long embrace and kiss. Removing clothing. By the time it ended, they were naked. Ginny’s pale softness revealed. And voluptuousness. Full breasts hung firm, as did a substantial, sexy ass. Everything had a give to it. No hard body, this. Defining femininity.

When he sat on the edge of the bed, Ginny, no longer the least bit shy, her need overcoming it, straddled his lap and grabbed his cock.

“Wait,” said Liang, and quickly found a condom. She took Joe’s cock into her mouth, her lips stroking up and down a few times before she rolled on the condom. Ginny, who Joe examined and found her extremely wet and ready, lowered herself onto it, Liang making sure it was properly aimed.

More kisses ensued while Ginny fucked Joe. Her moans vibrating into his mouth. “You’re beautiful,” he told her.

“You are too,” she moaned.

Between them, Liang brought lips and fingers to Ginny’s breasts, and fingered her clit. Joe clutched her full ass almost greedily. Squeezing the flesh and pulling her down onto him. But letting her mostly command the speed.

“I want you to fuck me hard,” she complained.

So he lifted her and turned them over and had them shift to a more central position on the bed. Pulling her legs high to frame her lovely torso, he did what she wanted. He fucked her hard. Liang again between them. Helping to feed Ginny’s need.

The redhead’s upward thrusts demanded faster. Joe’s own need matched hers. They both rushed to the finale, Joe barely holding back to let her reach hers first, then pushing deep and entering heaven, feeling the entirety of his climax, with Ginny’s wild interior throbbing milking him of everything he had.

“Perfect,” she murmured up at him, a loose smile on a blushing face.

He carefully pulled out of her. Liang removed the condom while Joe lowered down, bringing his head between Ginny’s thighs. Tasting the latex, but mostly the sweet complexity of her juices. He teased her to another significant orgasm.

“What about you?” she asked Liang.

“What about me?” Liang smiled.

“You haven’t gotten yours.”

“What do you want to do about that?”

“Could you ... turn around Joe?”

“Sure.”

Joe brought his semi-hard cock up to Ginny face before pulling her over him and having her straddle his face, continuing the cunnilingus. Liang removed the rest of her clothing. The pants and panties had gotten in the way of her masturbation. Tossing shirt and bra aside, she lay beside Ginny, helping her suck Joe to full hardness. Taking turns, but mostly Ginny watched what Liang did. Or was too distracted by another orgasm.

“Fuck him, Liang,” she moaned.

Liang straddled his cock and lowered onto it. Ginny guided her in. Her tongue glided over both genitals. Liang kept the ride slow to allow Ginny to continue the tonguing. Until she needed to ride him harder, and Ginny needed to give her space. Fingers took the place of tongue. And she rose a bit to add a hand fondling Liang’s small breasts, halting the bouncing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.