The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 5: Spare The Rod

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Spare The Rod - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Emily was watching some stupid reality show when the doorbell rang. Oh good, the pizza’s here. She got up from the couch and opens the door. She had all but forgotten that she was still wearing the mini-skirt, until she open the front door and noticed the delivery guy’s eyes bug out. It was a boy about her age, a bit overweight and with a bad case of acne. Looks like he is taking too much advantage of those employee discounts. She chided herself. He had lowered the pizza box he was holding, maybe to hide his growing bulge, or maybe so he could get a better look at her short skirt, probably both. I wonder how’d he’d be acting if he knew I wasn’t wearing anything beneath it? She thought amusingly.

After lifting his eyes back up to face her, he gave her a big smile, “I’m here to deliver your pizza.” He managed to stammer out.

“Oh good.” Taking the pizza from the boy. “Wait here and I’ll bring back the money.” As she walked away with the pizza, she put a purposely put an extra sway in her hips, giving the boy a little show. She only wished she had eyes in the back of her head just to see his expression as she was walking away.

After giving the pizza boy his money and practically pushing him on his way, Emily cried out, “Tommy come on down. The pizza’s here.”

Tommy came bounding down the stairs almost immediately, but then he stopped halfway down as he saw her. Good! She was still wearing her that same miniskirt. He said to himself and quickly thanked the powers that be, before bounding down the rest of the stairs.

Looking over at her stepbrother, she asked, “How’s the homework going?”

“Good. I’m almost done.” Tommy said, as he followed her into the kitchen.

“That’s good. Now go get out the plates and then pour me a diet coke, slave.”

Tommy wasn’t so happy to hear his stepsister taunt him with his new title, but he ignored it and went to the kitchen to do as she said.

Emily was reaching in the box to get out her pizza slice, when Tommy got back with the cokes. She looked up and asked him, “By the way, what did you do with my other pair of panties?”

Tommy was already reaching over and grabbing for his pizza, “Why?” Then taking a large bite out of the pizza. “Do you want them back?” He mumbled back, mouth already full of pizza.

“Of course I want them back! Panites don’t grow on trees, you know, and anyway, what were you going to do with them anyway? Sell them to your friends?”

Insulted, Tommy replied back with a resounding, “No!” but then Tommy thought about what she had said. Thinking he could probably have made some good money out of them. Especially if he held out to the highest bidder.

“They don’t have any of your cum all over them, do they?”

Again insulted he again replies with a firm “No!”

Now reaching over for a sip of coke, “How can I be sure?”, then grinning and looking back into Tommy’s face. “Or do you just like smelling them?” She saw how her last statement rang true as his face started to turn a nice shade of red. She couldn’t hide the smirk from her face. “Well don’t worry little brother, you’ll have plenty to put your nose to from now on. But it’s good there’s no cum on them. I was going to have you wash them by hand! If they did. Go ahead and toss them into my hamper.” She couldn’t help herself to put out one last jibe, saying under her breath, but still loud enough for him to hear. “I just hope they’re not all worn out by now.”

Tommy didn’t say anything. What could he say? So he just lowered his face to his plate and kept on stuffing pizza into his mouth. Embarrassingly he noticed his penis was starting to stir again. Why is it doing this? Unconsciously he had stopped his chewing and instead concentrated on what was happening to down there. Why is this happening now?

His sister noticed his red face and smiled, “Awww, don’t be embarrassed little brother. To tell you the truth, I think it’s really cute you like to sniff my panties.” She put down her pizza slice and looked over at Tommy with a seductive look. “In fact Tommy, I kind of get turned on just thinking about it.”

Tommy on hearing that, just froze. A slice of a pizza still sticking in his mouth, he surreptitiously looked up from his plate to his stepsister, to see it she was just fucking with him. She in turn noticed his eyes on hers and immediately and gave him a wink.

Tommy feeling more and more uncomfortable, wanted to change the subject, deciding this would be as good a time as any to bring something up that he’d been thinking about while he was doing his homework. “Sis, can I ask a favor?”

“Depends on what it is?”

“It’s about the straight A’s thing.”

“No Tommy, I’m not going to tell you what you’ll reward you’ll get, but I promise it will be worthwhile for you. You’ll just have to trust me on that.”

“It’s not that.” Although that would be good to know too. He thought. “What I want to say is that I can never get straight A’s, not if you include PE. The only ones who get A’s in PE are the jocks. So if we’re counting PE, then why should I even try on my other subjects.”

“Hmm, I see your point. You’re lucky I never liked PE myself. I always considered it a waste of time. Ok, what do you usually get in PE?”

“Usually a B.”

“Ok, Let’s make a deal then. I’ll allow a B in PE, but to do so you’ll have you perform some extra-credit assignments, that I’ll be assigning you.”

Tommy, now a little bit leary, stared at his step sister and stammered out, “What sort of extra-credit assignments?”

“Tommy! You can’t expect me to think of something off the fly like this. Give me some time and I’ll think of something. I promise it’ll be something you can do. Now are you still interested or not?”

“Yeah, ok ... I’m still interested.”

“Good.” Looking at him she saw Tommy was just reaching for his third slice of pizza. She was still on her first. “Boy you sure ate that pizza fast. Are you almost all done?”

Tommy replied, “almost.” as he started to wolf down this next slice.

“You sure worked up an appetite doing that homework. Once you’re done, clean up your plate and then go back upstairs and finish your homework. When that’s done bring it down here. And one last thing, don’t forget to put on your pj’s.”

To Tommy, that the last request sounded kind of weird, since it wasn’t even at 7:00 o’clock. It’s probably just to satisfy the power trip she’s on. He thought.


Thirty minutes later, Tommy comes back down the stairs. “I’m done with my homework.” He announces.

“Well, where is it?”

“Oh, I forgot. It’s in my backpack.”

“Well, go back and get it. I want to see it.”

Emily saw Tommy give her a dirty look while saying, “Why? ... I did it.--- I swear!”

Emily just stared right back to him. “Because I said so. Slave!”

He broke off eye contact and started to stomp back up the stairs to his bedroom. After about a minute he came back down and shoved a bunch of papers in her face and exclaimed. “See! I did it!”

Tommy was standing there. Hand outstretched, with the homework in his hands, expecting her to take it from him. Emily glanced up at him. “You know, we’re going to have to do something about this shitty attitude of yours.” She finally took the homework from his hand and put it in her lap, then nodding at his PJ’s, she says, “Tommy, what are you wearing?”

“It’s my pajamas!” Tommy shouts out, exasperated. Now more than a little annoyed of her superior attitude. “You told me to put on my pajamas before I came down!”

“Tommy, you never wear any underwear underneath your pajamas.”

He found his face turning red again. She was right, but how did she know that. Tommy had a reason for keeping on his underwear this time. He had thought after he had finished his homework he would stay down there, and under the guise of watching TV with her, he’d take that opportunity to do what he really wanted to do. That is to see if he could get anymore glimpses of her pussy and ass. So he decided to keep his underwear on under his PJ’s. He’d figured it would give him more support and cover when the erection would inevitably start to come on. “I don’t know. I just decided to keep them on today.” He mumbled back.

Sneering at him. “Yeah, sure you did!” She then looked back down at his homework. “But we’ll deal with that later.” And then pointing to the coffee table. “Give me that magazine and that pencil over there.”

After doing what she said, Tommy went to the love seat next to the couch to sit down. He thought this would give him the best angle to look up her short skirt again without being too obvious about it. But instead of looking up her skirt, Tommy was drawn to something else. It was what she was starting to do, and for some reason, it was making him nervous. Tommy saw Emily briefly scan his math and science homework, putting each one aside as she checked them, but things changed when she got to the English paper he had written. That paper was becoming a disaster. She started to mark it all up. Scratching things out, and scribbling on it so many times, he came to the unhappy conclusion. I’ll never be able to hand it in after she gets done with it.

Finally looking back up at him, she shakes the paper in front of his face. “This English paper of yours is atrocious. You actually were going to hand this in?”

For some reason he felt a bit ashamed, and tried to justify his work, saying, “Well it was assigned last week, and you only gave me a few hours to work on it.”

“That’s no excuse for what you handed me. You’re to go back and redo it. Now come over here.”

Tommy gave off a big frustrated sigh, but he did as she said. He got up from the loveseat and walked over to her, and held out his hand, expecting her to hand back his paper so he could do it over again. Instead she put the homework on the coffee table and said. “Now I want you to strip off your bottoms, including your UNDERWEAR!”

“What the fuck! No way! You’ll see me!”

“One, that’s an order. --- SLAVE! And two, it’s not like you haven’t seen a lot of me lately. Looking up to him with a matter-of-fact raised eyebrow expression. “Haven’t you?”

Tommy’s face flushed red once more, but he just stood there.

“If you are going to welch out of our agreement, on the very first day, then go back upstairs and give me back my panties. Otherwise you’re going to follow my orders.” Staring at him fearlessly. So what’s it going to be, slave?”

Tommy thought about it, and she was right. He’d seen more of her then he had ever hoped for in all his dreams, and if he didn’t do what she said right now, he’d probably never have that opportunity again. He slowly reached for his pajama bottoms and underwear and stripped them off, exposing a now flaccid cock.

Smiling now, and looking straight at his crotch, “Good.” She then leans up out of her seat, andreaches out with her hand. She gently brushes his sparse 14 year old’s pubic hairs with her tip of her fingers. “You know it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a 14 year old cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.