The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 18: Stacy's Little Friend Goes Missing

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18: Stacy's Little Friend Goes Missing - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Emily and Stacy were again at their school lockers pulling out their books for first period. Stacy got hers out first, and then she looked around her, and seeing no one but her friend within hearing distance, she announced to her friend, “You wouldn’t believe what happened yesterday.”

Emily closed her locker door and turned to her friend. She immediately saw the twinkle in Stacy’s eye, and also the smug smile on her face. From her looks, she knew Stacy had a nice juicy story to tell. With an eager curiosity she replied back eagerly, “Well tell me. What happened?”

“I caught my little sister with my vibrator yesterday.”

“You didn’t.” Emily snickering out loud. “What happened? --- Did you get mad?”

“I was furious, at first.” Stacy looks around again, making sure no one was listening in, and then she bends toward her friend and with a smile and whispered conspiratorially. “Mostly because I was planning to use it myself.”

“At first I thought my Mom had found it, but then I knew Shelly and I were the only ones home, so I went to her room and I found her door was closed. When I stuck my ear close to the door I could definitely hear my vibrator buzzing away. Well, I was so pissed off that I just opened up her door and walked right in. Well to say I caught her in the act is an understatement.” Pausing a bit for dramatic effect, and with a growing grin on her face, Stacy finished with the punch line, “Shelly was right in the middle of her orgasm.”

Emily started laughing out loud, and then finally manages to get out, “You gotta be kidding me.”

“Nope!” Stacy shaking her head with what was now a big grin on her face. “You should have seen her. She was naked from the waist down, her knees were up and spread out wide, and she was rubbing the vibrator up and down on her clit. She was so into it, with her face staring up to the ceiling, and eyes screwed shut tight, that she hadn’t even noticed that I had walked in.” Stacy shaking her head in disbelief. “I got to tell you. Seeing my little sister getting off like that. Right before my very eyes. It kinda shocked me a bit, so I just stood there, staring at her. And then finally, after her orgasm had subsided. (And it was a hell of a good orgasm from the looks on her.) I finally blurted out, ‘I see you’re enjoying that vibrator of mine?’”

“Well when she heard me and saw me you should’ve seen her face. She was so shocked and embarrassed. I never saw a pair of knees close so fast in my life. I wouldn’t be surprised if she peed then, right there in her bed.”

Both the girls were laughing out loud now. Emily slowly shaking her head, “Oh that poor girl. Ok, what happen then?”

“Well, picture what I was seeing. There’s Shelly naked from the waist down, her face now beet red, and her hand was still trapped between her legs. On top of that, I could still hear my vibrator buzzing away between her two clenched thighs. Seeing all this, I started to crack up so bad, that I couldn’t get mad at her anymore. So after I had calmed down a bit, I just told her that anytime she wants to borrow my vibrator, she just ask me first, and to always make sure she washes it before putting it back where she found it.”

Emily was shaking her head and laughing again, “Oh my god. How funny. She’s so lucky to have an older sister like you.”

“Tell me about it. It took me years to get the nerve up to buy that thing.”

“Isn’t her birthday coming up? Why don’t you get her her own.”

“I actually thought of that afterwards, but I decided against it.”

“Why?” Questioning her friend. “It seems like it would be a perfect gift to me.”

“You know Shelly. She’s a good kid and all, but she has that one terrible habit. Well two. She’s a know it all, and she never puts things away. She leaves stuff lying around everywhere, and I know what’s going to happen. One day my Mom is going to walk in her room and there’s going to be the vibrator, sitting right there on her nightstand. The first question out of my Mom’s mouth is going to be where the hell did she get it. I’ll be grounded for the rest of the school year.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.