The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 17: Bimbo Protection

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17: Bimbo Protection - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Emily was at her locker about to get her books for her calc class, when she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Stacy. Her friend, seeing that she had got Emily’s attention, leans over, saying, “Did you hear the latest?”

“No.” Which was not surprising, since Stacy was always the first one getting the latest gossip at school.

“I just heard, Laura Henschel is pregnant.”

“You’re kidding.” Emily replied, now turning her body around o face her friend. Just hearing Laura’s name brought back memories of that fateful day when she caught Gary and that slut making out in the hallway. “I wonder if it’s Gary’s?”

“Yep, or so she claims. I also heard Gary asked her to get an abortion, but she refused. She says she wants to keep it, even have Gary and her get married.”

“Shit! ... I know Gary had plans to go to college. I wonder what’s he going to do now.”

“Well one thing I can tell you, that bitch had no plans for college. That girl was as dumb as they come, and coming from me that says something.”

“Shutup, you’re not dumb.” Emily says right back to her friend with feeling. This was the one thing that always upset Emily. Stacy’s self-deprecating comments on her own intelligence always got on her nerves, especially when Emily knew it wasn’t true.

“Well anyway.” Stacy continues on, ignoring Emily’s response. “I wouldn’t be surprised if she did this whole thing on purpose, just to trap him into marrying her. Or at least provide child support.”

“I never thought I’d be saying this, but I feel sorry for Gary.” Emily says out loud, turning back toward her locker and getting her calc book out, but her mind was somewhere else. All this talk about her ex-boyfriend, got Emily thinking. How that discovery of Gary and Laura’s cheating had completely changed her life. How it revised her whole attitude toward boys, metamorphosing it into something completely alien to the behaviour she had exhibited before. All the way to what to what type of guy she was going to seek out, and what she was going to expect of him. It had even been the main impetus for hers and Tommy’s unusual accord. All to teach her little brother how not to turn into another Gary. But now, thinking about her ex’s predicament, combined with these thoughts of her stepbrother made her realize something. And it scared her. With Tommy’s good looks, his book smarts, his newly acquired sexual skills, and to top that all off with his submissive streak, all sorts of girls may soon be going after him. Trying to take advantage of him. Girls even like Laura. (No, especially the scamps like Laura.) Ones that would love to trap him into something very similar to what Gary is finding himself in right now.

Stacy, noticing her Emily’s change of demeanor misinterprets what was going on in her friend’s head, and tries to console her, “You shouldn’t feel that bad for Gary, not after what he did to you. I’d say those two deserve each other.”

Shaking her brother’s image out of her head, Emily gets back to the here and now, and replies back to her friend, “Oh it’s not that. I was actually thinking about something else.”

“What?”

“Something that I definitely plan to deal with, as soon as I get the chance.” Slamming her locker door shut, knowing now she’ll need to make a special stop after school.

Tommy was in his room messing around with his computer. That’s when Emily barged in announcing sharply, “Ok, strip off your clothes. --- Now!”

He now had his head turned around, staring back at his stepsister, noticing that serious look on her face, he wondered, What the fuck did I do? He knew the parents had gone out, and found himself automatically looking down at her hand to see if she was carrying that infamous hairbrush of hers. It wasn’t there, instead she was carrying one of those plastic bags they give you at the stores when you buy something. It looked like a CVS bag. Tommy stared closely at the bag, thinking to himself, I hope it’s not a new torture device.

Emily repeated, “Well, what are you waiting for. I said get off your ass up and take off with your clothes.”

What could Tommy do? The parents were gone, and he knew trying to reason with her, or even ask her what he did wrong would just mean he’d be getting it worse. So he did what was expected, he got up and started taking off his clothes, just as she had ordered.

Emily waited patiently until he saw the boy had completed his stripping. She always enjoyed watching this for some reason. Maybe because he was actually a pretty cute for a fourteen year old, or maybe because she just like seeing a boy obediently follow her orders. She waited after he had neatly folded his clothes (Like she had taught him.) before continuing, “Now Tommy, I initially thought our lessons would end after you mastered everything I had to teach you about stimulating women orally. And although you’ve mastered that fairly well.” (This statement was an understatement, but she wasn’t about to tell him that.) “I feel I’d be remiss unless I teach you about one more thing. And that thing is about fucking.”

She then opens the bag she had brought in, and takes a small box out. Tossing it to him and says, “Do you know what these are?”

Tommy, surprised by the toss, almost fumbles the box until he was able to gain control. He then looks at the box showing the famous trojan head and helmet. “Yeah, they’re condoms.”

“Do you own any?”

“No.” He replies, puzzled why she would even think so.

Nodding at the object in his hand. “Well you do now. Keep those. Hide them someplace in your room. And be sure to always carry one in your wallet, just in case. And lastly, those things have an expiration date. Be sure to replace them when that date comes up.”

Tommy was dumbfounded. Why did his sister believe he needed to be carrying condoms around? Hell, he wasn’t even dating any girls yet, let alone screwing any.

Emily stares at him with the same serious expression on her face and says, “Now whenever you fuck a girl, I want you to always to have one of those on your prick. Understand?”

Tommy was still staring at the package he was holding when he heard Emily’s question, and he quickly looks up to her and says, shrugging his shoulders, “Yeah, ok.” more than a little bit of mystified.

“You’re to use a condom even if the girl says she’s on the pill or some other birth control. I’m telling you this, because there are girls out there that may try to get knocked up just to trap a smart guy like you into marriage, and to hell if I’m going to risk getting some bimbo as a sister-in-law, just because I forgot to teach my little brother how to use a condom.” Again with that stern expression, she accentuates her last statement with a firm, “Understand!”

“Yeah, I understand.” Tommy says back defensively.

“Secondly even if the girl doesn’t happen to be a bimbo, and you really do like her, and she likes you, the last thing you’re going to want to do is fuck up her life and fuck up your own with an unwanted pregnancy. Do you agree?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Good. Ok, let’s start this lesson about how to put one of these on.” Emily looks down at the boy’s groin, and she notices that his dick was totally flaccid and thinks, Good! it looks like I been scaring the boy. Pointing her finger down, at his limp cock, she then announces, “But first we have to do something about that. I guess it’s going to your lucky today. You’re going to get a freebie.”

He’s stunned with what Emily does next. She walks up to him and kneels down to both knees. Reaching out for his limp tool, she lifts the tip up and places it in her mouth, and starts drawing out the circumcised head out with her lips firmly around it. Her other hand was playing with his balls and shaft, while at the same time, her tongue was massaging his tip. Now staring down and watching his stepsister perform, it wasn’t long before Tommy had a nice raging hardon, and it was with great disappointment, when he notices her mouth finally slip off his cock and then see her stand back up from off her knees.

“Ok, that should do fine.” Emily announces to him. “Now sit on the bed, and I’ll show you how to put one of these suckers on.”

And that’s what Emily did. From opening up the little cellophane package, to placing it strategically on the top of his cock, and rolling it partially down. She ends the lesson by taking his hand in hers to showing him how to roll the rest of it down, making sure it was snuggly in place.

“Ok now that I’ve shown you how to put on a condom, I might as will teach you the rest.” Emily lifts herself up from the bed, and then reaches for her blouse and takes it off, draping it over his desk chair. “First we’ll start with the most basic position. That’s the missionary position.”

She then goes about kicking her flats off her feet. And then Emily continues to strip off the rest of her clothes. Right there in front of Tommy. Her shirt comes off, the shoes, then the bra goes, quickly followed by her jeans and panties. This was more business like affair, than a sensual striptease. It didn’t matter to Tommy though, nor his physical state. This was actually the very first time he ever saw her naked. Completely naked, that is. Oh, by now, he’d seen every part of her body, but on those occasions he only got to see parts of her body, usually the parts that the lesson plan was orientated for. Now he gotta see her in her whole. God she was beautiful. He thought for the upteenth time.

It was when he saw this naked female form move to his bed and start to strip down his comforter and blankets, all the way down to the sheets, that was when he had an epiphany. Seeing the graceful body move, with its sleek hourglass figure, it’s smooth skin, and all of the voluptuous parts, and especially that shapely ass, not only was Emily beautiful, but the female form itself was beautiful in itself. No wonder the classics had so many nude female paintings and sculptures, treating them as if they were goddesses or something. As a kid, this was something he had never understood, but not so anymore, instead he came up with his own firm conclusion, They are goddesses!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.