The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 12: Best Friends Tell No Tales

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Best Friends Tell No Tales - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“Well, it finally happened.” Stacy, announced to her best friend standing beside her at their school lockers. “Last night, I finally broke up with Jeff.”

Emily turned toward her Stacy and stated with some finality, “So you finally gave up on him. --- About time!”

“Yeah, all he wanted was to put his dick inside me. Either that or have me suck him off. He’d never did go down on me, and he wasn’t even that good of a fucker. I hardly ever came.” Then Stacy, exacerbated, laments out loud, “Shit, why do boys are so selfish, all they can think of themselves, and never think about making us feel good.”

“Well it’s your own fault. I don’t know why you stuck with him so long. I told you, a long time ago, if he hadn’t gone down on you by now, he’d never go down on you. Why you stayed with him as long as you did is beyond me.”

Stacy opens up her own locker and starts to put her books away and then replies, “Oh, I didn’t say he never made me cum, just not very often, and look who’s talking. You’re gettin diddly. Hell, it’s like you’ve become a nun or something. I’m surprised you haven’t moved into some convent, for as much as you’re getting.”

Nun in a covenant? Emily thought amusingly, If Stacy only knew how far away I’m from that. Remembering only back to the night before. The parents had stepped out after dinner to check out some new furniture. They were initially going to wait until Emily and her mom had finished cleaning the dishes, but Emily had magnanimously offered to take care of them herself. And take care of it she did, but in own her way. The minute the parents left the house, she ordered her slave to strip naked, and then she put one of her mother’s frilly aprons on him. Next she ordered him to start on the dishes. But that wasn’t the end of it. No, it was only the beginning. After all, she wasn’t going to let her slave do his task unsupervised. No, that wouldn’t be responsible, nor any fun. So as he did the dishes, she stood over his shoulder, whispering in his ear, giving him little praises and criticisms. All directed toward his dishwashing skills. She made sure to reinforce the praises with soft caresses on his deriour, which the apron had so strategically left bare, while discouraging any sloppy work by some timely slaps and pinches on that very same tush. Not that Tommy seemed to mind any, for long before the last dish was put away, that apron of his was jutting out obscenely away from the front part of his body, as if it was being affected by some strange and magical force.

But even after that, her slave’s work was not done yet. No, after that chore was complete, she had marched him back over to the family room where, having turned on her favorite show, she had him get on his knees so he started his second task.

There she was, watching “Friends” on TV, and there he was, face in her skirt all the way to her crotch, with only his naked backside showing, bare but for that thin apron string. He was busy doing this second chore of the night, slurping away at her pussy juices. He had already given her two orgasms that night and she was on her way to a third, when they heard the heard the garage door start to open. Tommy was forced to pull his head out of her crotch and go grab his clothes. He took them, along with her discarded panties, and ran back up the stairs before the parents came through the garage and out from the kitchen.

There he went, clothes and panties in hand, still bare naked but for that apron. Running out of the family room and up the stairs, still sporting that hardon of his. Now that I think about it, I wonder where did he put Mom’s apron. She thought amusingly, and reliving all these memories made Emily’s face light up with a growing grin. She quickly turned away from her friend, toward her own locker, to hide her large smirk.

When Stacy didn’t hear Emily answer her, with her usual biting retort, she was worried. Maybe she might had gone too far. After all she knew how hard Emily had taken that breakup of hers. Especially how that whole thing came about. Swiveling back around toward Emily, she placed her hand on her friend’s shoulder to turn her around, meaning to apologize, but instead of observing a sad pout, or angry face, her friend had a tight grin on her face. Stacy immediately wondered. What is she smiling about? Followed by. Has she been hiding something from me? Now more curious than ever, she said, “Hey, what’s with you? --- Have you been going out, without telling me?”

“No, I’m not going out with anyone.” Emily said, shaking her head, but knowing she wouldn’t be able to wipe this silly grin from her face, so she again turns away from her friend, back toward her open locker, pretending she’s looking for something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.