Five Tones - Cover

Five Tones

Copyright© 2019 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 5: Home Again, Home Again

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Home Again, Home Again - Five seemingly random notes change the world. The first chapter is the origin of the notes. Chapter two is the story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Body Modification   Public Sex   Nudism  

The rest of the day, I spent getting some work done, though I did have sex with Gretchen and Debbie. For slaves, they could be so demanding.

Gretchen was overweight and a natural blonde. She had an infectious smile, and a great sense of humor. She had big tits, which felt great when she titty-fucked me.

Debbie was very thin, with little in the way of tits or ass. She had long brown hair and had a more serious temperament than Gretchen. Her stick-like figure and low weight made easy to fuck with me standing up, with her legs wrapped around my torso.


I walked home, not seeing much in the way of deviant behavior, just a couple of women, less than attractive, begging for sex.

When I arrived at my floor, Tammy and Tonya were standing in their doorway. I guess they saw me walking down the street.

“We’ve been waiting for you,” they said in their sing-song voice.

“I’m sure you have,” I replied.

Again, they each grabbed a hand and dragged me into their apartment.

With eager hands, they undressed me.

“Don’t you think you should close the door first?” I quipped.

Tammy reached over and pushed the door closed.

“Who do you want to do first?” they asked breathlessly. Both of them had their eyes glued on my erect cock.

“Like you said this morning, you know little about hetero sex. Today I am going to teach you.”

They both nodded eagerly.

“You are going to learn how to give blowjobs.”

They looked disappointed, but did not express their feelings.

Tonya cleared her throat, “We have a confession to make.”

“What is it?” I asked.

Tammy blushed, “Today, we got super horny thinking about you, and decided to have sex without you present. We weren’t sure if that was okay.”

I sighed, “Did I ever tell you that you could not have sex with each other, without me here?”

They shook their heads.

“You are free to do anything you like, as long as I have not forbidden it.”

The twins looked relieved.

I walked over to the loveseat that the girls sat in to watch TV, and sat down, “Now, Tonya went first yesterday, so Tammy, it’s your turn.

The red-head sank to her knees between my legs. She stared at my dick up close, in awe.

While Tammy had her mouth full, I talked to Tonya. I am leaving out all my instructions that I gave to my fellator like, “Now lick the underside,” and “See how much you can swallow,” to make the conversation read smoother.

“What did you two do today, besides make love to each other?”

The purple-haired girl said, “We watched the news. There is some weird shit going on. Much of it could only be seen on the internet.”

“Like what?”

“There’s this ad, that has gone beyond viral. It’s everywhere. It popped up on the home screens of all the major websites. You would think that the companies would take a hack like that down quickly, but they didn’t. It stayed up for hours.

“The ad quickly got translated to dozens of other languages.”

“Did you see the ad?”

Tonya nodded, “Oh yes, a dozen times at least It was nothing special.”

I said to myself, “I guess those notes only work once.”

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Yesterday, I showed you that ad, and it made you want to be my sex slave.”

Tonya pondered for a moment, “I guess that explains our change in feelings for you.”

“Are you upset at me?” I asked.

“I guess we should be. But serving you gives us such joy; I feel like saying thank you for changing our lives.”

Tammy pulled her mouth away, “I agree, Master.”

I looked down at the red-head, “See how my balls just pulled in? That means I am about to come.”

She looked a little panicked, “What do I do now?”

Take as much of me as you can in your mouth. Aim the tip of cock to the back of your throat, and prepare to swallow as much cum as you can.”

Tammy managed to get about half of me in her mouth.

“Now suck on my dick, until I come.”

Nodding, she complied;

“I’m coming!” I warned. My hips bucked, and I shot my load into her mouth.

My slave tried her best to swallow it all, but some cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth.

Tonya, whose face had been right next to Tammy’s licked up the overage, even before she pulled her mouth off of my cock.

Tammy panted, as she withdrew, “God, that was hot!”

“And you looked so hot doing it!” said Tonya. She leaned over and kissed her twin.

The purple-haired girl laughed, “You have cum breath.”

“So will you, slut. Get over here.”

Tonya nodded, and took her sister’s place.

“You have a tougher job. You need to get me hard again, then make me come.”

She took her job seriously, and set to work.

I looked at Tammy, “What else did you learn today?”

“The ad got broadcasted over the intercom in dozens of high schools. Mass orgies, with teachers and students taking part.

“It also was played instead of Muzak in malls and restaurants. Even hold music on business phones featured the ad. It seems there was not anyplace you can go without hear those five tones, and the message.”

My mind reeled. This world was being changed almost overnight.

I told my girls that, and Tammy paused, “You’re right. We need to think on what we should invest in to reflect these changes.”

Tonya did a little better than her twin did in sucking my cock. I guess that makes sense, since she had her sister’s example to learn from.

When the two kissed after I came, Tammy’s eyes got wide. “You gave me some of Craig’s cum,” she said.

Tonya nodded, “I just wanted to give you a little gift.”

“And it is much appreciated,” said Tammy.

Their kissing got more passionate. Soon Tammy was on top of her sister, rubbing their clits and breasts together.

When they were finally done, having each come several times, they regained their feet. “We have dinner ready for you,” said Tonya.

“It is all cooked, we just need to heat it,” said Tammy.

We ate an excellent lasagna. I was amused to see the twins taking turns feeding each other.

When she saw me staring, Tonya blushed, “We do this all the time. Is it wrong?”

I shook my head, “Just unusual.”

When Tammy swallowed, she said, “We read about it somewhere as an exercise to build togetherness in married couples, so we gave it a try. We liked it so much, it became a habit.”

Once we had finished eating, the twins cleared the table.

When they returned, they stood by the dining room table where I was sitting. “What do you want to do next, Master.”

I held up my hands, “Frankly, I’m exhausted. I am not used to all this sex.

“You two can fuck each other all night long. Also, think about what changes in your investments you should make, with all that has happened these past twenty-four hours.”

Neither one of them looked happy, but they nodded their heads.

“Could you get up early and fuck us tomorrow morning?” asked Tonya.

“I would, if I could leave here at a scheduled time. But you two suck me in, so to speak, I lose track of time.

“Why don’t you just quit your job? We can take care of you.” said Tammy.

“I like my job. I find it a challenge. Besides, I don’t like the idea of having my slaves being in charge of me, financially.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.