Taking What You Want

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2019 by Honey Moon

Science Fiction Sex Story: The city of New York could be dangerous in 1982. When a statuesque heroically busted blonde hiding a little something extra sets her sights on a pretty little petite woman out jogging, strange things can happen! Did I mention this is New York? Strange things WILL happen!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Aliens   Light Bond   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   .

Molly Sinclair watched the sweet young thing jog by, just like she did every day for the past week. Who did that slender little sandy haired minx think she was? With that petite young body and those adorable little teacup breasts, did she think it was proper to flaunt herself like that?

Bra-less, she persisted in wearing tee-shirts obviously bought in some department store’s children’s department. They fit her like a second skin, riding up to reveal the luscious little divot of her navel. Her delectable little titties bounced and jiggled with each footfall. All male eyes were on those perfect nipples. The firm little nubs were like thumb tips, there for all to see and admire under the snug thin cotton.

She clearly had no manners. Just because you were an “A” cup, if that, was no reason to put yourself on display! Just look at that tiny little apple-cheeked ass! Could she wear her itty-bitty shorts any tighter? The girl was a shameless tease!

Molly snorted when she saw the diminutive doll turn at her usual spot and head back to her uptown apartment. That huge leather belly bag she habitually wore looked downright tacky. Why the hell did she wear such a monstrosity, while wearing color coordinated elbow length opera gloves? It was August, for God’s sake! The slip of a girl wasn’t even sweating!

She wore one of those new Sony Walkman cassette players on the strap of her large low riding belly bag. The headphones were almost lost in the deliberate shock of messy hair that no doubt cost a fortune to keep looking that gorgeous.

Why did the little whore persist in trying to pass for a child? Molly had almost been fooled into thinking she was ten or eleven years old, until just the other day. She saw the diminutive woman slip into a liquor store after her afternoon jog. The little thing became quite argumentative when the shop-keeper refused to sell her a rather nice bottle of white Zinfandel, and threatened to call the police.

The tiny woman became frantic! She begged the shop keeper to call detective Kelly McMahon if he had to call anyone.

Molly managed to hear the shop-keeper apologizing profusely when the female cop finally arrived. She had assured him that the ID was not a forgery, and the tiny woman was in fact, twenty-five! Too bad Molly had been too far away to hear the little slut’s name as the rather pretty plain clothes cop scolded her for about twenty minutes and took away the wine she had finally been permitted to purchase. No matter. She knew the cock-tease’s address now.

Something had to be done about this little tramp. Molly didn’t care for men, but thought it shocking that the slender waif teased and taunted them everywhere she went. She always dressing like a child, while displaying her perfect little titties to the world!

Today was going to be the day! The nearly seven foot tall statuesque blonde left the park. She was oblivious to the amazed stares at her magnificent breasts. Molly wasn’t quite sure of her size, since she relied on custom made brassieres to give her massive orbs the proper support they needed. No store or catalog service anywhere had anything around the “G” range in stock.

She cut through Central Park in order to get to the child-woman’s apartment. As she hurried along, a young punk stepped directly into her path.

“Yo babe!” He shouted as he stared at her abundance. He sang in a fairly good Elmer Fudd impression. “Where’s your spear and magic helmet?”

“What?” Molly asked, clearly puzzled.

“Come on, babe. Is the opera in town? You look like queen of all the vikings! Fuck the singing! Show me those massive fun-bags! I’d love to lay my cock between them and give you a pearl necklace!”

Molly grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. The young man struggled, but Molly’s curves hid muscles a man would envy.

“Do not waste my time, little man!”

She gave the arm a little more pressure, and the punk started moaning.

“Babe, uh, lady! Miss! Ms? I, I was just fooling!”

She shoved him aside and went on her way.

“Oh shit.” The guy gasped while he rubbed his nearly dislocated shoulder. “What a waste! Tits like that on a damn bull-dyke!”

Molly felt anger rising within her. If she wasn’t in a hurry, that horse’s ass would have had a broken arm! How dare he think he had a chance with her! She had seen the bulge in his pants. Even if he hadn’t spoken so filthily to her, she knew what he wanted! Why the hell would she want his, when she had her very own?

She was much calmer when she reached the child-woman’s apartment. The place must cost a pretty penny. Clean, stylish, but this close to Central Park? The child-woman must have money.

Molly stepped up to the door, and pushed all the intercom buttons. It never failed. In a chorus of “Whats” and “Who’s there?” some fool buzzed the door. She went in and waited by the wall of mailboxes.

She saw her ‘student’ enter. Molly smiled. It was time for the lesson to begin. When the diminutive woman entered the elevator, Molly followed. The woman smiled up at her. Molly was thrilled to see her looking so nervous. The child-woman hit her floor button. Molly hit one several floor higher just for show.

Neither spoke. Molly watched as her little friend unpinned her key from the tight tee-shirt. How far was the ridiculous woman taking her little girl act? Disgraceful!

When she exited the elevator, Molly gave her a moment. She caught the doors as they were closing, and slipped out. The little tease was unlocking her door. Now was the time!

Molly was on her in three long strides. Shoving her in first, she pulled the door closed and turned the deadbolt.

“What the hell are you doing!” The child-woman screamed. “Get out or I call the police!”

“No you won’t.”

Molly grabbed the woman’s hand and dragged her around the tasteful living room. She found a princess phone, of course the tiny tease had one, and tore the wire from the wall.

“Get off of me!” The four and a half foot woman screamed at the nearly seven foot tall giantess. “You’re trespassing! Kelly says that’s a crime!”

In the bedroom, she found another princess phone. It was disgustingly pink and childish. Revoltingly, everything in the room was. From curtains to bedspread, and the walls themselves, it looked like Barbie drank an overdose of Pepto Bismol and blew her dream-house up! Molly tore the phone out, and smashed it on the hard wood floor.

“Such a little cock-tease.” Molly muttered as she grabbed the skimpy tee-shirt and ripped it from the little one’s body.

“Get away from me!” The petite woman crossed both arms over her breasts, her fair skin turning a lovely shade of pink. “I mean it! I don’t want to get in trouble!”

“Just what are you going to do, tiny one?”

“Something!” She hugged her arms tighter over her exquisite little breasts. “And my name isn’t Tiny One!”

“Then tell me what your name is” Molly said.

She sat on the woman’s bed. Surprisingly, the tiny thing had a full king size bed. Molly wondered. Did the tiny temptress do more than tease cocks? No matter, she would still receive her lesson!”

“My name is Alice Little!” She blushed harder. “that’s a little unfortunate in the situation, but that’s the name I was given and I love it!”

“So, Little one.” Molly grinned. “How long do you think you can get away with being such a blatant cock-tease?”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Alice shouted. “Get the hell out of here!”

“Not until our business is concluded!” Molly began to unbutton the oversize man’s shirt she used as a blouse. “You have needed this lesson for quite some time!”

“Hey, whoa! What the hell!” Alice turned away as the strange woman began to undress. “Put your clothes back on! Kelly won’t like this!”

Removing her bra, Molly let her breasts bounce free. The tiny woman’s face was even redder, if that was possible. Good! Faced with her own inadequacy, the lesson should take even better!

“Now stop right now!” Alice gasped when the insane woman began unbuttoning her man cut jeans. She noticed something a little odd about one leg. The right leg was thicker than the left! Something ran down the inside of one thigh. She pointed and calmly asked. “What’s that?”

“My cock!” Molly snapped. “With it, I will teach you the errors of your ways!”

She tugged down her pants and let her glory spring forth. She stood naked, with hands on hips, waiting for the pleading to begin as the tiny woman stared in awe at her nine inch masterpiece. She waited some more. Usually her ‘students’ were getting quite scared by now.

“That’s your cock?” Alice asked politely.

“Yes. Your teasing flaunting ways have made me so hard!”

Alice took a deep shuddering breath as she stared in disbelief. Her body started to tremble. Emotions charged through her. She covered her mouth, eyes open wide at what the beautiful heroically busted woman was threatening her with.

“It’s a god damn rubber strap on!” Alice finally squealed. She just couldn’t help herself, and giggled like a little girl! She pointed and laughed even harder. “Holy shit! It even has molded on rubber man-balls!”

“Stop laughing!” Molly screamed. “Don’t laugh at my glorious cock!”

“You’re as fair skinned as me.” Alice gasped, wiping tears from her eyes. She tried to compose herself, but started laughing again. “It looks really nice, but why the hell is it black?”

“Enough!” Molly roared, trying to keep in control of the situation. “I see fear has driven you to hysterics!”

“Please, wait right there!” Alice started frantically searching her apartment. “Where the hell is the camera Kelly gave me? I need a picture or nobody back home is going to ever believe this!”

“What? No!” Molly cried. “Don’t you dare take my picture!”

The huge woman shoved Alice. The small woman sprawled on the floor as her cassette player clattered across the room. Molly loomed over her in a move calculated to cause dread.

Alice threw her headphones in her attacker’s face. She rolled to the side and scrambled under the bed. In only a couple of seconds, she emerged on the other side, with dust bunnies in her hair, and something shiny in her hand.

Molly lunged across the bed, intending to beat the tiny woman into submission. Nothing too hard. Just a few love taps to put her into a more receptive frame of mind. She never had the chance. It was an odd overhead swing, awkwardly delivered with little power behind it, but it connected. With a muted ‘PING’, the aluminum baseball bat met the lovely mass of sun kissed blonde curls on the giantesses head.

Molly’s lunge continued as a collapse onto the king-size bed. In moment, she actually began to snore.

“Holy bananas!” Alice gasped as she leaned on the bat like a cane. “What the fuck is her problem? She sure is pretty though!”

Molly woke slowly. She had a headache, but her usual hangovers were worse. She felt something tapping her nose. She opened her eyes and gasped at what she saw.

“Give me back my cock!” She screamed, as Alice continued to tap the black rubbed toy against her nose.

“Too bad the harness is so big.” Alice laughed. “Was it custom made for your wide hips amd huge ass? There’s no way the straps would buckle down tight enough for it to even stay up on my skinny butt!”

“My ass isn’t huge!” Molly cried, She started to move, and stopped short. “What did you do?”

“Oh, you were going to rape me with a rubber dong, but object to a little friendly bondage?”

“Untie me!” Molly yelled. “Untie me, or, or, I’ll call the police!”

“Go ahead.” Alice tossed her damaged phones on the bed. “You big oaf! You already ripped them out! Ma Bell is gonna be so pissed at me!”

“Keep away from me!” Molly cried as she watched the tiny woman carelessly wave the huge nine inch toy around. “Untie me!”

“You’re not tied, big stuff.” Alice laughed. “Can’t you feel the difference? Those are handcuffs. A member of New York’s finest gave them to me. She loves to clap them on me and read me my rights whan I’m a bad girl. Hey, does that count if she’s not wearing her pants at the time? I better remember to ask.”

“What? What are you talking about? That’s disgusting!”

“That’s role-play, big stuff!” Alice held up her slender arm. She wore a shocking pink little girl’s wristwatch. “As you can see, I can easily escape cuffs designed for an adult male. Then we play a really fun game. Scared shoplifter and wicked store detective!”

“Untie, um, unlock me, you, you freak!”

“Really?” Alice shook her head. “You planned to rape me, and I’m the freak? Oh, hey. What the fuck is your name?”

“I, I won’t tell you!” Molly snapped, feeling a whisper of unaccustomed fear. “Just let me go, and you’ll never see me again!”

“Fine! Be like that!” Alice rummaged through the pockets of the woman’s discarded pants. She pulled out a rather butch wallet. She looked through it, and pulled out a New York state driver’s license. “Molly P. Sinclair. What’s the ‘P’ stand for?”

“Pitcher.” Molly said without thinking. “No, I, I meant, um, Patty, uh Patricia!”

“Oh my God! Your parents named you Molly Pitcher? That’s a Historical name! I know ‘cause Kelly made me study history! With the obvious double meaning of Pitcher, It must have been funny when those great big ol’ titties blossomed in high school! Hey look, it’s Molly’s Pitchers! Anyone want some milk?”

“Stop that” Molly shouted. Alice had managed to guess right! The humiliating taunts for her titanic breasts came flooding back! “Let me go!”

“So, you can call me names, but I can’t return the favor?”

“Please! I, I made a mistake! Just let me go and you’ll never see me again!”

“What?” Alice stood with her thumbs hooked in the ridiculously oversize belly bag’s waist strap. “You don’t want to look at my compact little boobies any more? For shame. I enjoy looking at your large economy size ones! Kelly says I have a dairy fixation, but when you’re as tiny as me, big is so damn exciting!”

Alice began to gently trace the shiny black dildo over the absolutely huge milk white breasts. Gravity, that enemy of all busty girls, had rolled them apart quite a bit. Still, they were huge enough that they still happily met in the middle. The toy vanished from sight when she thrust it into the fantastic valley between the orbs.

Alice was suitably impressed. She glanced down at her own breasts and giggled. She just wasn’t titty fuck material with her ‘Little Girls’ as her best friend Kelly called them.

“Keep that dildo away from me!” Molly screamed, as flashbacks to high school and numerous mocking requests for ‘titty-fuckin’ invaded her mind. “Take it away!”

“Oh, this?” Alice looked the toy over carefully, “What’s wrong with it?”

“I don’t know!” Molly whined as she bounced on the bed. “Just keep it away from me!”

“I think it’s kind of cute!” The petite woman made a show of licking the full round head as if she were a child with a lolly-pop. “What’s so bad about a toy dick? Don’t you use it on yourself when between rapes? I would! The one Kelly bought me is just this size, but a really nice pink. Wanna see it?”

“No!” Molly cried as she struggled harder against the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. “I, I just want to get out of here!”

“Oh, I suppose you have a much bigger one waiting at home.”

“That’s disgusting!”

“How is it disgusting? They make em’ by the thousands. Someone is buying them! Lots of girls have plastic friends. I bet a big healthy girl like you has a whopper of a dildo! I bet it has a big suction cup on the bottom so you can stick it on the wall in the shower and really go to town boppin’ and bumpin’ your big butt on the tiles!”

Alice slowly dragged the toy down over Molly’s abdominal muscles, admiring the way they showed through her beautiful soft skin. She touched it to the struggling girl’s navel, giggling at how Molly’s was much larger than her dainty little belly-button. Then she just lightly touched the delightful explosion of curls making up her thick lush garden of delight. Alice just couldn’t get enough of looking at that yellow ‘bush’! She loved pubic hair with a passion!

“No!” Molly screamed. “Not there! I’m a virgin!”

“You’re kidding?” Alice gasped. “What are you, thirty-five? It’s 1982! What are you waiting for? With a fantastic body like yours, how the hell are you still a virgin?”

“I’m twenty-nine!” Molly whined. “I never liked boys! I, I, I’m a lesbian!”

“Okay, that’s cool.” Alice said kindly. “I should have realized that.” She lifted the toy and rapped Molly’s nose sharply with it. “Only someone tried to rape me with a God damn dildo! I would think a lesbian would have more class! Now if you grabbed me, threw me on the bed, and then sat on my face like Kelly does sometimes, I could really get into that!”

“What?”

“Sure! That’s a big part of scared shoplifter and wicked store detective. The detective always forces the scared little girl to munch her rug!” Alice’s eyes glittered. “Oh, and Kelly’s billy-club is so smooth! It slides right in like butter! Kelly, um, I mean my cop friend, has such a delightful way of moving her wrist! She always hits my sweet spot!”

“Don’t stick it in me!” Molly whimpered. “Not with that! Never with a toy!”

“Oh, don’t be such a big baby.” Alice said with a grin. “I’d never pop your precious cherry with a toy.”

Molly watched as Alice went to the window and opened it. She made no move to hide her lovely little breasts as she tossed the dildo, harness and all, out of the window.

“Good, I made the balcony!” She leaned out. “Hey kids! Yeah, you guys! Wash that first before using, okay? What? Oh, you’re quite welcome! Enjoy!”

“Who, who were you talking to?’ Molly gasped.

“Oh, the woman three floors down and over by one, has identical twin girls.” Alice closed the window. “I know twelve might be a little young, but if they bang each other’s lovely brains out every day, it might prevent them from letting some punk knock them up. Maybe they can even do their mom. I bet she’d love it!”

“But, but, you said the harness is too big!” Molly gasped in shock.

“Yeah, for me.” Alice blushed. “Twelve years old, and the twins are bigger than me. They have such nice butts! Once when we were all in the elevator, someone told them how nice it was that they spent time with their kid sister.”

“Can you unlock me?” Molly asked hopefully. “I, I’ll sit on your face!”

“And tell me that you love me?” Alice giggled. “Give me a minute, I have to think about something.”

“What’s to think about?” Molly demanded. “Unlock me!”

“Morals.” Alice muttered. “After all, you were going to rape me with that rubber toy!”

Alice paced back and forth in her bedroom as Molly watched. The bound blonde couldn’t keep her eyes off of that adorable little body. If only she still had her cock. She bit her lip. Dildo. She’d show this Alice Little a thing or two! Maybe she should have started right in the elevator. The child-woman wouldn’t be such a wise ass, with a dido shoved up that tiny butt of hers!

“I did promise Kelly.” Alice whispered to herself. “I don’t want to get her mad at me. Again.”

She paced some more. Rape was a crime. Shouldn’t Molly be punished for that? No, she hadn’t actually done anything when the bat Kelly had given her forced her into a little nap.

“Hey Molly? Did you ever have to teach anyone else a lesson?”

“The world is full of little cock-teases flaunting themselves in public!”

“Can you be more specific?” Alice asked curiously.

“I have corrected three little whores.” Molly thought to moment. “In this city.”

“So big stuff. Did they, um, like it?”

“They cried of course, but they learned their lesson.”

“Okay.”

Alice paced some more. Molly admitted herself that she committed crimes! Kelly was devoted to fighting crime! Why, Kelly would be proud of her if she punished an admitted criminal!

“Hey big stuff, do you want to have sex with me?”

“Yes.” Molly said weakly. “I, I would like that. Could, could you show me how?”

“Huh?” Alice looked puzzled. “I thought you said you were a lesbian.”

“I, I am!” Molly closed her eyes. “I never had, um, a girlfriend before though!”

“Let me get this straight. You’re a lesbian, that never made love to a girl, but rapes them with a strap on dildo? By any standard, that’s just not right!”

“I’d like to have sex with you!” Molly said softly. “Untie me now, okay?”

“Not just yet.” Alice climbed onto the bed and knelt between the widespread legs. “There’s lots we can do, just like this.”

“What are you doing?” Molly gasped as Alice scrambled around and positioned herself just right to stare down at her pussy. “Oh God! Are you? Oh yes please! Eat me out!”

“Well, you are a little big to sit on my face!”

Alice leaned down and stared at the lovely blonde hair so wildly thick around Molly’s sex. Kelly kept her red curls neatly trimmed. She thought the wild free look was so exotic! Laying down over her belly bag, she thrust her face between the bound woman’s thighs.

“Oh my God!” Molly cried. “I, I dreamed of this! Tiny one, it’s wonderful!”

Clamping her teeth on a few stray curls, Alice shook her head and tugged hard.

“Oh, ow, no!” Molly cried. “Don’t tug! I’m sorry! Alice, I’ll call you Alice!”

“Thank you.” Alice sat up. She sputtered and rubbed her tongue with her gloved finger trying to get rid of a single persistent curly hair. She finally managed to grasp it between finger and thumb, and wiped it off on the bedding. “Don’t call me names. Big stuff!”

She resumed her happy task. Wow, was Molly ever wet! Ever sensitive to such things, she immediately knew the blonde regularly smoked what Kelly called ‘weed’. She knew the scent of the burning plants, and her excellent grasp of biochemistry let her know this alluring taste would be the result of moderate consumption. That was another crime, but Alice didn’t understand just why. Alice liked the hint of spice it imparted to Molly’s juice though!

Molly writhed on the bed. She didn’t even mind the handcuffs any more! Oh God! It was so much better than she ever dreamed! From now on, she would just do what Alice suggested. Instead of using her penis, um, the dildo, she would just sit on the immodest slut’s faces until they learned their lesson!

Alice couldn’t resist attacking the pretty pearl of Molly’s clit with her tongue. Having studied comparative anatomy, she knew it was well above the average size. How thrilling! She closed her lips around it and sucked it like a tiny thumb.

“Oh God!” Molly screamed as her body thrashed in the grip of a massive orgasm!

Masturbation, even with her Waterpik teeth cleaner, was never like this! Alice wasn’t letting up! Would she die? Oh God, she didn’t care! Waves of pleasure threatened to send her soul to some far off island of joy before the tiny woman finally released her.

“Wow, you’re a real squirter!” Alice said happily as she swiped an hand across her face. “You remind me of Kelly!”

“Unlock me now!” Molly begged. “let me try on you! Please!”

“Um, now things are gonna get a little strange for you.” Alice said apologetically. “Just keep calm, okay?”

“What do you mean?” Molly asked breathlessly as she watched Alice stand on the bed. Turning around, she began carefully pulling down her tiny shorts. She was confused. “Why didn’t you take off your belly bag first?”

“That’s a good question. “Alice said as she blushed from head to toe. “I’ll answer it if you promise not to flip out, okay?”

Molly saw the tiny woman’s delightful little ass. Child sized, it still looked every bit as sensual as that of a larger woman. She saw the shorts in Alice’s hand. There was something wrong with them. The waistband was somewhat irregular. In the front, it was almost comically cut down. It was as if someone decided that low-cut crotches were the next fashion. It was almost like they had no front at all. How could the tiny woman wear them like that without panties?

“Now keep calm, promise?” Alice turned around and looked down over Molly. “I don’t want to scare you.”

Was Alice joking? Molly was in the perfect position to see the glorious hairless lips peeking out from under the ridiculous bag hanging low over her crotch. She watched as Alice fumbled with the sturdy leather.

“Damn, damn, damn!’ Alice muttered as she hopped from foot to foot. “I left it a little too long! I’m already aroused! It got too big! I’m stuck!”

Molly laughed as the woman struggled with the bag. Was it always that full? Why didn’t she just unbuckle the strap? Oh, she did. The straps flapped lose around her slender hips as she worked at the bag seemingly stuck to her body. Molly stopped laughing. Something was very wrong.

“This is embarrassing!” Alice cried as she hopped down to the floor. “Dammit! I don’t want to cut it! I’ll have to stay shut in until Kelly can get a new one assembled!”

Alice took a little break. Her tiny chest heaving as she panted from her comic struggle She kicked of her child sized jogging sneakers and pulled off her socks.

Molly gasped. Alice looked like, no, that couldn’t be. Craning her neck, Molly stared. Four toes? It looked like Alice had only four toes on each foot! With no discernible nails, they looked far too smooth, and oddly synthetic.

“Round two!” Alice suddenly announced. She grabbed the bag with both hands and began to twist and pull. “Dammit! I can’t get a good enough grip!”

Molly watched as she pealed off her long gloves, still obviously wet with her own vaginal juices. It took a second to notice, but once seen, her mind locked onto it. The slack gloves still contained one finger each. The middle finger. The ‘fuck’ finger! Alice’s delicate hands only had what looked like two opposing thumbs, with two slender fingers between!

“Get off of me!” Alice gasped as she resumed her struggle. “Okay okay, Ow! It moved! A little more! Just a little bit more!”

Molly watched in growing fear as Alice began to sort of rock the bag back and forth. It was coming free, but something was still stuck to the tiny woman’s body beneath it!

“Just about!” Alice gasped. “Almost got it!”

Alice gave a sharp tug, and suddenly stood with the now limp empty bag in her strange little hands. There was still something just as large protruding from the area of her crotch!

Molly began to struggle anew when Alice dropped the bag with a happy sigh, and began to lovingly stroke the large firm ovoid of some flesh-like material the same color and texture as her skin.

Molly fearfully realized it was actually a part of her body! It was a sort of hump just above her child like hairless vagina. It was larger than an American football, but with rounded ends instead of coming to points. It was more like a giant cold capsule of flesh fused seamlessly to her body and firmly anchored to her pubic bone. Or maybe more like two cow udders fused into one, side by side, teat-less, and somehow giving the impression of being very firm.

There was a large red circle set directly in it’s center. The center of the circle had what looked like a little hole in it. The top of circle protruded a little, while the bottom was flush with the flesh hump. It was like someone took a crooked slice off the end of a giant hot-dog. Alice took a deep breath when the red circle began to slowly emerge. It was nearly as thick as a beer can, and continued the wet looking shiny red color along it’s growing length.

The ‘head’ was a sort of slanted chisel shape, with a large hole just where one would expect it. Molly had seen something like this before. That’s right, when she was a child, she had seen a Great Dane mount her family’s Saint Barnard bitch, Sally. Oh dear God! That thing looked just like an oversize dog dick!

“Oh, that feels so much better!” Alice breathed as the shaft continued to grow. “I thought I was going to ruin another bag!”

The strange ovoid looked smaller when the frightful shaft seemed to reach it’s full size. It may have only been an optical illusion. Alien or not, such a slender hipped petite girl had no business possessing a male organ that big! Molly forgot to breath when she realized the horrific cock was nearly twenty inches long!

“Don’t yell! Alice begged as she grabbed her lovely shaggy hair. She pulled it off and nervously gripped the wig in both hands. “Please don’t yell! Kelly says to never cause a scene!”

“What the hell are you?” Molly gasped.

“The closest in English would be something like ‘Stranded vacationer’? Maybe. I, um, I guess you can tell I’m not a local girl.”

“You’re not a girl at all!” Molly insisted as she stared at the huge canine appendage jutting from the odd ovoid of her loins.

“Yes I am.” Alice explained calmly. “Earthlings being divided into two sub-races confused me at first, but Kelly swears I’m far too girly-girl to be a dude. She says anyone that likes pink as much as I do has to be female. Back home we’re just people. We’re not divided into two sub races like humans.”

“Why are you bald?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.