Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 5: A New Normal

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: A New Normal - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Jessica Parnell lay between her two sons on the grass, half dazed and in a state of disbelief. Sitting upright, she looked around the little dell. It almost felt like she was being watched by the young man in her dream. Toby and Andrew lay beside her as naked as she was, with nothing on but their socks and sneakers, dozing in sexual satiation. Their clothing seemed strewn around the little grassy glen, only her own shorts and panties were near to hand. Glancing downward, she saw the remains of the afternoon’s excesses drying on her breasts, along with a thin sheen of perspiration cooling her exposed skin. Touching her breasts, she wiped up a small lingering dollop of Toby’s cum and brought the finger to her mouth, where she felt drying jism on her chin.

Jessica couldn’t believe her condition. She reached down to her feet and snagged her shorts and panties with her fingers. She began to pull her panties on when she realized she needed to clean up some first. Grimacing, she wadded up the bikini briefs she had been wearing and wiped the drying remains off herself, first rubbing off her lips and chin, then moving down to her tits, and then finally she began rubbing between her legs. She eyed her soiled underwear skeptically, then tucked them into her fanny pack, the first thing she had discarded in their earlier frenzy.

Andrew began stirring, rising on his elbows, and looking around sleepily. He looked at his mother as she began slipping her legs into her gym shorts, commando style. “Mom?”

“Come on, sweetie, time to get up.” Twisting in the other direction, she nudged her older son. An eye fluttered open groggily. “Come on, Toby, we need to go home now. We need to clean up.” Jessica climbed to her feet, pulling up her shorts, then walked over to her discarded top and bra.

Toby groaned as he came alive. He stared at his mother for a moment, then turned his head in disbelief towards Andrew. “Do you believe this shit?” he whispered incredulously. Andrew had no reply, although his wide-eyed stare was reply enough. Toby climbed to his feet and moved off to find his own clothing, leaving Andrew to scramble after his shorts and shirt.

Jessica was the first to go to her bicycle. Picking it up off the ground, she leaned it against her hip as she pulled her helmet on over her tousled hair. “Now that is what I call exercise!” she declared, giggling. “Race you home!” She climbed onto the seat and set off, laughing, as her sons stared after her.

The two boys fumbled into their clothing, shaking their heads. “Man, this is some weird shit!” commented Andrew.

“No shit!” agreed Toby.

“Did we really just fuck the shit out of Mom?”

“Yeah!”

“And she acts like it was nothing? So now what?”

Toby grinned. “Well, right now I’m going to get on my bike, chase her down, and tear off another piece or two when we get home. You got any better ideas?”

“This is so fucking unreal!”

The two young men quickly caught up to their mother, who had settled back down to a less frenzied pace once she got out of sight of the boys. She looked over her shoulder and grinned at them as she sensed them approaching from behind, and then sped up slightly. Andrew and Toby were content to follow closely, wondering if pussy juice and cum were seeping out to stain her shorts and bike seat.

As they approached their neighborhood, Jessica reached into her fanny pack for the garage door opener. It was already starting to slide upwards as she pulled into the driveway, but she still had to slow down, giving the two boys their final chance to catch up. Jessica pedaled inside, although her sons climbed off their seats and pushed their bikes inside. When she climbed off her seat, it was obvious to both young men that her shorts had a noticeable cum stain in the crotch.

Jessica fished in her pack for the house keys and let them into the laundry room between the garage and the kitchen. Stopping there, she said “I am simply filthy, and you two can’t be much better. We need to clean up.” She opened the lid to the washing machine, to find it with a wet load of whites that needed to be transferred to the drier. “Put that stuff in the drier.” she told Andrew.

Andrew opened the drier to find a load of colored clothes. Grabbing a laundry basket, he handed it to Toby. “Empty that.”

Toby and Andrew moved the laundry around. Jessica waited until the washer was empty, then stripped naked in the laundry room, kicking off her sneakers and peeling off her athletic socks. She pulled open the fanny pack and pulled the soggy panties out, and then tossed everything in the washer. The two boys stared at her briefly until she ordered them to get undressed as well. All their clothing went into the washer along with hers. It was a small load, so she set the washer accordingly.

The sight of their beautiful and naked mother had the anticipated effect on the two young men. Both of their cocks slowly but surely filled with blood, to point directly at her. Jessica pushed the button on the washer, starting the cycle, then stepped closer to them. Her hands went to their crotches, to stroke their erections pleasantly. Standing on her toes, she kissed them quickly on the lips, much to their amazement. “Come on, we need to get clean, too.” She turned and took their hands and pulled them towards the kitchen.

The vision of the threesome traipsing blissfully naked together through the house dissolved within five feet, ending when both Andrew and Toby tried to squeeze through the doorway to the kitchen with their mother. Jessica laughed as the boys bounced back into the laundry room. “Just follow me.” She led the way through the house to the stairs and Toby and Andrew followed, curious. They continued down to the end of the hall, where their mother’s bedroom was. Jessica and Andrew Sr. had purchased a large colonial just a few years prior to his death, taking out the veritable ‘mortgage from hell’ to do so. The master bedroom was a small suite, with a bedroom, walk-in closet, dressing area, and overgrown bathroom. They followed her into the bedroom and on into the bath. Jessica reached in and adjusted the water. “I don’t know just how much water we’re going to be saving, but it’s for the good of the planet, you know.”

“I’m all for saving the environment!” agreed Toby enthusiastically. He stepped inside with his mother.

“All for one and one for all.” agreed his younger brother. Andrew stepped inside and awkwardly pulled the door shut.

It was a sizable shower, although not extravagant. For one person, it was comfortable. Two people needed to be friendly. Three people needed to be very friendly. Jessica handed the soap to Andrew and the detachable showerhead to Toby and asked them to clean her up. Then she reached down and began to give them both hand jobs, allowing the soap washing down their strong bodies to lubricate her fingers.

“Oh, God!” exclaimed Andrew, gasping as he felt his mother jerking him off towards release. He gave up any pretense of trying to wash anything, and stood there, eyes shut and one hand on her shoulder as she jacked his cock. After only another few minutes he was spurting on her soapy belly. Toby was next, as he smiled down at her, spraying water over them both, as she manipulated him to ejaculation. He grunted happily, then washed away his cum. The threesome then concentrated on cleaning themselves up before shutting off the dwindling supply of hot water and stepping out of the shower.

Jessica handed her sons bath towels from the linen closet and took one for herself. They dried off, and then the two boys followed their mother back into the bedroom, not sure of what was to happen next. Jessica simply crawled onto her bed and flopped over onto her back. Smiling, she patted both sides of the bed and crooked her fingers at the two, inviting them closer. Toby and Andrew crawled onto the bed, flanking her.

Jessica raised her arms and the boys snuggled up against her. She moved her arms down, to hug them, saying “Mmmmm, this is nice. It’s been so long since, well, since, you know...”

Toby nodded and kissed her on the cheek, and then surprised her by sitting upright and crossing his legs Indian fashion. “Mom, I don’t know what happened to us earlier. This is kind of weird, you know.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.