Sara at Mardi Gras - Cover

Sara at Mardi Gras

by Canemont

Copyright© 2019 by Canemont

Erotica Sex Story: Sara and I went down to Mardi Gras to have some fun. Sara got more than she planned for with a group college boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   .

Sara and I were down in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. It was late March and the weather was warm and sultry. She and I had planned this trip for a long time. It was to be the first time we were both able to sneak away from our work together. We looked for a long, sex filled weekend of fun.

We were walking along Bourbon Street, with the rest of the crowd. Sara was looking great. She had on high heels, a very short skirt, and a thin tank top. And what really turned me on was that she wore nothing underneath any of it. She said she wanted to be ready to “earn” some beads by flashing her small, natural tits at the crowd. She is a closet exhibitionist but is a proper lady in real life, so she and I both wore small, colorful masks to hide our identities to the public. This way we could do anything we wanted with complete, uninhibited abandon.

We were drinking Hurricanes as we bumped thru the crowd. Her nipples were poking thru the thin material of her top and I could see she was really excited about being there. Sara has very sensitive nipples that she likes to have roughly treated during sex. I knew that with every step her nipples would be rubbing against the material of her clingy top and that she would be on the brink of cumming just by walking around braless. I knew her pussy would be oozing sex juice.

As we stumbled thru the throng, a group of young college guys from the balcony above started calling to her. They wanted to throw her some beads but she had to flash her breasts for them. She looked at me with a sexy grin and pulled up her shirt and shook her tits at them. Her large pink nipples were hard. She was glistening with perspiration and body heat. The guys went wild as they tossed her the beads. They wanted to see more, naturally but she was playing coy, so we continued walking thru the crowd.

We bumped into other beautiful people and I saw more naked tits and asses than I could ever have imagined. Women were ripping off their tops everywhere. Sara could tell she would need to get more adventurous if she was going to earn more beads, so the next time she flashed, she took her top completely off and handed it to me. I was amazed. Seeing her half naked in a crowd of strangers, totally carefree, made my dick rock hard. That tiny mask she was wearing had transformed Sara into a public flasher and it was very erotic. Many times, she was groped and fondled as we made our way through the revelers. She didn’t mind at all, apparently, as she really got into the Mardi Gras mood, earning her beads.

Eventually we found ourselves back under the balcony where she had first flashed her breasts to the college guys. Since all she was now wearing was the mini-skirt, she had nothing else to flash the boys. They were begging her to show them more, so she looked at me with her beautiful eyes as she unzipped the side of her tiny skirt. She was breathing hard in anticipation. She let it drop to the pavement. All she was now wearing were her high heels, several rows of beads around her neck and a sexy smile. Everyone could see her neatly trimmed pussy and the flecks of glitter that had collected on her silky skin.

The crowd pulled away from her in awe as she stood there staring up at the horny guys on the balcony. Cameras were snapping photos and video was being shot. And Sara could not have cared less. She was incognito, yet totally bare to the world. The guys from above quickly came down the stairs to award Sara her beads in person. They surrounded her and began roughly grabbing her breasts and ass. I was pushed back in the crowd and she was suddenly lifted up by the boys and they began to carry her through the throng of people. I started to panic until I saw the look on Sara’s face. She was in heaven with all those hands controlling her body. I could tell from her expression that she was ready to completely submit to this group of strangers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.