Tess in the Adult Book Store - Cover

Tess in the Adult Book Store

by Canemont

Copyright© 2019 by Canemont

Erotica Sex Story: Tess was horny and needed to be degraded, so she went to an Adult Book Store and found what she needed in the glory hole.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Porn Theatre   .

It had been a long day at work for Tess and all day she had been horny as hell. She had gotten a message from her husband, who was out of town on an extended business trip, to go find some strange cock since he was not there to fuck her. He understood her need to be degraded. He knew that she was a nasty whore, and needed to be treated like one. She needed a cock in her mouth and cum running down her face. Today she needed to be mouth raped.

Hubby told Tess right where to go in order to find some dirty men with hard dicks. He knew of an adult bookstore in a seedy part of town. After work, Tess got into her SUV and drove to the address her husband had texted to her. The parking lot was about half full, which surprised her. She did not think it would be busy since it was the middle of the week. Tess was dressed in a silky white button up blouse that showed off her lovely natural breasts, and a tight tan skirt. Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail. She appeared to be a classy lady but wasn’t wearing a bra or any panties, per hubby’s instructions.

When Tess opened the door, she felt a real sense of excitement rush through her body. She had no idea what she would find in there. She walked in and saw about 6 guys milling about looking at magazines and videos. They all turned and looked at her. Tess instantly wondered which of them she would soon be down on her knees and sucking off.

Tess wandered over to where the toys were ... She looked at the dildos, the butt plugs, the whips, and other toys. She could feel everyone staring at her as she went from isle to isle. She finally decided to buy one of the butt plugs. She wanted to insert it in her asshole to heighten her pleasure during this little adventure. Tess went to the clerk. Her hands were shaking so much she could hardly pay for it. As the clerk gave her the change, she saw a strange grin on his face, almost like he knew what she was going to be doing.

Tess went back out to her vehicle to insert the butt plug. She didn’t buy anything to lube her hole with, so she just used some hand cream. She could feel every inch of the plug as it went deep up her hole. This was only the second time she had ever penetrated her asshole. She had done this before when she was being defiled by her brother in law, but not with her husband. She continued to push it in until her ass muscles locked around it. She felt so dirty having that plug in her ass.

After inserting the butt plug, she went back into the bookstore She was almost too ashamed to go back in because she was sure everyone would know what a dirty slut she was. But she needed to be a dirty slut. She wanted them to defile her and ruin her. Tess meekly asked the clerk about how many coins were needed for the video booths. He said, for you, it’s free to go in. He laughed and said “enjoy yourself”.

Tess went back to the room where the video booths were. It was dimly lighted with 2 rows of doors. There were those same guys just hanging around. She opened several booths until she found one that had glory holes cut in the walls to either side. Once inside, Tess closed the door. She could see the light coming from the hole to her right so she knew there was someone using the booth next to her. She dropped in some coins and selected a video where a woman was sucking off some guy ... it was really hot...

Tess bent down to look through the hole and could see that there was an older guy on the other side of the wall. He was not handsome but she was here to act like the whore, and suck him off. Tess moved the chair out of the way and got down on her knees in front of the hole. The floor was dirty with damp tissues. She could feel where it was wet from previous cum. She saw him look at her through the hole ... He got up, unzipped his pants ... and shoved his limp cock through the hole. She could see that his cock was uncircumcised. About this time, she heard the door to the booth to her left open and close. She hoped she would be watched while sucking off this guy. Knowing that got her more excited. Tess could feel the wetness growing between her legs.

Tess took his cock in her mouth and began going up and down on it. It took a while but his cock finally did get hard inside of her mouth. She could hear him groaning and pushing his big stomach up against the wall to get more of his cock through the hole. Not long after that, he came. She tasted his cum and swallowed his load. Soon after, he zipped up and left. She wanted more and turned around to see what hard dick was at the other hole.

While still on her knees, Tess crawled over to the other hole and looked through. She could see a slim man with gray hair. He was jacking off his already hard cock. She knew that he had been watching her suck off the first guy, and apparently he liked what he saw. He stood up and walked over to the hole. His cock was rock hard now. He shoved it through the wall at her and she took him deep into her cum hungry slut mouth. She began going up and down his shaft. She loved the slightly salty taste and the soft skin on the head of his dick. Tess wanted him to fuck her throat, so she put her mouth into the glory hole and pressed her face against the wall. She could feel the wetness of where others had dripped cum around the edges of the hole. She placed her hands flat up against the wall. This is how Tess needed to be treated ... her mouth was nothing but a dirty fuck hole for all to use ... Nothing more than a spot for anonymous men to deposit their hot loads.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.