Last of Their Kind - Cover

Last of Their Kind

Copyright© 2019 by Maxicue

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mythical creatures are real, or at least two of them. Twins but different creatures, like their late parents. A danger to those who wish to control them, but pleasure for those who don't.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Rape   Size   Prostitution   Violence  

One evening when Zach was off doing business in some other place on the planet, Karissa heard a soft knock on the door. Britney.

“Are you awake?” she asked quietly.

“I am.”

“I miss you.”

“I miss you too.”

“Shower?”

Karissa chuckled and got up.

They made love in the shower like they used to do. After a particularly strong climax, Britney sobbed.

“What is it?” Karissa asked, turning off the shower and leading her to sit with her in the bath, Karissa behind her, cuddling her.

“I’m pregnant.”

“And that’s not a good thing?”

“The last time ... I think if you’re here...”

“I’ll be here for you if I can.”

“You hate it here. You seem so unhappy.”

“The proverbial bird in a gilded cage. Zach won’t let me out for fear I’d fly away.”

“And would you?”

“This isn’t what I wanted. I was supposed to have a mentor who would let me study, get my GED and hopefully study at college. It’s what Zach’s father wanted for me.”

“And Zach disobeyed his father.”

“He doesn’t care what his father says. At this point, his father is just a figurehead in the family business. Zach runs things, and is very good at it. He does whatever he wants to make money.”

“Like whoring you at the parties and with his friends.”

“You too, Britney.”

“I’m not a whore,” Britney frowned.

“Of course not. Zach would never whore you. But you were the first trade. Your security in Zach’s supposedly devout home for your father’s discounted business.”

“That’s true. What can I do?”

“You have a cell phone.”

“I do.”

“Maybe I could borrow it sometime. Talk to someone outside this cage.”

“Who?”

“Zach’s parents for one. And maybe a couple others.”

“I suppose I could sneak it to you, but ... I know! We could go shopping!”

“Would Zach let me?”

“Fuck him. Nestor always drives me. He can watch you, too.”

“The valet?”

“Yes.”

“When?”

“Tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

“Okay.”

“Does Nestor always watch you?”

“I think he’s supposed to, but he gets bored when I shop for clothes, so we’ll set up a time and place to meet.”

“That’s good.”

“I suppose so. He’ll want to watch you though.”

“I don’t think that will be a problem.”

“If you say so. It’ll be so much fun shopping with you. Getting you some really nice things.”

“They have nice things?”

“Oh yes. It’s a high end mall called Bonaventure. Very chic and expensive, but of course Zach can afford it.”

“Of course. And Britney, do you think you could sneak me the phone tomorrow morning?”

“Sure.”

They kissed, and Karissa sighed after. “We should probably go to bed.”

“Yeah,” Britney sighed too.

When Karissa awoke the next morning and walked out of her room wearing her long t shirt she slept in, Britney was sitting at the vanity wearing her long comfortable robe, pink of course, putting on her face as she called it. “Here,” she said quietly, her head gesturing to the smartphone on the vanity.

“Mind if I bring it into the bathroom?” Karissa whispered back.

“Go ahead.”

Karissa set it aside to piss. After washing her hands, she sat on the closed commode and called a number she’d memorized from a card that the older dyke Marjorie had slipped her. It was the third time she’d called her. The first the morning after the anal rape by Terry. A guest room had a phone and privacy. Marjorie let Karissa know that it was as much Hanna’s kink as it had been Theresa’s. Another call midweek and they further discussed Hanna’s sexual tendencies. Her need for control while being submissive. Even though Marjorie had been fully dominant, punishing Hanna for her uppity demands with a night of intense fucking following. But she agreed Karissa couldn’t play like that. Hanna was the one in control.

“Have you heard of the Bonaventure Mall?” Karissa asked Marjorie.

“Of course.”

“Have you been there?”

“Not my style. What do you need?”

“I think I can get Zach’s driver alone. I’m thinking the top of the mall’s parking ramp. Zach owns a silver/gray Cadillac Sedan. If not, I’ll make sure we shop in whatever department store is there.”

“You want me to meet you there?”

“I’m hoping you can get me my own cell phone. And maybe follow us home if you don’t know where Zach lives.”

“I could probably find out, but okay. You really have to be this sneaky?”

“Yes. He treats me like a servant that he owns. A slave. I’d hoped I’d get a chance to go to school. I think Bradley hoped I would too, but the son has become the power in the family.”

“You want me to help you escape?”

“All I want is my GED. I’ve been studying for it and the SATs, but I have to go somewhere for testing.”

“Makes sense. Can you take them the same day?”

“In the same place. But I’ll have to schedule it. Make an appointment.”

“But if I’m to help you make a break for it...”

“I’m hoping I can get Zach’s wife to take me. Just the two of us. But I have my doubts.”

“So if it comes to me helping you...”

“I won’t be able to come back.”

“Would he hurt you?”

“Yes. Even if he has his brother, who’s a bit of a sadist, to do the job.”

“I’ve heard Michael’s a piece of work.”

“I’ve managed to tame him to some extent, but that’s with Zach there.”

“I’d hoped Hanna would have kept you.”

“She’s a piece of work herself, but I wish she had. More because of Bradley. He would have been on my side. But Zach set his eyes on me. And, even an easier decision, I’d have had to go to LA, and Zach is here.”

“LA wouldn’t have been safe?”

“Probably not. Whoever wants to find me I don’t think would imagine me here. I actually went to a party there, but it was a highly selective crowd, so was safe. I should go. Will you be there?”

“I will.”

“I’ll be leaving soon.”

“I’ll be there.”

“Thanks.”

“Whatever you need, beautiful.”

“Maybe one more thing.”

“Anything.”

“A knife. Substantial but able to be stashed in a smallish purse.”

“I could get you a small gun.”

“I’d prefer a knife. I have one, but it’s ... large.”

“Consider it done.”

Karissa ended the call and entered the shower that had been running to quickly wash off. Just to be safe, she hid the phone amongst her clothes, wearing the towel around her body, when she exited the bathroom. No one was there, including Britney.

Britney did knock on her door while she dressed. “It’s me,” she said.

“Come in,” said Karissa, grabbing the phone and handing it to Britney. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome,” Britney smiled. “Almost ready?”

“Almost.”

“I’ll let them know we’re going and they should watch the kids today. Then track down Nestor.”

“I’ll meet you out front.”

“Okay. This is going to be fun!”

“Yep,” Karissa laughed.

So Britney was disappointed when Karissa suggested Nestor drop her off at the mall. “Nestor trusts you on your own, but not me, right Nestor?”

“She isn’t wrong Mrs.”

“But you’ll join me?”

“How about in an hour? At Nordstrom’s? I just thought I’d get to know Nestor.”

“In the shoe department?”

“Okay.”

Once Britney exited the car, Nestor muttered, “What do you want slut?”

“It’s what you want Nestor. I can see you’re interest when you’re not glaring.”

“I thought you thought I wasn’t good enough.”

“Drive to the top of the ramp and I’ll prove you wrong. You got to be with the other servants.”

“At the boss’s convenience.”

“But the boss never thought I was convenient for you.”

“Because you didn’t want me.”

“Do you really think I have a choice? I do want you, Nestor. If nothing else, I’m horny. Ever since Zachariah figured out how fun his wife can be, he’s ignored me.”

“Hard to believe.”

“Thanks, but it’s true.”

He’d begun driving. They soon ended up away from other cars at the top of the garage. “Come join me, Nestor,” Karissa told him softly. “More room in the back. Maybe lower the windows first. It’s going to get steamy.”

While he moved to the back seat, Karissa began to strip. She was naked by the time he took off his shirt. “Nice,” she smiled.

“You’re gorgeous,” he swallowed.

“Let’s see what you’re packing,” she grinned. He soon had his cock bouncing out. She leaned over and took it into her mouth. His hands caressed her body, especially her breasts, marveling at their youthful perfection.

“Sorry,” he moaned when he came.

After swallowing, she grinned up at him. “You’ll last longer when I get you back up. You don’t happen to suck pussy, do you?”

“I’d like that.”

“Then get those pants completely off and lie down.”

She managed to straddle his face and worked on getting him hard again while he made her slippery with some talent, though his fingers tended to do much of the work. He liked looking at her. Her shapely bum and whatever else he could see from his angle. But he did make her slippery, and she made him hard again, through her mouth and her looks.

“Since I’m a slut,” she said, and found her bag, plucking out a condom and rolling it on. They shifted around so he was behind her. She figured he’d prefer it if she didn’t ride him. Doggy style seemed more apropos somehow.

But he surprised her. Lifting her torso so that her head was against his chest. And then moving his head forward so that he could kiss her.

It slowed the fuck down, but it also created more stimulation, because his hands went to her most stimulating areas. Her breast and her pussy. She helped, caressing the other breast.

Soon enough his thrusts became stronger. More demanding. Needful. So the kiss broke, and she returned her face to the leather seat. Though the stimulation continued, and he kept thrusting through his orgasm until she got hers. “Such a good lover,” she murmured.

“Shameful!” they heard outside the window. “And in a public place.”

Marjorie. Looking like a bag lady. She opened the door and grabbed his clothes. “Here,” she handed him his underpants, tossing the rest of this clothes over to the front seat. “I should throw them onto the concrete here and make you dress in front of the world. But I won’t. Just ... get dressed young man. More room in the front.”

“Jesus lady,” he muttered, but did as she asked. Marjorie dropped the bag on the floor of the back seat area.

“Jezebel,” she said and then laughed. “At least you have good taste. You’re quite the looker, aren’t you slut?”

“Could you maybe shut the door?” Karissa pleaded.

“Oh so you do have some shame, you hussy,” Marjorie smirked. And gazed.

“Please.”

“Oh well,” said Marjorie, closing the door and walking away.

“Maybe we should park somewhere else,” said Nestor, dressing.

Karissa dressed too. “Why? She would have told someone already if she meant to do anything.”

“I suppose.”

“Let’s go find the princess.”

“Okay.”

Before they entered the door to the elevators, Karissa quickly glanced back. A hand waved from a red Audi.

In the elevator, Karissa laughed. Nestor joined her. “Maybe we could find somewhere more private next time,” he said.

“I wouldn’t mind,” she replied. “If we can.”

Nestor could only nod.

In the mall, Karissa asked, “Where do you think she would be?”

“Since she’s on her own, probably lingerie.”

“As long as it’s pink,” Karissa chuckled.

They did indeed find her in the lingerie shop. “You’re early,” she beamed.

Karissa was amused with how uncomfortable Nestor was in the shop.

“Let’s go try these on!” Britney exclaimed, and dragged Karissa into the small changing room. Pressing Karissa to sit, she removed the lower clothing and tasted her pussy. “You fucked Nestor,” she said quietly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.