Last of Their Kind - Cover

Last of Their Kind

Copyright© 2019 by Maxicue

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mythical creatures are real, or at least two of them. Twins but different creatures, like their late parents. A danger to those who wish to control them, but pleasure for those who don't.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Rape   Size   Prostitution   Violence  

After Karissa stuck out her thumb on the outskirts of Boise, the third car stopped. A Camaro. She ran the few yards to it and leaned down and saw a blonde woman in her late twenties. She looked like Randy might look when she got older. Her face also hid behind oversized sunglasses.

She opened the passenger side door. “Throw the bag in the back seat,” the woman told her. After doing so, she slid into her seat beside the woman.

“Where to?” the woman asked.

“Salt Lake City eventually.”

“Why not?” the woman chuckled. And sniffled. “Are you hiding behind your glasses as well?” the woman said, removing hers. Showing a bruised and puffy left eye. Another runaway.

“Sort of,” said Karissa, removing her glasses and pulling back her hood.

“Oh my,” said the woman. “You’re quite beautiful.”

“Thanks,” Karissa smiled. “What happened?”

“My husband,” she spat, “finally got physical with his abuse.”

“Just your eye?”

“My stomach first. I suppose I provoked him, but isn’t that what every abused woman says? He came home late. Smelled like a brewery and something else. Wanted to take a shower. I accused him of fucking around. He called me a frigid bitch and punched me in the stomach. When I managed to straighten up, and called him an abusive pig, that’s when he slugged me in the face and put me on the floor. And left. Back to his drunken girlfriend probably.”

“You think he has a girlfriend.”

“It’s not like I can afford a private investigator, but I’m pretty sure. It wasn’t the first time he’d come home late smelling like that. And he didn’t seem all that interested in sex anymore, at least with me. It’s a lot of what we argued about. I was pretty bad about it, but he was worse. Calling me frigid of all things, and useless and lazy and dumb, with fuck usually connected to them, or bitch. The first time he punched me though, but I’d already been in meetings with abused women, and knew it would escalate.

“But the girlfriend? There was this girl at the last company picnic. Korean I think. Pretty I guess. Completely different than me. She kind of hovered around us. She had a mouth on her. Made my husband laugh, and I admit she was somewhat amusing. Both of them got pretty drunk and seemed to keep getting closer. I guess she’d ridden in with her friend, because when I thought we should leave, she asked to be dropped off. Gus and I had one of our arguments about who should drive, but at least he let me win. Their conversations and laughing continued until I finally dropped her off. They seemed indifferent at the parting, but I did notice her look back before entering her apartment building. Gus gruffly told me to go before she even got in, but I guess I was brought up better than that. So yes, I believe he has a girlfriend.

“My name is Junie by the way. Juniper Berry. My folks were the nineties version of hippies. Holistic vegans. I don’t think I ate meat until my teens.”

“Karissa,” said Karissa.

“Beautiful name too,” Junie laughed.

“Thanks.”

“Like I said, my folks were nineties hippies. I was rebellious, and Gus was a part of the rebellion. A bad boy. A grease monkey. He does maintenance for the factory he works at. Keeps the machines running. And definitely a meat eater,” she laughed. “Part of the reason I’m not heading to Seattle to my folks place is so as not to hear them say I told you so. So Salt Lake City.”

“Yeah.”

“What’s there?”

“I think it’s safest.”

“So you’re running away too?”

“Yeah.”

“What from?”

“Is it okay if I don’t say?”

“That bad?”

“Pretty bad.”

Junie glanced at her and nodded. “Okay.”

She turned up the radio, which she must have turned down when she picked up Karissa. An oldies station. She sang along to the song.

“You have a really nice voice,” Karissa complimented.

“I used to be a singer.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. A folky as a teen. Just me and a guitar. Then moved on to harder stuff, both music and drugs. Smoked a lot of pot as a folky. Did pretty much everything when I joined this grunge band. You name it I did it. It was an all-girl band. We all liked getting wasted. But heroin was the last straw. I tried it once. I knew a few junkies, including our bassist and songwriter. I knew I could easily become one. So I just quit. The band and the drugs. Just got drunk. That’s how I met Gus. At a bar. Eventually I curbed my drinking though Gus didn’t.

“I never had a decent job when I was drinking. When I got sober, though I do have a drink in the evening, so I’m not a complete alcoholic, recovering or otherwise, I landed a pretty decent job. Just secretarial work, but it paid fairly well, and I ended up being executive secretary to this tough woman, whom I liked. It was about then Gus and I talked about having a kid. I’m glad we didn’t.

“A few months later, maybe six months ago, the company was bought out and they ended up divesting the part of the business I worked for. So I was laid off, but with a generous severance package. I decided to ride that for a while, and it was about then that Gus started getting abusive. Or more abusive really. We’d get into arguments a lot throughout our relationship. Especially when he was drunk. It just got a lot worse. Enough for me to join a group, since I had the time.”

“So the severance pay... , “ Karissa kept Junie talking.

“I got some left. Luckily Gus and I have always kept separate accounts. And the bank I’m in has branches all over. I have enough to get a place and look for work. My boss gave me a nice letter of recommendation, and it shouldn’t be hard to find secretarial work wherever I end up. Salt Lake City maybe. What about you?”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re going to look for work there?”

“I’ve never really worked, except for cooking and keeping the residence clean.”

“Residence?”

“A place for women.”

“Like a home for unwed mothers?”

“Something like that.”

“Sorry,” Junie chuckled. “You told me not to pry, and here I am prying.”

“That’s okay. But yeah, I’m not sure what I’ll do.”

“You should be a model. You really are beautiful.”

“Thanks, but I need to keep a low profile for now.”

“You could bunk with me.”

“I don’t think that would be a good idea.”

“Why not?”

“It wouldn’t be safe for you.”

“Someone’s looking for you?”

“Yeah.”

“But no one would know. Whatever we get would be in my name.”

“You’re not worried about Gus?”

“No. He’s too lazy to look. And it’s not like I took anything from him. And he’ll have the house to himself. Bring his girlfriend there.”

“You guys had a house?”

“A starter home. We got it cheap since it was a mess. Gus is handy at fixing things, and I helped out, painting and such. The mortgage isn’t much more than a fairly nice apartment in Boise, which is a lot cheaper than Seattle. The only thing would be if he wanted to sell it since it’s in both our names. I’ve got my cell phone, and it’s a local Boise number. It would be better if he just bought me out, but he doesn’t have that kind of money.”

“Aren’t you worried he might harass you?”

“Not really. I plan on calling him in the morning. He’s a lot more reasonable when he’s sober. I actually like the guy when he’s sober. But don’t worry. I’m not going to be one of those abused women who gets talked back into an abusive relationship. I’ve heard too many horror stories in group. Really, I’ve been bracing for it to get physical, like on a starting line ready to run away. I decided no second chances if he went there. If he hadn’t, maybe if he turned a corner and stopped being an asshole and we could get back to where we were, I guess I would have stayed. But it didn’t.”

“And you’re not worried about him tracing your cell phone like they do in those detective shows on TV.”

“Like I said, he’d be too lazy to do that if he thought of it at all. He’d never hire someone to track me down like that. And it’s not like I’ve gone missing, since I’ll be calling him in the morning. So no one’s going to be looking for me, or will know you’re with me. As you can tell, I like to talk, and I haven’t really had anyone to talk to for a while, so...”

“Sure. I am a good listener,” Karissa grinned.

“I noticed.”

They laughed.

“So you’re from Seattle,” Karissa prodded some more. Kept Junie talking for hours.

Junie decided she’d had enough driving for the night and followed signs to an Indian casino and hotel. “Could I wait in the car until you get the rooms?” Karissa asked.

“Just one room, if that’s okay?” Junie responded.

“Of course.”

When Junie returned to the car, she drove it to the back of the building. Where they entered it seemed like the casino was least active, basically deserted, and they walked quietly, almost sneaking, to the one elevator there. She pressed seven, the top floor and giggled, “Lucky seven.”

“Oh my,” said Karissa, entering the room, quite a bit larger than the motel room. It wasn’t quite a suite. Except for the bathroom, it was just one room. But the room had a king sized bed, and space beyond the foot of it for a loveseat and low table. Another loveseat and higher table faced a large window, which Junie opened. Beyond the parking lot and few buildings, the desert stretched out and rose to mountains. Large peaks in the distance. She opened a door, revealing a small hot tub, and the toilet and shower beyond it, each with its own enclosure.

“It’s the bridal suite,” Junie finally admitted with a chuckle. “I asked for their nicest, most private room, and this was it. Have you ever been in a hot tub?”

“No. You?”

“My folks had a sauna. A steam room and whirlpool. They lived on the edge of nowhere, and the sauna was basically outside, and we’d be nude and when it snowed, we’d roll in the snow after the sauna. It’s probably what I missed most growing up.” While she talked, she began filling the hot tub. “There should be someone coming soon with champagne. Part of the service. Are you hungry?”

“I am,” Karissa nodded.

“Let’s wait for whoever brings the champagne and I’ll ask him or her what they recommend. I take it you’d rather not go down to the casino and check out the food.”

“I guess I’d rather not.”

“We can probably get room service.”

“If you want to go gamble...”

“Maybe later.”

While Junie perused the bedroom, finding a television guide and looking through it, Karissa sat on the loveseat facing the window and gazed. It felt like they were high enough that she couldn’t be seen.

“There’s pay per view movies if you want,” Junie said. “Adult movies,” she snorted. “I guess to inspire the newlyweds.”

That caught Karissa’s interest and she turned her head to look at Junie, who noticed. “You want to watch a dirty movie?” Junie grinned.

“Maybe,” Karissa blushed.

“You ever seen one?”

“No. You?”

“A few. A lot of them can be pretty misogynistic. Like every guy’s fantasy is fucking some girl in the ass and spraying cum all over her face. But there’s what’s called couples films, and the girl on girl ones aren’t so ... abusive.”

Karissa nodded just as a knock was heard on the door. Karissa retreated into the bathroom while Junie answered it. It sounded like a young woman’s voice. She recommended the buffet or a steak house. Neither were available for room service. After hearing the pop of the bottle opening, the woman left.

Junie came into the bathroom with two fluted glasses with bubbling light golden liquid, handing Karissa one and shutting off the water. After they both sipped the slightly sweet wine, Junie told Karissa, “They probably would rather you go and spend money in the casino rather than staying in your room.”

“I guess I can venture downstairs,” said Karissa.

“I’ll get something at the steakhouse to go,” Junie shook her head. “But why don’t we relax first.” She began taking off her clothes. After a moment, Karissa did the same. She gazed at Junie’s body being revealed. Tall and slim, but unlike Gracia, Junie had fuller tits than expected, and a fuller ass. A softer figure, but not sagging. And a short cropped bush of pubic hair, though being blonde, it had a subtle presence.

Karissa had dark hair there, but since its appearance had been fairly recent, it was sparse and short. It revealed her youth, as did her curves. Though more pronounced only recently, the child hadn’t been completely transformed into a woman. Her face really had taken on the most definition.

Junie noticed the youth of the young woman. And she also noticed the avid interest Karissa had in her nakedness. So when the older woman entered the bath first, and Karissa followed, sitting away from her though facing her, Junie smiled and beckoned her closer.

“Have you been with a woman before?” she asked.

“No.”

“But you’re interested?”

“Yes.”

“Closer.”

Eventually Junie pulled Karissa to her, embracing her fully and kissing her. “I’m bisexual,” she explained and kissed her again. “The band I told you about, we didn’t just play with instruments together.” Another kiss. “And my tough boss liked me even better when she would invite me over.” Another kiss, this one lasting longer. Karissa let Junie’s tongue slip into her mouth, intensifying the feelings. Hands began caressing her. Her ass. Her hips. Her breasts. Karissa followed the lead. “Let me turn on the jets,” Junie murmured, and once on, managed to find one that struck her pussy, and Karissa’s pussy when Junie pulled her against her there. The grinding and the water jetting against them seemed to stimulate Karissa perfectly. “Lean back,” Junie moaned, and when Karissa did, Junie attacked her nipples with both fingers and lips. Except for Joe’s thick hard flesh scraping away inside her depths, and Karissa actually did miss its absence, everything else Junie was doing to her gave her the rising pleasure that led to climax.

“Junie!” she exclaimed, shivering and shaking in orgasm.

“You’re a sensitive beauty aren’t you?” Junie marveled.

“What can I do for you?” Karissa managed to say.

“Let’s get out and I’ll show you,” Junie cooed.

While climbing out of the tub, Junie drank down her champagne, and Karissa followed her lead. They grabbed towels, quickly drying themselves, both keeping their gaze on the other. “Come on,” Junie said, taking Karissa’s hand and leading her to the bed.

Junie lay on her back. “Straddle my face, beautiful,” she told her. “No, the other way.” She had her facing her body. Karissa figured it out, moaning when Junie began licking her pussy. Karissa lowered her head, but her mouth didn’t quite reach her destination.

“Can you bend forward a little?” Karissa asked, reaching out and sliding her finger between Junie’s labia, finding it warm and just a little wet. Behind her, Junie grabbed a couple pillows, propping her head up and bending more to accommodate. Her elbows supported her, hands reaching up and grasping Karissa’s young rounded ass cheeks. It was enough for Karissa’s tongue to go where her finger had just been.

Karissa had studied the anatomy of sex. She found the body fascinating, but the sexual parts, both men and women, especially so. Even before her menses, she’d explored her body, finding what felt most pleasurable. The clit of course, but the labia as well. Nipples. Even her anus when she got herself excited. So she was a precocious cunnilinguist. And she listened to Junie’s moans as well as paying attention to what Junie was doing to her. But if it were a contest to see who made the other cum first, Karissa definitely won. In fact the intense orgasm that she created made Junie completely forget her task.

“Turn around,” Junie murmured, and when Karissa did, Junie pulled her into a kiss. Not hard, but gentle and loving. “You’re amazing,” she told her. “Your first time?”

“Yes,” Karissa smiled down at her.

“Let me make you cum, since you did so well.”

“No,” Karissa said. “I’d like to make love to you first.”

And without receiving an answer, she began kissing down to Junie’s breasts, pausing to explore the effects of the neck and ear, and finding interesting responses. But breasts became a singular occupation for a while. The rigid nipples. The textured areolas. The softness, resilience and weight of the flesh. Meanwhile fully pleasuring Junie.

By the time Karissa moved lower, Junie was eager to once again be stimulated directly at her pussy. Karissa didn’t quite skip it. It wasn’t a complete tease. Her lips and tongue lingered there a moment before moving down along her inner thighs. But she kept fingers there, or would massage up to there as she moved down Junie’s legs, all the way to her toes, which she licked and sucked, still somehow sliding fingers up and into Junie’s pussy.

But it was a much swifter journey up her legs and inner thighs to bring her mouth where Junie longed for it to be. And yet there was more teasing. Only rarely touching Junie’s clit directly. Lips nipping labia. Tongue circling. Fingers rubbing across before entering her, and finding the fabled g spot and discovering it wasn’t so fabled. Fingertips moved up and down on it, building speed and pressure, until undulations and gasps decided Junie’s fate. Karissa attacked straight on. Tongue batted the tiny erection. Lips gripped and mouth sucked while the tongue continued batting.

Junie shook with pleasure. Shivered and tightened. Keened Karissa’s name.

Karissa felt the flow of watery liquid practically drown her fingers and chin. She tasted it, a purer form of what she tasted before. Pussy juice. And the sweet and musky scent. Far better than Joe’s cock had produced.

When her tongue returned to Junie’s clit, vibrating like the rest of her pussy, and in fact the rest of her body, Junie backed away. “Too much,” she moaned.

Karissa climbed over her. Kissed her. Gave her her flavor. “You taste so good,” she told her new lover.

“Glad you like it,” Junie grinned weakly. “My turn?”

“Later? Maybe I’ll head down with you.”

“You know I have a baseball cap for bad hair days.”

“Sounds good.”

They decided to have a quick shower first. Junie washing Karissa was more like worshipping her form. “You’re so beautiful,” she murmured.

“I think you are too,” Karissa grinned. “And I love your body.”

Junie laughed.

They drank another glass of champagne, almost finishing it, before dressing and heading down to the casino. Karissa kept the bill of the Seattle Mariners cap low.

The steak at the steak restaurant turned out to be well prepared and delicious. Both ate ravenously, especially Karissa. They decided to take their cheesecake dessert to go.

“If you want to gamble...” Karissa offered.

“Only if you do.”

“I don’t think I’m old enough.”

“Your body says no,” Junie told her. “But your face ... I don’t know if it’s your astonishing beauty or something behind the eyes that shows wisdom beyond your years, but it doesn’t look like you’re underage. And I believe anyone, especially any man, would rather have you around to gaze at, however glancing to be polite, than to worry if you’re old enough and tell you to go.”

“And I have no proof of my age,” Karissa added. “In fact I don’t know if I have any proof that I exist.”

“How can that be? You must have had to have something to attend school for instance.”

“I’ve always been home schooled, but not even that was official. As far as I know, I have no birth certificate. I have no knowledge of who my biological mother or father are.”

“You were adopted?”

“I was dropped off,” Karissa shrugged. “A foundling I guess. Ever since I’ve been hidden from the world, at least the world that officially notices people.”

“That might make things difficult.”

“I know.”

“So gambling?”

“All those machines, it seems like they’re hypnotic. People seem stuck on them, constantly feeding them as if the hunger is unabatable.”

“You wonder what’s the point?”

“I do.”

“Some are hoping for the big payoff. The big jackpot like the big climax after jacking off. Let me show you.”

Junie guided Karissa to the largest slot machine in the place. A dollar slot machine with the spinning fruit. “See the number? 2.5 million dollars now.” She took out a silver dollar, change from their eating and slid it into a slot and pulled the large arm. Different fruit and a 7 and the casino logo with Jackpot spun by in five rows. Electronic images. It ended with mismatched fruit. “The jackpot just went up one dollar.”

“And if the five logos line up.”

“We would have won a shitload of money. And to make it more climactic, all sorts of bells and whistles would happen, and probably a bit of a light show and some loud announcement.”

“I’m glad the beast kept quiet.”

“Even if it meant we lost.”

“Pretty much everyone does, it seems.”

“True. But some of the machines are actually games. Some people find that entertaining, playing poker games one after another, and winning just enough to keep feeding the machine and playing. Success is in hours rather than monetary.”

“Just doesn’t seem fun to me. The tables are more attractive. At least they’re real. What’s that big oblong thing with so many people. They seem to be having fun.”

“Craps. Probably someone having a run. Winning over and over again with throws of the dice. Want to check it out?”

“Sure.”

As they approached, there was a chorus of groans. “The run must have ended,” Junie explained. “Luckily we haven’t gotten there yet.”

“Why luckily?”

“Gamblers are inherently superstitious. They would have probably blamed us.”

They found a gap between two sets of two men. The tall man on the right, closest to Karissa, must have just finished the run. The much shorter man beside him was telling him he did well when Karissa and Junie caught his eye, mostly Junie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.