Aftermath - Cover

Aftermath

by Neolime69

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Erotica Sex Story: Kate and Gwen have a cup of coffee together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   .

Kate took a sip of coffee, the mug was almost empty, she could taste the grains of coffee that sunk to the bottom. Kate turned her head to look at her phone, it displayed a text from Gwen which read, “Sorry, had to visit my doctor and it took forever, on my way.” Kate knew Gwen for years and this was nothing like her. First of all, Kate was never late, the girl was a living, breathing, atomic clock. Secondly, the doctor? She was as healthy as a mere as far as Kate knew. Kate signaled the waiter for another cup of coffee.

Just as Kate’s coffee arrived so did Gwen, the girl looked her regular self: jet black long, flowing hair, framing a pair of deep blue eyes and a delicate mouth. Kate loved, and even envied, Gwen’s athletic body. The girl was fit, and her skin was a pale gold complexion to it. She always had a great fashion taste and this day was no different, her pink dress clang to her curves and supported her ample breasts, displaying the orbs for all to see. But one thing was different, her usually flat tummy was now huge, as if Kate became nine months pregnant overnight, Kate wondered how Gwen can even stand up let alone walk with such a strange addition to her body.

“Are you pregnant or did you bite off more than you could chew?” Kate shot at Gwen as she positioned herself on the chair.

“Is both an option?” Gwen asked. A waiter came to them and placed a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice on the table, “Compliment of the house, would you like to order?”

“I’ll have what she’s having, thank you.” Gwen pointed at Kate’s cup, the waiter nodded and left to place the order.

“So?” Kate wondered and pointed towards Gwen’s inflated belly, “what the fuck?”

Taking a big gulp of orange Gwen smiled and whispered a single word, “Naomi.” As the words left her mouth, Kate’s eyes opened wide as she ogled the massive orb that was Gwen’s belly.

“Are you for real girl?” Kate almost shouted.

Gwen patted her belly and ripples moved along its surface, “As real as it gets.”

“When?” Kate demanded to know.

“Last night, you know she wanted me since forever, right?” Kate nodded in agreement, “well ... last night I said yes”

“But I thought you didn’t want to have sex with a futanari, what changed your mind?” Kate inquired.

“Yesterday morning I had the worst sex ever, Kate, with Terry. Not only was he tiny, he was a jerk, he only cared about himself, it was like a lightning round, a 30-second blowjob and he was out of the game, left me wet and wanting.”

“You should have talked to me Gwen,” Kate said, “I could have told you he was not right for you.”

“Anyways, after that, I decided it was enough, I needed a futa, and I knew Naomi was into me, so I gave her a call.”

“And? Don’t keep me waiting, how was it?” Kate wondered, she never had a futa in her own bed and was curious.

“Let me tell you, Kate, had I known Naomi was such an amazing fuck I would have jumped her the moment I first saw her.” Gwen declared.

Kate only heard obscure, second-hand stories about futa sex, she knew futanaris and met quite a few of them throughout her day, but she never actually met someone who fucked a futa, until now. Her head was flooded with questions, she wanted to ask them all but had no clue where to start.

Gwen noticed and reacted in a graceful fashion. She placed her hand on her extruding gut. “You have the same look on your face that my doctor had this morning. Kate, we’ve known each other for years, I trust you have a million questions and I’ll answer each and every one of them. Don’t feel embarrassed to ask, just pick one question and the rest will flow naturally.”

Kate took a deep breath, it seemed Gwen’s words helped set her mind straight, “What’s inside?” she pointed at Gwen’s belly.

“My womb is filled with Naomi’s cum, according to the doctor’s estimates about 2 gallons of it.”

“2 fucking gallons? Are you serious?” Kate marveled.

“There was more, my body expelled most of it over time. Turns out a girl like me has no need for the amounts Naomi’s baby factories produce.”

“Amazing, wonder who does need such massive amounts ... Ok, ok, start from the top, where did you meet?” Kate felt like she needed to start at the beginning for this story to make sense in her head.

“My place, I invited her over for a movie, it was about 10:30,” Gwen said.

“Man, Terry was such a quick fuck?”

“He lasted about 10 minutes from entering my house to exploding...” Gwen explained, “anyways, 10:30 sharp, Naomi knocked, and I invited her in. She brought a huge cup of buttered popcorn and a bottle of Feigling.”

“Well, the futa has been craving you for ages, no wonder she knew what you liked.” Kate teased.

“We set down and watched Top Gun, this is where you tease me...” Gwen said, as if directing Kates next reaction.

“Are you sure Naomi wasn’t stalking you all those years?” Kate shot back at her.

“I picked the movie, so chill...” Gwen went on, “midway through the movie we finished the Feigling and I think I now know what it’s called liquid courage. I noticed Naomi’s pants starting to bulge out.”

“But you knew she was a futanari, didn’t you? Everyone knows.” Kate asked.

“Of course I knew Naomi was a futa, I just didn’t know how much of a futa she was...” Kate looked at Gwen expecting an explanation. “The bulge was massive Kate, I could hear the fabric straining, literally.”

Hearing this, Kate’s mouth gaped open, but Gwen went on, “I pointed to her crouch and asked her if It’s because of me, you can guess what she said.”

“Looking at you now,” Kate said, “I have no trouble guessing it was a yes.”

“Right, so I kissed her,” Gwen proclaimed.

“I know you too well Gwen, you don’t have the guts to take the initiative, Naomi kissed you!”

“You do know me too well Kate, she did ... Next, she asked if I wanted to see her naked.”

“And you said no?” Kate wondered.

“Right, and we each went home alone.” Gwen said in a sarcastic voice, “what do you think silly Kate? Of course I said yes, and she undressed. I don’t have to tell you all futanari have sexy frames and big breasts, right?” Kate nodded.

“When she removed her pants I saw her cock, it was the biggest I ever saw Kate, it was fully erect and reached from her crouch to the top of her breasts, and my god was it thick,” Gwen said, Kate could swear she heard a squelching sound but gave it no thought.

“She was really waiting for you, ha?” Kate asked.

“Her balls were smooth and hairless, they nearly reached her knees. She said she hadn’t cum in about 3 days, so I was in for a trea-.” Gwen was cut as Kate broke out and pointed at Gwen’s belly, “This is three days?”

“Chill Kate, this isn’t three days, most of her load left my body. Can I continue?” Gwen asked, and Kate calmed down and nodded yes. “She asked me if I wanted to touch and you know me, I said yes. I never touched a cock like hers, and I don’t mean size-wise but its texture, it was silky smooth and soft yet harder than stone.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.