A Deceitful Daughter - Cover

A Deceitful Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Chapter 8: Dinner Dance

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8: Dinner Dance - A Daughter's obsessive lust for her hunky father drives her to using her own teen daughter as bait to secure his love! She soon discovers a Pandora's Box of lust has been opened!

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Ed Lewis lent over their table for two in the Piano Bar and lit Mrs Windsor’s cigarette. The pair of them made an attractive looking couple and the music had been a romantic background to their dinner. After taking a long pull she blew the smoke sensually through pursed lips into his face; before taking a sip of wine.

She sure was a ‘mom you’d like to fuck’ thought Ed Lewis; a brunette with a cute face and figure, who could easily bring out the brute in a man.

Ed slipped his lighter away and broke into a weak smile, “ You’re a cool one Mrs Windsor; that’s for sure. You seem to enjoy my company, and you know I fancy you, yet you keep that invisible fence up. Am I wrong?”

She smiled with downturn lips. “ I’m a grieving Widow Ed! But your right I do like you. I also like this lovely tune being played; can we dance Ed?”

Ed rose and took her sedately onto the floor where they began smooching to the slow melody. Ed murmured in her ear,

“Okay Mrs Windsor give me a break, what do your friends call you?”

“It’s Valerie; or Val if you prefer.” she said without enthusiasm.

“Valerie! Well that’s just fine! So ... let’s dance on.” whispered Ed with satisfaction.

Valerie felt his groin come a little closer to her and that pleased her.

Their dancing pleased the pianist too as another couple came onto the floor.

But a couple of numbers was all that Valerie was giving her eager suiter. She drew away saying, “ excuse me Ed, I rather need to visit the powder room, do you mind.”

Ed’s face fell from the heaven he’d been in, “ Oh sure Val; OK.” he said as she walked off. He’d never been left on the floor before and walked back to the table feeling awkward.

But Valerie had wanted to check Jessica out; and finding her engrossed with TV in their cabin, she had re-joined Ed Lewis in the Piano Bar.

Within a short while Ed was eager to get her on the floor again and their smooching resumed. Val had him smouldering in no time and kept him brewing for nearly an hour; before asking him to see her back to the cabin.

Ed proudly escorted Val from the restaurant into the cool clear night of the Eden camp. She’d stated her daughter was in the cabin, so there would be no coming in for coffee. Ed was happy with that.

As they strolled arm in arm along the softly lit pathway, a slim female wearing jeans and tennis shoes silently passed them by, with a big dog at her heel.

“That’s one way of getting home safely without a man.” joked Ed.

“Yes, I recon so! And all her brute expects at the door is a pat on the head and a bone to chew!” quipped Val.

“Oh, I dunno, she might be grateful and give him a kiss?” suggested Ed.

“Well a kiss? I suppose she could stretch to that much Ed.” traded Val.

“She may even stroke his neck?” Ed ventured.

“Just so long as that’s all you want stroked Mr Lewis.”

“Of course, Mrs Windsor, why a dog like me wouldn’t dream of anything more lurid!”

Val’s palm enclosed Ed’s thick thumb and squeezing it said, “Dirty Sod.”

Ed gently kissed her neck. Then they paused, embraced, kissed and walked on.


A Friend in Need.

The following morning was a little cool and shady, so Jessica had pulled on a pair of yellow slacks and cream jumper with tennis shoes and was happily making her way towards the pool area, when she suddenly froze in her tracks!

For there, sat beside a tallish older girl on the bench ahead, was the brown dog she’d made love to in the forest yesterday! She drew in her breath to regain her cool and decided simply to walk past naturally!

Approaching she saw the female had a short-styled haircut, wore no make-up yet was clearly attractive in slim jeans and trainers.

As Jessica passed them the dog fell into step alongside her; so she stopped and looked helplessly at the owner who spoke in a pleasantly cultured tone as she rose from the bench,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.