A Deceitful Daughter - Cover

A Deceitful Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Chapter 6

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Daughter's obsessive lust for her hunky father drives her to using her own teen daughter as bait to secure his love! She soon discovers a Pandora's Box of lust has been opened!

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Jessica:

With the death of my father, mother gave in to my longing for a dog. I was so thrilled I felt it was almost worth my father dying for!

At the dog kennels on the outskirts of town, mother was charmed with some cute and cuddly pedigree pooches but I was unmoved by them. I was attracted to a handsome two-year-old brown mongrel and as soon as I stroked him, he was wagging his tail and trying to lick my snatch! I looked into his eyes and was captivated. “Oh Mom look! Isn’t he simply gorgeous!”

Mother frowned disapprovingly and asked the kennel man if he had a pedigree; he smiled lamely saying no but he was a fine dog and would make a good stud.

“Oh, please Mom! This is definitely the dog I want!”

Thoughtfully mother had scanned the dog and noting his prominent cock and testicles, her face flushed with embarrassment. However, she replied, “Well Jessica, I’ll not have him indoors! he’ll be outside in a garden kennel. And Jessica; you must realise, he’ll be quite a hand-full before long.”

Perhaps she knew what would happen? Because when ‘Chum’ and I explored the heathland together I’d run with him until exhausted. Then we’d hunker down and hug; my hands fondling his loins.

Then from being snuggled in its sheath, his cock rudely expands out into my hand! And it makes my snatch squirm! It’s so amazing but it’s a secret because now I have crush on him.

But shortly after that, Dan came to live with us; and everything alters.

I’m unsure what he means to mother; she’s seems fond of him and I find him good fun too! He’s younger than father and more playful. In a way he’s quite sexy for an older man and he’s quite easy to tease; like when we’re romping on the floor and I’m astride him, I can feel his hard cock in his trousers; sending those same urges through me that I got when being alone with Chum.


A Garden Party:

The following week-end came with summers first really hot sunshine. Both mother and I are sunbathing in our new bikinis on the grass beside the little pool.

Nostalgic music filters around us from the small radio that Dan had set up along with the cocktail trolley.

Mother suddenly invites me to share in a drink with them, “Come on Jessica, your fourteen now; old enough for a cocktail! Dan, mix her a stiff Martini!”

“Right away Madam!” Dan poured the drink and bought it over to me with a smile which makes me wonder what he thinks of seeing me in a bikini?

The cocktail tasted good and its heady effect gave me a pleasant feeling that was relaxing and mother was chatting to me like a friend as we giggled together over Dan’s antics to persuade us to pose for his photos. He’s recently found father’s small camera and is trying it out. Eventually we do pose together in our bikinis for him.

“Oh how I love to see gorgeous girls in bikinis!” he said taking the snap.

Mother laughed, “Well, you need to get yourself of to France Dan, they’re all sunbathing top-less over there these days, Oo la la!”

Dan replied impishly,” Must I travel all the way to France when I have my own two beauties here on the lawn? Why can’t the English be topless too!”

Mother giggled and waved her finger at him, “Oh you naughty flatterer, your daring me, well just for that I am going to do it Dan, so there!

And with that she unhooked her top, unveiled her breast and struck a pose! I was amazed she did it! She would never have done that with Dad! But at least she had a pair to be proud of. Not like mine.

Dan tip-toed theatrically to her and swivelled her gently for the best light and then stepping back took the shot. “That’s a great one for the album Honey!” he chuckled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.