A Deceitful Daughter - Cover

A Deceitful Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Chapter 4

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Daughter's obsessive lust for her hunky father drives her to using her own teen daughter as bait to secure his love! She soon discovers a Pandora's Box of lust has been opened!

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Upon discovering my daughter had begun playing Lolita with Dan so soon, I’d thought of tactics to deal with the situation. Afterall, he was still overcoming jet-lag, and besides it interfered with what I had in mind for him.

Yet I could see both sides; at nearly fourteen a girl’s hormones are raging but even so, I would put a stop to their cosy bedtime story sessions, replacing it instead with managed masturbation for her.

I’m feeling very pleased with the result too; having just finished giving Jessica her first session of sexual relief. It released a heap of stress within her and now she’s sleeping soundly.

Having come downstairs I was now waiting to talk things over with Dan when he came in. After all, he was a grown man who had to take some of the responsibility along with some of the remedy.

The room had become darkened by the time he arrived, and I was reclining on the sofa in a flimsy wrap; which rather took him by surprise.

‘Why Valarie!’ he says appreciatively, pecking me on the cheek, “Your looking rather nice; are you expecting a date to show up?”

His deep throaty voice sent shivers through my cunt. Sweetly, I smile up into his hazel eyes.

“No, just waiting to have a chat with you Dan.” I pat the sofa next to me invitingly. For a guy nearing fifty he was wearing well. He was all man; nicely muscular; his face ruggedly appealing; his hair a steely grey. If he’d been wealthy there would be a queue twenty miles long!

On the drive up to Heathrow to meet him, I’d become philosophical; reminding myself I was now a thirty-something widowed librarian; who had an opportunity to repair the rift there’d been with my father. I’d wanted things to be normal between us but then seeing him walk towards me in arrivals; that special something rose within me, and I wanted him.

Now he cautiously sits next to me on the sofa saying. “Is there something I should know about then Val?”

I catch him in my candid stare but say with a smile, ‘That’s odd actually Dan, I was about to ask you that very question.’

Perplexing him further, I slowly lean against him and kiss him on the lips; slowly; in a way that a daughter shouldn’t.

He stares at me a while before saying, ‘What’ was that for Val?’ Shifting up to him I put my mouth close to his ear and whisper, “What did you get up to when you put Jessica to bed last night Daniel?”

He was visibly shaken and after a long stony silence he replies in a confidential tone, ‘How do you mean, what’s happened with Jessica?’

Relishing my position, I calmly continue, ‘Well ... in the bathroom this morning, her snatch looked like she had spent an evening in the back row of the cinema. Now, what am I to make of that Dan?”

He was looking intently at me now, trying to gauge my position, wondering how to play it.

Defensively he says, “ Well, I can’t explain it Val ... but I’m sure it’s just a one off ... Jez gets excited, well we both do ... she a bit of a flirt with me actually ... I think it’s her age... “He gazed at me; pleading. I let him hang there suspended for several seconds before releasing the tension but then he stunned me.

“Don’t you see that when Jessica makes up to me, it’s you I’m seeing in her Val?” he murmured.

“What are you saying Dan; that Jessica comes on to you; and wants you to fuck her?”

“No! not fuck her, finger-frig her and stuff!”

“But would you fuck her with this big cock if she asked you to Dan?”

“No! I’d never do that Val! She far too...”

Then I slide teasingly close to him and placing my hand on his cock, gently massaged him. His eyes were agog; and he was blushing. I’d never seen my father blush and now I wanted to tease him even more as my fingers traced the outline of his cock beneath his trousers.

“But you would you put this cock in her mouth: like you did me once?” His cock was expanding in my hand as I spoke.

“Val Please! ... don’t!”

“Sure you would,” I murmured,...

Now Dan was really flustered; “No!” ... Look, we’ve never spoken about this but. Well in case you’ve forgotten I was crazy for you ... longed for you! Now, I find two versions of you here! So now I’m double crazy!”

I give him a girlish pout and begin unbuttoning his shirt with my spare hand, “I see. So suddenly you had two of a kind, is that how it is Daniel?”

“Yes, two of a kind. A queen of hearts and her little tart.”

I laughed, “That’s very good Dan! ... Now, all you need to remember is this; the Queen’s little tart is strictly out of bounds; Okay?”

Dan nodded, “Okay Val.”

I place my hand inside his open shirt start smoothing his hairy chest...

“Now why don’t we just kiss and make up.” I look invitingly into his eyes then put my lips to his.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.