Sister-wives - Cover

Sister-wives

Copyright© 2019 by George Foxx

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man can be a lot of work. Sometimes it takes more than one good woman to take care of one good man.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

We were in our sleeping bags shortly after sunset. I wanted Josiah to fuck me, but the mom put a wet blanket on our amorous feelings. We were up before dawn, ate oatmeal in the grey light just before sunrise, packed up, and were on the trail as soon as the sun cleared the horizon. We continued northwest, in the direction of Loaf Mountain. Of course in this country, you don’t go in a straight line unless you are a crow and can actually fly. We wound around, seemingly aimlessly, to stay on trails our horses could travel. We stopped at a meadow around noon, loosened the girths, hobbled the horses, then ate lunch sitting on big boulders. The menu was simple, a slice of hard salami, a hunk of cheese, and a pack of whole wheat crackers. People who are used to flush toilets can get constipated when they have to squat, so it’s important to have a lot of fiber in the diet to move things along.

We boiled water for washing up. We did sponge baths. It is usually too cold before sunrise to wash much.

We caught the horses and tightened up the girths, mounted up, and headed up the trail. Nothing significant happened the rest of the trip, so I won’t bore you with every twist and turn of the trail.

Eventually we got to a cabin front structure with most of the house dug into the side of the mountain. There was a lush grass meadow fenced for horses, a big stock tank, fed by a windmill powered pump, a barn, and shed. I looked at the windmill and noticed solar panels on the tower. The windmill was different from an old great plains farm mechanical pump too. The wind generator was making electricity to send to a battery bank in the pump house, backed up by the solar panels. We unloaded the horses, cleaned and put away the tack, then turned the horses out in the pasture. A few other horses in the pasture seemed glad to have our six join them. We started carrying supplies into the cabin.

We got our first view of the girl we had come to meet. She was tall and skinny, with jet black hair. She broke into a smile when she saw Josiah. She ran to him and threw herself at him. Her hands were busy trying to take off his clothes. I started laughing out loud. The girl looked startled and paused in her attempt to strip my husband.

“You know, that’s exactly how I feel! Your mom just killed the mood on the trip up here. Now I don’t much care who watches, I’d just like to get my husband in bed,” I said.

The girl said, “I’ll fire up the water heater, so you can have warm water for a bath.” She disappeared out the door, then we heard the sound of wood being split. The battery based electrical system was powering LED bulbs that lit the interior of the cabin. It also powered the water system. The electric pump filled a tank that was heated by a wood firebox. The hot water was pumped into a tub, much like a wooden hot tub. When the tub was full of steaming hot water, the girl came back into the cabin, stripped, and got in the tub. Josiah and I undressed each other and we joined her in the tub.

I knew we really should have washed the trail dust off before getting in the tub, but I didn’t see the kind of plumbing necessary for that, like there would be at a Japanese bath house.

“What’s your name?” I asked the girl.

“Whatever you want it to be. I’ll call you mistress, I’ll eat your pussy. I’ll do anything you want, but please let Master use me NOW. I’m going crazy. I’ve needed a man to possess me for years,” The girl said.

I’m not into the stylized domination and submission play or bondage other than for role playing. I could tell the girl had been pushed to her limit, so I decided to ignore some of our rules.

I looked at Josiah and said,” The slut isn’t ugly. You do like them eager. You might have to beat this one off with a stick if you are tired. What do you think?”

Josiah laughed and said, “Girly, my older brother and I share all our wives. Would you like to have my cock down your throat and his fat prick shoved up your little butt at the same time?”

“Having two men to fuck would be good. You can use me at the same time and humiliate me if that gets you hard. I need a stiff dick up my cunt as many times a day as you guys can shove one in me. To get serviced like I need, I’ll do whatever else you men want,” She said.

Josiah laughed and said, “You better like munching twat too girly. Our wives need more orgasms than we have time to give them, when we are doing ranch work,”

“Sounds like you want to test drive me,” She said.

We washed each other, got out of the tub and dried each other, then Josiah put me on my back with my head at the foot of the bed. He put the girl over me on her hands and knees, with her snatch over my face and her face shoved into my puss. We got right to it, without foreplay. Josiah waited until my tongue got the girl off the first time. While she was still cumming, he slammed his prick into her wet hole.

She gasped, “Call me bia kussee iipe, which means ‘woman to fuck’ in the Crow language.”

We fucked her hard and we fucked her all night. In the morning, Josiah asked, “Is that what you had in mind, iipe bia?”

She laughed. “It doesn’t matter to me if you call me ‘Woman for fucking’ or ‘Fucking woman,’ as long as my cunt is getting plowed nice and hard and often.

Josiah said, “I think Joshua would like to wear her out. I’ve promised her a spit roasting, so I need to deliver on that promise. What do you think of her?”

“I am more interested in her splitting wood, cooking and cleaning skills than I am in her pussy eating. Still, she didn’t try to get out of it when you shoved her face in my snatch. With practice, she’ll be able to ease the pressure for all of her sister-wives,” I said.

We packed up what we needed for the trip down to the trailhead and for her mom to take the horses back to the cabin. Before dawn, we were saddling and packing as we ate our oatmeal and dried fruit. This trip, Iipe Bia led the way. Her horse was exactly what you’d imagine if someone said, “Indian pony.” The black and white paint horse was a couple of hands shorter than a typical Quarter Horse, and had a more slender build. The mare didn’t have that fat Quarter Horse butt. I noticed that none of the horses were shod. None of them seemed to have any trouble on the rough trail. I was definitely going to have to talk to “Bia” about hooves and hoof care, after we got back to our ranch. I knew my dad was experimenting with his recently acquired Mustangs continuing to go shoeless. I was sure he would want to learn from “Bia” too.

I was thinking of the girl as “Bia” or “woman” now. But when I said it out loud to her, she corrected me and told me that if bia kussee iipe was too long and I had to shorten it, to call her “Iipe” which means “having intercourse.” Or “fucking,” so her role was perfectly clear to everyone.

This time, none of us let the mom’s presence bother us. Iipe lived up to her name and fucked Josiah until his balls were empty and his dick was getting sore. Then we ate each other out until we were both satisfied enough to go to sleep.

We got down to the trailhead, unpacked the few things we were taking and loaded them into the truck. We lifted the stirrups up to the saddle seats and tied the stirrup treads together. Josiah started the truck and let the diesel warm up. The mom mumbled “Thanks,” to Josiah and was on her way back to her cabin without hugging her daughter or even saying goodbye.

That was how we brought a girl named, “Fuck” home to become one of our sister wives.

As predicted, Joshua went crazy for Iipe and Josiah had to do most of the servicing of three sister-wives. That was fine with me. I never complain, but I’d always rather make love with Josiah, even when he’s fucking my brains out, than train for the Olympics with Joshua.

A good thing about adding Iipe to our family was her knowledge of horses. Dad was working on a scheme to siphon off some of the government contractor’s business in and around the Grand Canyon. The only way to take a pack trip into the canyon is on the back of a mule. The contractor says the mules are more sure-footed than horses. My research confirms that. However, most of the reasons people chose to use mules for work in rough country don’t exist anymore. We know where there is water available. If we need to, we can drop forage from a helicopter. Mules are, let’s face it, mules. They are always thinking, and it’s usually about how to get into some sort of mischief or escape the nice corral where you put them. They are more intelligent than most tourists, and most of them have not been trained to be user friendly. The worst thing about mules though is that they look like mules. People who want a “Western Experience” want their pictures taken on a handsome horse, not on the back of a mule.

The government contractor limits riders weight to 225 pounds, fully clothed, on the rim trails and 200 pounds if the trip is into the canyon. That leaves a lot of people who are in good health, but let themselves get fat, unable to make the trip. Joshua looked like an NFL Linebacker. He was six feet, four inches tall and weighs about 250 pounds. He is all muscle from doing ranch work his whole life, however he is “too heavy” to take the two-hour ride along the rim, let alone the pack trip into the canyon. Dad is trying to work out some kind of deal with the Park Service to provide a trail ride using horses and a way to make provisions for people who are heavy but not fat. Dad has been looking into horse breeds that were used to carry armored knights, but that don’t look like draft horses.

We have also been researching breeding big mules from Thoroughbred mares. The goal would be a big, handsome mule that would look good saddled up, and have the size to carry a big, tall rider.

One of the things I’ve learned is that people tend to ignore horses and mules until they are old enough to work. Since a horse shouldn’t do much work until they are three because it can damage the horse physically, people let them run wild, then have to break an essentially wild horse. Horse behavior experts are now telling us that the old Vaqueros really did have a better way. The few people in South America who know how to raise Paso Fino horses in the traditional way produce a very manageable horse. The foals are raised by hand and follow the trainer around like puppies. There is a lot of physical contact where the trainer teaches the horse to trust and not to react as a “prey animal” when touched. This makes saddling, loading in a trailer, and all the other difficult horse handling situations much easier and safer. A properly raised Paso Fino stallion is safe for a child to ride.

Since all of the sister-wives want lots of kids, we should have lots of gentle hands available to imprint foals and gently train up trail horses without a lot of the bad habits that make typical livery stable horses so frustrating to work with. We also want to experiment with raising roping and cutting horses in this way.

While a mule should be raised by hand in the same way, to minimize the kicking and biting behaviors that make mules difficult to work with, they should be older, perhaps four or five, before they are regularly worked. That means assembly line breeding is not practical. The mule needs constant gentle handling to build up their trust in humans. One thing that can never be trained out of a mule is their “me first” survival instincts. A mule doesn’t want to do things that seem dumb or likely to hurt them. You can’t run a mule to death because they will never put out sustained maximum effort unless they are being chased by a cougar, or a bear, or a wolf pack. Just like the black humor jokes about how fast you need to run to escape the bear or the wolf, where the punch-line is “just faster than the slowest guy,” the mule is likely to try to unload you, or any burden, to make sure they can run faster than the slowest guy.

Mules have a different shape than a horse. They have a straight back and a narrower build. That means you need a saddle or pack saddle specifically made for a mule. The placement of the girth straps also needs to be specifically made for a mule or they will rub against the front legs and cause sores. It also means that straps are needed to keep the saddle from sliding back on an uphill trail and forward on a descending trail. These additional rigging straps can cause all kinds of behavior problems if the mule hasn’t been trained to accept and tolerate human touch from an early age.

On the home-front, just like most marriages have an ebb and flow of sexual activity and how affectionate partners are with each other, we found the men might have a well established “favorite,” then suddenly discover the charms of another sister-wife and for some period of time, be enamored with their “new” woman. We weren’t just holes for men to stick dicks in, like so many sister-wives are portrayed. We were doing a lot of physical work as well as keeping the men sexually satisfied. We were conceiving, bearing, and raising their children as well. All of us were highly sexed, so it was no sacrifice to get our brains fucked out every day. We had needs too, and sometimes it seemed like one of the brothers was more in tune with what one of us needed at that moment.

Just like in any marriage, work issues can bleed over into marriage issues. For example, I knew more about raising horses than Josiah did but if we disagreed about something, he would get angry with me. I didn’t mind when he hate fucked me. In fact, I actually like that sometimes. What I hated was when he tried to deny me sex to “punish me” for disagreeing with him. It was worse when I was right because then his male ego really got in he way. Since everyone was supposed to share equally, I’d just get one of the other girls to take my turn with Josiah and I’d take her turn with Joshua. When I just fucked Joshua for a few days I actually appreciated him more because we got more in tune with each other and fucked each other better.

Normally Sunny and Iipe slept with Joshua because he didn’t mind how many times they might wake him up. Ava and I were a little less Succubus-like and tried to get our satisfaction at bedtime and when Josiah woke up. Both of our men decided the Siesta was a wonderful invention and we all started taking an hour to fuck and an hour to nap during the hottest part of the day. Our bodies all got used to having the extra sex as well as the extra sleep, so we continued taking Siesta even during the winter.

The funny thing was that Sunny and I were hot for each other any time we had an opportunity to do some sister-wife bonding and Iipe and Ava were ravenous for each other. Still, if Josiah was too quick on the trigger for Ava to get all her cookies, I’d make sure she got my best oral attention so she could sleep peacefully. Sunny would take care of Iipe in the same way if Joshua got too worked up and blasted the Crow girl before she got her orgasmic quota filled.

Now there was one problem we never could seem to work out. None of us sister-wives had been properly initiated in how to take anal without getting hurt, let alone taught how to enjoy it. Josiah didn’t really care. He was a pussy loving man all the way. If I needed the feeling of being forced, he’d shove his dick down my throat and let his sperm shoot into my stomach, but 99% of the time, he wanted pussy to fuck and pussy to cream. Joshua was more like my dad, and he thought if a wife wasn’t pleasing her husband she should be spanked until her ass was crimson and then fucked up the ass to reinforce her “lesson.”

I talked to Jazz about it and my sister told me that there were times when she absolutely hated the idea of getting pregnant again. When she was in that kind of mood, she liked getting butt fucked because there was zero chance of getting pregnant if dad creamed her ass. From the first-time dad had ass fucked her, Jazz had been able to cum from the feel of a hard dick sliding in and out of her rectum. Apparently, June went through a rebellious spell right after dad got her pregnant the first time. She got spanked and butt fucked repeatedly during that time. Dad found out June was getting in trouble on purpose because she really came good and hard from getting her little brown rosebud reamed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.