Double Duty - Cover

Double Duty

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Boy discovers sex with his young male friend isn't the only way his dick can have a good time. An older sister shows him the alternative.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   BiSexual   Incest   Anal Sex   .

I sure met my first girlfriend in an unexpected way. She says we are fuck-buddies but I like the sound of “girlfriend” better. I’ve never had either one before.

Me and her little brother Billy were having a good time 69ing, just sucking away on each other’s cocks. We started fooling around with each other about a month ago when Billy asked me if I’d like to try some sex stuff. Anyway, all of a sudden we heard, “Well, look what’s going on here!” Rosie had come up on bare feet and we didn’t hear her or even know she was home.

As you might guess, our willies wilted real fast and she just stood looking at us and grinning. “Billy, I knew you were gay, but what about this guy? Will you introduce us?”

I stuttered out my name, “I’m Toby and we’re in the same class at school.”

Rosie sauntered over and reached down to give my flaccid hose a pinch. “Do you like pussy?”

I told her I didn’t know because I never had one, so she said that was something that she could test for. She was just wearing a robe so she dropped it and I saw my first live tits and pussy right then. My pecker started filling so she pushed me on my back on the bed and threw her leg over me. Then she did what I now know to call a slider, rubbing her pussy back and forth along my shaft. When it got a little harder, she reached under it and pointed it up and dropped her pussy down on it. It slipped right in real easy like and sure felt good.

She commented, “Feels like you’re pretty interested in this. If Billy hasn’t drained your nuts too much, let’s see what you can put in me.” Damn if this didn’t feel a lot better than Billy’s mouth or even his ass which I’d tried a few times. And then there were them nice titties bouncing for me to play with while my pecker was having such a good time. Something damn interesting that Billy didn’t have. Guess I liked women too or maybe better.

After a bit, Rosie shook and moaned and then said, “That’s really good, getting me off the first time. Your cock is a nice fit in me so let’s if we can’t make it feel even better too.” She sure did, and I squirted and squirted my juice more than I ever could with Billy or my fist.

She made Billy clean my cock which he did avidly. “See Billy, pussy tastes good too.” That got her thinking and she ordered me to put my face down there and clean her up with my stuff oozing out. Hell, I was so used to eating cum that I really enjoyed it and she said I did a good job.

A couple times a week now she is at home when me and Billy are trying to do homework. She is having great fun trying stuff with us she can’t do with her regular boyfriends. For example, she was sitting on my cock cowgirl style and told Billy to bring the tube of stuff from the top of her dresser. He knew exactly what it was for, rubbing some on his little pecker and some on her asshole. He didn’t care for pussy but an ass was an ass and he worked his hardon into hers as she leaned over on top of me. I could feel him moving in and out and she got us working together so we were both stroking in tandem. Rosie was mewing and moaning with the pleasure and when we both shot off nearly together she let go with a real climax.

That worked so well that Rosie had some more ideas. She said that my cock was every bit as good as any of her boyfriends, so I guess she was fucking some guys but I don’t know how many. Billy’s is noticeably smaller. It did go in my ass and hers pretty easy but I had to work to get mine in his. Anyway, she got to figuring that she could get both our cocks in her pussy if Billy would go along with it.

He wasn’t too sure about that but she pointed out that he’d be rubbing on my cock too and that got his little stiffie standing out. When we managed to get them both in with the piss-tubes up against each other, it was pretty damn neat. She was real proud of herself, saying that she’d like to try it with one of her other boyfriends and me too.

I sure wish she could be my regular girlfriend but she’s six years older. Time to be grateful, I guess, that I’m already having an interesting sex life at this age when lots of kids are still virgins. Would you agree?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.