Brady Bunch Story Challenge; Past Ass, Brady Phases,That's Crazy - Cover

Brady Bunch Story Challenge; Past Ass, Brady Phases,That's Crazy

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My submission in the Brady Bunch Story Challenge in story form tries to catch the feel of the show with all characters over eighteen years-old during different events. I will leave to the readers how much is 'true discipline' and how much is fantasy bliss.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Crime   Fan Fiction   Mystery   School   Workplace   Humiliation   Spanking  

Disclaimer: I don’t own the television show or characters appearing in The Brady Bunch. This is a parody and serves as satire which loosely is base on the plots explored in the show. There is no financial gain from writing or posting of this story.

I hope after reading this short story you will take a moment to vote using the merits as an honest rating vote.

Marcia Brady was a very pretty girl, with long straight hair of gold and now eighteen years of age. Her long blonde hair was bound into a tuft at the top of her head where it dangled prettily, leaving the occasional stray strand to drift across her sweet face.

Harvey started in the direction of the yellow haystack. He was not interested in the hay, but he was interested in the two bodies standing around in it. Such a sight was not unknown to Harvey before this, but in this case it was his best friend Pete and Harvey’s girlfriend, Marcia. His girlfriend had her purple bikini bra and panties on, but Pete was clearly naked that was crystal clear. And, that’s not all, he was quite intent, interested in getting Marcia in the buff too.

Harvey made a lot of noise coming near the haystack and by the time he arrived Pete was fully dressed. Marcia had managed to put her blouse and mini ice blue skirt back on as well. From the look on Marcia’s face it was clear she was glad Harvey had shown up. For his part, Pete was busy looking for his wife Jan, whom he knew had been with the rest of his family and was wondering if she had come back with Harvey.

After Pete left to handle the chores in the barn, Marcia went over to Harvey’s side. “You know if you made any more noise coming over, they might have heard you in the town hall.”

Harvey glanced in her direction. “Good thing I got here in time to make certain your capricious act had a happy ending this evening. I would wink, so, young lady we don’t want to surprise anyone, would we, Marcia?”

“Why Harvey, I wink I hear a bit of jealousy. If I had not messaged you to come when I did, you never would have seen what Pete is like. You set this up and asked me to do this. I only did what you wanted. Now that you know Pete cheats on Jan what are you going to do about it? Jan is your sister, but Pete is your best friend. What do you plan to do?”

“Not much of a friend if he is willing to take my girl to bed. I don’t know what I am going to do about him, but I do know what I am going to do now.” Harvey wanted Marcia to have no doubts in her mind in case she had found herself attracted to Pete. He knew it was his male attitude making him react, but at the moment he did not care. He picked Marcia up and placed her on one of the larger yellow colored hay bale facing him.

She giggled as he stepped forward and with little effort threw her over his shoulder and started heading into the bush. They both knew the spot by the nearby creek where they were headed as his hand tunneled under her dress and worked its way between her legs touching her panty crotch. Harvey did not know it, but Marcia was drawn to him even more after Pete’s efforts to get her into bed. Pete, with his cheating ways was a pig, Harvey was her man.

Marcia was very aware of what his hand was doing. “Harvey, don’t do that. Oh Harvey, please don’t. Come on, you have to stop!” Twenty paces later she was still talking. “Harvey I told you not to do that. Don’t Harvey. Stop! Oh Harvey! Darn you, it’s too late. Don’t you dare stop now.”

By the time Harvey had walked to the creek, Marcia had taken off her blouse, her bra and had worked her bikini panties halfway down her butt crack. Harvey’s hand prevented her from working them off completely and she had no intention of removing his fingers from where they were. She had also undone the button holding her skirt up. She was breathing heavily when he stopped walking.

He pulled her panties down and by grabbing the hem of her skirt as he pulled downward, he removed both of them before he brought out the quilted sleeping bag they kept by the creek in a bag. By the time he placed her feet on the ground Marcia was buck naked. When Harvey pulled her down in front of him she had his clothes off within a minute.

She was soon on the quilt-like inside of the opened in halves sleeping bag with her arms and legs spread wide open stretching up toward him. Harvey wasted no time in joining her on the quilt, placing himself between her legs and soon both were too involved with each other to wink about anything else.

Over an hour later the couple was dressed and walking back to the farmyard. Pete was nowhere to be seen. “So Harvey, I know you can’t tell on your best friend don’t you? Telling tales on your best friend is never a good thing, even if it involves your sister.”

Harvey knew that telling his sister about her husband was not likely to happen. He decided his course of action would be to tell Pete that he was aware of his activities and if Harvey caught him again, Jan would know everything. That was why it was so surprising when he met his brother-in-law a week later that Pete was mad at him.

Pete almost growled as he spoke. “I thought you said you would give me another chance. Thanks for nothing buddy, your sister is considering a divorce. I love Jan, and yes I have had the occasional fling, but that does not make me want to lose Jan.”

Harvey looked confused. “I swear Pete, beyond talking to you I never said one word about what I saw. I have not spoken to Jan for the past three days. When did she tell you she knew?”

“Last night when I got home she was packing her bags, threatening to go to your mother’s. Took me hours to talk her out of it, and then we slept in separate beds. She said something about you and Marcia being involved.”

Harvey’s face gave away his reaction at how Jan had likely found out. “I wink I know who tattled. All I can say is that it was not me Pete, but I will find out for sure.” Harvey turned and headed for home, his girlfriend had some explaining to do if she hoped to avoid a very sore bottom.

Harvey walked into the kitchen to find Marcia bending over checking something in the oven. “Good, you are in the perfect position, young lady. Shut the oven and we can talk. His hands reached under her belly to undo the button and zipper holding her shorts up. His other hand went on her lower back to prevent her from standing up.

Marcia laughed and wiggled her butt against his groin. “Sometimes mister I wonder how I manage to get more than one thing done around this house when you are around. I suppose most of the communication will be done between the sheets, but remember I have to take this out of the oven in forty-five minutes.” She started undoing her blouse as she knew he liked her without a stitch of clothing on.

Harvey pulled her khaki shorts down to her ankles and helped her take them off one foot at a time. “I wink forty-five minutes is about right. Dinner will be hot and so will you my love. Now we can get the rest of these clothes off.” All this reminded her of another rather naughty moment in their lives when private went farther than before towards public.

Harvey could not resist sliding his hand between her legs as her pink panties came off. He made her stay in the bent over position even when he reached up and undid the clasp holding her bra in place and watched as it slide down her arms to the floor.

Suddenly Marcia found herself taken back in time and she had a déjà vu moment.

Marcia’s Point Of view-POV:

My Harvey had noticed my inappropriate attire I wore to the supermarket to do the grocery shopping.

It had all started when unknown to me Harvey had followed me on a trip I took to the store. After he followed me in the store he stayed behind me. He was, well kind of hiding from me. Anyway, be as that may, he felt my skirt wasn’t long enough according to my sometimes jealous boyfriend. As I had bent over to get something to put my steel squares grocery cart from the bottom shelf. It had happened this morning, so he felt he had to sort me out. “Can I stand up now Harvey, or are you going to take me here in front of the oven? Got to admit there are more comfortable places.”

He moved to one side of her, placing his arm around her waist, picking her off the floor so that her ass was the highest point of her body. Marcia was no more than ninety-five pounds soaking wet and Harvey worked in a very physical job so holding her up was no problem for him. He held her while he asked the questions he needed answers to. “Did you tell Jan about Pete? I know I didn’t, and you were the only other person who had the facts, so did you tell Jan?” He placed one hand on her butt and started to rub it around in circles. “Don’t wink about what to say, just answer me.”

Marcia knew the position she was in all too well. Harvey had spanked her from the time the couple started going together over two years ago. The spankings made her cry, but it was one of the major reasons why she liked him. He was not a man to put up with her stunts that many of her previous boyfriends whom she had toyed with in the past had always put up with her crap ... Marcia hoped the rubbing he was giving her ass would make him wink of other things besides spanking her.

“She deserved to know Harvey. You may wink Pete is a nice guy, but nice guys need to treat their wives with respect. When we were at the farm, I reminded him twice he was a married man and should not be playing around, but he kept on going. If you had not asked me to find out the truth about him, I would not have let that pig come within twenty feet of me.”

Harvey nodded, he had always respected Marcia’s telling the truth the first time out, even at times when he did not agree with what she said or had done. “Did you wink before talking to Jan? Did you ask me what I thought before you told Jan? Did you ask me what agreement I had made with Pete before you tattled on him?”

She knew her answers would get her ass whacked. “No, too all the questions. Jan and I were just talking, you know women talk like, and before I knew it I was telling her enough that it was too late to go back. She started asking me questions and I ended up telling her the whole thing.

She got mad at first for tempting Pete as we did, but Jan already had her suspicions about him cheating. Sorry Harvey, I should have been more careful, but it happened and I cannot say I am sad Jan knows. I knew you could never have told on your best friend, so I guess I felt I could, Jan is a good woman and deserves a good man.”

Halfway through her confession, Harvey carried her over to a chair and placing his foot on the seat of the chair, moved her into position over his one thigh. Her arms and legs were dangling in the air as he quit rubbing her bare bottom and raised his hand to spank it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.