Teresa Scalia: Barbara and Michelle Once Again

by obo

Copyright© 2019 by obo

Erotica Sex Story: Roxanne manipulates Michelle and Barbara. Then Roxanne has some fun of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cat-Fighting   .

Roxanne Starr the redheaded strip club owner, in her continuing efforts to become a legitimate businessperson, had expanded her lingerie shop. Leaving the small Main Street storefront, she left the quaint shop behind and moved the business into a standalone building adjacent to a large shopping mall. With nearly quadruple the square footage in the new building, Roxanne’s lingerie venue could now rival even some of the larger retailers such as Victoria’s Secret. Many more displays, sample cases, and manikins filled the store. As well as double the number of dressing rooms. In the rear of the store there was a well-appointed employee lounge. Complete with sofas and easy chairs. Mindful of the ever-present shoplifters, Roxanne had installed a sophisticated security camera system. The monitors were in her office where she could easily keep track of things on the floor.

Perusing the inventory printouts on a late Wednesday afternoon, Roxanne took a break and looked up at the monitors just in time to see a most unexpected customer come through the door. Michelle Smithson had finished her workday as principal of the middle school and decided to check out the new womenswear store. Michelle had no clue that her former nemesis, Roxanne Starr, was the owner and proprietor. Smartly dressed in business attire, she was wearing a beige suit with white blouse, suntan colored stockings and brown heels. The skirt was at least 2 inches above the knee and sufficiently snug to leave no doubt of the voluptuousness of Michelle’s ass. She wore the coat portion of the suit unbuttoned which left no doubt to the bustiness of Ms. Smithson. In fact, it looked as though a few of the buttons of her blouse were straining to contain her chest. Michelle’s wavy, strawberry blonde hair was worn loosely just below her shoulders.

“Well, what do we have here?” Roxanne thought as she watched Michelle commence to browsing the store. Roxanne observed for a few minutes, switching from one camera to the other and using the remote to follow Michelle through the store. Not that she was concerned of Principal Smithson committing any pilfering, Roxanne just enjoyed watching her and reminiscing on their encounter some months past. Roxanne was so brazen; she even used the zoom function of one of the cameras to get a full-screen view of Michelle’s derrière. An admirer of the female form, Roxanne had fond memories of Michelle over her lap and giving that big butt some well-deserved spanks.

A good 10 minutes had passed, and Roxanne noticed on the video screen another of her former acquaintances entering the front door.

“Well hooray. Today must be my lucky day!” thought Roxanne as she observed the blonde suburban mother Barbara Anderson walk into the store. As Michelle had done, Barbara began casually browsing the merchandise. Of course, Barbara and Michelle did not notice each other given the large floor space of the store. Barbara was casually dressed in a powder blue T-shirt, knotted at the side and gray yoga pants. The yoga pants fit her more like a coat of paint than an article of clothing. Standing out were her very shapely legs and cute round bubble butt. And for the very observant, it could be noticed that there was the slightest hint of a VPL (visible panty line). Evidently today Barbara was not wearing a thong. The knot in the T-shirt supplied enough snugness to the fit that there was no doubt Barbara had a very respectable pair of breasts under that powder blue fabric. On her feet were a pair of white sneakers and her blonde hair was held back in a simple ponytail. Once again Roxanne began reminiscing. Her thoughts went back to the boxing ring when she stripped Barbara and aided Kathy Benson in Barbara’s debasement and punishment. Roxanne chuckled to herself at the memory.

Continuing her covert surveillance, Roxanne watched both women as they casually strolled through the store. After a couple minutes Roxanne observed that Michelle had frozen in her tracks and was staring in one direction. It was obvious Michelle had spotted Barbara. This went on for a couple minutes with Barbara none the wiser that she was being eyeballed by Michelle.

“You know, I might be able to have a little fun with this.” Roxanne schemed.

Leaving her office, Roxanne went out onto the store floor cautiously avoiding being seen by either Michelle or Barbara. She stopped about 10 feet behind Michelle and paused to make some observations. Michelle was following Barbara’s movements like a bird dog on a hot scent. Roxanne noticed how Michelle would shift her weight from one foot to the other every couple seconds. Her hips swaying slightly, and it appeared her thighs were rubbing together. Roxanne instantly knew what was going on in Michelle’s mind and decided to kickstart some events. And Roxanne’s instincts were right on target.

Looking at the very fit blonde housewife, Michelle was recalling their history. “Oh, Mrs. Anderson. I’d love another crack at you, especially over my lap.” Michelle was also feeling a scratch she couldn’t itch, at least not in a public setting. The best she could do was rub her thighs together. Quietly walking up behind her, Roxanne placed her left hand on Michelle’s left shoulder and whispered into her ear. “Hello Principal Smithson. So nice of you to visit my store. I see you’ve taken an interest in a particular blonde over there in the brassiere section.”

Michelle flinched at the touch of Roxanne’s hand on her shoulder. She looked to her right to see who it was. That question was answered when Roxanne began speaking.

“I believe you two know each other. Some very inappropriate goings-on at a school meeting? And I heard that Mrs. Anderson, over there, applied some corporal punishment. And you were the recipient. Pity she got her hands on you before I did, but then again, we did have our time together on Main Street. And with half the town watching as well.”

Roxanne paused her narration for a moment to let Michelle absorb what she had been told and to gauge her reaction. Michelle did indeed recall her incident with Roxanne. Stripped of her dress in public and down to her bra and panties, Michelle then was forced to endure the humiliation of a bare bottom spanking courtesy of Roxanne. With most of the town witnessing it. Michelle also remembered how she felt being dominated by the statuesque redhead. A humbling experience for the haughty principal to be sure, but an experience that uncovered some suppressed urges. Secretly Michelle had wished that her time with Roxanne had not ended with just a spanking. Just as she had wanted more from her time with Barbara. Which of course was not possible given the public setting of the Hoedown.

Roxanne then continued. “Maria gave me a full report on how you and Mrs. Anderson had a go at the Hoedown. As I understand it you certainly got the best of her and I think you both got some enjoyment out of it.”

Michelle was speechless and did not respond to Roxanne’s comments. Her mind was racing back to that time when Roxanne gave her a public spanking. And there was more than a little truth in the fact that when Michelle punished Barbara, Michelle was getting turned on.

“What are you getting at?” hissed Michelle. “What went on between that pushy blonde and I is none of your business.” Michelle was struggling to keep her voice in a whisper. Roxanne had hit some buttons. The main one being Michelle’s repressed thoughts concerning Barbara Anderson.

“Well my dear, although she’ll never admit to it, we both know that Mrs. Anderson longs to be dominated by a strong woman. And unless I miss my guess, there’s some smoldering unfinished business concerning that blonde within you. I’m just offering to give you a hand so to speak.”

With that Roxanne rested her right hand on Michelle’s waist. She slowly dropped her hand and worked it under the tail of Michelle’s suit coat. Finding her target of opportunity, Roxanne gave Michelle’s round butt cheek a firm squeeze.

Michelle jumped at Roxanne’s caress and quickly turned to face her directly. Already somewhat aroused, Roxanne’s suggestions fed the fire. Now that she was facing her, Roxanne made a quick visual appraisal of the busty school administrator.

“Well I’d say I call this one correctly.” Roxanne thought to herself when she saw Michelle’s gumdrop nipples straining against her bra and blouse. “She is horny as hell for that blonde.”

“What’s in this for you?” Michelle questioned.

“Oh, maybe a little entertainment.” Roxanne said quite flippantly. “And I’d like to see the goody-goody blonde taken down a few pegs. The question is are you woman enough?” Roxanne knew few equals in manipulation and Michelle Smithson was falling for all her skills.

Michelle turned to look across the store at Barbara. She took in the sight of Barbara’s skintight yoga pants leaving nothing to the imagination and what was under that powder blue T-shirt. She also began to imagine what it would be like to have the fit blonde mother over her lap once again, bare bottom up, receiving sharp smacks from her. And after the spanking, Michelle imagined things could go further. Michelle was making a mental tally. She was balancing risk versus reward. And the more she thought about what could potentially take place, the more aroused she became. Her building arousal caused her impulses to overrule her good judgment. Michelle convinced herself to take Roxanne up on her offer and assistance.

Sighing deeply she turned to face Roxanne “All right” Michelle said with a degree of determination. “Here, in your shop?”

“Of course. You need to take advantage of this opportunity. Give me a couple minutes to clear out the store and then you go ahead and get things started dearie. And leave the rest to me. When the time comes for privacy, I’ll take care of everything.” Roxanne said with a slight grin.

There were only two other customers in the store and Roxanne subtly ushered them out the door giving them a fabricated tale of closing early for inventory. The three retail clerks, working that day, were delighted to be informed that they had the rest of the afternoon off with pay. True to her word, other than our three ladies, the store was empty. All the while Barbara was oblivious to what was being set up. She had moved from the brassiere displays to the panty area. Michelle circled her like a lioness stalking an antelope. All the while concealing herself from Barbara’s view. Barbara was looking over the panty display as Michelle stealthily came up behind her. Getting a good look at Barbara’s ass, Michelle saw the panty lines under Barbara’s yoga pants and decided to use that as an opening. Barbara had picked up a pair of bikini panties to examine.

“You know Mrs. Anderson, if you’re going to flaunt yourself in these overly tight stretch pants the least you could do is check yourself before leaving the house. Visible panty lines, really how tacky.” Michelle taunted.

Barbara dropped the panties onto the table at the sound of Michelle’s voice, knowing exactly who was speaking. She turned to face Michelle and as she did she lightly brushed her bottom with her right hand. Her fingers did detect the raised hem of her panties under her pants.

“Principal Smithson, I don’t think my choice of attire is any of your business.” Barbara countered.

“Perhaps not, but I couldn’t help myself. And that T-shirt you’re wearing knotted at the waist. Are you trying to look like a teenager? Maybe you’re trying to snag one of your son’s friends?” Michelle answered with another insult.

“Don’t be ridiculous. I don’t know what your problem is but I’m not listening to anymore of your cheap insults. And if I were you I wouldn’t talk too much. As I recall most of the middle school football team has seen you in your underwear.”

“And most of the town saw your oil covered bottom paddled by a stripper, of all people. Which reminds me Barbara, what really went on that day on the beach when Teresa and I surprised you? Those two girls were leaving on the jet skis and you appeared to be adjusting your bikini bottoms. And I also recall your ass was quite red and it wasn’t from the sun.”

Barbara didn’t have a quick come back for Michelle’s latest taunt. Her reference to that day on the beach when Barbara had her intense interlude with Jenna gave her pause. Barbara had endured a spanking from Kathy Benson with Jenna Myers assisting but also being sympathetic to the blonde spankee. And afterwards a torrid lovemaking session with the caramel skinned dancer.

“Although I wasn’t there, I’ve been told you showed some serious arousal when that stripper was tanning your bottom. Do you two have a history, Barb?” Michelle continued her taunting.

Barbara bit her lip in anxiety. Not because Michelle’s comments were particularly vehement, but because they were accurate. Barbara scanned the store to see if there were other customers, or more importantly, did Michelle have someone there to help her. Seeing no one else in the store and feeling vulnerable, Barbara made the decision to mount a strategic retreat.

“I’m not listening anymore of this. Goodbye.” Barbara said with finality. She then turned to walk to the exit of the store.

“Not just yet Mrs. Anderson.” Michelle said as she quickly snatched a grip on the knot of Barbara’s T-shirt, halting Barbara’s forward progress, Michelle pulled her back towards her. Stumbling backwards towards Michelle, Barbara turned to face her. “What do you think you’re doing! Let go of me.” Barbara grabbed Michelle’s wrist and tried to get free. Michelle was determined to maintain her hold and Barbara was having no success in breaking it. Barbara began forcefully backing away. Michelle saw an opportunity in this. Her right hand grasping Barbara’s T-shirt, Michelle put her left hand behind Barbara’s head and grabbed her ponytail. Barbara took her free hand and grabbed Michelle’s other wrist. Barbara found herself looking at the floor bent at the waist. Now that she had Barbara in position, Michelle completed her plan. Pulling backward on the knot, Barbara’s T-shirt quickly peeled off over her head and shoulders and down her arms. Feeling her exposure Barbara released Michelle’s wrists. With a bit of a flourish, Michelle yanked the T-shirt completely off and tossed it over her shoulder. Barbara stumbled back a few steps and looked down at herself. Her very perky rack, enclosed in a pink lace bra, was on display. At first Barbara tried to cover herself. Then she had to endure another verbal jab from Michelle.

“Ooopsy daisy Barbie. Did you lose something?” Michelle was not about to let an opportunity go by without tossing a verbal barb. But the sight of Barbara sans T-shirt was not lost on Ms. Smithson. The nicely filled out pink bra drew Michelle’s attention. However, she would not have long to enjoy the sight.

“Oh you bitch!” Barbara exclaimed and then charged at Michelle. Michelle thought she was ready, but Barbara made an unexpected move. Instead of trying to deliver slaps or grabbing a handful of hair, Barbara came in low wrapping her arms around Michelle’s waist. Barbara’s hands were busy looking for something to grip on Michelle’s clothing. Finding nothing but the smooth fabric of Michelle’s suit coat, both of Barbara’s hands traveled below Michelle’s waist and over her butt. Barbara made a couple of futile efforts at scratching the well-rounded cheeks of the principal. Realizing that Michelle’s clothing was protecting her from the scratches, Barbara moved her hands lower and discovered the hem of Michelle’s skirt. With a couple forceful tugs, Barbara yanked the tight skirt up and over Michelle’s big butt, all the way up to her waist. Quickly taking advantage, Barbara did her best to claw the exposed derrière. Michelle’s dark rose colored thong offered little protection.

“Ow, ow, God dammit!” Michelle screamed as Barbara went to work on her ass. Michelle knew she had to launch a quick counterattack. With Barbara bent over in front of her, Michelle spotted her objective. With a quick motion she slipped her right hand down the middle of Barbara’s bare back and plunged her hand down the back of her stretch pants. Michelle’s fingers quickly found the waistband of Barbara’s panties. Getting a good grip on the fabric, Michelle pulled back with all her strength. The panties stretched and stretched until the pink silk fabric and elastic waistband was nearly to the middle of Barbara’s back. Barbara screamed in pain as the wedgy dug into her nether regions. Michelle’s left hand joined her right gripping Barbara’s panties. Conceding to the painful wedgy, Barbara ceased the assault on Michelle’s ass and made a concerted effort to escape. Barbara stood straight up and was face to face with Michelle. Michelle kept her grip on Barbara’s panties continuing to apply the pressure and pulling Barbara chest to chest. Barbara had to take the offensive and went after Michelle’s blouse. With both hands occupied with Barbara’s panties, Michelle could do nothing to defend herself. Buttons flew through the air as Barbara ripped open Michelle’s white blouse. Michelle’s matching rose colored lace bra made its debut. With Michelle’s blouse open, Barbara went after the principal’s bra with intentions of revealing what that bra was containing. Her hands slipped under the blouse and cupped each lace covered breast. Fingertips frantically searching for the edge of the bra cup. Michelle was not about to let Barbara get the advantage. She released the wedgy and made a grab for Barbara’s ponytail. Securing Barbara’s hair in a firm grasp, Michelle yanked Barbara’s head back. Barbara’s hands swiftly departed Michelle’s boobs and grabbed her wrists trying to relieve the pressure on her hair.

Meanwhile, while the middle school principal and the soccer mom were engaged in their battle, Roxanne had been busy. First off she made sure that her security system was recording HD video, complete with sound, of all that was going on. Then she went to the front of the store and unlocked the entrance. A nearby women’s apparel store was having a sidewalk sale. Roxanne casually walked over to the outdoor displays and subtly announced that the middle school principal and a well-known local mother were having a dustup in her store. The history of these two women was well-known and some of the ladies at the sidewalk sale were witnesses to Roxanne and Barbara’s past encounters.

“Oh I’m not gonna miss this.” One woman said to another. “Come on let’s go!”

Word spread rapidly through the crowd and at least 20 of the shoppers followed Roxanne over to the lingerie shop. Roxanne cautioned all the ladies to be quiet so as not to disturb the combatants. She then let the group enter. The ladies were treated to the sight of Roxanne, whose skirt was pulled up to her waist exposing her rose lace thong and suntan colored pull-up stockings. Her suit coat was pulled back and her blouse was wide open. Roxanne’s expansive bust, contained in a matching rose lace bra, was fully visible. She had both hands on Barbara’s ponytail. Barbara’s hands were busily engaged holding onto Michelle’s wrists and trying to relieve the pull on her hair. Stripped to the waist, Barbara’s pink bra and matching panties were seen. Her panties, of course were at an unnatural position. This did not go unnoticed by the spectators.

One woman commented to her companion with a chuckle “Well my goodness! It seems Barbara Anderson has taken 80s style high waisted panties to new heights.” The other ladies who were in close proximity laughed in agreement. It didn’t take long for the cell phones to appear with personal still photos and video recorded for posterity.

As their struggles continued, the girls were circling in their position. The crowd was afforded a view of Michelle’s exposed derrière.

“Oh my God Becky, look at her butt!” One woman could be heard to say to her friend.

“It’s so big.” Becky replied. “And it looks like it’s all scratched up.”

The two combatants tussled back and forth, neither gaining an advantage. It was surprising that Michelle could maintain such good footing given that she was wearing heels and that Barbara had excellent traction with her sneakers. Barbara made a strategic move. Rather than pulling back against Michelle’s grip on her hair, Barbara suddenly reversed field and pushed forward against her opponent. Michelle was caught off-guard and off balance and began tottering in reverse. The engaged pair stumbled about 10 feet until they were stopped by a low counter. Michelle struck the countertop with the back of her thighs, just below her butt. The momentum caused Michelle to fall back on the countertop, legs apart and straight with her feet pointing skyward. Barbara had no choice but to follow Michelle onto the counter. Flat on her back and refusing to relinquish her hold on Barbara, Michelle was in a situation with Barbara lying on top of her. Michelle bent her knees and dropped her feet to the countertop. To the casual observer it would look as though these two women were having sex in the missionary position. The pair rolled precariously back and forth. And it looked as though they may take a fall to the floor. With her legs positioned at Barbara sides, Michelle tried to gain an advantage with kicks. Finding that ineffective, she tried digging into Barbara with the heels of her shoes. After three or four attempts at scratching Barbara’s hips with her heels, Michelle felt the heel of her right shoe catch on something. Thinking this could be an advantage Michelle began pushing with her right leg as hard as she could. At the same moment, Barbara felt a force pulling on her stretch pants. What had happened was that, purely by accident, Michelle had got her heel under the waist band of Barbara’s pants. After three or four powerful leg extensions by Michelle, Barbara’s pants were heading south. She could feel the waistband slipping over her hips. To try and save some of her modesty, Barbara released Michelle’s wrists and made a grab to hold up her pants. Michelle took advantage of this and pushed Barbara off of her. Simultaneously, both women moved to a standing position Unfortunately for Barbara, Michelle’s heel remained inside her stretch pants. As Michelle’s feet reached the floor, so did Barbara’s stretch pants. Barbara was now reduced to her pink bra and her overstretched pink panties. The satin panties looked to be uncomfortably lodged in Barbara’s crotch. Deciding to kick things up a notch, Michelle released Barbara’s ponytail. Winding up, she gave Barbara a resounding slap on the left cheek. Barbara reeled backward stunned by the slap. Her stretch pants crumpled at her ankles and Michelle anchoring them prevented Barbara from moving her feet to maintain balance. Barbara waved her arms to try and stay upright to no avail. She fell backward landing on her bottom first and then her back.

“Looks like Mrs. Anderson is going to lose more than her pants.” The onlookers were now postulating on a possible victor in this contest.

Seizing the advantage of a stunned Barbara, Michelle swiftly grabbed the stretch pants and yanked them completely off and over Barbara’s shoes. She then roughly pulled Barbara to her feet by the hair. At this moment Roxanne stepped out from a rear door and made an announcement.

“Thank you all, ladies. The show is over for now. Please see yourselves out. Thank you again.”

Michelle, realizing for the first time there were spectators in the store look towards Roxanne.

“I thought you cleared the store.” Michelle said vehemently. “What are those other women doing in here? And who said anything about this being over?”

“Honey this was just round one. I told you I’d give you some privacy when you needed it and I think we’re about to that point.” replied Roxanne.

Barbara cleared her head and was aware of what was being said. She also gave up trying to break Michelle’s grip on her ponytail. Instead she used her hands to rearrange her panties to more usual position.

“What do you mean end of round one” asked Barbara? “Let go of me. I want to get out of here.”

“Oh no, not yet Barbie. We still have a couple of things to finish up.” said Michele.

Now Barbara’s mind began racing. “Finish up? Oh God, she’s going to spank me again. Please not that.”

Barbara was not so much in dread of the pain a spanking would cause. She was fearful of the urges that said spanking would bring forth in her.

“Bring Mrs. Anderson back here.” Roxanne said as she walked to the rear of the store and opened the door. “I think you’ll find this room accommodating and there will be no interruptions.”

Viewing the open door, Michelle led Barbara by the hair into the room. It was the break room and there was a large couch Michelle spotted which would suit her purposes.

“I’ll leave you ladies to your business” said Roxanne. “And Principal Smithson I must say you are a most fetching sight in your thong, hose, and heels.”

Now it was Michelle’s turn to feel some embarrassment as she had completely forgotten the position of her skirt. “Oh, oh my!” Michelle said in reaction. Releasing Barbara’s hair again she hurriedly pulled her skirt down with her left hand. Having a little difficulty getting the fabric to stretch over her round derrière.

Relieved at having her hair released Barbara tried to compose herself. Somewhat resigned to the fate that awaited her, Barbara had to make a comment about Michelle.

“Having trouble covering up that big butt of yours?” Barbara said sarcastically.

“You’re in no position to make wise cracks Mrs. Barbara Anderson. And speaking of positions I think it’s time you assumed one.” Michelle commanded.

Grabbing the convenient ponytail once again and leading her by the hair, Michelle forcefully led Barbara over to the right side of the well cushioned leather sofa. Michelle roughly pushed Barbara face first over the arm of the sofa. Legs slightly bent at the knees with her belly on the armrest and elbows on the seat portion of the sofa, Barbara’s derrière was most vulnerable. Now Barbara was beginning to have a serious crisis of conscience.

“She’s going to spank me I know it. And I’m gonna like it. I’m going to more than like it.” thought Barbara.

Michelle was beginning to have some different thoughts of her own. “I’ve got her right where I want her now. But good God when I look at that tush and those legs...”

Leaving the two ladies to their own devices, Roxanne repaired to her office. Flipping through the computer software, Roxanne brought up video from the 5 cameras in the break room. Yes, the control obsessed Ms. Starr had surveillance even in the break room. And she was about to get quite a show. Roxanne made sure that all the subsequent activities were recorded for posterity and possible leverage on the participants.

Michelle put her left hand on the small of Barbara’s back as a token symbol to maintain control. She was quite sure that Barbara was done resisting. And she was quite correct. Sliding the fingers of her right hand under the waistband, Michelle began lowering Barbara’s panties. Barbara sighed loudly but did not move. Michelle slipped the panties down to Barbara’s upper thighs and paused. She wanted to savor the moment. Michelle gazed at the roundness of Barbara’s derrière and the wonderful tan lines. Barbara’s well tanned back and upper thighs framed the creamy white flawless skin of Barbara’s derrière. Now using both hands, Michelle dropped the panties below Barbara’s knees and left them crumpled around her ankles. Returning her left hand to the small of Barbara’s back, Michelle leaned over the prostate housewife and whispered in her ear.

“Shall we get started Mrs. Anderson?”

Michelle’s right hand traveled lightly over the hemisphere of Barbara’s right butt cheek. Giving a light caress here and there. Her hand traveled over the cheek to Barbara’s upper thigh and then crossed over to her left thigh. Michelle’s hand traveled up and paused at the gluteal fold to give that area a slight jiggle. Again, Barbara sighed loudly. Michelle looked at the whiteness of her target and look forward to the change in skin tone she was about to initiate. Michelle gave each of Barbara’s butt cheeks a sharp spank.

“No, no, it’s beginning.” Barbara thought as she felt the heat on her ass.

Michelle delivered two more spanks and then stopped. She took time to rub the affected area and give it soft caresses. Then she delivered more spanks interrupted by more caresses. The effect on Barbara was profound.

“What is she doing to me? She spanks me and then rubs my bottom. Oh Lord she’s getting me so hot!”

Barbara’s mind was spinning and her desires were beginning to rage. She began to moan and changed her posture. Barbara straightened her legs, pushed her butt up, and arched her back. She looked back at Michelle with dewy eyes. Michelle continued her alternating technique. Michelle was beginning to smolder as well as she watched Barbara’s cute derrière turn cherry red.

“She’s totally giving into me. This is so much better than the last time. Her butt is so perfect and feels so good. And I have to admit I’m getting really horny.” Michelle honestly admitted to herself.

Michelle gave Barbara a final smack, putting as much force as she could into the blow.

As she watched the video feed from the break room, Roxanne was beginning to experience some stirrings of her own. Ever since the Main Street encounter Roxanne had some unfulfilled desires concerning Principal Michelle Smithson.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.