Hippie Girl or Punk Girl? - Cover

Hippie Girl or Punk Girl?

by elevated_subways

Copyright© 2020 by elevated_subways

Coming of Age Sex Story: At Bible camp and later at home, a young girl finds out an interesting fact about bare-bottom spankings.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Masturbation   Squirting   .

Junie Emory couldn’t decide if she was a hippie girl or a punk girl, so she tried both. During the summer of 1980, she was a seventeen-year-old freshman at the City College of New York. That January, she got out of her high school in Manhattan six months early and started her university studies. Once there, she quickly got an older boyfriend and lost her virginity.

Hippies were an anachronism by 1980, but for Junie it was mostly a matter of style, not substance. At her final time at Bible camp that summer, many of the girls thought of themselves as little hippies. Except, Junie wasn’t so little. Her height was about five-foot-eight, and her body was heavyset. But if one liked girls with big round asses, and her boyfriend Paul did, then she was the right girl to go to.

The camp was just outside Bellefontaine, Ohio, and Junie had been going there since she was fourteen. She had mostly given up her religious beliefs at least a year earlier, but she went to camp one last time in 1980 for social reasons. Actually, one of her motives for joining The Source in the first place was because she needed new friends. She discovered something about herself during that final summer.

Doctor Mahler had founded The Source of God’s Eternal Love in 1966. It had some aspects of being a cult, but young people flocked to it in an attempt to give some meaning to their lives. The post-counter-culture world of the late 1970s was not an easy time to be young. Some of the converts were trying to overcome drug habits, but a few slipped back into their old ways. A few of them drove as far as Columbus to buy weed and even hallucinogenics.

Mahler noted that many of the girls at the camp that year went for a neo-hippie style. They often wore skirts of varying lengths, but they also often went without both bras and panties, and even footgear, much of the time. He tried to gain some control over it, but he couldn’t just ask girls to lift their skirts for an examination. He did call them out on their lack of bras if he could see enough through their blouses.

Junie’s breasts were big enough that it was obvious when she was going bra-less. If Dr. Mahler chided her for it, she would pretend to be remorseful. Then she would simply disregard his demands to get her tits properly supported.

Without her boyfriend around, Junie felt lonely and horny, and she fell in with a little dark-blonde girl named Francine, or just Franny. This other girl was from northern New Jersey, and she liked talking to her new friend about her experiences visiting New York City.

Dr. Mahler certainly didn’t approve of any unmarried sexuality, and that went double for lesbianism. Some of the young people at the camp simply ignored him and fucked whomever they could get.

One day Junie and Franny were indulging in some outdoor lovemaking. They had been assigned to the vegetable garden, and after their chores they went over to a grassy place behind some bushes. Both of them had their neo-hippie garb of skirts, sleeveless blouses, and a lack of any kind of underwear. They also had no shoes on; their feet were dirty from their work in the garden. Both of them had put their steel-rimmed glasses aside because those were a hindrance.

They sixty-nined each other. Franny was the much lighter girl, so she was on top. They licked each other’s cunts, but Junie was soon distracted by her pleasure and, by unspoken mutual agreement, she went first. For a while, she held her lover’s hips and fingered the other’s girl’s pussy.

Then Junie was completely involved with the lovely feeling of Franny’s mouth on her vulva and clitoris. When her orgasm approached, she put her legs up and out about as far as they would go. Her climax, as usual, was noisy and uninhibited. Then she concentrated on getting Franny off with her mouth and fingers.

They were relaxing in that position about a minute after Franny’s orgasm when Dr. Mahler caught them. He had come over because he was wondering why they had gone beyond their allotted time tending to the garden.

Junie saw him first and said, “Oh my God!”

“Oh my God, indeed. So have you been enjoying your mutual cunnilingus?” He usually used the most formal words possible for sexual matters. The two girls jumped up, but they knew they had been caught – they had no plausible deniability.

Dr. Mahler said, “So I assume you two know what’s going to happen to you?”

Both of them were aware of his practices. Naughty girls got a hand-spanking on their bare rear-ends. Boys who had transgressed would have to lower their pants and get an enthusiastic application of the belt to their exposed asses.

He then said, “Also, both of you are lacking any drawers, plus no bras to boot. You know what I’ve already said about that.”

Neither girl knew what to say, so he just beckoned to them, “All right, to the woodshed for the both of you.” He could have just taken them to his office, but the symbolism of the woodshed appealed to him.

In the shed, he first took Franny over this knee, lifted up her short gray and white skirt, and began a vigorous spanking on her backside. Her bottom was slender but pale, and it soon went from white to pink to red under his relentless blows. He commented again on her lack of underpants, “You bad girls don’t wear your drawers around here. That’s got to stop.”

After several minutes of his intense spanking of her, he was done with Franny. While Franny held her skirt up for corner time, Junie went over his lap next. “You’re another one without your drawers.”

Junie’s behind was also pale, but it was wide and very round. With her longer denim skirt up around her waist, she prepared for the punishment to come. It had been a while since she had been spanked at home, and she knew it would hurt.

Initially, it did hurt a lot, and she winced, wriggled, and groaned with the intense beating she was getting. Dr. Mahler didn’t believe in warm-ups. He started off with lifting his arm as high as possible, and bringing it down firmly on her rear-end. Franny was standing a few feet away, and she dared glance at her friend’s ordeal.

Mahler said, “Junie, you’ve been coming here for years, and I’m really disappointed in you. In anything, you are becoming naughtier with each passing year.”

Junie soon began to notice some unexpected changes in her body. The heat from her backside began to move into her genitals, making them tingle. Also, the slap of Mahler’s hand directly stimulated her exposed pussy.

Maybe he didn’t want to believe his own senses, but Dr. Mahler could see and hear the evidence of her arousal but he did nothing to stop it. He just continued whacking her on her bare backside. At first, he saw the fluid glistening on her pussy. Then a thicker, whitish stuff started coming out, and it dripped down from her crotch. The lips of her vulva became loose and red, and her vagina gaped open.

Her voice went from gasps of pain to moans of pleasure. Her hips moved in time to his blows, and she raised her behind to meet his hand coming down. She thought, my Lord, I didn’t realize how much I would like this. Then, I can’t believe it, I’m going to climax right here on his lap. Maybe I should attempt to hide it.

However, she couldn’t hide it. Her orgasm, when it came, was intense. She cried out loudly and frantically slammed her pelvis into his lap. At the peak moment, a little squirt came out of her vagina. Then she relaxed and her head dropped down as she breathed heavily.

He gave her a few moments to get herself together, and then he said, “All right, young lady; get up and stand next to your little friend.” She was a bit wobbly getting up. As she lifted her skirt, he said, “I’m wondering if perhaps you enjoyed that a little more than you should have.”

“I don’t know sir; I’m not sure what happened.”

“You know what happened. So many of you girls out here are little sluts, although you’re not so little. Never mind, God will judge you in the long run. I’m just his servant for the moment.”

When they were standing side-by-side, he looked at the behinds of the two girls. “One thing, I really did a thorough job on you two. You’re both red from top to bottom, and from side to side. I even got you on the backs of your thighs.”


About a year later Junie would read about some of the physiological reasons for her reactions to punishment. For some women, the spanking would bring a rush of blood into their hindquarters. That, in turn, would result in a stimulation and arousal of their genitals that in effect was a sexual response. There was the additional impact of the spanker’s hand or implement against the exposed vulva.

There was also the psychological excitement of submitting to a dominant man. When Junie read all of this is a work of psychology, she thought, so that’s what is going on. By then she knew that the punishment alone could bring her to a climax, although a finger-fuck was often necessary to finish her off.

By that time she had also discovered the joys of being a dominant woman. Her first experiment with that would be with her boyfriend in the fall of 1980, and he loved it.

When she read the book, she deduced that the reactions from men were somewhat analogous to those of women. The same boyfriend was still with her then, and she thought, yes, he has feelings of guilt, including sexual shame, and he wants Big Mama to beat it out of him. Plus, there was the mirrored example that his battered ass was directly connected to his genitals. She thought, let’s face it, the buttocks are an erogenous zone, and all of these pretexts for discipline on them are just that, pretexts.

She would really have to paddle or whip him hard for him not to get an erection. Afterwards, he’d reward her dominatrix performance with a satisfying fuck.

There was another aspect that she had noted, especially when Paul started inflicting his own discipline on her in the fall of 1980. It was interesting to remove or lower one’s clothing and have a man gaze at one’s private parts. That was less true when her uncle involved. In that case, the purely physical effects of the impacts were enough.


In September, 1980, after coming home from camp, Junie got into trouble when her uncle caught her on her knees, giving a blowjob to her boyfriend Paul.

Her Uncle Roy was the superintendent of several apartment buildings in Manhattan, and Junie lived with him and her aunt. The scene of her indiscretion was in the basement of an old five-story walkup down the street from the family apartment. Her uncle had his workshop down there, as well as his model train layout. This little kerfuffle in her life occurred just after Labor Day.

Roy’s late brother Eddie was nearly forty when his second child, June, was born in 1962. By the early 1970s, both Eddie and his wife had passed due to illnesses, and Roy and Aunt Norma had taken Junie into their home.

As young men, both brothers had served in the military during World War II. Roy was in the Army where he fought in Italy, and his brother Eddie was in the Navy aboard the battleship USS Pennsylvania in the Pacific theater

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.