Rigor Mortis - Cover

Rigor Mortis

Copyright© 2019 by Mickey Malone

Chapter 18

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is a story about New York City. Crime-infested home to seven million people. Cops are the only thing keeping the innocent safe from those with evil in their minds and no conscience about how they treat others.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Crime   Rough   White Male   Oriental Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Prostitution   Revenge   Violence  

The shock of the gangland style assassinations of the cops sort of turned the city on its ear and a sense of fear and shame could be an indicator of better days ahead.

The pushback from the general public was well covered by the fickle media which suddenly pivoted from blaming the cops for everything from blackouts to enforcement of collecting the fares on the mass transit system to praising them for reach-outs to the local populace using things like the Police Athletic League to win the hearts and minds of younger residents.

There was a bitter taste in my mouth about this far too late to matter change in the press attitude to law enforcement in my mind. Still, it was a lot better than the recent wave of intense hatred of cops that permeated the street violence all around us.

It was no longer fashionable to call cops, “pigs” or to accuse a cop of police brutality just for merely arresting a bad guy on the street and putting him or her into the back off the police car. There was always that ten percent that would never find anything good to say about a cop and the ten percent that thought they walked on water, but the vast majority of Americans always harbored a benign acceptance of all law enforcement as a tool to maintain order in all areas of society.

Better late than never, things began to turn positive in favor of the cops on the beat and tips about bad guys flowed into the system like never before. The old days of “deaf and dumb” had suddenly vanished and the criminals were hunkering down in their dark corners once again waiting for apathy to return after this reversal blew over.

Every now and then, something like this would happen inexplicably and society took a different direction than expected.

I have to admit to you, I still retained my cynical attitude toward human nature, but was happy to see a change on the streets of this category and magnitude. I didn’t know how long it would last, but at long last the sun was shining and I saw more smiles than frowns on my fellow New Yorker’s faces and it was truly enlightening.

Even my secretary Julie sensed the change in attitude and she forgot momentarily about her own personal problems. Of course, it was difficult for her to plan ahead not knowing when her military sweetheart was due to return from overseas. Sometimes, she was down in the dumps because there was no mail or contact from him. I told her that there were always periods in his assignment that made it difficult to write or to tell her what was going on because of logistics. I kind of got the impression that was not what she wanted to hear but gave me the signal that she was in the mood for a humping when she flashed me a provocative smile and lifted her skirt up before bending over the desk. I always made certain the door to the office was locked at those special times because the last thing I wanted was for a prospective client to enter and see us fornicating like Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. I knew we were going to have to get a new position sooner rather than later due to her increasing girth around her middle with her fast developing baby bump acquired from choosing lust over practicing safe sex at all times.

I couldn’t help but notice that her pregnancy had led her into having memorable orgasms of late and she was often reduced to tears by her joyful emotions as I came into her from behind after lengthy sessions of spirited pounding into her delicious flanks.

Her level of sexual hunger was at a peak of great magnitude now and she kept me fully drained to a degree that I had not experienced since my days in college keeping the cheerleaders happy as a priority mission of my obtaining higher education.

My FBI partner Gloria was coming home so tired lately from her paper work at the office that she would beg off on doing it and I would be faced with satisfying her eighteen year old younger sister. Her teenaged sister Eve was determined to gain all the experience she could get from her older sister’s boyfriend and she had been a fast learner in all matters related to oral and anal pleasures as well.

Eve was blessed by being double jointed and she managed to get her legs behind her head at times watching me couple with her in her lower openings with a happy smile on her satisfied face. I had already shown her almost every trick that I knew and she was an avid student of every lesson I dished out. Lately, we did it right next to her sister who would snore through our sessions making us both laugh at her expression of blank relaxation.

I think that Gloria knew I was slipping it to her sister almost every night but she didn’t seem to care as long as I was ready to take care of business with her when she was in the mood for loving. The both of them were very close and I knew they were just using me as a comfortable live-in boy-toy to eliminate the need of going out and finding local talent for cock duty with all the dangers associated with such variety.

Lately, Eve had gotten into the habit of sitting on my face with her wetness on my tongue.

At such times, she was quite loud and she would cause her older sister to turn over in her sleep making us both concerned that she would wake up and object to our indecent behavior. Sometimes, she would turn around and demand I take care of her back door as well and I had to laugh at the sounds she made when I rimmed her bottom with my inquisitive tongue. I had never heard a teenaged girl use the language she used at such times and I wondered where she had acquired the words because when we had started our little experiment in three-way coupling, Eve had been a complete novice in the art of copulation and I had to show her how to grasp my cock the right way and educate her on the proper handling of a man’s balls for pleasure and not for pain.

Gloria had thoroughly enjoyed watching my tutoring and she even joined in in ways that are far too depraved to describe in this account.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.