Black List V: Ascension - Cover

Black List V: Ascension

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Samantha Roberts is still missing. The Goji under the control of a mysterious force known as the Sura are making their presence known. It's up to the TDF and its new recruits to team up with the Black List in a hope to bring down the danger that now looms over the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

In her apartment in Cheshire, England Natalya pulls her second in command, Roland, down to kiss her as they lie on top of the bed. Natalya’s fingers dig into his hair, holding him down. He reaches up to the top of her blouse and begins to undo one button at a time until the material flays open to reveal her luscious breasts and taut belly. He then pushes in and kisses her, deeper this time. Then his tongue goes deeper in and he begins to caress the skin above her breasts. As they break apart the kiss, his hand moves up to cup her breasts, fingers finding her nipple. Natalya’s bud goes rigid, responsive to his touch. He slides down and brings her breast up. His mouth lowers to her nipple and she draws in a breath as he pulls on it with his teeth.

She moans softly before pushing him up, away from her body. Then Natalya suddenly grabs his shirt with both hand and rips it apart, freeing it from his body. Beneath lays his massive, broad chest. The light glimmers off his tanned skin. There is always something about a human’s flesh that sends a ripple through her. It is something no Goji can mimic, no matter how hard they try. She pulls him back down onto her and their mouths lock once again. This time Natalya shoves her mouth muscle deep into Rolan’s mouth.

The man’s hand slips down to her hip. He feels around until his hand finds the zipper on the side of her skirt. He unzips it until the zipper stops. Then he pulls away from her embrace and grabs the sides of the skirt, pulling it. Her lithe body slithers out from the skirt and Rolan tosses it aside. His other hand slides to her upper thigh then down to her knee as he caresses her leg. He enjoys the feeling of her skin to the point that he wishes he had the chance to feel it more often. He then takes his hand and grazes her inner leg and up between her legs until he touches the top of her hairless mound. It slips down to touch wetness. Natalya hisses slightly. The feeling of his touch is pure ecstasy. He slides one finger over her pussy, spreading the folds apart. The wetness increases; the feeling excites Natalya even more.

Rolan steps back and removes what remains of his clothing before slipping back onto the bed. Natalya’s hand reaches out and grasps his erection. It feels hot and hard, pulsating slowly in her grip. That grip slackens when he shifts his hips and moves in to kiss on her neck. His lips work their way down her body until they reach her naval. He pauses briefly and then slips down, placing his tongue onto her snatch.

Opening it up slowly with his fingers, he slips in the tip of his tongue. Natalya bites her bottom lip and brings her legs up to bend them at the knees. Rolan presses his lips against her, pushing her open even more. He licks and sucks on the inside of her, right up to her clit. Her fingers dig into the bed sheets, her back arches into the air. Suddenly, Natalya feels her body pulse and the spray of juices splattering from her pussy. Rolan gratefully laps up her juices as they slow to a continuous drizzle.

Pulling back, the man slides back up her body and Natalya is surprised when his finger slips into her. He fingers her, hitting every sensitive part within her until, once again, her body reaches its breaking points and climaxes. Only then does Rolan pull his hand away to draw his body up over hers and slide his cock abruptly into her wet cunt. It sends shivers through her and Natalya has to reach in to kiss him. Rolan turns to short, gentle strokes. He carries it on for a few minutes before plunging into her more fully. Then he turns his short strokes into long, hard ones. Her tightness conforms to his cock, wrapping it tightly like her had did only moments before.

Reaching back behind his back, Natalya clutches it. She draws up her legs around his hips and pulls him in closer to hold him there. His steady pounding brings her to another orgasm and forces Rolan to erupt violently into her. Her fingers dig deep into his back while her insides contract against his invading prick, extending the length of his orgasm. The man pulls out and slips off the bed, followed by Natalya. She slides down in between his legs, grasping his erection. She gingerly kisses the head of it then dips her head to lick the underside.

She starts running her tongue along the full length. Rolan shudders from the feeling that it brings and prompts her to bring her tongue up around to the tip to slowly encircle it. He gasps and she stops to grin before clamping back down. His head slides in and she wraps her mouth muscle around it. She continues this for a couple of minutes before letting the remainder slip in until it hits the back of her throat. Natalya pulls back a little and swirls her tongue around. She pulls him out and looks up at the human—deep into his eyes and smiles—then she plunges his throbbing cock back into her mouth.

Slowly, she begins to suck. Steadily she increases speed. When Rolan’s body begins to tense, she works it harder until he cannot handle it anymore, and like an explosion, his cum shoots down to the back of her throat. She opens her mouth and accepts the second, and finally a third burst. Slowly her tongue darts out from between her lips and she moves it around her whole mouth taking in whatever amount of cum has slipped out. When she thinks she has it all, she goes back in and licks at the base of his cock, lapping up the wetness from her pussy, groaning the entire time.

The noise mixes with the brushing of her tongue. It makes his cock rise again. A smile returns to her face and she lets go of him, crawling back onto the bed and placing her ass high into his face. A coy grin splays across the man’s face and he follows her up onto the bed. Rolan grabs her ass cheeks and pulls them apart then plunges his prick deep into her tight hole. The new entry makes Natalya gasp and shudder with sensation. His climax comes much quicker this time and after only a couple of minutes, he fills her ass with cum. They collapse onto the bed and Roland pulls out, rolling onto his back. Natalya follows suit and rolls onto hers. She licks her lips, feeling the warm cum slowly trickle out of her backdoor.


“What have you summoned me for?” Typheryian asks the moment the doors part, revealing his menacing form to the crew of technicians.

My ... my lord...” the head technician stammers. “The facility in Siberia fell under attack and was destroyed a few hours ago.”

“And I am only learning of this now?” the Sura nearly screams. Anger fills every word as well as his eyes.

“We’ve only just received word, my lord,” the man explains. “The Russian government has moved in to take control of the situation, declaring it their investigation since it took place in their country.”

Typheryian ponders over the information for a moment then glares back at the man. “Had Magnus or Oriatis been notified of this?”

“No, my lord, I thought it best to notify you first.” The man is now visibly shaking and trembling with fear.

“Calm yourself,” the Sura orders. He turns and begins to pace the room. “This may actually work out in favor. At some point the world will get overly curious and they obviously have begun to investigate...” He stops to turn toward the man. “Has Natalya contacted us with any information about it?”

“Unconfirmed at this time,” another of the technicians answers when the first pauses for too long. “After the third summoning she reported an all clear, and that was the last time we heard from her.”

“Very well,” Typheryian says. “Synchronize the facility in the Sahara. I want it to be ready by tomorrow afternoon.”

“Yes, my lord.”


“I see you are not satisfied with just me,” Rythern says, appearing behind Natalya as she stands behind the counter of what serves as the apartment’s kitchen with only a large shirt draped over her body. Natalya remains bent over the counter, not bothering to turn around and acknowledge the young Sura. But a smile does cross her face. “Why do you play with humans? What have they got that your fellow kind doesn’t?” Rythern presses.

“Are you jealous?” Natalya says after a full thirty seconds of silence. She remains bent over the counter looking at the sleeping man in her bed.

She feels Rythern’s hands slide under the shirt and across her hips. “More like disappointed,” he says, pressing his body against hers. She feels the head of his cock pressing against her ass and for a moment she relaxes.

Then suddenly she spins around and changes the subject. “What are you here for?”

“At the moment?” he asks with a dubious grin. “I am here for you.”

“You’re always here for me, but it’s never for just a social visit.” She puts her finger against his chest and pushes him back.

“Nothing gets by you.”

“How else do I stay ahead of everyone?”

“Then you do not know about Siberia,” he guesses.

“I can take a guess,” she says turning to him and smiling. “Did something happen to the facility?”

“As a matter fact something did.” He chuckles lightly which gains a look of increased interest from her. “Someone infiltrated it, killed the Black Dragon guard and blew the place to hell.”

“Well,” she says, followed by a false sigh. “That’s just too bad.”

Rythern smiles at this. “You are truly an interesting creature. I could almost believe you have the ability to outsmart the Ternion ... almost.”

“My dear Rythern, I can outsmart anybody.”

“Even me?”

“Especially you.” Her answer comes with a smile and it draws the Sura in to her. She is pulled into him and she allows his hand to slip up underneath the shirt and slip up between her legs. He pauses and withdraws his hand and steps away. He looks up to Natalya and she has a large smile played across her face. She looks directly at him and nods.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.