Black List V: Ascension - Cover

Black List V: Ascension

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Samantha Roberts is still missing. The Goji under the control of a mysterious force known as the Sura are making their presence known. It's up to the TDF and its new recruits to team up with the Black List in a hope to bring down the danger that now looms over the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Jonathan and Melissa reach the facility just shortly after noon. The facility sits next to a large crater with its solar arrays spread out from it in an arc. The crater itself has a large satellite looking dish built into it. The two agents expected to see the place covered in snow or a sign that snow has fallen on it. Instead, the entire area and at least fifty feet around the facility doesn’t have any at all. In fact, compared to the rest of the land, it looks like a rain storm hit in just one place and only that particular area.

“Strange,” Melissa remarks upon seeing the facility for the first time.

“That it is,” Jonathan agrees.

“What do you think caused it?”

“If I were going to guess, the solar power running through the place.”

Melissa casts a look over the solar panels and the dish itself. After a moment of taking it all in, she finally says, “I can’t see the panel melting that much snow, if any. They have to at least have workers to keep the snow cleared off of them. Besides, what use is that big ass satellite dish for?”

“You know, I was thinking the same thing myself,” he muses. “If they’re collecting solar energy, what it is used for?”

“Communications?” Melissa takes a guess.

“This far out?” he counters. “It’s possible.”

“Have you been able to contact Grines?”

“I haven’t,” he answers solemnly. “I’ve gotten nothing but static. I’m actually surprised anything came through when he called us.”

“Well, if that is what that thing is used for, then we’ll use it,” she says, looking out at the large dish.

“Until then, we need to get some rest,” Jonathan suggests. “We sneak in just after dark.”

The agents work fast to settle in for some rest. They have three most important items. The first is a snow white cover to go over the snowmobile itself. Equipped with tiny cameras, it uses the surrounding area to further camouflage it from the air and the ground. The second and third are thermal sleeping bags that totally encloses the person lying in it, and finally a shovel. After digging a small ditch, the agents put their bags down and cover them with snow. Then they slip inside and close the bag up. The bags keep them warm and well-hidden while a small pump located within the bag keeps fresh air circulating in.

None of the equipment is meant to last for a very long time, just long enough to get someone through a few days of harsh arctic climate. They are not planning to need any of it for very long. After a few minutes of settling in, both agents drop into a light, cozy sleep.


“The chamber is set, my lord,” the technician says as Typheryian steps into the room. The creature nods to the man, but otherwise keeps walking to the far end of it.

The room is built as a circle. The majority of it encases in an arc with large windows. I gives any viewer a panoramic view of the ocean. In this case it is a view of the ocean full of ice. For many, the view would be remarkable and a thing of beauty, yet no one would choose to live here for any indefinite time. For Typheryian, the beauty is beyond words and when he has his way, they entire planet is going to share the same view.

The door suddenly opens, breaking his thoughts. He turn to see Samantha stroll into the room. She is wearing a simple garment that covers her breasts and one that drapes over her waist. The garments leave her belly and the majority of her legs exposed. What remains covered is easily seen through the thin, transparent material. “Ah,” he says smiling. “It is good of you to join us.”

She returns the smile, curving her lips up slowly. She takes in the room, looking around as if it was the first time she has been there. Once everything is taken in, she begins to walk toward Typheryian. She crosses the distance gracefully. Her hips sway alluringly the entire time. The heads of all the technicians turn to follow her until they catch the glare from the Sura. Quickly, they turn back to their stations and terminals, not daring to look up again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.