Black List V: Ascension - Cover

Black List V: Ascension

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Samantha Roberts is still missing. The Goji under the control of a mysterious force known as the Sura are making their presence known. It's up to the TDF and its new recruits to team up with the Black List in a hope to bring down the danger that now looms over the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Three months ago...

The woman lies on the bed, slowly coming out of a deep, dreamless sleep. She blinks her eyes open and then just as quickly slams them closed to ward off the stinging light. She gives it a few moments and tries to collect her thoughts and remember eh last thing she can or even how she got here, but nothing comes.

Bracing herself, she throws her eyes open and the light stabs through them. Her mind is suddenly flooded with images and pain. She stands in some kind of cavern. Sounds of fighting and gunfire echo in the background. Her attention is snagged by a woman running toward a man with one arm hanging limp at her side. She throws her one good arm around the man then something in the background. She cannot quite see what it is, explodes and engulfs the two. Pain rips through the woman and suddenly she is sharing the same pain.

She screams, sitting straight up in the bed and just as sudden as the pain comes on it is gone. The cavern is gone, replaced by a room. The first thing she sees is a large window with beautifully pulled back, see-through curtains that allow the bright light to flow into the room. Looking around she sees that the room is expensively decorated. Tasteful arts hang on the walls. The dressers and armoire is well built with elegant looking wood, matched by hand woven carpets. Her first thoughts draw away from the vision as she begins to wonder where she is and how she got here. Her mind returns with nothing. She searches for answers, even for her own name, but nothing is there—nothing, except for the vision.

Yet, she doesn’t recognize the place of the people. And the explosion seems to have affected her as was as the two in the vision. Panic fills her instantly. Her hands go to her body to feel if it is still there, followed by her eyes. The single sheet that has covered her body has now fallen to the waist. She looks down to see two well-formed breasts. Her skin is tanned a beautiful bronze. She holds a hand out in front of her, examining it. That hand is smooth and slender with fingers ending in well-manicured fingernails.

Any thoughts she has are interrupted by a sudden knock at the door. The woman drops her hand down and peers at it just as it creases open. Quickly she looks around for something within reach that she can possibly use as a weapon should she need it. But there is nothing. Her head whips back around just as the door swings open and a tall man dressed in a very expensive looking tailored suit walks in. The man has dark, short hair. He wears a goatee with pearl white teeth behind it as he smiles warmly at her upon his entry. The woman stares at the man, not bothering to cover herself. She feels that there is no point in doing so, as it does not really seem to matter.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.