Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed - Cover

Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Naughty Fertile Edits

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Naughty Fertile Edits - Steve has defeated his enemy and is in control of more editing power than ever. What will he do with the temptation of power?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Notes: Thanks to WRC264 for beta reading this!

Steve Davies

The beeping of my phone drew me out of sleep. I blinked my eyes as I sat up in bed, two figures on either side of me. My daughter Sam clung to my right side, her lithe body pressed against me, small breasts rising and falling against my flesh. Linda lay with her supple back facing me, the soft curve of her rump pressing against my hip.

I blinked my eyes and glanced at the clock. Midnight.

I shook my head. That must be my editing app letting me know I had new uses. Twelve now. It felt like so many after using only three a day for weeks. Twelve. I’d need six of those to edit Rainier today, but that left me six others to play with. I wanted to hold off on editing the town. I wanted to speak to my family. I’d come clean with James and Sam, and when I saw Becky at church in about nine hours, I’d let her know.

Sam squeezed tight to me. I had made a promise to her. She wanted to keep that sexy body while being continuously bred. I wasn’t one to think a woman should be barefoot and pregnant, but it was her choice. If she wanted to do it, how could I say no?

I reached over Sam to grab my phone. She mewled in her sleep, her right thigh sliding over my left. I smiled as I picked up my phone from beside my wife’s. I swiped the screen. It didn’t make a sound. I had put it on silence, I hated the constant beeping of notifications. The blue screen bathed my face. I winced against the sudden brightness and blinked my eyes until they adjusted.

Then I opened the app.

Two figures appeared at the foot of my bed, my two angels. They were always lurking around me, only able to be seen when I had the app open, but they couldn’t interact with anything unless I paused time. And I had to do that to edit.

I switched to editing mode.

“Mmm, what are you up to?” asked Anael.

“Do you need our guidance?” asked Jophiel, her tone refined and thoughtful.

“Just editing my daughter. And probably a few others.” I shifted to get comfortable as I opened Sam’s profile.

Sam Davies (Previously Edited by Player One) Physical Mental Spiritual

My daughter appeared naked on the screen, looking almost like a character creation screen in one of those video games Sam or James played. Her breasts were small and delicious, her arms at her side, her pussy shaved and tight. Red hair fell short about her cute and mischievous face.

Any changes I made would appear here.

I navigated through the menu, opening the Physical Menu and then the Skin Sub-Menu.

Skin Melanin Level Blemishes Body Hair

I studied the options and hit the Blemish Sub-Menu.

Blemishes Scars Moles Wrinkles

I didn’t normally get into this area of the menu. I clicked on Wrinkles Sub-Menu and studied the options it. Listed were not only the few wrinkles my fourteen-year-old daughter currently had, found at the joints in the arms and legs mostly, but where she would form more wrinkles in the future. Crows feet. Worry lines. Stretch marks. It was time to fix that.

My daughter would never get stretch marks from pregnancy. Her skin would be fair and beautiful.

“He’s getting hard,” Anael whispered.

“I can see that,” Jophiel answered, her voice tight.

“Is it getting you wet like me?”

I ignored their whispering as I backed out to the Physical Menu and clicked on the Torso Sub-Menu.

Torso Muscle Tone Fat Deposits Nipples Breasts Bellybutton Organs

I selected the Nipple Sub-Menu.

Nipples Areola Size Nipple Size Sensitivity

I went to work, locking in her nipple size and areola size so they wouldn’t grow with her pregnancy. My daughter wanted to maintain her figure, and I would ensure that then ... I couldn’t help myself. I increased the sensitivity of her nipples. Not much, just upping it a smidge so she could enjoy herself more.

Next, her breasts.

Breasts Size Shape Tone Lactation

I modified her cute tits so they would always be perky and small. They wouldn’t grow larger with her pregnancy. I smiled at seeing the Lactation option. I clicked it and found a slider that ran from no milk to an abundance. That was interesting. Sam had no milk right now, but that would change. I didn’t see the need to do make her lactate now, but it was an interesting fact.

I backed out to the man Physical Menu again, working fast. I scanned down and found the Groin Sub-Menu.

Groin Vagina Clitoris Ovaries Pubic Hair Hips

I tapped the screen on her Vagina Sub-Menu.

Vagina Labia size Sensitive Depth Tightness Cervical Mucus

I went to work ensuring she stayed tight after her pregnancy, keeping her labia that nice tight look, fresh and virginal, and increased the flow of her cervical mucus. I grimaced at that. Pussy juices, sweet cream, or feminine passion sounded so much better than the clinical term. Lastly, I gave her a bit more sensitivity.

She’d have great orgasms.

I sighed. There were so many options. It was easy to miss something. I wished I’d given my wife this, though she had plenty of sensation.

“My Lord?” Jophiel asked as I mulled that over. I had all the things I promised to do for Sam, but was there anything else? Anything I was missing?

“Yes,” I asked absently, backing out to the main menu and looking at the three main options: Physical, Mental, and Spiritual.

“May I ride your cock, my Lord?” Jophiel asked, her voice tight. The angel sounded embarrassed and yet ... There was a catch in her voice that drew my attention.

I glanced at the busty angel. My eyes had adjusted to the light from my phone. I could see the angel’s large breasts swaying as she knelt on the foot of the bed. Beside her, Anael was lounging, the petite angel looking wicked.

“Sure,” I said. I hadn’t edited Sam, so I could think about any other changes. Maybe something would come to me while I was enjoying Jophiel. A way to make my daughter special.

“Go on,” Anael said, pushing her forward. “You can do it.”

Jophiel crawled forward, her large breasts swayed and jiggled with her every movement. Her black hair fell about her face, her topaz eyes glowing in my phone’s screen. I set it to the side, my dick swelling harder and harder. How to make my daughter special...

Some way to let her have fun. Something she would agree.

Anael smacked Jophiel’s ass. “Come on, lovely, get a move on. You’re going to enjoy riding his cock He’s got a great one. Don’t be afraid. It’s not like he can breed you. We’re angels.”

“Better not let Sam know that,” I said. “She’s thrilled that I bred her friends and...” I glanced at my daughter. She wanted to be bred by me a lot. She seemed to have a kinky fixation on it. Was there something I could give her?

Just as my thoughts went down that road, Jophiel grabbed my cock. She stroked my hard dick up and down as she moved into place. Her topaz eyes had this glimmer in them. A hint of trepidation. She had this virginal air about her. She was an immortal angel and...

“You’ve never had sex?” I asked her.

She shook her head. “I mean, not until Anael did ... things to me.”

“She’s not obsessed with sex like I am,” said Anael. “I’m a bit of an outlier for angels. We all have our spheres that we pour all our energy into. Hers is knowledge.”

“It’s an important field,” said Jophiel.

“So’s fucking.” Anael hugged Jophiel from behind and grabbed her breasts. “Without it, no more living creatures. It’s a magical act. The male and female uniting into one, forming a new life. When a man’s cumming in his woman, in that one moment, the two halves of Creation are united together. Humans brush the spiritual at that moment. Luckily for them, you can get that rush even if there’s no breeding going on. Even if you’re not uniting the two halves but grinding together the same sides, right, Jophiel?”

She pinched the busty angel’s nipples.

“Yes,” groaned Jophiel. “We experienced such majesty when we ... we had sex.”

“Fucked,” Anael said. “You can say it.”

“It’s such a vulgar word,” the busty angel protested, her hand bringing my cock to her hairless pussy. She pressed it against her hot vulva. I gasped at the feel of her hot lips.

A virginal angel. She was thousands and thousands of years old. Older. She was around from before creation. I groaned at the feel of her maidenhead. Her angelic hymen guarding the entrance to her pussy.

“You don’t have to do this,” I told her, staring up into her eyes.

“I want to love you, my Lord, in every way.” Her topaz eyes hardened. “I am yours, my Lord.”

She impaled her cunt down my cock. I groaned, my voice echoing around the room. My sleeping wife and daughter lay frozen around me, this moment paused. We had all eternity to enjoy this moment. I groaned as her pussy engulfed my dick.

That hot and wonderful angelic pussy slid down my cock. I groaned as Jophiel’s pure flesh sank lower and lower. She took me to the hilt. Her breast jiggled in Anael’s hand. She threw back her head and moaned out in passion.

“My Lord!” she gasped.

“Mmm, that’s it,” groaned Anael. She nibbled on Jophiel’s ear. “Isn’t it the best to be united with Steve?”

“I’m honored,” moaned Jophiel. Her voice was throaty. She raised her pussy up my cock, her thighs flexing. I grabbed her legs. I massaged her as she slammed down my cock again. Her pussy gripped me, that silky glide feeling heavenly. “Oh, yes, I am honored, my Lord.”

“Ride him,” moaned Anael. “Just work that tight cunt on his dick.”

“Cunt?” gasped Jophiel, her pussy squeezing on me as she rose up my shaft again.

“Yep, your hot and naughty cunt.” Anael squeezed Jophiel’s big boobs. “Just work it. Enjoy it. That cock will make you cum harder than I did.”

I smiled at Anael while that amazing pussy worked up and down my cock. The angel wiggled her hips, stirring her juicy pussy around my cock as she rode me. I massaged her legs, kneading her flexing muscles. Her pussy gripped me. The silky friction burned around my cock.

The pleasure surged through me. She worked faster and faster. Her breasts jiggled in Anael’s grip. Jophiel looked just delicious. I groaned as she worked her pussy. Her eyes stared down at me with these topaz eyes blazing bright.

“Yes, that’s it,” Anael moaned. “He’s loving it.”

“Are you, my Lord?” asked Jophiel with such sincerity.

“More than you could know,” I groaned. Her pussy clung to me as she rode me faster. Her juicy flesh slid up and down my cock, massaging me. The pressure built. “You feel fantastic.”

A smile spread on Jophiel’s lips, the seriousness fading from her. She leaned forward ever so subtly. She planted her hands on my chest and squeezed her pussy around my cock as she rose up, increasing that heavenly friction.

“You love my ... my cunt sliding up and down your cock, my Lord?” the angel asked, blushing bright.

“Oh, yes,” I groaned. “Work that cunt on my cock. Just polish my dick. You love it. You’re going to explode on me, aren’t you?”

“Uh-huh, my Lord,” she nodded, her pussy squeezing around me. “I’m going to spasm and writhe on you. Ooh, you feel so good in me, my Lord.”

“So do you,” I groaned. “And around me.”

She grinned at me.

“That’s it,” panted Anael. “Work that angelic cunt. Make him explode in you. That’s why you got that pussy. Use it. Enjoy it.”

“I am!”

Jophiel’s expression grew more and more wild as she worked her pussy faster and faster up and down my dick. Her eyes grew glossy. Her moans echoed through the paused bedroom. I slid my hands up and down her thighs. I rubbed her skin, savoring this moment. This passion. She felt incredible on my cock.

Her moans built with the pressure at the tip of my cock. My balls tightened as her pussy squeezed around me. She massaged my dick with that angelic cunt. Her hair swung about her face. She gasped and moaned and shuddered. Her pussy slammed down my cock, taking me to the hilt.

“That’s it,” purred Anael. “Just explode on her. Just cum on that big dick. You’re going to love it. And he’s going to love it more.”

“You will, my Lord?” gasped Jophiel, her topaz eyes falling on me. She slammed down my cock, leaning over further. Her fingernails scratched at my chest. “Oh, yes, yes! My Lord!”

Her pussy went wild around my cock. Her face burst with passion. Anael grinned with such wicked delight over the cumming angel’s shoulders. I groaned, my dick throbbing in her pussy. Her flesh rippled up and down my shaft, sucking at me.

She rose up my shaft and then slammed down my cock again. Her breasts heaved in Anael’s hands. Jophiel’s whimpers were so beautiful. My balls tightened. Her eyes locked onto mine, begging as she moaned out her wordless pleasure.

“You’ve earned this bliss,” I groaned. “Savor it, Jophiel.”

“My Lord!” she howled.

Her pussy convulsed around my cock. The tip of my dick throbbed and ached. And then I exploded. It burst out of me. This amazing pleasure rushed out of my cock. It spurted and spilled into her pussy. Stars burst across my vision.

“Yes!” I snarled, my fingers gripping her thighs as my jizz erupted into her.

Pleasure hammered my mind. That wonderful ecstasy surged through me. It felt so amazing. Jophiel almost glowed with her bliss, shining bright with her rapture. I bathed in it like she had an aura around her and...

An aura...

Her pussy drained my cock as this amazing pleasure surged through me. She drained the last of my cum from my balls as I glanced at my daughter. At her lips. They were such kissable lips even when she was in sleep.

“I have inspired an idea in you, my Lord,” groaned Jophiel, her voice purring with pleasure.

“Yes, you have.”

“Mmm, that just makes this feel even better.” The angel leaned down. “May I kiss you, my Lord? I am feeling affectionate.”

I grabbed her hair and pulled her down. She kissed me, her breasts pillowed into my chest. Her lips were sweet and gentle. I stroked down her back. I grabbed her rump. I kneaded her butt-cheeks as I savored this.

She broke the kiss. “I love you, my Lord.”

“Mmm, and I am coming to enjoy you,” I said. “You’re not as bratty as some angels I know.”

“Hey!” Anael said. “If it wasn’t for me, you’d still be just sleeping with your wife and wasting all your edits on just helping people.”

“Doesn’t she just have a one-track mind?” I asked Jophiel.

“So I noticed, my Lord.” Jophiel smiled. Then she rose and grabbed my phone. She handed it back to me. “Please, my Lord, let us witness what my passion inspired.”

Sam liked breeding. What if her kiss made a woman fertile and want to be bred? That the next man the woman kissed would give her a miracle. I liked the idea. Sam would have fun with it. So I went to her Physical Menu and went to her Head Sub-Menu.

Head Fat deposits Eyes Mouth Vocal Chords Cheekbones Nose Ears Hair Chin

I hoped this would work as I clicked on her Mouth Sub-Menu.

Mouth Lips Hue Lips Plumpness Teeth Tongue Length Taste Acuity

I clicked through the various options, but I didn’t see any them that would work for my idea. I called it Fertile Lips and then went in and added what that meant. I put in the conditions of what her kiss would trigger if she willed it.

“Oh, my, that is naughty,” Jophiel said, leaning over to stare down at the phone, reading what I was typing upside down.

“What, what?” Anael asked. “Are you saying Jophiel inspired you to do something naughty, my Lord?”

“Yes,” I said as I backed out and switched over to the Mental Menu.

Mental Knowledge Personality Intellect Illness

“Then I’ve thoroughly corrupted her and prepared her for your service, my Lord.” Anael hugged Jophiel tight. “We’ve been having sex all around you. Just all over your house and bedroom.” Jophiel’s cheeks blushed bright.

I grinned and opened Sam’s Knowledge Sub-Menu.

Knowledge Physical Skills Artistic Skills Sexual Skills Memory

And the Physical Skill Sub-Menu.

Physical Skills Talents Deletion Revision Addition

I added a new talent.

Fertile Kisser: Sam Davies has learned the ability to trigger ovulation with a woman that will ensure she is impregnated on her next sexual encounter with a man. Sam discovered this ability in her dream. She knows that Steve Davies taught this skill to her. She can control it when she kisses, deciding when to use her ability.

Jophiel squirmed on my cock, sending a delicious pleasure through me.

Now it was time for one last thing. My favorite part of the editing app. It was located beneath the Spiritual Menu.

Spiritual Sexuality Faith Morality Social

I clicked on the Social Sub-Menu.

Social Charisma Awareness Relationships Mores

People didn’t have the Aura Sub-Menu, but you could get that same result with the Relationship Sub-Menu by adding a global effect. There was more to this world than the physical. The Spiritual Menu let you do things that couldn’t be explained. It seemed to affect people’s souls, affecting their perception, their thoughts, their actions and morals. A list of her relationships popped up with me at the top followed by her mother, Becky, and her three friends.

At the top of her Relationship Sub-Menu, I edited in:

Women know Sam Davies is an amazing kisser and desire to be kissed by her. Women will not say no to being kissed but will be eager for the delight. No one grows jealous if they see a romantic partner or significant other kissing Sam Davies. Instead, they are happy the women had the experience. Women who are kissed by Sam Davies know they will be bred with the next man they sleep with and are eager for it.

I loved this edit. Sam would be so happy. I hit the COMPILE button. The two options popped up.

YES

or

NO

I clicked yes and reality rippled. It washed around us, sweeping over Sam. I didn’t notice any change in her posture or her look, so I didn’t mess anything up. That was good. There was always this fear in me, the dread that I would permanently ruin someone. I almost did with Kyleigh, the first person I ever edited.

Sam done, I started thinking about other people I could edit. I had five more uses before I was done today. I thought about my other daughter, Becky. She was sleeping at her friend’s house, in bed with Tonya and her mother. The new Becky had become so much like her mother, bi and wanting to seduce women. To have fun with them or to bring them back to my bed so she could share them with me.

I wanted to give her a gift, too.

I headed into her menu, navigating to find her Breasts Sub-Menu. I made her breasts to be always busty and large, but also perky. I increased her nipple sensitivity and decided to make them a little larger, nice and fat and wonderful to suckle on. She would have orgasms just from breast play, lucky girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.