My Wife Loves Cocks - Cover

My Wife Loves Cocks

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Independent wife decides whose cock pleasures her and when.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Pregnancy   Water Sports   .

Sheila knew lots of them very well before mine ever got any of her attention. In high school she fucked football, basketball, swim, and track team guys as the seasons rolled through. When I led a team to an academic competition championship, I finally got a shot at her popular crotch.

And what a shot it was! My first piece of ass was very memorable. It was absolutely amazing to slide my pecker into a warm, wet, willing pussy. Then she started to move. In the porn I’d watched, the girl usually just laid there as she was being pumped. Not Sheila! She moved her hips in response to my strokes, pulled my buns and released them, kissed me all over where she could reach, rubbed her tits on my chest, pulled my lips to her nipples, and anything she could do to increase the stimulation. She put real energy into the act so I could see why she stayed slim!

And the specialness wasn’t just for how good it felt, but because of how good she made me feel about doing it. A veteran of converting many male virginities, Sheila wanted to be remembered in a positive way, so she knew how to make you feel that you were her best lover ever, even though you probably weren’t. That also made you want more of her, which kept her in high demand. And that is exactly what she wanted, having learned that variety is the spice of life and lust.

It was two weeks before I got my next chance to spread her legs. As I slid easily into her welcoming warmth, I commented how wet she was. I was surprised when she rather casually told me that she’d just come from another date and hoped it felt good. When the implications sank in, my cock immediately pulsed with spurts of cum, making her even wetter.

As I recovered from the very strong ejaculation, we had a chance to talk. She told me that she liked dating, and screwing, different guys and sometimes they happened close together like today. She didn’t like condoms, and receiving semen was what pussies were designed for, so if I wanted to keep enjoying hers I’d better get used to it.

My pecker rose quickly during this conversation and she noticed. I got my first oral sex as she cleaned the combined residue from my shaft and then kissed me, making me taste what she had. I mumbled something about how I thought she was real pretty and nice and I wanted to keep seeing her. She kissed me again and said I was cute and she really liked me too. Even though I suspected she said that to every guy who fucked her, I was flattered.

I managed to get on her dating schedule about once a week and tried to arrange it so we spent some time together talking and doing things we both liked, besides the inevitable screwing. We really were pretty compatible, and she noticed that, so I became one of her favorites. My sex skills got better and she complimented me. One form of praise was the occasional phone call I got asking if she could get together with me right away. She admitted that her previous date hadn’t rung her chimes and she needed me to get her satisfaction. I was used to “sloppy seconds” with her by now, so was always happy to get my rocks off.

We dated and screwed through the summer after graduation. I managed to get her away from the other guys for a week’s camping trip and we got a lot closer as a couple. But she wouldn’t go exclusive with me or anyone else.

In the fall I went to college out of town and she got a job. By now she was telling me about what her busy box was doing and I jacked off a lot to the stories. During vacations, and a few weekends when she visited campus, we screwed ourselves silly. She shared two cell phone videos of her getting laid by two different guys and that got us both hot.

I did meet another girl, a math major like myself, who had a boyfriend at home, but needed some ongoing relief just as I did, and we became study and fuck buddies. Near the end of the spring semester we had a three-way with Sheila who was curious about women. She enjoyed it but decided she still preferred erections.

The next summer was much like the previous one. I was working a summer job so I couldn’t get any extended time with Sheila but managed some weekend getaways. We were getting closer emotionally all the time so I suggested that she come live with me at college. She could easily get a job there and she wanted to start some classes herself. We could share a cheap apartment and save money from the dorm costs.

Sheila asked, “Is this just a ploy to get my pussy all to yourself? You, of all people, know how much I like variety. That is my main concern. Otherwise it seems like a good idea.”

I replied, “OK, I understand what you are saying. Of course I want a lot more of you than I got last year, but we can work this out. My sex buddy is going to be back too and I enjoy her, although not nearly as much as you. Knowing you, it won’t take long before you find a guy that you want to bang. There will undoubtedly be plenty of time with work and class schedules when you or I will have the apartment to ourselves. Actually, I’d like to watch you get laid and maybe do some MMF threesomes.”

She squealed, “Oooooo. I’ve been thinking about that too. OK, it’s a plan.”

I didn’t see her much the week before we headed to campus. She had a lot of goodbye fucking to do. It was OK since I would be sleeping with her all night every night real soon. That would be great!

We got settled in, having to figure out whose stuff went where in the small one-bedroom place. Neither one of us had ever shared such close quarters before. It was wonderful, though, to fuck ourselves to sleep and wake up to a morning piece without having to make arrangements for it to happen.

Classes started and Sheila got a part time job with flexible hours at a one-man insurance office nearby. We could walk to campus so this saved on expenses. I could come home for lunch many days.

One of those days a couple of weeks after classes started, Sheila texted me to be home at exactly 1pm for a treat. As I approached the building door I nodded to a tall thin guy who was leaving. I opened the apartment door and Sheila called from the bedroom. My eyes beheld my sweetie’s legs spread, framing a reddened pussy oozing semen. She smiled and beckoned as I quickly stripped. As my hard rod churned the fresh cum into a froth, Sheila moaned that she’d met a guy in one of her classes who turned her on and he’d just banged her, in case I couldn’t tell.

“Is he tall and thin?” I asked. She nodded. “I saw him leaving.”

“I hoped you would. He’s got a really long cock but thinner than yours. He needs practice but has potential, I think. He hadn’t been laid in quite a while so there’s lots of cum in me.”

“I noticed ... and here is some more!”

I got to meet Bradley a couple of weeks later. They were screwing about three times a week after class and Sheila invited him over on a Saturday. I stayed out of sight until he was balls deep in my sweetie and peeked in to watch. After he blasted one of his usually copious semen dumps into her, I was introduced. He was very flustered, not at all accustomed to being introduced to a woman’s boyfriend when still buried in her twat. Sheila and I both laughed and he loosened up. I got naked and took her right in front of him. Sheila went wild, loving having an audience. Bradley got turned on again by the show, of course, and I got a good close up of his long pecker deeply stroking my favorite snatch.

I was still banging my fuck buddy a couple of times a week so I invited her over the next Saturday along with Bradley. Emily thought he was nice and we spent the night swapping partners back and forth several times even though one couple had to be on the living room floor. In the morning we had a foursome, a new experience for all of us.

The four of us got together every weekend as a group, and individually during the week. Emily and Bradley worked out a schedule too and I suspected that the boyfriend at home might be history. By Thanksgiving, Emily had broken up with him and took Bradley home with her.

One evening Sheila started stripping as soon as she walked in the door. “I’ve got a treat for you,” she called out. By now I knew that was her way of saying “there’s some new cum in my cunt for you to fuck in”. Sure enough, her 55-year-old boss had gotten some young stuff at the end of the work day. He was divorced and not dating anyone so she felt sorry for him. His pecker was uncircumcised and rather thick, though not very long. He ate pussy real good so she had gotten off even before he slid it in her. Now it was my turn and I enjoyed it as usual.

They fucked at the end of every day that she worked until closing time ... Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. One weekend he took her to an insurance agents’ convention a couple of hours away. They left Friday afternoon and returned Sunday. Sheila told me he had gotten a Cialis prescription and fucked her every chance they had between meetings and other events. She learned a lot at the seminars and enjoyed the parties, playing up the “trophy girlfriend” role and flirting brazenly with the cuter guys there.

She did admit that when her boss was in a “senior agents only” meeting she had gone to the room of a cute guy in his late twenties and screwed two cum loads out of him. I was reminded of the old saying, “A leopard can never change his spots.” I needed to remember that in the future, as it turned out.

One night, after I had added my semen to whatever she had collected that day, Sheila casually announced, “Oh, by the way, I think I’m pregnant.” That woke me right up from the usual post-coital stupor.

“What the hell!”

“Yeah, my period is two weeks late and the pee stick says I am. I just wonder what color the baby will be.”

That last statement referred to her screwing a Nigerian boy three times a week when she tutored him. He was a gentleman and she was curious, so she made him an offer he didn’t refuse. There was no giant black cock in his pants but she thought the color contrast was neat.

She, however, refused my offer of marriage. “I promised myself I wouldn’t get married until I finished school. This doesn’t change anything.” There was no arguing with her, I knew. She did agree to become engaged and I bought her an inexpensive ring.

We never did find out the baby’s color. She miscarried at six weeks and changed contraception before resuming sex. The tutoree didn’t get any more pussy from her either.

Spring came and Bradley graduated. He and Emily got married and we swapped with them for their last night as singles then stood up for them at the ceremony. We would hook up a few times a year after they moved away and, as far as we know, we were the only extramarital partners either one had.

Sheila always kept a couple of cocks besides mine busy at any given time. She got a kick out of handling their dicks with her left hand wearing my ring. They thought she was a cheating fiance. She never told them otherwise.

I was asked by an older staff woman at the college if I could help her take care of her house since her husband traveled a lot. Well, as you might guess, her body needed regular maintenance too. Mary was my mother’s age, a little on the heavy side, which gave her lots of the nice curves that I enjoy, and had a son my age. On the second visit she made it very clear that her crotch bush needed much more attention than the ones in the yard.

It was the first time I ever got paid for fucking. Damn, she was good. She was toned and knew how to use her pussy muscles. I learned positions I never would have thought of, and Sheila was delighted to learn them from me.

The very first time we got naked together I knew this was a special gift. We were laying side by side. I was panting from unaccustomed exertion. Mary’s cunt had just almost literally sucked two loads of cum from me in a row. When I could talk I commented on the experience. Mary grinned and said she had seriously studied intercourse for twenty-five years and had at least one other steady partner besides her husband during most all of that time. He knew he couldn’t keep up with her but greatly enjoyed the times they had together.

I, in return, explained my living situation and she smiled knowingly. “I think I’d like your Sheila. We may be kindred spirits. When my husband is back I’ll have you over for dinner.”

I had a good idea what dessert might be. I nodded and began suckling on her firm breasts with their long hard nipples. My pecker wanted more of her delightful pussy. Of course she could also fuck me with her hands, mouth, tits and ass ... and she did at various times. I think if her ear canals were bigger she’d have taken me there too. After some of my stories Sheila was dying to meet this mature sexual dynamo.

We coupled two or three times a week whether her husband was home or not. With his work and my school schedule he and I never did meet, although we both felt each other’s cum in Mary’s cunt often enough. Finally, the dinner invitation came.

The women got acquainted with wine in the kitchen while Ralph and I shared some beers in the back yard. He owned a business and had a couple of female employees who traveled with him frequently. He only got one hotel room to save on expenses and they were expected, per their employment contract, to share it with him. Both were married, since he didn’t want any women falling in love with him, and their husbands accepted that they slept with the boss. He paid well and his skilled dick was a fringe benefit. Both he and Mary were fixed a long time ago to prevent side effects from the fucking they both greatly enjoyed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.