Before the Weather Breaks - Cover

Before the Weather Breaks

Copyright© 2019 by Kellyfred

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Introducing Miss Valdez, the protagonist of the Breaking series. This story was written in response to requests from readers for background detail. I hope it meets that need. Miss Valdez is a children's mental health counsellor, but finds she has certain troubling desires she must either explore or suppress. The chapters are very short, ~1000 words. Also be aware that the first three chapters, while explicit, are more scene setting than sexy. The steam cranks up from chapter 4.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I lift myself off of Jimmy, lying down next to him so I can whisper in his ear. Before I can begin he starts to beg:

“Please, Miss Santos, I’m sorry I pulled your hair, please don’t hurt me any more.”

He sobs as tears run down from his eyes. I lean forward and pluck one from his cheek with the tip of my tongue, tasting salt as I lean over to look him in the eyes, grinning as I lick my lips.

“Please, Miss Santos, just take me home, I won’t tell no-one”

I tilt my head, turning first one way and then the other, as if considering his suggestion.

“No” I whisper.

I climb off the bed, rummaging underneath it and removing two items. The first is the large pair of rubber testicles I used with Mr Chesterton. I figure Jimmy might need something to bite on in a little while. The second is a ludicrously oversized dildo. It was a secret santa gift in my last year in college. It’s bright purple silicon with glitter all through it. One end is sensibly proportioned for a vagina-having partner to grip comfortably (and yes, you really need good kegels for this to work). The other is absurd, about 12 inches long, with a bulbous head perhaps 2 inches in diameter, narrowing on the curved shaft to an inch and a half. I never much liked it myself, but I’ve had the odd hookup with a girl who really liked that “full-up” feeling, or really liked being jabbed hard in the cervix. It’s also kind of useful if you want to try one of those weird positions that otherwise need 20 years of tantric yoga to get tab A close enough to slot B. In this case it’s gonna be great for scaring the crap out of Jimmy.

I leave the dildo at the foot of the bed, out of Jimmy’s eye-line, heading to the bathroom and returning with a large tube of astroglide gel. I take the dildo in one hand and the gel in the other, hiding them behind my back as I climb back on the bed and straddle Jimmy’s torso. I hold my hands up and grin again:

“I promised you we could try some anal.”

Jimmy’s eyes spread wide enough that I can see the whites all round. I feel him move under me as his legs tug against the restraints, trying to close off the access to his ass. A wave of fear reaches my nostrils as sweat beads in his exposed armpits.

“You scared, Jimmy? You should be. Y’see, you consented to this. You asked me to have anal sex with you. So now I’m going to fuck the shit out of you.”

“But Miss Santos, I didn’t mean ... I’m sorry ... please...”

He stutters and whines. I drop my hands slowly, putting down the lube and the dildo, reaching out one hand to stroke lightly down his smooth cheek as the other creeps towards the large rubber testicles.

“You might want these to bite down on, honey”

Jimmy tries to clench his teeth, the fear in his eyes now joined by abject humiliation, leaving me to wonder whether it’s the shape or the color that bothers him most. I slap him across the face. Not hard, just a reminder of who is calling the plays here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.